(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hi guys! So, for next Sunday's EU-AM workshop, we will pick up from subsection 'Mark: Interpreter of Paul' on page 335 and cover up to 'The Strange Family of Jesus and his Strange Disciples' on page 353 of the book.

Enjoy your reading :flowers:

@Arwenn Hi mate, wont be able to make todays meeting. Currently under the weather. Have a great discussion and I look forward to listening to the recording.

Reactions: sid
Sorry to hear that placematt, hope you feel better soon. Rest up and see you next time. :flowers:

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

And the slideshow
(Starts on slide# 255)

We will finish the remainder of Chapter 7: Paul and The Gospel Of Mark for our meeting on Saturday 11 March (as I will be away next weekend) at 7 pm Sydney time (+11 GMT).

See you all then!

Thanks once again to all for a really great and inspiring discussion last night, lifted my spirits for sure!

As we didn't get to the book, in next week's workshop we will take it from where we left off last week, i.e. from subsection 'Mark: Interpreter of Paul' on page 335 up to 'The Strange Family of Jesus and his Strange Disciples' on page 353 of the book.

Have a good week, everyone :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom