Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills

Give me some why’s then. Are you saying deliberate like 9/11 deliberate? What’s the “highest probability” that it was deliberate. There’s clues in other coverups that don’t make sense like say JFK’s murder, RFK’s murder or even the recent death of the guy associated with Clinton…. Facts don’t add up according to the official story. Where’s that here? The chaos is being fomented by people connecting dots that aren’t there in my opinion.

Do they honestly have the competence to fix things? Does the US have the blue collar dudes who can keep things running anymore especially considering everyone is being forced into diversity hires. My mechanic literally can’t find qualified people to help him. Kids can’t read or do math, how do you expect them to fix railroad tracks and that slow decline will eventually manifest in increased accidents.

The percentage of Americans who can actually think is incredibly low, much less the amount who can do maintenance and repair…. I see it everyday, they paved the road in front of my house and in one year it’s already cracking, roads lasted at least a decade in the past.

I’m all for conspiracy where it fits….. but I just can’t see it here.
Well, it is always hard to say when dealing with probabilities. You did a good job of pointing out the large amounts of derailments going on in the US. However, in this case in East Palestine, it just looks like at least over 50% (I'd say highest like over 70%) probability it is looking like it is deliberate. I'm taking in account the other data points such as the recent deliberate attacks on food production such as eggs and other food factories in this probability calculation. I would suspect that there is an attempt to actually kill people, actually a practical attempt at depopulation of the population. Whether it is deliberate derailment or torching of food production facilities, it is part of the end game. What do you think @benkostka , are you figuring this is just coincidence? :-)

You guys gotta double check these people, right off the bat she talks about vinyl chloride at Camp Lejeune and as far as I can tell it was never spilled there. They do have tests where it’s been found but the main toxins there are other persistent chemicals. Easy to look at on Wikipedia. There was one other train crash with vinyl chloride that derailed over a bridge in New Jersey, some leaked into the creek and the rest they pumped out. There’s a NOAA writeup here for anyone interested.

I don’t see the relevance to train derailments in the 1970s and corporate restructuring, that’s par for the course….

What’s going to happen to a large portion of the United States is that it’s going to devolve into hysteria, it’s already happening around my blue collar friends and when you add in all the guys retiring who could actually maintain infrastructure…. I had a conversation with a bunch of them yesterday, we all agreed we pretty much will avoid interacting with the authorities, there’s no upside because they’re mostly incompetent or corrupt…. But you still have to help people because of common decency.

Anyway, my original point is what I wanted to make. You have to do your own research or at least look into a bunch of the claims….. Trust but verify as they say in the military.
It's the digging on company ownership...cross ownership and buyouts...that's good digging...Blackrock buying up and foreign interests buying up the US.....I praise her for this.

Also the Rail removal and breakdown/death of another part of the supply chain.....

Cleanup water's gone....Removal of topsoil carted away....Sounds a lot like 9/11 removal of evidence to me...

You poo pooed the land grab too...So what are you saying exactly except to jump in with nay on certain possibilities for different agendas? I see many fullfilled here in Ohio.

It's the digging on company ownership...cross ownership and buyouts...that's good digging...Blackrock buying up and foreign interests buying up the US.....I praise her for this.

Also the Rail removal and breakdown/death of another part of the supply chain.....

Cleanup water's gone....Removal of topsoil carted away....Sounds a lot like 9/11 removal of evidence to me...

You poo pooed the land grab too...So what are you saying exactly except to jump in with nay on certain possibilities for different agendas? I see many fullfilled here in Ohio.
I understand, we just don’t agree on the analysis. I can’t connect them removing soil to 9/11, it’s a bridge way too far. What do you find in the soil in East Palestine, maybe vinyl chloride? Where in 9/11 you could piece together things that conflicted with the official story, if you had the knowledge and expertise.

As far as supposed supply chain breakdowns, my guess is Norfolk Southern rerouted trains rather easily, and that’s based on my quick assessment of the lines they own around the site so there was a small blip because of the crash but nothing too big overall. Overall supply chain issues are being driven by different factors.

I just disagree with the analysis of videos brought that supposedly explain things…. Everyone is free to use whatever sources they want.

I understand, we just don’t agree on the analysis. I can’t connect them removing soil to 9/11, it’s a bridge way too far. What do you find in the soil in East Palestine, maybe vinyl chloride? Where in 9/11 you could piece together things that conflicted with the official story, if you had the knowledge and expertise.

As far as supposed supply chain breakdowns, my guess is Norfolk Southern rerouted trains rather easily, and that’s based on my quick assessment of the lines they own around the site so there was a small blip because of the crash but nothing too big overall. Overall supply chain issues are being driven by different factors.

I just disagree with the analysis of videos brought that supposedly explain things…. Everyone is free to use whatever sources they want.
I get it on the loss of skilled labor in the US; I've bemoaned it myself....I come from blue collar America and have fought for them.

The road in front of your house cracking wouldn't have anything to do with corporate short cuts and substandard materials would it/could it?

It just seems you squash conspiracy theories...idk why they upset you.....they certainly are censored by the ptb.....And to keep it light between us...........SMILE Ben!

-5130061311353400217_121.jpg

Conspiracy theories aren’t censored, rational and sane analysis is…. Conspiracy is encouraged, again we can disagree on analysis.

Telling people to smile is rude, always hated it since I was a kid.

It's the digging on company ownership...cross ownership and buyouts...that's good digging...Blackrock buying up and foreign interests buying up the US.....I praise her for this
Related to the above, in one of her videos she refers to last years announcement that BlackRock is to play a principal role in Ukraine's reconstruction. This info especially stood out to me when I watched one of her videos the other day. Articles I recently read on the topic:

@benkostka
@Zzartemis

The circumstances that you guys are describing which may explain such an accident aren't necessarily mutually exclusive with a conspiracy at some level. We should guard against black and white thinking (a particular event being either entirely due to chance or entirely as a result of plans). Why is the infrastructure in such a state? Why is greed, corruption and incompetence allowed to proliferate over years? I don't think it's a coincidence that such things happen to align with a larger agenda which we generally agree is supported by enough evidence.

I see no reason why such things are incompatible with a conspiracy at some level to cause chaos, food shortages and population reduction over a period of time. When I say 'at some level', I do not exclude the possibility of something even above our own governments, or species.

They’re sealed cartridge taper roller bearings on a train and they’re greased, so there’s not lubricant flowing to them at all times. They’re rather complicated things to build and design as far as bearings go if you’re interested in looking that up. Anyway, like any sealed bearing they wear out….

That's not what I wrote. I wrote " drained the necessary lubricant supply to the bearing to the wheels "

The axle box housing, which is a steel casting, is then placed on the axle. The bearing is housed in the axle box housing. Axle box grease is filled in the axle box housing. Each axle box housing is filled with approximately 2.5 kg. of grease. The front cover for the axle box is placed on a housing which closes the axle box. The front cover is bolted by using torque wrench.

Obviously with time these wheels need to have the greases in the boxes topped up as it's used up with time.
Well if it can be put in then someone could go in reverse and flush the grease OUT OF THE BOX.

Good point. In my hours of reading and watching videos on this catastrophe, someone pointed out there may be crisis actors hired to make some of these videos. I looked into this years ago when the Boston marathon bombing occurred. I'm not saying that was faked but there are companies that will supply actors for certain events such as protests. You can look it up. The main purpose here would be fear and panic.

Plus, what about nut cases just looking for attention?
I want to qualify what I've said here because I don't like being misunderstood. I wasn't referring to this video in particular because I hadn't watched it when I posted this. I agree we need to be discerning with the info coming out which is always the case since we all know how this works. So, its possible crises actors could be used or other technologies because deceiving us is high on the list. I'm not going crazy with crisis actors HOOPLA! Just be aware.

I've watched this womans video now and I think she's done an excellent job with her research and its very helpful in pulling aspects of this very detailed operation together thats being hidden from us.

Another point I want to make and this video is an example. There is a ton of good, valid info here and maybe she made a mistake about vinyl chloride at Camp Lejeune, I don't know. People make mistakes and it doesn't mean the whole deal is crap and shoud be dismissed. She says she's speculating at times and doesn't have all the answers. Throwing the baby out with the bath water as the saying goes. She's clearly not a disinformation agent or a nut case. No one has the whole story at this point and there's going to be speculation etc. We can take the good and leave the rest for further scrutiny.

How much farm land is owned in Ohio by foreigners is mind blowing. It looks like a whole lot of information is going to becoming out about all this as citizen journalists jump on board and other more official sources.

About the land grab, under Agenda 2030 land can be seized if its determined to be extremely contaminated so there's another thing.

Last edited:
I see no reason why such things are incompatible with a conspiracy at some level to cause chaos, food shortages and population reduction over a period of time. When I say 'at some level', I do not exclude the possibility of something even above our own governments, or species.
And further division no less.. because that's the other thing that I have noticed in my day to day with several people from both sides of the political spectrum, it is really interesting to see them denounce conspiracy theories from the other side, and be completely on board about the reality of the conspiracy theories that their side puts forward.

Given the information and data, I think that, unfortunately, we can predict a lot, and perhaps learn to recognize some of the patterns, but not get obsessed with them, but also... we sometimes have to judge things by the fruits and the result of the events. So, an open mind without letting our feet leave the ground.

A Mike Adams interview with two ex-Green Beret Texans regarding the East Palestine train derailment/chemical blast that goes beyond that particular area of concern - the globalists agenda and what's playing out worldwide from their own personal involvement. Is this, in fact, a land grab of farmland, particularly from the Amish, to ultimately usher in the 15 minute city agenda? Mike feels strongly that dioxin contamination has taken place, but it will take some time to determine if that's the case. A fascinating and disturbing take on the overall situation.

1677503385539.png

A Mike Adams interview with two ex-Green Beret Texans regarding the East Palestine train derailment/chemical blast that goes beyond that particular area of concern - the globalists agenda and what's playing out worldwide from their own personal involvement. Is this, in fact, a land grab of farmland, particularly from the Amish, to ultimately usher in the 15 minute city agenda? Mike feels strongly that dioxin contamination has taken place, but it will take some time to determine if that's the case. A fascinating and disturbing take on the overall situation.

Well I managed to find three videos that tell us fairly accurately what the weather was like when they did the uncontrolled burn on Fe. 6 at 4:15 PM.

A train derailed in Lexington, North Carolina, USA on Saturday, Norfolk Southern Railway has confirmed. The incident comes just weeks after another cargo train operated by the same railway company came off the tracks in East Palestine, Ohio, causing a major toxic spill.

The incident in Lexington appears to be on a much smaller scale, with a Norfolk Southern spokesperson telling Fox News that only “one set of wheels” derailed on a single car out of 132 on the train.

“There are no reports of a hazmat situation or danger to the public,” the company’s representative said, adding that the train’s crew were unharmed.

However, the spokesman noted that the derailment would still require “clean up” work, with additional personnel deployed to Lexington to carry it out.

The incident led to a stoppage of traffic and delays to numerous passenger trains, according to the US media.

FpyZuxpaMAIWuwm

DeWine and Shapiro
"OK, burn it. We don't want shrapnel flying."

Back
Top Bottom