Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

We will see soon enough... but I suspect some major chess pieces are indeed moving now so as to change the direction of the narrative asap, because if they don't its going to be game over...
Agree that it's quite obvious that the games are over for Zelensky's mafia operations as the kill ratio by the Russian forces is nearing 8 to one.

Yet the cabal has set into place concerts as donation centers (under different hats) with entertainers to keep the world's ignorant masses entertained (with visions of Ukrainian success), well into late 2023.

Nazi Crusade Of Kiev Regime / 24.01.2023 -

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 05-04-29 Nazi Crusade Of Kiev Regime.png

Metropol: вагон с сотнями тел военнослужащих ВСУ обнаружен на границе Венгрии и Украины

The authors of the article suggest that the Ukrainian authorities are afraid of panic due to the growing losses of the Armed Forces. It is noted that the lack of official data does not allow to clarify the statistics of victims by region or nationality.
Szijjarto's statements were made immediately after a shocking report by Hungarian journalists from Transcarpathia, where they found hidden refrigerators stuffed with the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers. Each of these refrigerators holds 500 bodies.
The fighters of the Wagner PMCs sent a new batch of bodies of the AFU soldiers who died in the battles for Soledar to the Ukrainian side.

Earlier, the "musicians" shared the details of the process. According to him, about 20 cars in 4-5 stages will transport the coffins to their homeland.

George Soros Urged Use Of Eastern European Soldiers To "Reduce The Risk Of Body-Bags For NATO Countries" In 'New World Order' Article

As the war in Ukraine rages on, there is little doubt that the human cost has been enormous for Ukraine, including what is likely more than 100,000 soldiers who have died in combat operations.

However, there was one man who predicted much of what has come to pass in the battle in the east of Europe: George Soros.

The billionaire oligarch financier, often portrayed as a humanist, promoted a hard-nosed geopolitical strategy in his 1993 piece entitled “Toward a New World Order: The Future of NATO.”

In the piece, he outlines how Eastern Europeans could be used as the “manpower” in coming conflicts in an effort to reduce the number of deaths in Western countries, which Soros argues the West would not politically tolerate, unlike the east of Europe.
“The United States would not be called upon to act as the policeman of the world. When it acts, it would act in conjunction with others. Incidentally, the combination of manpower from Eastern Europe with the technical capabilities of NATO would greatly enhance the military potential of the Partnership because it would reduce the risk of body bags for NATO countries, which is the main constraint on their willingness to act. This is a viable alternative to the looming world disorder,” wrote Soros in the article.

Soros acknowledges that the NATO countries have no appetite for “body bags,” but his statement implicitly indicates that Eastern Europeans can fill this role.

Source :

25 Jan, 05:59

Washington aware that Kiev’s defeat is near — former Pentagon adviser​

According to Douglas Macgregor, the United States is nudging Europe, including Germany, to commit acts that can be regarded legally anywhere in the world as "acts of war against Russia"
NEW YORK, January 25. /TASS/. The United States realizes that the Kiev government is about to be defeated, and tank supplies to Ukraine are intended only to "prolong the suffering," said Col. (ret.) Douglas Macgregor, who was the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Donald Trump administration.

"I think they are sensing that this is a lost cause. Ukraine is very definitely going to lose, and they [the US administration] are trying to figure out how do we prolong the suffering," he told the Judging Freedom podcast and its host Andrew Napolitano, adding that the mood in Washington "has clearly changed."

According to Macgregor, the United States is nudging Europe, including Germany, to commit acts that can be regarded legally anywhere in the world as "acts of war against Russia."
"I think the Germans are now interested in putting the brakes on it," he added.

The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday citing US officials that the US Administration is inclined to ship a significant number of M1 Abrams tanks to Ukraine, adding that the announcement of these shipments could be made this week already. According to the WSJ, this step would become a part of the agreement with Germany, which includes shipment of a small number of Leopard 2 tanks to Kiev by Berlin itself, as well as Germany’s approval of shipment of these German-made tanks by Poland and other countries.
Later in the day, the Politico newspaper reported citing US administration sources that the United States may send at least 30 M1 Abrams tanks to Ukraine as military aid. Two sources told the paper that an announcement on the subject may be made later this week. The report says the equipment will be purchased from contractors rather than drawn from existing US stockpiles.

And

Turkey may leave NATO in five to six months, politician says​

Ethem Sancak referred to recent polls showing that at least 80% of the Turkish population believe that "the United States is a country running the most hostile and destructive policy" toward the republic.
"The Turkish people have lately been showing sympathy for Russia and [Russian President Vladimir] Putin," the politician concluded.

ANKARA, January 25. /TASS/. Turkey may exit NATO in five to six months amid provocative actions against Ankara, deputy leader of the Patriotic Party (Vatan Partisi) Ethem Sancak said on Wednesday.
(snip)

The frigate "Admiral Gorshkov" today conducted a computer simulation of a missile attack on a conventional object from a distance of 900 km. That is, according to a conditional point on the map of the United States.

The crew of the frigate "Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov", operating in the western part of the Atlantic Ocean, conducted an exercise on the use of hypersonic missile weapons using computer simulation

🎯 In accordance with the training situation, the frigate "Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov" worked out the organization of launching a missile strike with a hypersonic missile "Zirkon" on a sea target that imitates a ship of a mock enemy and located at a distance of more than 900 kilometers.

🔀 In the course of the training task, the combat crew of the frigate demonstrated high coordination of actions.

The voyage of a detachment of ships consisting of the frigate "Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov" and the medium sea tanker "Kama" is under the command of the commander of the division of missile ships of the Northern Fleet, Captain 1st Rank Oleg Gladky.

In February 2023, a number of joint exercises are planned to be held off the coast of the Republic of South Africa with the Navy of the Republic of South Africa and the Navy of the People's Liberation Army of China.

1674629790506.png

Huge flocks of crows over Kiev. Locals write in social networks that they have never seen such huge flocks - "harbingers of trouble #NATOisLosingTheWar
In my opinion, this behavior of crows is a direct proof of the work of the portal. It has long been noticed that crows feel something over churches and often circle directly above them. There is apparently much more energy here and, accordingly, the accumulation of birds is more significant.
Яндекс
Яндекс
Яндекс

На мой взгляд это поведение ворон является прямым доказательством работы портала. Давно замечено, что вороны что то чувствуют над церквями и часто кружат непосредственно над ними. Здесь энергии по всей видимости значительно больше и соответственно скопление птиц более значительно.

The Tweets from Track a nazi merc (that exposed the two British Mercenaries that were killed in Ukraine) have all been deleted by Twitter!

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 11-03-38 Detroiter in Ukraine 🌻 💙💛 BLM STILL on Twitter.png

1674637797351.png

BREAKING: US & Germany Send Ukraine Tanks - Leopard 2 and Abrams vs Russia
Streamed live 8 hours ago

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 10-43-47 dana on Twitter.png

Attachments

• 1674636873112.png
    1674636873112.png
    675.7 KB · Views: 12
  • FnR420aWYAAi3jS.jpg
    FnR420aWYAAi3jS.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
  • main-qimg-eaeeb7ec458b6036ab33c72dc07dc367-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-eaeeb7ec458b6036ab33c72dc07dc367-lq.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 14-41-08 Jo 🥂🍾🇪🇺 (@twotar5five) _ Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 14-41-08 Jo 🥂🍾🇪🇺 (@twotar5five) _ Twitter.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 10
Maria Zaharova:

Italian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani: "Europe has no real foreign policy and no defense policy. We always find ourselves after the Americans. The defense forces are also engaged in foreign policy. We are late, and we have been saying this since 1954. <...> Europe needs the world. Even Germany, the strongest country, cannot take a stand. It lacks someone like Merkel. We must make sure that the conflict never expands. Neither NATO nor Europe, which is obligated to help Ukraine, is at war with Russia."

Don't they realize that the U.S. is dragging Europe into a big war? Why? Because Washington has long had no other resources to support the dollar and keep the U.S. economy growing than to create hotbeds of tension in the world. Green paper with watermarks is provided with only one thing - the availability of a printing press and ink.

Europe needs to wake up urgently from its lethargic sleep and remember that the beneficiary of the two previous world wars, which were unleashed by Western countries, was the United States. While the world lay in ruins, Washington created Pax Americana on the ashes.

Maybe it's time not to step on the same rake for a third time?

A new book has been issued in Russia about the "The Many Faces of France". I found a talk and interview given by author, journalist and military-political analyst, Alexander Artamonov. What are the main differences between Russia and the West? Alexander Artamonov [В чём главные различия России и Запада? Александр Артамонов].
Here are a few points:

He asks why it is that Russia could combat Islamic terrorists, but not combat the factories that send weapons to Ukraine, the instructors and training centres that train Ukrainian soldiers attacking Russia.

To this I would say, maybe it is because it is not only military concerns but also political. Russia still needs some political support from other countries.

Minute 34-
He has from his sources, and directly from a retired captain of French intelligence, that the French chief of staff and minister of defence consider themselves at war with Russia. Not a surprise, but it shows at least some people are enough realists to admit what is happening.

He thinks Russia is too reluctant to work against western aggression of Russia in Ukraine. Why can countries like France do what they do against Russia without getting a response. He suggests "diversion" activities to counter the aggression, for instance through the agency of PMC. It may be suicidal, but then the time one survives at the front if under fire can be down to half an hour.

He considers that France during WWII contributed much more to the side of the Nazis, than to its defeat, as he counts not only people who fought with Germany, but workers in industry, including German factories. This could in my opinion be said of a few other nations that were occupied by the Nazi forces. For instance, the food production in some occupied areas was very important for maintaining life in Germany.

He comments on the widespread materialism and lack of conscience in the West.

Listening to him, one can imagine that there are many options for escalations on both sides. The war in Ukraine may be at one turning point, but the conflict between Russia and the West has more in store.

On the Abrams tanks (Source in french) :

"However, beyond the logistical difficulties and the time required to train the crews and the technicians, other elements must be taken into consideration. Like the one mentioned by Jon Jeckell, a former US Army officer, quoted by Breaking Defense. “The Ukrainians will also have to find a way to get the Abrams over their bridges, knowing that it is much heavier than any Russian tank. And there's probably not many bridges in the country that can handle it. And strengthening the bridges would give an indication of where you plan to attack.

I saw this humorous letter, written as being from a German grandfather "Tiger" to his grandson "Leopard". Tiger refers to the German battle tank Tiger I, which Germany used in WW2 on the Eastern front, and Leopard is obviously referring to the German battle tanks which they intend to send to Ukraine. The letter is from the Telegram channel, Slayangrad. Slavyangrad

Letter from grandfather "Tiger" to his grandson "Leopard" to Ukraine

Guten morgen, mein lieben grandson! I am infinitely glad that you decided to continue Drang nah Osten.

First, take care of your health. And especially the transmission. She breaks first. I remember that near Leningrad, because of this damn transmission in August 1942, three of our four T-VIs broke down. They were repaired for a month.

It's hard in winter. The transmission caught a cold right away, the oil froze there.

Secondly, we Germans are healthy and big. We eat a lot, especially when it's cold or we drive through mud. For example, I ate like hell, 270 liters per 100 kilometers, and off-road - 480, although it happened when I was completely hungry, I ate 6 liters per kilometer. So what to do?

You, Maine Liber granddaughter, also have a good appetite - 720 liters per 100 kilometers. And in general, who knows exactly how much you will need in Russian mud? Keep in mind that Russian diesel fuel, like gasoline, I know very well, is not suitable for us at all.

So, when there is little fuel left, be sure to hide somewhere, in the forest - the best. And wait there when they bring our good German diesel fuel. And then the Russians will fly in, and then it will be very bad. In a word, take care of yourself.

And never fill up Russian diesel fuel, otherwise your injectors will be -flicked-. You will cough for a long time, as I once did. I remember how candles from Russian gasoline stopped working in our country. We drove on 84 gasoline, and the Russian barbarians filled their cars, light tanks and even aircraft with 66 gasoline. I don't think a Russian solarium will suit you.

Thirdly, get ready for the fact that you will have to travel a lot on automobile transporters. Be careful when you move in or out.

For us, the "tigers", narrow caterpillars were specially made for the European railway, and then our width turned out to be 3.15 meters. I remember several times we clung to roadside buildings and fell off the platforms. And with normal tracks to shove through the mud, I had a width of 3.7 meters.

For our transportation by rail, special six-axle platforms were designed. They could carry 80 tons and followed with each battalion to the combat area. Also, due to the heavy load, the weight distribution was monitored so that the bridges on the railway could withstand such a load.

You, Maine Liber grandson, have an even wider width - 3.75 meters. And more weight too. I don’t know how they will take you ... I say, only on an automobile transporter or you will have to stomp on your own. And many bridges in this land of barbarians won't hold you at all.

Fourth. Get ready to sit in the mud for a long time and wait to be pulled out. At this time, you will be a good target for Russian attack aircraft, helicopters and artillery too.

In my time, I had an excellent 88-mm cannon, which allowed me to hit Russian "thirty-fours" from a kilometer and a half, and they could not penetrate my frontal armor from such a distance. But they managed to quickly go on board or, even worse, to the rear, and then a complete “das ende” would come. In other words, kaput.

And now Russian tanks are lighter and faster. So, main liber grandson, take care of your ass.

Now the Russians have guided missiles with which they can kill you from a distance of five kilometers, and you can hit them from three and a half kilometers. And the armor, apparently, is better for the Russians. So take care of yourself.

Yes, before I forget, dementia is about to wake up. The rate of fire of Russian tanks is three times higher. They have an automatic loader. But you don't.

And the last.

If the Russians pin down the Abrams or Challengers somewhere, don't get into a fight. Try to hide. They are heavier and more visible on the battlefield than you. You have a chance to be the last to die.

Better not to go there at all. And then they will melt you into Russian nuclear icebreakers and send you to the Arctic.

In a word, mein lieben grandson, me and your grandmother "Panther" kiss you and wish you all the best. But we expect the worst. If you die, we will definitely erect a monument to you on our family plot.

From Russia now...

I've been pondering over the situation as well lately. Yesterday's NewsReal discussion brought up this subject. Sure the arms producers will make lots of money as all this military aid gets destroyed and new ones will need to be produced, but that can't be the only motive. Could this 'crippling of the Russian economy' be an example of Wishful Thinking from the elites? Or was it all about fomenting a conflict regardless of the outcome as part of the desperate and incessant drive for centralized control, knowing full well that Russia would not be crippled?

Soooo…

Hunter Biden sent an email to his business partner back in 2014. It stated that Russia would attempt to create a land bridge to Crimea and in response the West would impose sanctions - and that this would basically cripple the EU:

So, in order to maintain their global hegemony, the US saw a way to economically attack Russia, and were simply happy to sacrifice the EU at the same time.

Maybe when this plan was hatched, back then it would have worked. But a lot changed in foreign relations between Russia and it’s partners, and the quagmire that is the war in Ukraine wasn’t anticipated?

So let me do a little maths here... 31 Abrams tanks v. 2,000 Russian tanks in Ukraine and a further circa 10,000 reserve tanks gagging to get on to the pitch. I think I know the scoreline by halftime...

Please keep in mind that these are democratic tanks, or freedom tanks - whichever you prefer. So the current game afoot is 31 freedom/democracy tanks vs 2,000 glorified authoritarian Russian washing machines.

The outcome is clear!

Back
Top Bottom