Chinese Spy balloon?

4) Alien invasion!
or 5) "everybody's laughing at us for shooting a balloon, now that we shot four freaking UFO's, we'll be taken more seriously."

Since the tiktak UFO talks began in 2017, there has always been the disclaimer that these UFOs could be a new Russian or Chinese technology. There have also been hints lately that the US recovered UFO technology. So maybe, and this is wild speculation, they're cooking the narrative that since the Chinese have UFO-like technology (they failed with the super spy balloon so now they're using youaypees (UAPs)) then it's time for the US to deploy UFO-inspired weapons and technology. The secrecy in the past regarding UFO's becomes "necessary" for "national security" and all is forgiven etc.

That is exactly what I saw over the skies over my city for three days in a row.

More people saw it and it appeared in the local press.

They explained it as the star link satellites.:-D
yeah I read in some of the comments people saying it was starlink. Who knows, there'll be a lot of old videos pretending to be new and who knows what else published by people seeing a chance to get views and go viral.

Andrew
or 5) "everybody's laughing at us for shooting a balloon, now that we shot four freaking UFO's, we'll be taken more seriously."

Since the tiktak UFO talks began in 2017, there has always been the disclaimer that these UFOs could be a new Russian or Chinese technology. There have also been hints lately that the US recovered UFO technology. So maybe, and this is wild speculation, they're cooking the narrative that since the Chinese have UFO-like technology (they failed with the super spy balloon so now they're using youaypees (UAPs)) then it's time for the US to deploy UFO-inspired weapons and technology. The secrecy in the past regarding UFO's becomes "necessary" for "national security" and all is forgiven etc.

Anglin's
This is pretty cool. Flocks of migrating birds fly up to 10,000 ft sometimes and I believe have prompted alarms in the past. There have also been huge swarms of butterflies and insects that show up on radar plots.
Yes- AIM missiles are most effective against birds and insects!

I was thinking something similar- by supposedly shooting down the unknowns, which -wait for it- they will declare as extraterrestrial in origin, will give perfect cover to roll out some of the technology they have already developed. Kill two birds with one stone- announcing we are NOT alone and finally getting to go public with advanced technologies, which may or may not actually be alien sourced. Like many here I am beginning to wonder if there really are any objects, and they are just moving up the time table to unleash chaos because the PTB are getting desperate?

We can put this down to partisan politics and the tradition of the opposition using anything to harass the sitting govt. but the question still stands, and it is being asked by two of the last remaining half-decent people in US politics.

They're probably (understandably) having a hard time coming up with a good reason why they used $500k missiles to shoot down small weather balloons. Because if they weren't small weather balloons, what were they? Small Chinese spy balloons?

White House: No ETs over the United States.

Okay- so if they are not ETs then to WHOM do they belong to?

I guess we are supposed to be relieved there are no big bad ETs - of course they can’t suddenly come out and say these are ET because all these years they are swamp gas, planet Venus, misidentified aircraft etc. - BUT the WH saying they are not ET, everyone will assume they are lying- so. Roswell all over again.

Back
Top Bottom