Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Aside from the silver, just last night read about the battle of Boyne (and other battles close in time and near in location), and was struck by Williams contingent of hired mercenaries from all over (Swiss, German, English (not surprising), Spanish etc.). Was struck by the armaments' that flowed in (cannon, gun powder, rifles, pikes - all manufactured and paid for), along with a few idiot French generals on the James side. Thousands and thousands of solders flowing in to Ireland from Williams side, from the French XIV side. All of it a brutal ending. All of it fueled from prior shifting religious divisions to cement land/estate ownership away from the Catholics in Ireland (and elsewhere).

As for the funding, that is interesting - Jesuits playing both sides?, and not the first time.

Behind all the scenes, too, not unlike today with Raytheon et al and in WWII with I.G. Farben and the other Merchants of Death playing both sides, would be the established and emerging metalwork foundry's; mining, manufacturing and banking that needed a continuous home for war - fueled by religious divisions and kings disposed and enthroned.
This thread originally started because I thought the toppling of James II (a key point in modern world history) was what the C's had been hinting at in a particular extract from the transcripts, which Laura concurred with. The long term consequences would be more far reaching than most people realise - this includes the effects it had on British Freemasonry (Hanoverian and Jacobite Masonic lodges even held sword fights in the streets over it).

As regards IG Farben, have you researched the links Prescott Bush (George Herbert Bush's father and George W Bush's grandfather) had with that German conglomerate? Very revealing! However, this is a subject that is outside of the subject matter of this thread but well worth pursuing.​

I do understand what Laura was saying and, as we live in a free will universe, she has every right to take that course. Would this be what the C's would want though? Who knows.
But you do understand that her relationship with the C’s is a conduit right? So you’d get that the C’s, by being STO don’t want anything. They’re helping her because she asked for help.

They give suggestions and hints, then people have to do lots of research. In your last post on the Freemasons you mentioned Alex Collier…. How do you vet your “sources”. Do you care about being collinear with the forum?

The thread seems like a huge distraction to me, but I keep an eye on it just to see where it goes….

Finally, if you think there is no benefit to continuing any of this historical research, I turn to the C's in my defence again, as explicated in this excerpt from the transcripts 10 years ago now:
When have I said there is no point on continuing this? I only said that I think the thread lost it purpose because it feels like your own research journal.

If you are patient, you will eventually see where my research is leading. It may be that this will overlap with what others have already said elsewhere. I just don't have the time to read every thread I am afraid - and that is why I am always grateful when others point to other threads where there is similar or parallel information on the subject in question. However, in some cases, I do believe I may be bringing new ideas and findings to the table for others to digest. Is that a bad thing?

It’s not a bad thing but I can’t exactly see where this will be going even after what you explained, again, is not that the research on this is not important at all, it’s good that you want try to figure this out, but I feel like the way this thread has developed don’t contribute much, also, you rely too much on the sessions for hard data, we can be confident that the Cs has a good track record but also many subjects from the old sessions were also corrupted because of Laura previous believes and Frank’s influence as well.

As I said before, nobody is forcing you to read this thread. So, if you think your time would be better spent reading other threads, please do so. I won't be offended.

You are right, nobody is forcing me to follow this thread, but at the same time because it is part of the Cassiopaea forum I can give you the perspective I’m seeing since this thread started, and I read the thread because I wanted to follow on what the research was going to be, but as I said I feels more like I’m reading a book of yours more than a forum thread. I might be wrong on my opinion and I apologize if that’s the case, but this how I see it.

As regards IG Farben, have you researched the links...

To answer, yes, fairly well and yet would never say well enough, such as on the legerdemain side; it is complicated. Also as said, "not unlike today" (i.e., industrialists of the times) - and yes you are right, it is outside the subject period discussed, however not necessarily divorced from it either, osit.

Back to what you said first and peoples recent comments:
This thread originally started because I thought the toppling of James II (a key point in modern world history) was what the C's had been hinting at in a particular extract from the transcripts, which Laura concurred with. The long term consequences would be more far reaching than most people realise - this includes the effects it had on British Freemasonry (Hanoverian and Jacobite Masonic lodges even held sword fights in the streets over it).

Going back to the title of the thread (perhaps it needs to be changed?), as irjO had said, there does not seem to be conclusions (not that things can be exactly concluded), which does not mean you (primarily) have not provide a lot of work and interesting points as cross referenced from transcripts. So, one question, what can be summarized on Alton Towers? Should a table be done? What of Bacon (not necessarily singular Bacon)? The Rosicrucian's, as a whole, take it into a deeper level, although of course all tied in a knot with each other in time.

Had read this post again in terms of Masons, with the reminder that much of what they were seemed to be:

Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

So, if talking of Mason's alone, and as many know, misdirection's from that group paint the picture, even among themselves not knowing each design at all levels, while thinking they know and spreading it around as directed. Behind them, though, all the while there are 4d hyperdimensional overlords, watchers and string pullers. For instance, notice the point on watching prophecies (watchers) from that link above, too. That alone is a big conundrum, as what are the prophecies in the first place (another subject really) that drive lower levels and probably has been tinkered with to make changes?

Perhaps some further carefully select questions can be put together to ask the C's to better help?

Anyway, is there some way, as best as possible, to make some conclusions related to the title and then possible look to spitting off outliers, depending on the subjects? Personally, think these is some good data here that has merit as sperate discussions, discussions that might get more people involved rather than being so broad in one thread? Some discussions could probably stay with the original transcript sessions themselves, as that is where they emanated from in the first place, with possible conclusions being made in those sessions? Frankly, don't know what the best way to handle all this is - it is a vast mixed up history with a lot of threads to pull on to help form a big mosaic picture. I know you are trying your best to pull on these threads, too - appreciate that. If you and other peeps or moderators have thoughts, could take steps from there.

Lastly, since the thread started, many readers, self included, have become caught up in other reality pressing subjects (covid, Ukraine et cetera), so that has likely impacted attention here while you have soldered on.

When have I said there is no point on continuing this? I only said that I think the thread lost it purpose because it feels like your own research journal.

It’s not a bad thing but I can’t exactly see where this will be going even after what you explained, again, is not that the research on this is not important at all, it’s good that you want try to figure this out, but I feel like the way this thread has developed don’t contribute much, also, you rely too much on the sessions for hard data, we can be confident that the Cs has a good track record but also many subjects from the old sessions were also corrupted because of Laura previous believes and Frank’s influence as well.

You are right, nobody is forcing me to follow this thread, but at the same time because it is part of the Cassiopaea forum I can give you the perspective I’m seeing since this thread started, and I read the thread because I wanted to follow on what the research was going to be, but as I said I feels more like I’m reading a book of yours more than a forum thread. I might be wrong on my opinion and I apologize if that’s the case, but this how I see it.
Thank you for your follow-up comments. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Constructive criticism is always useful. I have deliberately kept the research together on one thread, as otherwise its value as one body of research could be dissipated when spread out over several threads. I have seen people start a good thread only for it to quickly peter out after a few pages, which is a pity.

As a long term Forum member you will know just how numerous the Forum threads have become. Searching through them is not always easy either. If it comes across as a personal research journal then perhaps that is my bad but I am certainly happy for people to add articles or posts, which develop the research. I have noticed that when I have not posted for a long while due to various personal issues, not much tends to have been posted on the thread. However, when I post my articles, they are intended to provoke discussion and sometimes this leads to new discoveries. A good example would be the new perspectives on what is hidden in Nicolas Poussin's paintings. That was a great find. I think I suggested at the time that a moderator might take those findings and include them in a spin-off thread.​

You state that I: "rely too much on the sessions for hard data. We can be confident that the Cs has a good track record but also many subjects from the old sessions were also corrupted because of Laura previous believes and Frank’s influence as well."

Well, yes that is usually my starting point for that is where the clues are to be found. Where else should I look? I appreciate that some of the old sessions may have been corrupted by STS influences, particularly Frank but then that is an issue for all who research this material. It strikes me that you need to test what the C's have said by seeing if there is any evidence to corroborate what they are saying. Where there seems to be, then that may help prove the truth of their statements. Hence, I naturally focus on evidence I find which supports what the C's have said. Indeed, one recent Forum member said that it was the quotes from the C's in my material that attracts him to it.

Anyway, judging from the last two session with the C's, time is now running very short for us, so I may need to step up my output to reach some conclusions.​

But you do understand that her relationship with the C’s is a conduit right? So you’d get that the C’s, by being STO don’t want anything. They’re helping her because she asked for help.

They give suggestions and hints, then people have to do lots of research. In your last post on the Freemasons you mentioned Alex Collier…. How do you vet your “sources”. Do you care about being collinear with the forum?

The thread seems like a huge distraction to me, but I keep an eye on it just to see where it goes….
Yes, but it strikes me that the C's try to nudge people in the right direction (to help the person fulfil their mission) but they must always respect their free will. So, if they won't take a hint there is nothing they can do about it. Frank would be a good example of this. He chose an STS path in the end but his early involvement in the project was essential.

I quoted Alex Collier as just one example of ufologists who cite the Sirians as major players in the human story. As nearly all ufologists are suspect, it would not have mattered who I chose to cite. However, as I said, I don't want to get involved in discussions over ufologists' various claims (as most have no clue as to what is really going on) but merely wanted to highlight that the Sirians, as a group of extra-terrestrial, hyper-dimensional aliens reputed to have had major interactions with ancient civilisations and secret societies, may have had some involvement with the group of proto-Freemasons who the C's called the Osirians, which could explain why the C's said this:​

A: Sirius was regarded highly in your "past."

Q: What was the foundation of this regard for Sirius?

A: "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation."

Q: Could you elaborate on that?

A: Could, but will not.

I am more than happy for you to express your view on what the C's may have meant by this.

I am somewhat baffled by your statement that "The thread seems like a huge distraction to me, but I keep an eye on it just to see where it goes….". If you view this thread a a huge distraction, why waste your precious time on it, particularly when the C's have recently suggested we don't have much time left. If something is a huge distraction to me, I just ignore it. Your stance therefore seems somewhat contradictory to me.

To answer, yes, fairly well and yet would never say well enough, such as on the legerdemain side; it is complicated. Also as said, "not unlike today" (i.e., industrialists of the times) - and yes you are right, it is outside the subject period discussed, however not necessarily divorced from it either, osit.

Back to what you said first and peoples recent comments:

Going back to the title of the thread (perhaps it needs to be changed?), as irjO had said, there does not seem to be conclusions (not that things can be exactly concluded), which does not mean you (primarily) have not provide a lot of work and interesting points as cross referenced from transcripts. So, one question, what can be summarized on Alton Towers? Should a table be done? What of Bacon (not necessarily singular Bacon)? The Rosicrucian's, as a whole, take it into a deeper level, although of course all tied in a knot with each other in time.

Had read this post again in terms of Masons, with the reminder that much of what they were seemed to be:

So, if talking of Mason's alone, and as many know, misdirection's from that group paint the picture, even among themselves not knowing each design at all levels, while thinking they know and spreading it around as directed. Behind them, though, all the while there are 4d hyperdimensional overlords, watchers and string pullers. For instance, notice the point on watching prophecies (watchers) from that link above, too. That alone is a big conundrum, as what are the prophecies in the first place (another subject really) that drive lower levels and probably has been tinkered with to make changes?

Perhaps some further carefully select questions can be put together to ask the C's to better help?

Anyway, is there some way, as best as possible, to make some conclusions related to the title and then possible look to spitting off outliers, depending on the subjects? Personally, think these is some good data here that has merit as sperate discussions, discussions that might get more people involved rather than being so broad in one thread? Some discussions could probably stay with the original transcript sessions themselves, as that is where they emanated from in the first place, with possible conclusions being made in those sessions? Frankly, don't know what the best way to handle all this is - it is a vast mixed up history with a lot of threads to pull on to help form a big mosaic picture. I know you are trying your best to pull on these threads, too - appreciate that. If you and other peeps or moderators have thoughts, could take steps from there.

Lastly, since the thread started, many readers, self included, have become caught up in other reality pressing subjects (covid, Ukraine et cetera), so that has likely impacted attention here while you have soldered on.
I completely agree with your last comment. Please note that I do contribute to other threads when I have information that I think is worth sharing. That included the Covid thread. I have also posted some of my research from this thread on other threads where I thought it would help the discussion.

It is interesting that you mention the possibility of creating a table summarising the findings on this thread. If you check earlier on the thread, one Forum member suggested creating a computerised table to establish all the links arising from it. Perhaps if that member is still reading the thread, he could have a stab at trying to do this now, with a brief summary of the findings. It would be an interesting project.

Occasionally, I have added comments on the original transcript sessions where appropriate, but would people used to coming here look at them if I did? For me, keeping the research as one body of work is simpler for now but I am open to moderators taking the research and posting it on other relevant threads where it assists those threads. I just don't have the time to do this myself at the moment, as my available time is taken up in researching and writing articles, which is very time consuming. I also have pressing needs to attend to at the moment such as selling my house, which means working with an ex-wife who is not always co-operative and needs a lot of hand-holding in these matters.

The title arose from the fact that I told Laura that I had information on Alton Towers. It also included Sir Francis Bacon due to his connections with the Rosicrucians and to the then Earl of Shrewsbury, whose family owned Alton Towers (or castle as it was originally). You have to call a thread something but I agree that it has evolved into something much broader. Anyway, once I am finished with the Freemasons, I do want to concentrate on the Rosicrucians and Sir Francis Bacon, as so much turns around him. I do really suspect that, like Nicolas Flamel, he may still be alive and a member of that strange enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees who seem to use monoatomic gold (Ormus) to stay young but also to control. I think Laura is alive to this possibility too.

Sometimes a member's comments on my articles leads to another line of research. This is the case with your comments on IG Farben and mine in response about the company's links to the Bush family. The Bush men are all graduates of Yale University and were members of the notorious Skull and Bones Society. As a secret society, whose members have been extremely influential in modern American and World affairs, I think it deserves a post in itself, since I suspect there may be an indirect connection to the Roscirucians here. I have looked into the Skull and Bones Society as part of my secret society research, so I think I can justify posting it here. Interestingly, the Skull and Bones Society draws its name from a painting with some eerie connections as regards subject matter to Nicolas Poussin's two works on The Shepherds of Arcadia.

As to asking the C's more detailed questions that is something I am happy for those who participate in the live sessions with the C's to do. If I was asking for more information from them, I might be tempted, inter alia, to ask about that strange painting of John Dee by the artist Henry Glindoni that has a hidden image of him standing surrounded by a circle of skulls, which was painted over and only revealed in modern times by X-rays. There also seems to be an image of a crone in the foreground (an image the C's adopted themselves when appearing to Laura's children early on in the Cassiopaean project - which in turn is an image which has a link to the Triple-goddess). Apart from finding out the reasons for the artist painting this imagery in the first place and then painting over it, I would enquire whether the hidden imagery was in any way connected to the infamous 13 crystal skulls of Native American folklore, including the Mitchell-Hedges Skull.​

Thank you for your follow-up comments. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Constructive criticism is always useful. I have deliberately kept the research together on one thread, as otherwise its value as one body of research could be dissipated when spread out over several threads. I have seen people start a good thread only for it to quickly peter out after a few pages, which is a pity.

As a long term Forum member you will know just how numerous the Forum threads have become. Searching through them is not always easy either. If it comes across as a personal research journal then perhaps that is my bad but I am certainly happy for people to add articles or posts, which develop the research. I have noticed that when I have not posted for a long while due to various personal issues, not much tends to have been posted on the thread. However, when I post my articles, they are intended to provoke discussion and sometimes this leads to new discoveries. A good example would be the new perspectives on what is hidden in Nicolas Poussin's paintings. That was a great find. I think I suggested at the time that a moderator might take those findings and include them in a spin-off thread.​

You state that I: "rely too much on the sessions for hard data. We can be confident that the Cs has a good track record but also many subjects from the old sessions were also corrupted because of Laura previous believes and Frank’s influence as well."

Well, yes that is usually my starting point for that is where the clues are to be found. Where else should I look? I appreciate that some of the old sessions may have been corrupted by STS influences, particularly Frank but then that is an issue for all who research this material. It strikes me that you need to test what the C's have said by seeing if there is any evidence to corroborate what they are saying. Where there seems to be, then that may help prove the truth of their statements. Hence, I naturally focus on evidence I find which supports what the C's have said. Indeed, one recent Forum member said that it was the quotes from the C's in my material that attracts him to it.

Anyway, judging from the last two session with the C's, time is now running very short for us, so I may need to step up my output to reach some conclusions.​
Hello I saw some things you wrote and I can imagine a cabin with a lot of cold and snow outside with a comfortable fire inside and you lighting a pipe having a cup of coffee putting the best of yourself and all the knowledge you have looking for fragments, clues like Sherlok Holmes I see animal paintings in your house so I can imagine it keep going you can reveal the mysteries.

I am absent for a few days and there is a lot of text!

Well, I'll just make a few quotations.

This is the point. The grail taking into account this aspect of device/tool and that it is also a symbol, reminded me of reiki.

Reiki uses symbols as a tool and if you draw them on paper it is, although very simple, it becomes a device. Let's remember how broad the term technology can be.

Again, I share my post on grail technology: Grailistic technology.

As I understand it, the grail is a symbolic machine, with a material component that allows to synchronize the mind, the left and right hemispheres of the brain through concentration (lensing). I would add that light (optics and electromagnetism) and perhaps antimatter are involved.
I don't think the Grail is something physical, but as the Cs of trans-density suggest, the safest thing that can be accessed in dream states involuntarily, then we see that in the legends it is described that time is rented out, that brings us back to the idea of hyperdimensional phenomena we would see a stone and a certain glowing luminosity around it then we will see that it has some peculiar color such as blue where it radiates and illuminates the exterior and finally if we manage to touch it with the index finger it could be cold due to something related to the soul and the fusion of the combined genetics then if we take for granted the SAS of Orion locating, they would try to gain access by opening a portal but without being able to do anything about it other than to settle for knowing who has it.

read somewhere that the Grail is composed/sound by 12 main signs in 4 groups that break off 3. A certain sound must be pronounced that also has its mechanism of bad luck if pronounced wrong, being able to instantly annihilate the one who dared to compose it because it seems hitler knew that it was about inscriptions of signs according to what I read the Templars or a group of them tried that feat but they were dying one by one until a Templar was able to open that sound or force and they were given 2 options the 1 as a free pass to return to the source or accessible door to the union with the one I suppose the 7th density and the 2 option to use it for service until the Grail disappeared and returned one day to Earth where there will again be the opportunity to open that mechanism I guess this current era ..

Hello I saw some things you wrote and I can imagine a cabin with a lot of cold and snow outside with a comfortable fire inside and you lighting a pipe having a cup of coffee putting the best of yourself and all the knowledge you have looking for fragments, clues like Sherlok Holmes I see animal paintings in your house so I can imagine it keep going you can reveal the mysteries.

Thank you. I enjoyed the video you posted. Sorry to disappoint your image of me and my surroundings but I live in a regular house in the English countryside without a fire (modern houses in the UK are eco-friendly and built without fire places). Rather than snow, we had a rain soaked day today. Moreover, I don't smoke and prefer tea to coffee. I have no animal paintings hanging up on the wall either. That is my ex-wife's preserve, as she is heavily into Wicca and New Age - she does have a spectacular painting or print of a tiger, which is her spirit animal guide I think. When I look at it, it reminds me of Rudyard Kipling's famous poem about the tiger - 'Tiger, Tiger burning bright'. However, I do have a fondness for Sherlock Holmes.

I don't think the Grail is something physical, but as the Cs of trans-density suggest, the safest thing that can be accessed in dream states involuntarily, then we see that in the legends it is described that time is rented out, that brings us back to the idea of hyperdimensional phenomena we would see a stone and a certain glowing luminosity around it then we will see that it has some peculiar color such as blue where it radiates and illuminates the exterior and finally if we manage to touch it with the index finger it could be cold due to something related to the soul and the fusion of the combined genetics then if we take for granted the SAS of Orion locating, they would try to gain access by opening a portal but without being able to do anything about it other than to settle for knowing who has it.
I think you may be on to something here about the hyper-dimensional nature of the Grail and the need to open a portal to reach it. This may be why it has eluded STS orientated hunters, who have the wrong vibrational frequency to access it. I hope to have more to say on this in a later post.

I think you may be on to something here about the hyper-dimensional nature of the Grail and the need to open a portal to reach it. This may be why it has eluded STS orientated hunters, who have the wrong vibrational frequency to access it. I hope to have more to say on this in a later post.
You had mentioned the Chintamani stone or Orion crystal on Roerich's work, I think this is another of the many variations that exist on this "force" that later changed its name until it was called "Grail", a plate? an object? a barnacle, the hermit that crosses or crosses the valley? A valley has the shape of a (V) like the constellation of Pisces. Wolfram mentions that it is an exile stone belonging to Lucifer and according to the Cassiopaeans the fallen angel seems to have accumulated too much gravity instead of disparcirla to fall into this kind of physical reality as a group soul and his wings were not so light although angel wings assume a certain lightness.
Anyway, if we compare it with Orion the hunter and add to that the Chintamani described by Roerich, an Orion crystal that "fragmented into several pieces", division of souls? we see that Kantek exploded and it is supposed that some gene or device came to Earth thanks to the Kantekians who teleported that was a bad idea could have used the "gift of God" to not explode their planet ...go to know such a decision and then we see the Celts and Rosicrucians related in the whole thing ...
I have some suspicions

I was completely unaware of the following legend until I came across it on an episode of Ancient Aliens recently, which then led me delve into the subject. This legend concerns a real sword in the stone and an Italian man called Galgano, which is a development of the medieval personal name 'Galvano', an equivalent of the Celtic Gawain (Old French Gauvain).

The Sword in the Stone
From Wikipedia:
Galgano Guidotti (1148 –1181) was a Catholic saint from Tuscany born in Chiusdino, in the modern province of Siena, Italy. His mother's name was Dionigia, while his father's name (Guido or Guidotto) only appeared in a document dated in the 16th century, when the last name Guidotti was attributed.

The canonization process to declare Galgano a saint started in 1185, only a few years after his death, and his canonization was the first conducted with a formal process by the Roman Church. A lot of Galgano's life is known through the documents of his canonization process in 1185 and other Vitae: Legenda beati Galgani by anonymous, Legenda beati Galgani confessoris by an unknown Cistercian monk, Leggenda di Sancto Galgano, Vita sancti Galgani de Senis, Vita beati Galgani

The son of a feudal lord, Galgano became a knight, and is said to have led a ruthless life in his early years.

View attachment 50571
St Galgano
Galgano died in 1181. Soon after, in 1184, a round chapel was built over his claimed tomb to commemorate him; pilgrims came there in large numbers, and miracles were claimed. In that year, Cistercian monks took over Montesiepi at the request of Hugh, Bishop of Volterra, but most of Galgano's monks left, scattered over Tuscany, and became Augustinian hermits. By 1220, San Galgano Abbey, a large Cistercian monastery, had been built below Galgano's hermitage: he was then claimed and recognized as a Cistercian saint. His cult was lively in Siena and Volterra, where numerous representations survive. The ruins of his hermitage can still be seen, while his cloak is kept in the church of Santuccio at Siena.

MJF: It is curious that it should be the Cistercians who took over the Abbey, as they are linked with Knights Templar through St Bernard of Clairvaux, who composed their rule. Moreover, it is strange that Galgano’s monks should become Augustinian hermits when one considers that it was Augustinian Canons who were charged with serving the sanctuaries at the Abbey of ‘Sainte-Marie du Mont Syon et du Saint-Esprit’ (Holy Mary of Mount Sion and of the Holy Ghost). The other name these Augustinian Canons took was Chevaliers de l’Order de Notre Dame de Sion (Knights of the Order of Our Lady of Sion). Jerusalem was overrun by the Saracens in 1187, three years after the chapel was built and six years after St Galgano’s death so there may be no connection at all with these two groups of Augustinians. However, the C’s had drawn Laura’s attention to the Augustinians in the following excerpt from the transcripts:
Session 21 June 1997:

Q: … And this painting is modelled on the painting of St. Anthony, the hermit, who is shown being tempted by creatures that can only be described as 'aliens.' Now, there is also a Magdalena, a St. Anthony, and even a Pearce on the map near this crash site. And when I drew little lines connecting them all, they enclosed this plain of San Augustin....

A: And who was Saint Augustine/San Augustin... Augustus, Augustine Monks, etc?

Hence, this might suggest that we were on the right track when considering the role of the Augustinians in my earlier post ‘The Augustinian Canons of Notre Dame de Sion’. However, could the C’s have also had in mind the Augustinian hermits of Saint Galgano?

You will also note that the monks constructed a round-shaped chapel to house St Galgano’s tomb after his death. It should be recalled that the Knights Templar were famous for building round churches and chapels as well. One wonders if Galgano could perhaps have been a Templar knight in the Holy Land and the famous legend was just a cover story. If so, the question still remains - how did the sword come to be stuck in the stone? And then there would also appear to be evident links here with the Arthurian myth of Excalibur and the sword in the stone - for which see more below.

View attachment 50572

San Galgano's Sword in the Stone
The Sword

The sword in the stone (see above) can be seen at the Rotonda at Montesiepi, near the ruins of the Abbey of San Galgano. The handle of a sword protrudes from a stone, and is said to be the sword of Galgano. An analysis of the metal done in 2001 by Luigi Garlaschelli confirmed that the "composition of the metal and the style are compatible with the era of the legend". The analysis also confirmed that the upper piece and the invisible lower one are authentic and belong to one and the same artefact (see more below).​

In the Media

Galgano's "sword in the stone" story was featured in a season 7 episode of TV series, Forged in Fire. Bladesmiths had to recreate "Excalibur", a medieval broadsword inspired by Galgano's story. The episode explained the story as follows: the actual Sword in the Stone is located in Siena, Italy, and believed to have belonged to Galgano.​

I am also attaching the following article on Saint Galgano with some comments of my own tacked on at the end.

Saint Galgano and the Sword in the Stone in Montesiepi​

Everyone knows the Arthurian myth of Excalibur, the sword in the stone, a key element in the life and legend of King Arthur and his valiant Knights of the Round Table. Yet they may not be aware, however, that this iconic myth may have been inspired by a sword that emerged in the Tuscany region of Italy.

Much like the legend of Arthur, this story is intrinsically connected to the inner world as it begins with a shift in a valiant knight’s life due to a vision from Archangel Michael.

During the XII century, Galgano Guidotti was a rich nobleman trained in the art of war and notable for his violence and hedonistic approach to life. All of this was to change due to the intervention of the Archangel Michael, often depicted wielding a sword and symbolizing the archetype of the warrior saint. Thus, the knight who once was on the edge of destruction experienced a shift and became known as the ‘Knight of God’.

The Tale of Saint Galgano

One day when he least expected it, Archangel Michael appeared before him and showed him the way to salvation, and kindly provided him with directions as well. Next day, Sir Galgano announced that he was going to become a hermit and took up residence in a cave. His friends and relatives ridiculed him, and Dionisia, his mother, bade him to wear his expensive nobleman's clothes and at least pay a last visit to his fiancée. On his way there, his horse reared, throwing Galgano. Spitting road dust, he suddenly felt as if he was being lifted to his feet by an invisible force, and a seraphic voice and a will he was unable to resist led him to Monte Siepi, a rugged hill close to his home town of Chiusdino.

The voice bade him to stand still and look at the top of the hill; Galgano saw a round temple with Jesus and Mary surrounded by the Apostles. The voice told him to climb the hill, and while doing so, the vision faded. When he reached the top the voice spoke again, inviting him to renounce his loose, easy living. Galgano replied that it was easier said than done, about as easy as splitting a rock with a sword. To prove his point, he drew his blade and thrust at the rocky ground. With an ease that would impress even cinderblock-splitting sword dealers at Renaissance fairs, the sword penetrated the living bedrock to the hilt. Galgano got the message, and took up permanent residence on that hill as a humble hermit. He led a life in poverty, visited by the occasional peasant looking for a blessing. He befriended wild animals, and once, when the Devil sent an assassin in the guise of a monk, the wild wolves living with Galgano attacked the killer and, according to legend, "gnawed his bones

After his death in 1182, the round temple from his vision became reality as the “Rotonda di Montesiepi” circular church was constructed. Nowadays, The Montesiepi Chapel holds medieval items and art. Its centrepiece, the real Sword in the Stone, is now protected by plexiglass due to the various attempts to remove it and still attracts visitors who are fascinated by its history. As one of the knights of the round table is named Sir Gawaine (Galganus), it’s possible that the myth of the sword in the stone was passed on to England through the stories told by European pilgrims of the Medieval Age as Italy’s Via Francigena played an important part in European travels.

Saint Galgano’s hero journey shares similarities to that of King Arthur as the Christian Knight was initiated on his path by the guidance of a powerful figure, in this case Archangel Michael, a sword was instrumental in his initiation and his path was full of danger. Historically, however, the stories of Arthur and his Knights appeared decades after Galgano Guidotti’s canonization and so it is possible that the accounts of Tuscany’s sword in the stone and its Knight turned Saint influenced Britain’s Arthurian legend.

View attachment 50573
San Galgano's Abbey - The Abbey was sacked by the infamous English mercenary Captain Sir John Hawkwood and his White
Company
and by 1397 the abbot was its only inhabitant.

From Arthurian legends to Templar connections, this sword has attracted many theories over the centuries as well as many who doubted its authenticity. In 2001, the researchers from the University of Pavia proved that the sword does indeed belong to the 12th century. A 2x1 m cavity, discovered beneath the sword with the help of radar technology, is thought to be the resting place of the Knight of God - Saint Galgano.

By visiting the Montesiepi Chapel, you will not only experience the site of Tuscany’s Arthurian-like medieval legend, you will also discover some funny anecdotes regarding those who attempted to remove the sword from the stone or cause harm to Saint Galgano. Evidence to this is a pair of mummified hands, carbon-dated to the 12th century. It is said they belong to an assassin disguised as a monk who attempted to attack Saint Galgano only to suffer the wrath of wolves the saint had befriended.

Montesiepi's Hermitage is decorated by Ambrogio Lorenzetti’s now faded frescoes and one depicts Saint Galgano offering the sword embedded in stone to Archangel Michael.

The Sword in the Stone of Saint Galgano is a relic that may have played a part in inspiring the Legend of King Arthur but, aside from that, it is evidence to the fascinating and mysterious history of the Saint-Knight who dedicated his life to God and, as such, it will surely continue to attract those who love stepping into the magic of the Medieval era to discover its mystery and legends.

The Sword’s Authenticity

For centuries, the sword was believed to be a fake to everyone but the most devout. The sword (or at least what can be seen of it) is a rather basic sword in a style typical for the 12th century, seemingly seamlessly embedded in the bedrock. The pommel is flat and of a slightly egg-shaped, truncated form, and the guard is a straight bar of steel. The dimensions are: height of grip + pommel 144 mm, guard width 172 mm, blade width 43 mm.

A similar sword, dated to c. 1173, was found near Bury St. Edmunds in England. It is described in Records of the Medieval Sword, p. 62. In 2001, metal analysis conducted by Luigi Garlaschelli of the University of Pavia, revealed that the sword is very old, and that there's nothing that supports the opinion that the sword is a recent fake.

Ground-penetrating radar analysis revealed that beneath the sword, there is a cavity measuring 2 meters by 1 meter, which is thought to be a burial recess, possibly containing the saint's long-lost body. Carbon-dating confirmed that two mummified arms in the same chapel at Montesiepi were also from the 12th century. A version of the legend has it that anyone who tried to remove the sword had their arms ripped out.

It is argued that the legend of Saint Galgano formed the inspiration for the medieval legends about King Arthur and the Sword in the Stone, with which he proved his birthright. A story like that of Saint Galgano could travel all over Europe, and it is interesting to note that the first story about Arthur pulling a sword from a stone (or more exactly an anvil on top of the stone) appears in the decades following Saint Galgano's canonization in one of the poems by the Burgundian poet Robert de Boron. So, in the ever-changing legends of King Arthur, it isn't unlikely that Arthurs’ pulling the sword out of the stone was inspired by the act of a reformed Italian knight...
Points to consider

It is interesting that Saint Michael the Archangel should play a key part in St Galgano’s story. You may recall that St Michael also played a part in John Dee’s trance medium sessions with Edward Kelley – where St Michael appeared during one session to dub John Dee on the head. It was also a star associated with St Michael that helped Graham Phillips and the Russells to locate the ancient stone artefact near Chapel Green in the village of Napton-on-the-Hill, Warwickshire in England (see my earlier article ‘The Knights Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant ’). However, if the sword becoming imbedded in the stone was not a miracle, then how could it have been achieved? One answer may be found in the sphere of hyperdimensional physics and the strange properties observed in vortices.

When you create a fast spinning vortex, you automatically seem to encounter hyperdimensional energies. This fact can be seen with natural vortices such as tornadoes, which have been known to produce strange effects and anomalies, including the teleporting of people and objects (the C’s have confirmed this in the transcripts). Tornados have been known to produce other strange physical effects as well such as driving pieces of straw through solid wood four inches thick, a feat that would ordinarily be impossible. This would suggest that changes must occur at the atomic level to allow a soft material like straw to penetrate solid wood. Presumably this happens under the hyperdimensional energy states that occur within a powerful tornado. I am not suggesting that the sword here became stuck in the stone when St Galgano plunged it in because he happened to be inside a tornado at the time (although not impossible). Rather, I would propose that some high energy source enabled an iron sword to pass through the stone as if it was plunged into butter. Perhaps it might be instructive to consider the fate of some of the poor US sailors on the USS Eldridge whose bodies became melded with the superstructure of the ship to gain more of an idea of how the sword became embedded in the stone (the two mummified arms might also bear testimony to this). Therefore, short of a miracle, I believe that someone must have been playing with high energy physics to have accomplished this feat.

Etymology of the names:

GALGANI | GALGANO | GARGANI | GARGANO

Galgani is typically Tuscan, where it is very widespread, but it also includes the Eagle and in Rome, Galgano is specific to the area that includes Irpinia and Potentino, Gargani has a strain between Florentine and Pisan and one from Lazio, especially in Rome. Roman and Rieti and frusinate, Gargano is instead widespread throughout southern Italy, may derive from the Gargano region, a promontory of the Foggia area, or even, and it is more likely, from the medieval name Garganus, of Celtic origins from the Celtic divinity Gargan father of Belenon the Celtic god of light, or from Galganus, we remember St. Galgano beatified in the year 1180, a saint who became famous throughout the world and is still remembered today for the alleged miracle of the sword stuck in the rock preserved in the little church of San Galgano in Montassiepi; in a paper of 1165 we read: "Galganus Vulterranensis episcopus consensu canoncorum se obligavit Sylvester abbas St. Marie de Serena if not edificaturum ecclesiam in castro burgo de Cluslino nec litem facturum de ecclesiam S. Iacobi et S. Martini iuxta muros de Cluslino. ". additions provided by Fabio Galgani Galgani is a Tuscan surname borrowed exclusively from the cult for San Galgano Guidotti, a hermit and Cistercian monk of Chiusdino (Siena), who lived in the 12th century, to whom is dedicated the abbey of San Galgano near Chiusdino. The etymology of the surname, according to recent studies based on the apocalyptic prophecies of Gioacchino da Fiore (1138-1202), leads to the ancient paleonym that belonged to the biblical locality of Gàlaad (area east of the Jordan river occupied by the tribes of Ruben and Gad), also a masculine personal name, from which the family of the Gileadites originated. The name Galaad also belonged to the virgin knight, son of Lancelot (Arthurian cycle), a model of purity, which represents the cavalry inspired by total spirituality. (excerpt from the book by Fabio Galgani Onomastica Maremmana, published by Centro Studi Storici, 2000.- pages 602. Supplements provided by Giovanni Vezzelli Galgano is a Lucanian surname present in Ferrandina, Migliónico, Trivigno and elsewhere; it should derive from the name of Gallicano a common in Lazio Source: G. Rohlfs, Dictionary of historical surnames in Lucania, 1985.

Hence, we find that the name may be linked with the biblical tribes of Ruben and Gad and the Gileadites. It may also link not just with ‘Gawain’ but also with the ‘Galaad’ or Galahad of Arthurian legend. The name may even be derived from the name ‘Gallicano’ suggesting a possible link to the Gauls, from which we derive the adjective ‘Gallic’.

Thus, the sword as a buried artefact could even be one potential explanation for the C’s reference to ‘buried in Galle’.

Finally the issue of drawing the sword from the stone makes me think of the following exchange between Laura and the C’s in the session dated 18 January 2002:

Q: Why is it that we have attracted so much interest from the "spy vs. spy" types? After all, if there is something out there they are after, why do they need us?

A: They cannot "see" or "draw the sword from the stone."

the Israeli Mossad, the FBI and national security (cointelpro) and above 4d SAS determined to follow the traces of Casiopea's work and not having the necessary FRV adjustments believe they have a chance but (they see what they want to see, they don't What is it)It is similar to the story of Aladdin and the magic lamp.
The magician Shafar through his magic knows that only Aladdin can remove the lamp would be in vain to hire other looters or profaners then we have the Mossad of Israel, the FBI and national security determined to follow the traces of the looter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom