Session 9 March 2024

Thank you for another great session! I thought the haplogroup question was great. I’m reading this sci-fi book called “Inherit the Stars,” and basically they find a human skeleton on the moon that is fifty thousand years old and it turns out there was a nuclear war there and that the man came from a planet that is now an asteroid belt! He calls it Minerva instead of Kantek! I found that amusing.
The recent article by Michael Snyder made me think that there are reasons for letting Trump win. The chaos that would ensue would be a repeat only now there are more migrants. The media would go into hyperdrive. But I guess you would have to start a war before that takes place otherwise he could keep the peace. It is interesting that more people are coming out about a black swan event. I continue to enjoy the MindMatters sessions and Laura’s articles on Phillip Goff.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In an early session you said that Admiral Byrd expected only to encounter "an encampment of detached Nazis” in Antarctica during Operation High Jump. What did he actually encounter?

A: Cannibal window fallers.

Q: (L) That was pleasant.

(Approaching Infinity) In 1988, Byrd's son Richard Byrd Jr. died mysteriously at the age of 68. He was found malnourished and dehydrated in a vacant warehouse after having been missing for three weeks. He had been en route to Washington for an event ceremony in honor of his father. What happened to him?

A: SPA. Link was established by his father.

Q: (Mr.Cyan) Have a question - it is related to beings sighted in the Kerinchi-Seblat national park in Sumatra Indonesia, There are many paranormal strange myths or legends about this park (Tiger men, hauntings, portals, and the Princess Guardian of the Glass Lake to name a few)– and one of them is the "Orang Pendek" – or Short Man in English. According to the locals (in my conversations with them) these are 4-5 foot bipedal creatures that look like a cross between a man and ape. Their feet are facing backwards – and they are very strong and able to lift large weights. The locals are afraid of them and call them cursed beings where if you encounter one (which is rare) – all sorts of strange things start to happen to you and your family. It sounds a lot like the bidensity Bigfoots (but they seem smaller in height). What exactly are these creatures? Do they come in through portals located near the Park?

A: Window fallers from both 4D and other dimensions including astral.

Q: (L) And then there was another part of the question. Do they come in through portals located near the park?

A: Yes. Volcanic regions generate portals.

(Oxajil) In 2016, footage surfaced from Bashkortostan, Russia, showing people in a car being chased by something. What was chasing them?

A: Usual window faller. We warned about increasing frequency of such encounters.

and all these beings are "hostile". They come from anywhere in the universe is to kill and eat!... Do we have such a good taste in all our existence? the intergalactic McDonalds or what?

Yeah, I think somebody should ask the C's how come all those creatures that fall into our dimension want to kill or eat us? What's up with that? And why is that link between them and us and our family being established? And how can it be broken if we do encounter one of them? Perhaps we need to be prepared for that option if the C's are right and they start appearing more and more in our world.

Thank you for the session and all the interesting questions.

I finished reading the thread to page 9
This reminds me of a scene from a movie :lol:

and went to check myself for tattoos. I didn't find anything. Apparently I still have everything ahead of me.:nuts:

Its not old Russian chronology
I did my homework a little bit and I have to agree that this is certainly not a Russian chronology, but Wikipedia is the last place I would go to find out. It would be more correct to call it an ecclesiastical, Orthodox chronology, as the same wikipedia would present it, however, bearing in mind the fact that many significant events in the Orthodox religion are inherited from pre-Christian traditions, I asked if there was any information on this topic. Laura would probably have called what I saw a can of worms. Actually, the fact that there is a certain Vedic tradition is not news to me, I've just never been interested in the details. The details are that there is a rather original Slavic-Aryan calendar and a whole list of interesting reference points, of which the "creation of the world", which I was talking about, is just the youngest.
7532 from the Creation of the World in the Starry Temple (5,508 B C)
13032 from the Great Cold (Great Cold Snap) (11,008 BC)
40028 from the 3rd Arrival of Veitmana Perun (38,004 BC)
44568 from the Creation of the Great Colony (42,544
106802 Years from the Foundation of Asgard of Aria (from 9 Tyler) (104,778 BC)
111830 years from the Great Migration from Daaria (109,806 BC)
143014 years from the period of Three Moons (140,990 BC)
153390 years from Assa Dei (151 336 BC)
165054 Years from the Time of Tara (163,030 BC)
185790 years from the Time of Tule (183,766 BC)
211710 from the Time of Svaga (209,686 BC)
273918 Years from the Time of X'arr (271,894 BC)
460542 from the Time of Dare (458,518 BC)
604398 from the Time of the Three Suns (the beginning of the Daarian chronology) (602,374 B C)
approx. 957532 from the Time of appearance Gods (955,508 BC)
approx. 1.5billion Years since the arrival of the first Whitemara of the Great Race of the Heavenly Race on Midgard

As can be seen from this list, the time intervals are considered huge and it is clear that there could well be many errors, inaccuracies and intentional distortion in such time intervals, but some dates refer to specific events or states such as the period of "three moons" or "two suns" and such things could be asked from C's.
Of course, this cannot be attributed to any particular Russian tradition, this is a universal history and as for the language, runic writing is declared.
Славяно-Арийский Календарь

Я дочитал ветку до 9 страницы и пошел проверять себя на наличие татуировок. Ничего не нашел. Видимо у меня еще все впереди.

Я немного поделал домашнее задание и должен согласиться, что это конечно же не русская хронология, однако википедия это последнее место куда я обратился бы для выяснения этого. Правильнее назвать это было бы церковной, православной хронологией, как это представила бы та же википедия, однако имея ввиду тот факт, что многие значимые события в правослвной религии унаследованы из дохристианских традиций, я поинтересовался нет ли на эту тему какой то информации. То, что мне представилось, Лора наверно назвала бы банкой с червями. Собственно то, что существует некая ведическая традиция, для меня не новость, просто я никогда не интересовался деталями. Детали заключаются в том, что существует довольно оригинальный Славяно-Арийский календарь и целый список интересных точек отсчета, из которых "сотворение мира", о которой я говорил, как раз самая младшая.
Как видно из этого списка, временные промежутки рассматриваются огромные и понятно, что на таких временных промежутках вполне могло быть много ошибок, неточностей и намеренного искажения, но некоторые даты ссылаются на конкретные события или состояния типа период "трех лун" или "двух солнц" и вот такими вещами можно было бы поинтересоваться у C's.
Конечно же ни к какой именно русской традиции это отнести нельзя, это всеобщая история и что касается языка, заявлено руническое письмо.

So grateful and thankful to Laura, the C's and everyone that contributed to another interesting and eye opening session!! Let's sit tight and buckle up because the next few months sound like it's going to get a little crazy here on planet earth!!!
Hi trhouston, You have been for quite some time, so a very belated welcome to our forum.:welcome: Could you please introduce yourself in our newbies section, so we can get to know you a bit better? Nothing personal, if you don't want to. You could tell us how you found us, whether you have Laura's work and so on and for inspiration you can look at other newbies' posts if you don't know what to write. Thank you!

how come all those creatures that fall into our dimension want to kill or eat us?

Until a short time after having said that partly laughable and partly because of seeing the blackest things of which they are not, I found more concrete information about it and well... it's also just the food chain. I had several unread emails about "Dimensional Windows and Portals".You will also find more information about those questions. :read:👌

I had several unread emails about "Dimensional Windows and Portals".You will also find more information about those questions.
That must be the very cool articles posted on the Cassiopaea Substack:

Yeah, I think somebody should ask the C's how come all those creatures that fall into our dimension want to kill or eat us?

I think it would be understandable, let’s say you are a creature that suddenly appear on another dimension or reality, you would be feeling frightened or just traumatized, perhaps the reaction from those creatures comes from that type of situation.

Yeah, I think somebody should ask the C's how come all those creatures that fall into our dimension want to kill or eat us? What's up with that? And why is that link between them and us and our family being established? And how can it be broken if we do encounter one of them? Perhaps we need to be prepared for that option if the C's are right and they start appearing more and more in our world.

Thank you for the session and all the interesting questions.
It may have to do with an affinity in the vibration or resonance of the two worlds.

In a positive or STO world, these types of beings simply could not survive due to the enormous difference in potential.

This world is STS and people do almost nothing that is not selfish, that is, aggression towards others by feeding on them.

Thanks Laura, Chateau crew, and all others involved in the latest session - a humdinger for sure!

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

Well, well, well - could it have something to do with the upcoming solar eclipse? This popped up today in addition to the Black Swan pronouncements - excerpts:

National Guard troops will be deployed during the Great American Eclipse on April 8th. What in the world do they expect to happen during this eclipse?

As I have discussed previously, it is being projected that it will be the most viewed astronomical event in the entire history of our country.

On April 8th, millions of Americans will be traveling to locations where they will be in the path of the total solar eclipse. Oklahoma is being touted as one of the best states for that, and it is being reported that the Oklahoma National Guard “will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities”…

The guard will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities in case of an incident like an industrial fire.

Residents of Oklahoma are being urged to “stock up on gas and groceries” prior to the eclipse, and they are also being instructed to have “multiple forms of communication besides cellular”

Oklahomans should schedule errands and appointments a few days in advance before the eclipse as well as stock up on gas and groceries. The state also recommends having multiple forms of communication besides cellular, being careful on the road and staying updated on weather conditions.

They want people to do all this for an eclipse that is only going to last for a few minutes?

Actually, Oklahoma is not the only state that is issuing such warnings. According to a Newsweek article entitled “Map Shows Warnings for People to Stock Up on Food Ahead of Solar Eclipse”, at least four states have now warned their citizens to stock up on food…

At least four states within the path of totality have urged residents to stock up on groceries before the eclipse. Some officials have already issued disaster declarations ahead of the event, and some schools have decided to close, citing student safety.

Texas officials have issued a slew of warnings, including that people living within the path of totality should stock up on groceries and gas and run any errands—such as filling prescriptions—in the days before the eclipse. One official also urged pet owners to stock up on supplies for their animals.

Just look at what officials in Hays County, Texas are telling their residents to do
  • Parking issues – lack of parking, fees for parking, having to park and walk to your destination (Please park only in designated areas and not on private property or in areas that cause safety issues)
  • Traffic delays and road closures
  • Longer wait times for restaurants (consider cooking at “home” instead or bring a small cooler with ready-to-eat food)
  • More congestion (pedestrian and vehicles)
  • Delayed emergency/911 response
  • Cell service interruptions/lack of service
  • Higher than normal stress levels and/or heated tempers
  • Credit card machines not working (bring cash)
Why would credit card machines not work? And why would phone service be interrupted?

In Arkansas, they actually held a “live training exercise” that simulated emergencies that might happen during the eclipse…

The giant “X” over America that the Great American Eclipse of 2017 started will be completed by the Great American Eclipse of 2024.

And as the Great American Eclipse of 2024 moves across our nation, the sun, the moon and the other seven planets in our solar system will all be lined up in the sky.

Our entire solar system is literally screaming that this day is important, and you would think that more people would be talking about the giant “X” that is about to be completed directly over the New Madrid fault zone.

Two relevant comments that won't copy - one says HS gave kids a hurricane prep type list and the other mentions the possibility of a Black Swan event.

Also:
16,000 individual lightning bolts strike the same path as the coming eclipse from Texas to NY. All within an hour!

The giant “X” over America that the Great American Eclipse of 2017 started will be completed by the Great American Eclipse of 2024. And as the Great American Eclipse of 2024 moves across our nation, the sun, the moon and the other seven planets in our solar system will all be lined up in the sky. Our entire solar system is literally screaming that this day is important, and you would think that more people would be talking about the giant “X” that is about to be completed directly over the New Madrid fault zone.
...and Disease "X" emerges from the cracks of the New Madrid fault line. Wouldn't that be fitting? :whistle:

Well, it just gets weirder - from a link in the seven planets will be lined up in the sky link in previous post:

On August 21st, 2017 the first Great American Eclipse made headlines all over the nation.

It was also known as “the Seven Salem Eclipse” because the path of that eclipse crossed over seven U.S. locations named “Salem”…

Salem is short for “Jerusalem”, and that is why so many early Americans chose that name for their communities.

Now the second Great American Eclipse is almost here, and the path of that eclipse will cross over seven U.S. locations named “Ninevah”…

The eclipse will also cross over a location named “Ninevah” in the province of Nova Scotia in Canada.

So that is why you sometimes see lists of “8 Ninevahs” on social media.

So what do we know about Ninevah?

Well, Genesis chapter 10 tells us that Ninevah was built by Nimrod, and I think that is very noteworthy.

In addition, Wikipedia tells us that the path of the Bur-Sagale eclipse crossed over Ninevah on June 15th, 763 BC…
The Assyrian eclipse, also known as the Bur-Sagale eclipse, is a solar eclipse recorded in Assyrian eponym lists that most likely dates to the tenth year of the reign of king Ashur-dan III. The eclipse is identified with the one that occurred on 15 June 763 BC in the proleptic Julian calendar.
Some believe that the Bur-Sagale eclipse happened at the same time that Jonah was in Ninevah warning the population that the city would be destroyed…

[Note: from the other linked article referenced - "A few days ago, I wrote about how this eclipse will pass over 7 locations named “Ninevah” as it moves across our country. Since I wrote that article, I have also learned that the eclipse will go over a location in Texas named “Jonah” too."]

The Bur-Sagale eclipse occurred over the Assyrian capital city of Nineveh in the middle of the reign of Jeroboam II, who ruled Israel from 786 to 746 B.C. According to 2 Kings 14:25, the prophet Jonah lived and prophesied in Jeroboam’s reign. The biblical scholar Donald Wiseman has speculated that the eclipse took place around when Jonah arrived in Nineveh and urged the people to repent, otherwise the city would be destroyed. This would explain the dramatic repentance of the people of Nineveh as described in the Book of Jonah. Ancient cultures, including Assyria, viewed eclipses as omens of imminent destruction, and the empire was in chaos at this time, struggling with revolts, famines and two separate outbreaks of plague.
I can understand how the appearance of such an eclipse could have been seen as strong confirmation of Jonah’s message to the people of Ninevah.

Now a historic solar eclipse of our own is here.

But instead of crossing over just one “Ninevah”, our solar eclipse will be crossing over seven “Ninevahs”.

Interestingly, out of more than 19,000 cities, towns and villages in the United States, the very first community in the U.S. that the path of the eclipse will touch will be Eagle Pass, Texas.

Of course Eagle Pass, Texas has become “ground zero” of the national immigration crisis…

Just another “coincidence”, eh?

There is one more thing about the month of April that I wanted to mention.

In late April, billions of 13-year cicadas and billions of 17-year cicadas will start emerging from the ground simultaneously for the first time since Thomas Jefferson was president
This year’s dual emergence is a once-in-a-lifetime event. While any given 13-year brood and 17-year brood can occasionally emerge at the same time, each specific pair will see their cycles aligned only once every 221 years. What’s more, this year’s cicada groups, known as Brood XIII and Brood XIX, happened to make their homes adjacent to one another, with a narrow overlap in central Illinois.
A narrow overlap in central Illinois?

That is odd, because the path of the Great American Eclipse of 2017 and the path of the Great American Eclipse of 2024 just happen to intersect in Illinois.

A giant “X” over America is being formed by the paths of those two eclipses, and that giant “X” will finally be completed on April 8th.

There is so much more about these two eclipses in my most recent book entitled “Chaos”. But as I stated there, I am not anticipating that any particular event will happen on April 8th.

Rather, I believe that what we will witness on April 8th is a sign and a warning for the entire nation.

Just like the city of Ninevah in the ancient world, we are being given an opportunity to change direction.

Will we take advantage of that opportunity, or will we ignore it?

Where I grew up, we called cicadas locusts - and it sounds like a plague of them will be bursting forth!
...and Disease "X" emerges from the cracks of the New Madrid fault line. Wouldn't that be fitting?
There's one more thing about the month of April that I want to mention - Drop Dead April

Also see -

- and the X image below:

On April 8th, the sun, the moon and the other planets in our solar system will appear to form a straight line in the sky when looking out from Jerusalem toward the east. The following is from a graphic that Rachel sent to me…

Snip20240216_10-600x278.png

Rachel asked ChatGPT how frequently the planets line up like this, and she was told that it would only happen once in 19 million years.

And when she included the sun and the moon, she was told that it would only happen once in 32 million years…

For much more on all of this, I would encourage you to watch a video that Rachel recently posted on her YouTube channel…

[...] I do believe that very unusual things are happening in the heavens right now.

And Jesus did warn us that there would be “signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars” in the days just before His return.

We truly are living in Biblical times, and I expect global events to really accelerate once the winter is over.

Cs called it first.

Thanks Laura, Chateau crew, and all others involved in the latest session - a humdinger for sure!

Well, well, well - could it have something to do with the upcoming solar eclipse? This popped up today in addition to the Black Swan pronouncements - excerpts:

National Guard troops will be deployed during the Great American Eclipse on April 8th. What in the world do they expect to happen during this eclipse?

As I have discussed previously, it is being projected that it will be the most viewed astronomical event in the entire history of our country.

On April 8th, millions of Americans will be traveling to locations where they will be in the path of the total solar eclipse. Oklahoma is being touted as one of the best states for that, and it is being reported that the Oklahoma National Guard “will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities”…

The guard will provide first responders as well as units with hazmat response capabilities in case of an incident like an industrial fire.

Residents of Oklahoma are being urged to “stock up on gas and groceries” prior to the eclipse, and they are also being instructed to have “multiple forms of communication besides cellular”

Oklahomans should schedule errands and appointments a few days in advance before the eclipse as well as stock up on gas and groceries. The state also recommends having multiple forms of communication besides cellular, being careful on the road and staying updated on weather conditions.

They want people to do all this for an eclipse that is only going to last for a few minutes?

Actually, Oklahoma is not the only state that is issuing such warnings. According to a Newsweek article entitled “Map Shows Warnings for People to Stock Up on Food Ahead of Solar Eclipse”, at least four states have now warned their citizens to stock up on food…

At least four states within the path of totality have urged residents to stock up on groceries before the eclipse. Some officials have already issued disaster declarations ahead of the event, and some schools have decided to close, citing student safety.

Texas officials have issued a slew of warnings, including that people living within the path of totality should stock up on groceries and gas and run any errands—such as filling prescriptions—in the days before the eclipse. One official also urged pet owners to stock up on supplies for their animals.

Just look at what officials in Hays County, Texas are telling their residents to do
  • Parking issues – lack of parking, fees for parking, having to park and walk to your destination (Please park only in designated areas and not on private property or in areas that cause safety issues)
  • Traffic delays and road closures
  • Longer wait times for restaurants (consider cooking at “home” instead or bring a small cooler with ready-to-eat food)
  • More congestion (pedestrian and vehicles)
  • Delayed emergency/911 response
  • Cell service interruptions/lack of service
  • Higher than normal stress levels and/or heated tempers
  • Credit card machines not working (bring cash)
Why would credit card machines not work? And why would phone service be interrupted?

In Arkansas, they actually held a “live training exercise” that simulated emergencies that might happen during the eclipse…

The giant “X” over America that the Great American Eclipse of 2017 started will be completed by the Great American Eclipse of 2024.

And as the Great American Eclipse of 2024 moves across our nation, the sun, the moon and the other seven planets in our solar system will all be lined up in the sky.

Our entire solar system is literally screaming that this day is important, and you would think that more people would be talking about the giant “X” that is about to be completed directly over the New Madrid fault zone.

Two relevant comments that won't copy - one says HS gave kids a hurricane prep type list and the other mentions the possibility of a Black Swan event.

Also:
16,000 individual lightning bolts strike the same path as the coming eclipse from Texas to NY. All within an hour!
Okay now that’s a bunch of levels of crazy! Crossing 7 cities called Nineveh? That seriously has my radar pinging! Next thing you’ll tell me is the X is on a hilltop called Nibiru!🤣 Planet of “crossing” indeed! Okay yeah, I’m just plain making shit up now 😁, but that article you attached is wild. Calling up the National Guard for an eclipse? I’m definitely locking it down. We’re way too close to looney tunes Los Angeles to play fast and loose. I’ll be hanging out right here on the forum to preserve my sanity!🙏

*edit: and now I just read the posts made while I was composing!😳

Well, it just gets weirder - from a link in the seven planets will be lined up in the sky link in previous post:

On August 21st, 2017 the first Great American Eclipse made headlines all over the nation.

It was also known as “the Seven Salem Eclipse” because the path of that eclipse crossed over seven U.S. locations named “Salem”…

Salem is short for “Jerusalem”, and that is why so many early Americans chose that name for their communities.

Now the second Great American Eclipse is almost here, and the path of that eclipse will cross over seven U.S. locations named “Ninevah”…

The eclipse will also cross over a location named “Ninevah” in the province of Nova Scotia in Canada.

So that is why you sometimes see lists of “8 Ninevahs” on social media.

So what do we know about Ninevah?

Well, Genesis chapter 10 tells us that Ninevah was built by Nimrod, and I think that is very noteworthy.

In addition, Wikipedia tells us that the path of the Bur-Sagale eclipse crossed over Ninevah on June 15th, 763 BC…

Some believe that the Bur-Sagale eclipse happened at the same time that Jonah was in Ninevah warning the population that the city would be destroyed…

[Note: from the other linked article referenced - "A few days ago, I wrote about how this eclipse will pass over 7 locations named “Ninevah” as it moves across our country. Since I wrote that article, I have also learned that the eclipse will go over a location in Texas named “Jonah” too."]

I can understand how the appearance of such an eclipse could have been seen as strong confirmation of Jonah’s message to the people of Ninevah.

Now a historic solar eclipse of our own is here.

But instead of crossing over just one “Ninevah”, our solar eclipse will be crossing over seven “Ninevahs”.

Interestingly, out of more than 19,000 cities, towns and villages in the United States, the very first community in the U.S. that the path of the eclipse will touch will be Eagle Pass, Texas.

Of course Eagle Pass, Texas has become “ground zero” of the national immigration crisis…

Just another “coincidence”, eh?

There is one more thing about the month of April that I wanted to mention.

In late April, billions of 13-year cicadas and billions of 17-year cicadas will start emerging from the ground simultaneously for the first time since Thomas Jefferson was president

A narrow overlap in central Illinois?

That is odd, because the path of the Great American Eclipse of 2017 and the path of the Great American Eclipse of 2024 just happen to intersect in Illinois.

A giant “X” over America is being formed by the paths of those two eclipses, and that giant “X” will finally be completed on April 8th.

There is so much more about these two eclipses in my most recent book entitled “Chaos”. But as I stated there, I am not anticipating that any particular event will happen on April 8th.

Rather, I believe that what we will witness on April 8th is a sign and a warning for the entire nation.

Just like the city of Ninevah in the ancient world, we are being given an opportunity to change direction.

Will we take advantage of that opportunity, or will we ignore it?

Where I grew up, we called cicadas locusts - and it sounds like a plague of them will be bursting forth!

There's one more thing about the month of April that I want to mention - Drop Dead April

Also see -

- and the X image below:

On April 8th, the sun, the moon and the other planets in our solar system will appear to form a straight line in the sky when looking out from Jerusalem toward the east. The following is from a graphic that Rachel sent to me…

Snip20240216_10-600x278.png

Rachel asked ChatGPT how frequently the planets line up like this, and she was told that it would only happen once in 19 million years.

And when she included the sun and the moon, she was told that it would only happen once in 32 million years…

For much more on all of this, I would encourage you to watch a video that Rachel recently posted on her YouTube channel…

[...] I do believe that very unusual things are happening in the heavens right now.

And Jesus did warn us that there would be “signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars” in the days just before His return.

We truly are living in Biblical times, and I expect global events to really accelerate once the winter is over.

Cs called it first.
I don't think it has anything to do with Jerusalem. If you can see it from there (which you cannot since they are aligned with the sun) then you can see it from everywhere else on the planet (which you cannot since they are in line with the sun). Unless of course that they are not really aligned. In that case you can see some in early morning twilight and others in evening twilight.

I am not sure that you could see them all during the eclipse, but maybe, you have a few seconds.

Last edited:
I don't think it has anything to do with Jerusalem. If you can see it from there (which you cannot since they are aligned with the sun) then you can see it from everywhere else on the planet (which you cannot since they are in line with the sun). Unless of course that they are not really aligned. In that case you can see some in early morning twilight and others in evening twilight.

I am not sure that you could see them all during the eclipse, but maybe, you have a few seconds.

OK, I'm not totally clear about this, but Rachel was describing this -

Snip20240216_11-600x332.png

- which had to do with a vision/sign/voice (I forget which) that she had that she tells about in the linked youtube video in previous post. I thought it was going to be about the planets, but it was about her communication with God/Jesus/Angels etc. I dozed off somewhere in the middle. Got the impression she's an evangelical Christian and believes Russia is bad which I thought was quite ironic - not sure about her take on Israel killing/starving the Palestians because I fell asleep. There was a cosmic sign that she interpreted (and I agree) as the fall of the US (eagle and arrow symbolism). Once I realized how the vid was going, my attention waned until zzzzzz.

Back
Top Bottom