Joe Rogan

Basically he talks about aliens (but not in metal ships), but rather as dimensional entities that have always been here, possibly even humanity’s existence as being a “soul farm”. He goes into his discussions with Alex Jones as well. Ultimately he says that it all comes back to religions, and how that’s going to be what it all comes down to if we’re going to retain our humanity.

@iamthatis Normally I would at least put a pithy description when I post a video, but I was literally half asleep in bed and didn’t want to forget it entirely, so I posted it and immediately fell asleep. I’m glad you quoted it back to me because I really did forget about it. So thank you 🙏

Rogan mirrors a lot of the world view and concepts expressed on this forum so it is an interesting study to stand outside it and listen to it being expressed. As well as recognizing that these ideas are out there in the public domaine.
It is evident to me that Joe is now ready to learn about the Cassiopaean Experiment. Same goes for Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson.

It is evident to me that Joe is now ready to learn about the Cassiopaean Experiment. Same goes for Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson.
Do you really want them to learn about it, though? Do you want them to read it all, then talk about it publicly so that everyone gets to know about it? Do you want to get an influx of clueless people and bad actors here, all curious what all this fuss is about?

Do you want to have the ire and eyes of every politician and media pundit in the world on you?
Do you want to have the touch of the mainstream, the touch of the normie, the consumer, to come here to corrupt everything you love?
Do you think you are ready for them?

Be careful who you share your views with openly. They might not be as careful about sharing them with others as you are.

Still, in the end, you are free to do what you want. But i'm warning you, right here and now, that fame has its consequences, and a hefty price to pay.
And sometimes, it's better to keep working in the shadows than to get into the spotlight.

Alex Jones is for sure deep state. Tucker Carlson may be as well, I think it might be wishful thinking to assume he’s not part of the CIA.

I would have to agree with @taratai, do we really want them to know about this forum or bring any light to this side of the internet? Or maybe they already know and they’re members here already.

Maybe, or maybe not, I think the C's did say something in one of the latest sessions about people waking up or something along the lines, so this may be a part of that process.

I think the work here, well, it's public really.. and much like it happened to all of us, if they're to find it, I think it'll happen organically, and at the right time. When the student is ready, the master appears, adage comes to mind to me in this instance, so we can only wait and see, and not force things.

We've been disappointed before too though, so, best thing we can do is also wait and see.

Do you really want them to learn about it, though? Do you want them to read it all, then talk about it publicly so that everyone gets to know about it? Do you want to get an influx of clueless people and bad actors here, all curious what all this fuss is about?

Do you want to have the ire and eyes of every politician and media pundit in the world on you?
Do you want to have the touch of the mainstream, the touch of the normie, the consumer, to come here to corrupt everything you love?
Do you think you are ready for them?

Be careful who you share your views with openly. They might not be as careful about sharing them with others as you are.

Still, in the end, you are free to do what you want. But i'm warning you, right here and now, that fame has its consequences, and a hefty price to pay.
And sometimes, it's better to keep working in the shadows than to get into the spotlight.
Whoa steady on.That’s a bit heavy and pointed.
I’m not doing anything all I said was it appeared evident to me that they are ready to learn about it. If or how that would happen is not something I’m deciding anything on at all. As Alejo pointed out often people will come to the information themselves. And then the idea of should information be shared with any particular audience is discussed by the group. Nobody is a Lone Ranger here.

Last edited:
Joe holds many different ideas and I don't think he necessarily "believes" all of them other than hold them as "possibilities" or things that he can use to generate discussion with various people in his podcast. Worth remembering what his business model is and that his podcast is a business (a big one at that) although yes, it may also align quite closely with what he says his interests are.

Whoa steady on.That’s a bit heavy and pointed.
I’m not doing anything all I said was it appeared evident to me that they are ready to learn about it. If or how that would happen is not something I’m deciding anything on at all. As Alejo pointed out often people will come to the information themselves. And then the idea of should information be shared with any particular audience is discussed by the group. Nobody is a Lone Ranger here.
It wasn't specifically to you, but in general to anyone that wants to share this information with them. You think they're ready, but are they really asking to open that can of worms?
My attitude with this is: if they're ready to find it, they will, and if they won't, don't force them. Sending the transcripts to people like DeSouza is probably fine, because he already specializes with the UFO phenomenon, and it can make him understand the issue better. But Joe Rogan? I think he's too mainstream (and frankly, he's all over the place, so at best he'll babble something about the Cassiopeans and then move on :-P ).

But if you still want to share something with them, you can do it in a way that doesn't specifically point to the transcripts. Point them to people that say similar things to the Cassiopeans, or to SotT site articles (the SotT site exists specifically to shield for this forum from the public).

Yeah, Peterson did read PolPon but it appears it didn't make much of an impact, did it?

But still, perhaps sending a book to those guys is not such a bad idea, right?
Did Peterson read it? I think it was sent to him, not sure if he's ever read it. I think JP Sears had it also.

and I guess it can't hurt to send the info, but I wouldn't personally hold my breadth.

Back
Top Bottom