Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills

Looks like people that know how things should be done in such a situation are coming to help the people of East Palestine

From ZeroHedge:
The devastation in East Palestine rightfully puts an emphasis on an effective emergency response to save the 5,000 or so residents of the town from the peril they face as they are engulfed in a carcinogenic miasma which threatens their short term and long term health. While that is the understandable priority, the underlying currents of patterns which have preceded previous manufactured emergencies are putting the chemical catastrophe into a new light. First, there was the re-emergence of the 2022 film White Noise which seemingly served as a piece of predictive programming as its plot centered around the aftermath of a chemical explosion affecting a small town in Ohio. Now, the roll out of a digital ID program like that which was showcased during Event 201 raises even more questions than answers about what is really going on in East Palestine.

I'm wondering how the participating residents of East Palestine are feeling about those MyID wearables now! They'll have plenty of health data to record and store if and when their toxic illnesses are ever accurately identified and exactly what chemicals are responsible.

I'm wondering how the participating residents of East Palestine are feeling about those MyID wearables now! They'll have plenty of health data to record and store if and when their toxic illnesses are ever accurately identified and exactly what chemicals are responsible.
Good point, and it just adds to the convenience of the event, roll out the program and then "wait" for an event to test said program. It has such evil tints.

I'm glad the woman brought up the fact that East Palestines are poor white people who deserve relief....I'd get holy hell for saying that in some places. Reminds me of Kamala Harris on hurricane relief this year and who would be first in line for assistance:

I know it shouldn't bother me, all this woke equity, but....

"Somewhere out there, a future leader is stewing in rage at what he (she) sees around him (her): the cowardice, selfishness, and incompetence of the "leaders" who betrayed their warriors so completely and utterly. He(She) is out there."
---Quintus Curtius Rufus.
⬇️

The "Snakes" involved in the East Palestine Operation would have had people or access to people who would have KNOWN this.

SAPPORO – A recent experiment has found that of three types of plastic, vinyl chloride produces the largest amount of dioxin when burned and nonplastic substances produce more dioxin when burned together with chlorine compounds, according to researchers.
The test was conducted by a research group formed jointly by the Gifu Prefectural Institute of Health and Environmental Sciences and the National Institute for Environmental Studies. The results were announced Tuesday to an environmental science conference in Sapporo.
Scientists already know that dioxin, a carcinogen, is produced through burning, particularly plastics, but it is unclear how much dioxin is produced by each substance.

Vinyl chloride most toxic when burned, test finds​

KYODO

SAPPORO - A recent experiment has found that of three types of plastic, vinyl chloride produces the largest amount of dioxin when burned and nonplastic substances produce more dioxin when burned together with chlorine compounds, according to researchers.
The test was conducted by a research group formed jointly by the Gifu Prefectural Institute of Health and Environmental Sciences and the National Institute for Environmental Studies. The results were announced Tuesday to an environmental science conference in Sapporo.

Scientists already know that dioxin, a carcinogen, is produced through burning, particularly plastics, but it is unclear how much dioxin is produced by each substance.
The experiments could prove useful in efforts to reduce the amount of dioxin being released into the environment.
The researchers used small incinerators to burn three types of plastic under various conditions.
In addition to vinyl chloride, the other substances were polystyrene, used in foam packaging, and polyethylene, which is found in many household products.
The experiment measured the amount of the most poisonous dioxin found in a cubic meter of gas emitted from the burning. Measurements were in nanograms, each being one-billionth of a gram.
Vinyl chloride produced 16 nanograms of dioxin per cubic meter, the highest amount of the three plastics. For polystyrene, the amount was 0.28 nanograms, and for polyethylene, 1.2 nanograms.
The numbers increased when the plastics were incinerated together. When vinyl chloride and polyethylene were mixed, the amount rose to 19 nanograms.
The same tendency was observed when nonplastic substances were added. Newspaper soaked in table salt or burned with vinyl each produced more than 30 nanograms of dioxin
. Newspaper alone, by comparison, produced a mere 0.17 nanogram.
The researchers concluded that even seemingly innocuous materials like newspaper can increase the dioxin produced when burned with compounds containing chlorine.
The finding also highlights the importance of separating garbage before it is incinerated, they said.
In recent years, manufacturers have cut back on their use of vinyl chloride, used for containers, wrapping materials and other products, following reports that it produces large amounts of dioxin when burned.

Waste plant lawsuit​

KOBE (Kyodo) About 300 residents of Ichikawa, Hyogo Prefecture, filed a joint suit Wednesday seeking to stop three town governments from proceeding with a plan to build a facility to make fuel out of burnable waste.
The group filed the suit with the Kobe District Court, claiming the production of the fuel will generate cancer-causing dioxin and related substances.
The residents are demanding that the administrative union comprising the towns of Ichikawa, Okawachi and Kanzaki not spend the 1.56 billion yen earmarked this fiscal year for building the facility in Ichikawa.
The towns estimate the facility will cost 4.14 billion yen to build.
An administrative official said the towns have yet to receive the approval of the Health and Welfare Ministry to build the facility and have not purchased the land where it is to be constructed.
The group argues that the towns will have to pay high prices for the land, as landowners will be reluctant to sell property to build a waste disposal facility.

Now get a load of this. This article in 2019 WAS NOT BEHIND A PAYWALL !!!!! I found this out by looking on the WayBackMachine. What a bunch of greedy turkeys at Japan Times. :rotfl:

As with Fauci, CDC, FDA, EPA etc. , we can be sure of one thing. People in East Palestine will not get such truthful information from the government that collects their taxes and sends some of it to the 404 State.

Abstract​

When the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finalized its 2000 update of the toxicological effects of vinyl chloride (VC), it was concerned with two issues: the classification of VC as a carcinogen and the numerical estimate of its potency. In this commentary we describe how the U.S. EPA review of VC toxicology, which was drafted with substantial input from the chemical industry, weakened safeguards on both points. First, the assessment downplays risks from all cancer sites other than the liver. Second, the estimate of cancer potency was reduced 10-fold from values previously used for environmental decision making, a finding that reduces the cost and extent of pollution reduction and cleanup measures. We suggest that this assessment reflects discredited scientific practices and recommend that the U.S. EPA reverse its trend toward ever-increasing collaborations with the regulated industries when generating scientific reviews and risk assessments.
More interesting info in the paper.

So blaming this East Palestine derailment consequences on Trump Administration is BS.

From ZeroHedge:

I feel sorry for these people. I don't know them personally but I do know what's it like to be from that small town environment far from big cities and big time news. I suspect people there interact with people that are mainly interested in farming life and wildlife hobbies like fishing/hunting. Thinking about modeling weather patterns, combustion products etc. is for them way out of bounds. So these slickers from Norfolk or EPA can come and be introduced as "Expert from ...." , allowing them to tell them fairy tales and they will think it must be so.

I just watched a fragment of a live meeting at a East Palestine School between some EPA official. After hearing Mr. EPA say that Biden is "laser focused" on what is happening in East Palestine I immediately shut it off. Prefer listening to something intelligent versus a dumb puppet.

J. D. Vance and Sherrod Brown better prove their worth on this one!

Biden EPA won't test for chemical compounds after toxic train derailment

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will not test for dioxins as part of their work monitoring an eastern Ohio town after a train carrying hazardous chemicals derailed and cast a large chemical plume into the air, WKBN reported.

A Norfolk Southern train carrying chemicals including vinyl chloride derailed on Feb. 3 in East Palestine, Ohio, and a controlled burn was conducted on Feb. 6 to prevent an explosion which released the chemicals into the air and water. EPA Region 5 administrator Debra Shore said Monday that the agency would not test for dioxins, which are groups of toxic chemical compounds, at the current time, according to WKBN.

Dioxins take a long time to break down and could cause serious health concerns including cancer, reproductive and developmental problems and can be formed through combustion or burning fuels, according to the EPA’s website.

“Dioxins are ubiquitous in the environment. They were here before the accident, they will be here after, and we don’t have baseline information in this area to do a proper test. But, we are talking to our toxicologist and looking into it,” Shore reportedly said.

The EPA has since conducted air and water tests and maintain that the levels are safe; however, residents reported health concerns such as rashes and headaches after the derailment. Stephen Lester, science director at the Center for Health, Environment, and Justice, told East Palestine residents at a town hall on Feb. 23 that ignoring dioxins has been “one major mistake” in EPA testing.

“The level of dioxin that gets into a body, a person, an animal, a cow, that could lead to health problems is extraordinarily low. It does not take very much,” Lester said, according to WKBN. “I’d be very concerned if I had a farm, especially if I was aware, as some people described in that meeting, that the black cloud from the burning had settle onto their property.”

He alleged the EPA is not testing for dioxins because they would “be put in a place where they have to address it,” but Shore said that the EPA is not currently testing for the compounds because they “don’t have any baseline information about the levels of dioxins which are produced also by wildfires, by backyard grilling, by a host of other things,” WKBN reported.

“I’ve never heard anybody, any researcher talk about cookouts. Because that’s an infinitesimal concentration, if at all. Because dioxins form not just cause there’s burning, you need a chlorine source,” Lester reportedly said.

Republican Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance and Democrat Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown sent a letter to the EPA on Feb. 8 requesting dioxin testing in East Palestine.

“We are concerned that … the burning of large volumes of vinyl chloride may have resulted in the formation of dioxins that may have been dispersed throughout the East Palestine community and potentially a much large[r] area,” the letter reads.

Shore confirmed to WKBN the EPA received the letter.

The EPA, Lester, Vance and Brown did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

Somehow, I don't think the EPA head will be having his children drinking or bathing in the water of East Palestine.

Sadly it's not just the pundits on the MSM, I have actually heard this from people I know who sympathize with the democrats, it's this and shootings and natural disasters. I even remember someone being glad that someone was getting their comeuppance for "not getting the jab" and wished they'd expire of covid, as the person was sent to the hospital with severe symptoms.

Every time I witness the above, I can't help but think about Lobaczewski and the idea of paramoralism, justifying an immoral act so long as it serves whatever goal people are encourage to get behind. And it has been a few years since we reached that point in the US, twisted morality and a rapidly diminishing humanity.

A passenger train collided with a freight train in northern #Greece, leaving at least 8 people dead and dozens injured. The accident occurred near #Evangelismos, a locality of #Tempi, northeast of #Larissa. Rescue efforts are ongoing.

Carnage after trains collide near Greek city of Larissa

Two trains have collided in northern Greece with the loss of at least 16 lives and dozens of people injured, emergency services say.

Rescuers have been working to save passengers and extinguish a fire caused by the crash near the city of Larissa on Tuesday evening.

The incident is said to have involved a passenger train and a freight train.

Footage published on local news sites shows fierce flames and thick plumes of smoke rising from derailed carriages.

The fire brigade said 17 vehicles were at the scene trying to put out the flames.

It is not yet known what caused the collision.

The passenger train was travelling between Thessaloniki and Larissa.

"There was panic in the carriage, people were screaming," a young man evacuated from the scene was quoted as saying by Reuters news agency.

"It was like an earthquake," another passenger named Angelos Tsiamouras told local media.

"It was a very powerful collision," the regional governor of the Thessaly region, Kostas Agorastos, told state-run television in quotes cited by AP news agency. "This is a terrible night... It's hard to describe the scene."

Says it all!

East-Palestine-Residents-Speak-Out.jpg

Ohio Community Fights Back Against Globalists: Were Dying Slowly Theyre Poisoning us Slowly

After national celebrities have stopped off in East Palestine, Ohio, to get their photo-ops with the local residents who continue to suffer from the effects of blowing up derailed train cars carrying toxic chemicals, local residents are starting to form their own group, knowing that the news cycle will soon end with little to no help coming from the U.S. Government or the corporations that caused this disaster.

The N.Y. Post actually ran a great investigative report this past weekend that is getting a lot of attention in the Alternative Media today, as they interviewed local residents.

One of those residents is Jami Cozza, who has now teamed up with River Valley Organizing, and held their own “town hall” meeting with local residents.
Leading the charge to fight for the community is 46-year-old Jami Cozza, a lifelong East Palestinian who counts 47 close relatives here. Many of them are facing health issues from the chemical fire as well as the psychic toll of their town becoming, in the words of a scientist visiting the area Thursday, the new “Love Canal” — a reference to the Niagara Falls, NY, neighborhood that became a hotbed issue in 1978 because people were getting sick from living above a contaminated waste dump.

Although famed environmental activist Erin Brockovich held a town hall Friday night, many locals say the fierce and forceful Cozza beat her to the punch.

“I’ve known Jami my whole life and she is very sharp,” Jason Trosky, 47, a lifelong East Palestine resident, told The Post. “We’re lucky to have her. Brockovich came with her lawyer in tow. Will she help? Maybe, but she’s also trying to stay relevant. Jami will be here for us after the circus leaves town.”

Cozza, 46, who’s lived in this small Ohio Valley village near the Pennsylvania border for most of her life, has her work cut out for her.

Her eyes fill with tears when she talks about how her 91-year-old widowed grandmother tried to clean the chemicals off the furniture in the house she’s lived in for 56 years — before giving up and moving to a hotel room where she can’t sleep at night.

“My fiancé was so sick that I almost took him to the hospital,” Cozza told The Post while sitting on the porch of her aunt’s home on East Clark Street a few hours before she led her own town hall meeting Thursday.

“Not only am I fighting for my family’s life, but I feel like I’m fighting for the whole town’s life. When I’m walking around hearing these stories, they’re not from people. They’re from my family. They’re from my friends that I’ve have grown up with,” she said. “People are desperate right now. We’re dying slowly. They’re poisoning us slowly.”

Though President Trump, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, former US Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, and Brockovich visited East Palestine in the past week, Cozza and other residents said they know the media spotlight will fade. She’s determined to keep the pressure on once her town becomes old news.

“We’re not going to shut up,” she said. “We’re not weak but we need support. We’re here for the long run. Trump came here and then he was gone. What’s he going to do for us, really?

We’re going to do it ourselves and we’re organizing from the ground up.” (Source.)
River Valley Organizing, the group working with Jami Cozza, has already been in the community for years trying to fight back against corporate tyranny. From their website:

Our Challenge​

Our beautiful valley is polluted by petrochemical waste, our communities are polluted by poverty, and our friends and neighbors are polluted by pharmaceutical companies making money off selling us drugs and prison profiteers making money off locking us up. Economic disinvestment, racism and disenfranchisement make our towns ripe for exploitation by corporate interests hell-bent on profit, with no regard for human life, a healthy environment, or sustainable communities.

Cozza has a message for her fellow residents, and it is a message that ALL of us in the United States need to hear right now if we are going to be successful in building community support to fight back against the Globalists, and that message is that we need to put aside our political differences and unite to fight back against the corporations we are all at war with today.

Cozza and the hundreds of residents at a town hall organized by Cozza and River Valley Organizing have not been impressed by the railway company’s efforts to help the town — particularly the $1,000 checks, which several residents told The Post they only got after signing something saying they would not ask for more.

“I don’t care if you hate me because I beat you up years ago or not,” Cozza told the town meeting underneath a big sign reading “Make Norfolk Southern Pay!’”

“We have to put all our differences aside and show the world we are East Palestine Strong. We are at war with corporate greed. We need accountability and we need answers. We are here to make our town safe. And by the way, don’t tell us we’re aren’t getting sick, that it’s all in our head. We are getting sick.” (Source.)
Rather than relying upon the railroad or the government to identify the problem, Cozza and River Valley Organizing brought in their own panel of experts, with some pretty impressive credentials.
Cozza’s hearing included a panel with scientists from the University of Pittsburgh, an environmental lawyer, and a veteran Ohio hazardous materials expert. None of them painted a rosy picture of the town’s future, despite Norfolk Southern’s insistence that the area is safe and will be cleaned up and tested more.

The experts listened as desperate residents asked about the safety of breastfeeding their babies and getting water from their wells. Planting season is coming soon in an area where many farm. One woman cried when she spoke about her worry over her pregnant goats.

Stephen Lester, a Harvard-trained toxicologist at the Center for Health, Environment and Justice with 40 years of experience, said the hot zone at East Palestine was among the most concerning he has ever seen — and stressed the dangers of the chemical dioxin that was released during the controlled burn and that will be embedded in the soil and water.

“Until the government takes this seriously there are going to be real problems,” Lester said. “It’s criminal that the EPA didn’t come forward with information about dioxin and start testing for it.” (Source.)

Here is a brief update I put together from on-the-ground interviews of people in East Palestine and how they are suffering.

This is on our Bitchute channel.

1677634901468.png

Is this the likely/planned outcome of East Palestine's future:

February 1983: EPA announces a federal buyout of the town

Dioxin levels in the town are found to be 300 times what the CDC considers safe. The agency also recommends the permanent relocation of the town’s more than 2,000 residents.

Speaking from a locked conference room in a hotel near Times Beach, EPA Administrator Anne Burford announces that EPA will buy out 800 residential properties and 30 businesses in Times Beach using Superfund dollars. Hundreds of residents gather outside to hear the announcement over the loudspeakers.

Again! A train carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane derails in Florida!

Mail Online (Train carrying more than 30,000 gallons of propane derails in Florida)
Train carrying more than 30,000 gallons of propane fuel derails in Florida - Hazmat crews rush to the scene after six cars overturn
A train carrying more than 30,0000 gallons of propane fuel derailed in Florida Tuesday afternoon, just weeks after a toxic train overturned

A passenger train collided with a freight train in northern #Greece, leaving at least 8 people dead and dozens injured. The accident occurred near #Evangelismos, a locality of #Tempi, northeast of #Larissa. Rescue efforts are ongoing.

Carnage after trains collide near Greek city of Larissa
I think now is around 36 people dead.
Very symbolic, these accidents. A train that has no brakes and runs at full speed is a bit like the world situation.

Back
Top Bottom