⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

D'OH! Missed this...
We got 0.334263 DASH from you on 11 February.
So I think that means it worked, or...?
Thank you very much, @Scottie , for your attention to the post and comments!
Unfortunately, I have little experience with cryptocurrencies. I started to master for myself this cryptocurrency ( Dash). I managed to make only three payments to FOTCM. I transfer via an exchanger, so I can't control the exact amount. But it is not important. The main thing is that transfers are coming to you!
In this case, the transfer you specified was NOT mine. I transferred other amounts. I will continue to make our contributions to FOTCM regularly from myself and @Korzik18 with great love and gratitude in the future. I really hope it will be helpful to you.
I just had a question - do I have to email you about EVERY transfer? I'm embarrassed to do so. It seemed impolite to me and so, subsequently, I sent the transfer via Dash but did not inform you about it. Let me know if this is a violation or not very convenient for you and also, let me know how comfortable it is for you to make such transfers ? Thank you very much in advance!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Спасибо огромное, Скотти, за ваше внимание к посту и комментарии!

К сожалению, у меня мало опыта в работе с криптовалютами. Я начал осваивать для себя эту криптовалюту ( Dash). Я успел сделать лишь три платежа в FOTCM. Я делаю перевод черед обменник, поэтому не могу контролировать точную сумму. Но это не является важным. Главное, что переводы к вам поступают!

В этом случае, указанный вами перевод НЕ был моим. Я переводил другие суммы. Я в будущем я продолжу регулярно от себя и @Korzik18 делать наши взносы в FOTCM с огромной любовью и благодарностью. Я очень надеюсь, что это будет полезно вам.
У меня возник только вопрос - нужно ли обязательно сообщать вам по электронной почте о КАЖДОМ переводе? Я застеснялся это делать. Мне показалось , что это невежливо и поэтому впоследствии, я отправлял перевод через Dash но не информировал вас о нем. Сообщите, если это нарушение или не очень удобно для вас, а также, сообщите, как удобнее для вас делать такие переводы ? Заранее, огромное спасибо!

Thank you very much, @Scottie , for your attention to the post and comments!
Unfortunately, I have little experience with cryptocurrencies. I started to master for myself this cryptocurrency ( Dash). I managed to make only three payments to FOTCM. I transfer via an exchanger, so I can't control the exact amount. But it is not important. The main thing is that transfers are coming to you!
In this case, the transfer you specified was NOT mine. I transferred other amounts. I will continue to make our contributions to FOTCM regularly from myself and @Korzik18 with great love and gratitude in the future. I really hope it will be helpful to you.
I just had a question - do I have to email you about EVERY transfer? I'm embarrassed to do so. It seemed impolite to me and so, subsequently, I sent the transfer via Dash but did not inform you about it. Let me know if this is a violation or not very convenient for you and also, let me know how comfortable it is for you to make such transfers ? Thank you very much in advance!

Ah, okay... Well, it's quite confusing because with cryptos, we only know who a donation came from if they tell us. Technically, it's helpful to know the source of all such donations, but I don't think it's really required. It's kind of a gray area as I understand things.

So, I would say to do whatever you're comfortable with. Should some agency bother us in the future and demand to know where our crypto donations came from, we can always just post here on the forum and ask.

Anyway, thank you!

Can someone confirm that if I send donations in USD money order from my Canadian bank that it would be accepted? The notice on donations page says checks from non-US bank will be rejected but doesn't say money orders will. Thanks!

"
ou can mail a check drawn on a US bank, a money order in US dollars, or an anonymous 5 dollars or euros in a greeting card to the following address:
QFG, Inc.
295 Scratch Branch Road
Otto, NC 28763
USA
NOTE: Unfortunately, checks drawn on a non-US bank - even if they are in US dollars - will be rejected by our bank."

Can someone confirm that if I send donations in USD money order from my Canadian bank that it would be accepted? The notice on donations page says checks from non-US bank will be rejected but doesn't say money orders will.
Sorry I hadn't seen this. All international money orders can be cashed in the US. You can also use wise.com to send money via transfer from your bank.

Two years ago I was able to donate using debit card throuth PayPal. Nowadays I cannot donate becouse PayPal don't support old browsers. I am using Androi 4.2 and try Firefox, Chrome and Opera but after I type few dolars and press "Donate with Debit or Credit card" I get "Please Wait" and nothing happens. When I press "Donate with PayPal" I am redirected to PayPal login site. I don't have PayPal.

I am not able to donate in any other way right know, but I am still able to buy your books.

Two years ago I was able to donate using debit card throuth PayPal. Nowadays I cannot donate becouse PayPal don't support old browsers. I am using Androi 4.2 and try Firefox, Chrome and Opera but after I type few dolars and press "Donate with Debit or Credit card" I get "Please Wait" and nothing happens. When I press "Donate with PayPal" I am redirected to PayPal login site. I don't have PayPal.

I am not able to donate in any other way right know, but I am still able to buy your books.
If you don't have Paypal (an account) then how did you donate through it in the past? Do you have an older computer that does not support the current version of either Firefox or Chrome? Did you try creating a new Paypal account with a current browser?

I used smartphone Android 4.2. and I was able to donate with Debit Card even if I don't have/had PayPal account. I don't have access to PC computer anymore. Mayby I could go to public library and use modern PC.

I can buy books throught Amazon. But Les Editions Pilule Rouge and Red Pill Press use the same PayPal system, if I'm correct.

Currently minimum Android OS requirements for those apps are:
Firefox (113.2.0) - Android 5.0 (last supported by Android 4.2 was ~Firefox 68 from ~2020)
PayPal (8.40.1) - Android 6.0 (last supported by Android 4.2 was ~6.27.0 from ~2018)
Brave Browser - Android 7.0
DuckDuckGo - Android 6.0
Vivaldi Browser - Android 7.0
Kiwi Browser - Android 7.0

Please take a note that those requirements are requirements for app itself. I cannot promise that payment on android 6.0 or 7.0 will work for sure (i cannot fact check i do not own such legacy hardware, also those apps may drop support for those OS versions at any time.

Some smartphones allow for OS updates, depends on brand, processor, amount of ram, but chances for jumping so many generations are very slim.
I advise buying used, but more recent device from someone you can trust, or asking someone you can trust to use their device.

@neonix Using a decade-old operating system that hasn't got any security updates for years is just asking for trouble. Especially when connected to the internet 24/7. As @ToxicCoward suggested, most browsers already dropped support for such an ancient version, and they are most often the first vector of attack, with new vulnerabilities announced almost daily.
I suppose that you are using this device also for bank access (as a 2nd factor), as this is your only computer device at the moment? Seriously, consider updating, especially Google Pixel line of smartphones is fantastic for extended security update support (4 years for 6th generation!), and have a sturdy build, which means that used ones should be in a very good condition. Probably also most secure Android smartphones to date (especially 6th generation and above).

Back
Top Bottom