One thing of note that this incident has shown is the power of Pfizer and its controllers. They've demonstrated they can

• Arrange for someone to be scrubbed off the internet
  • Arrange for media to essentially write the story they want (or vice versa, not write anything at all)
Some power is being demonstrated.

I think that may be a bigger conspiracy.

Short read - eugyppius' take on the whole thing.

This from this morning, I don't see it mentioned here yet so here it is.

Project Veritas video - 9 minutes 58 second with commentary at the end by Dr. R. Malone about Pfizer mutating Covid-19 virus for new vaccines via 'directed evolution' research.

Project Veritas has broken Pfizer's Gain-of-Function Research Program Wide Open.

First sentence in the Substack article by Dr Robert Malone:

"Yesterday I was asked to be a part of the Project Veritas video that exposes a Pfizer Director discusses making a "Mutating" COVID-19 virus for new vaccines via 'Directed Evolution' research. Of course, I was honored to help. The above video is the final product."

That's point number one in the undercover interview. Point number two, is stating there is a revolving door between government regulators and the pharmaceutical industry. Not a new point, but well described by the unwitting interviewee.

Could this research actually make sense for making a targeted vaccine that would 'help' (as ridiculous as that is to even contemplate their vaccines helping anyone...) and not be ongoing Pfizer criminal activity? I get 'no' to that question. But I could be wrong.

Highlights set out in the article before the transcript:
Following project Veritas video a Senate investigation has started:

I have a question for whoever may know.

How do we know the figures of excess mortality are not tinkered with to make them look less worse than they are in reality?

In the UK they say about 3000 more people are dying each week than would be expected or something like that but if the true number was 6000 more for arguments sake thereby meaning the mortality figures were being "tinkered" with, how would we know?

In short, are there safe guards in the system to stop the public being lied to?

Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin • Session 140
with Sasha Patilova

070b995ec896feb012fbd5bbd860fbca-410593190.jpg

The first 14 minutes being about the Pfizer vs Veritas Video.

But the real gun, was what came after that: US The Department of Defense's (DoD) authoritative roll in all aspects of the Covid19 Plandmic, especially the nature of the resonse to it (Choice of action).

This woman is a gun, in terms of digging out / revealing and highlighting the true essentials in the wide structure of the Corona Plandemic. It was that powerful to listen to - and mind blowing ! In essence, Helicoper money was printed in order to take over large parts of the American and Global Pharma Industry, (subcontracts etc), under the umbrella of the DoD - which ordered inferior "pharmaceutical" products to be used as a weapon against humanity. In terms of military speech, that is what countermeasures are, whether it is weapons or genetic prototype injections against a "threat".

And we have a problem now - because of this immense conglomerate of Big Pharma being now more than ever under the same same interests and directions - acting under the same influences and goals - any products released by it - must be considered to be potentially life threatening, illness causing, potentially even deadly, no matter if injection, vaccine or other new medications.

A listener asked the question how much mRNA / genetic injected animals which humans consume pose a threat. Ssha Latipova said, the most "effective" way to do harm is by injecting substances directly into the blood stream. Anything else is less harmful/less threatening because it doesn't enter the bloodstream. When artificial mRNA components come in contact with water - they disintegrate, so the stuff isn't easily to get into the body by other means than injecting it directly into the blood stream.

In English language • 47 minutes

In German (dubbed) language • 47 minutes

Contents

Pseudo Legal Structure of this Crime (in the US), albeit similar structures mechanism have been built up in various country as well.

Pseudo-Legalization of EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)-Covered "Military Countermeasures" (Clinton-Obama-Trump-Biden laws working towards the allowance of these Pseudo Legal Structures) leading into Emergency Use Authorization is now used for almost everything in the medical field for "new" medicine (!)

• Other Transaction Authority enables DoD to order undisclosed "military prototypes" from Pharma.

• Trump enabled with his part, to unleash all the powers (and earlier law changes) coming together - under the act of "Public Health Emergency". It also suspends the Constitution.

"Military Prototype Countermeasures" - anything can be a prototype, anything can be a bioweapon - enhancing the mission of supporting qualified countermeasures, medial countermeasures and security countermeasures". Anything can be put into this vague language, setting all Democracy and Constitution aside.

• The biggest lies to the public in the US and world wide, was that these injections were tested and studied etc. In reality no real clinical trials were done, and those who were claimed to have been done, they absolutely no impact on the decision to ship these genetic prototype vaccines to the world. The decision never needs to be reviewed because it lies in the hands of DoD.

• EUA Countermeasures is NOT a Clinical Investigation.

• Countermeasures are NOT pharmaceutical products

FDA does not regulate Countermeasures, and neither does the European EMA.

• National Security Council set the Covid Policy - and does NOT include public Health-related Agencies (!)

_-2023-01-29-at-00.39.14.jpg

_-2023-01-29-at-00.40.50.jpg
Who is in charge ? It ain't Big Pharma. They happily fulfill the orders the Military has given to them.

Very interesting
with many mind boggling details Sasha Patilova explains in the latest Corona Investigative Session No 140.

Truly worth to listen to !

Following project Veritas video a Senate investigation has started:

Democratic Senate investigation? Cover up operation.

I think this article is highly misleading. A senator sending a letter to a CEO is hardly a Senate investigation. If indeed there was a Senate investigation, the media would find it very hard to ignore the story.
It makes sense just a letter. I wouldn't expect Democrats to investigate any of this.

Very interesting
with many mind boggling details Sasha Patilova explains in the latest Corona Investigative Session No 140.

I noticed the name of Sasha is incorrect on the big blue promotional shot above for session 140.
Her name is Alexandra (Sasha) Latypova... wonder how their proofreaders managed to get that so wrong?!

IMHO, Sasha is a great speaker - incredibly knowledgable and clear and logical in terms of her presentation of material/timelines/documentation that backs up what she is saying.

Thanks XPan for posting and staying on top of this huge series of interviews, combing through so thoroughly to determine the most helpful and informative sessions - even though you have been unwell. Hope you are feeling a lot better now. :hug2:

I noticed the name of Sasha is incorrect on the big blue promotional shot above for session 140.
Her name is Alexandra (Sasha) Latypova... wonder how their proofreaders managed to get that so wrong?!

IMHO, Sasha is a great speaker - incredibly knowledgable and clear and logical in terms of her presentation of material/timelines/documentation that backs up what she is saying.

Thanks XPan for posting and staying on top of this huge series of interviews, combing through so thoroughly to determine the most helpful and informative sessions - even though you have been unwell. Hope you are feeling a lot better now. :hug2:

Oh dear... it weren't the proofreaders who made the error, forest_light. It was me. :scared: There was no Blue image of the latest Corona Session No 140 I could find - so i took an older one, and changed it - albeit by writing her name totally wrong (I write things often wrong, and need to do a lot of re-checking. When I am too hasty... that's when my errors come to light aplenty) :cry:

Sasha Latypova is amazing, I can only agree. She has shed light even deeper into the many aspects behind the Corona Plandemic web.

And thank you for your feeling, forest_light - I am getting a lot better :thup: and will soon return at my work, too.

Denis Rancourt, Ph.D. joins ‘The Defender Show’ to share his shocking analysis of all-cause-mortality data, related to excess deaths. He discusses the correlation between poverty and disability, which contrasts with that of age. Tune in to this episode on CHD.TV to hear from Dr. Rancourt!

There was no Blue image of the latest Corona Session No 140 I could find - so i took an older one, and changed it - albeit by writing her name totally wrong (I write things often wrong, and need to do a lot of re-checking. When I am too hasty... that's when my errors come to light aplenty) :cry:
Oh well, it was very professional looking! Nice job on the whole... and we all make mistakes XPan, I do it all the time too, some days my brain feels very overloaded with the amount of info it is trying to process. I just thought that was strange for an official document where they would likely be familiar with her name.
Glad you are feeling better 🥰

Pretty sure she's been schooled under military grade intelligence. Too sharp for a simple entrepreneur.
Hi Ina, can I just clarify your comment above, because I am not quite sure if I understand what you are saying:

Do you mean that Sasha Latypova is providing cointelpro?
Or that she has worked closely with military and it is reflected in her communication style / high level of intelligence / research skills / perception / insight?

Or are you saying something else?

Hi Ina, can I just clarify your comment above, because I am not quite sure if I understand what you are saying:

Do you mean that Sasha Latypova is providing cointelpro?
Or that she has worked closely with military and it is reflected in her communication style / high level of intelligence / research skills / perception / insight?

Or are you saying something else?
If I were to evaluate her interview just on the basis of that interview I would say: very detailed in the background structure of the Covid ops, very fluent in presentation, like either over familiar or very well prepared or both relying on far more background info than exposed, very sure on her ground, I would say she is military intelligence.
As she repeatedly mentioned that her info stems from public domain I have two questions:
1. Why no one else came up with it until now?
2. What motivated her to make the information public at this point, (re Veritas videos).
There is another generic question...who or what is to benefit?
Looking at the composition of the Nat Def Council... and seeing the Vp. Listed at No1, well that creates plausible deniability for the President. Not only that but the whole Pfizer Veritas vaccine development OMG is dealt with and put back in the black box because it is now, as we all 'stupids' should have known, military secret, and shame poor Pharma not guilty.

Back
Top Bottom