A very beautiful animated short about love and death: "My Love"

Im sorry but I dont get it. 🤔 I just understand that the old woman is in denial of her husband's loss and has a hard time letting go.
Yes, I think that's it. She refuses to see the reality, so we understand her great solitude. It is too hard for her, even if she is aware that her husband is dead because she puts flowers on his grave but going back home she has to make the choice, she doubts when opening the door. It's a sad story but very human, it allows us to put ourselves in the place of elderly people who are widowed and who find themselves alone, it must be terrible.

I liked this story and especially the relationship between them, and the expressions of love between the couple, the expressions on the face of the woman, the small daily gestures to survive the great solitude.

I liked this story and especially the relationship between them, and the expressions of love between the couple, the expressions on the face of the woman, the small daily gestures to survive the great solitude.
Ahh, yes. 🥲 Have you watched the movie Up? It's also nice to watch. 😁

I kinda remember my grandma who is now having a hard time remembering us but never the life of her life, my grandpa. She remembers him like they just met yesterday and would sing to us their love song.

Blessed are those that find partners for life. 💜

Ahh, yes. 🥲 Have you watched the movie Up? It's also nice to watch. 😁

I kinda remember my grandma who is now having a hard time remembering us but never the life of her life, my grandpa. She remembers him like they just met yesterday and would sing to us their love song.

Blessed are those that find partners for life. 💜

Wow. what a beautiful and emotional video. Made my eyes plain of tears! :-[

I was thinking this morning that it is an honor to be able to listen to old people. In fact when they talk to you, they give you a gift, a part of their life either from the present with its difficulties or from the past with their memories, sometimes good and sometimes very difficult. For a few minutes they open a small window of their life, and their soul. Of their spirit. It is as if they were giving you a flower. And for me this moment of intimacy is precious. I allowed them to express themselves, these old people that society ignores and that lately the powers that be had simply eliminated many of them. Sunday morning I sat on a bench next to an old man so nice, I was waiting for a friend in a garden and his life, the little things of his life that he told me were as important as the trees that surrounded us.

Sunday morning I sat on a bench next to an old man so nice, I was waiting for a friend in a garden and his life, the little things of his life that he told me were as important as the trees that surrounded us.
That's so nice to know! What a joy to have such experience. It definitely sounds like you both had a good time.
I definitely agree with the stories. They take you back in time and talk about how things that were and has been during their youth. I love those stories. My dad used to take us to sleep with his childhood stories though some were made up me and my brothers enjoyed those. 😸

What is interesting to see in these two videos is that there are no children. The children are absent, like most of the situation of our old people. We leave the old to their fate, we let them die of hunger or thirst, as during the Plandemic, we lock them up in cages, in centers... it's sickening.

I always have a good time with the little old people.

This morning I read something that reminded me of this video, but also of our brother L's situation in 5D.

(L) How is our brother L doing?

A: Very well thanks to influence from group and prayers. He is camping!

Q: (L) So there's a place there that has forests and...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Nature galore if you want it.

A: Yes.

“DON'T DIE WITH YOUR DEAD.

Did you know that when you cry for your dead, you cry for you and not them?

You cry because you “lost them”, because you don’t HAVE THEM by your side. You think it all ends in death. And you think they are NOT there anymore.

So if you’re dead no more, where are they?

Yes they have left, or they are now somewhere else, is that place better than this?

Yes, definitely that place is better than this; so Why do you suffer for their departure?

When you have finished accepting that they are no longer "NOT here", but they are still in another place even better than this, for they’re where they are no longer sick, or suffering.

Then you'll stop mourning them and you'll get them back in memory so they keep accompanying you with the joy of all that you've lived.

If you truly loved them LOVE them AGAIN and this time with greater strength, with greater purity, with greater delivery.

Today, there will be no more reproach of any kind.

Only LOVE, will be the essence between you, between us, between them.

I respect your pain, and the way you express it. I know you cry and you will cry without comfort.

But .. Today I say to you:
Don't die with your dead.

Remember we are only seeing one side of the coin (death).

We are not looking the other way; we are not seeing the wonderful place of light where they stand.

What if we start seeing “death” as a Second Birth?

Second Birth we ALL will go through.

Don't die with your dead, honor them by living your life as they would have wanted you to. Let them transcend. And you keep living.”

Written by Andrew Mclaren (translated to English)
FB_IMG_1684859337122.jpg

Did you know that when you cry for your dead, you cry for you and not them?

You cry because you “lost them”, because you don’t HAVE THEM by your side. You think it all ends in death. And you think they are NOT there anymore.
Yes, I have often said that when we grieve over the death of someone, we are not really grieving that they died but that they are no longer here with us so we are grieving for ourselves and our loss.

We should celebrate the fact that the departed are now in a better place without suffering and are now at peace and surrounded by love. But it's a very hard thing to do. I guess that we can do the celebrating after we have gotten over the grief of no longer having them here with us.

This morning I read something that reminded me of this video, but also of our brother L's situation in 5D.
Are you talking about Brother L?
He came to my thoughts a few times this month and happened to check his FB yesterday and got sad he's already in 5D. I am happy to know bro's camping. :-D:-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oui, Princesse nous parlons bien de Lui, il ne faut pas être triste, L. campe dans un monde meilleur, il va bien, réjouissons nous pour Lui...
Il reste souvent dans mes pensées, je le vois heureux, le sourire aux lèvres, sans ressentir la moindre douleur, il respire à plein poumon et son coeur est rempli de joie, de bonheur et de plénitude... A bientôt très cher L. Je me réjouis d'avance de nos retrouvailles avec Toi et John, mes disparus très chers...

Yes, Princess, we are talking about Him, we must not be sad, L. is camping in a better world, he is well, let's rejoice for Him...
He often remains in my thoughts, I see him happy, with a smile on his face, without feeling the slightest pain, he breathes deeply and his heart is filled with joy, happiness and fullness... See you soon, very dear L. I look forward to our reunion with You and John, my dearly departed...

Back
Top Bottom