Session 13 January 1996

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
January 13, 1996

Frank, Laura, PZ, PkZ

{This is one of several sessions that were made almost unintelligible due to static. This had never occurred with the particular machine used in over 2 years, and only occurred in seeming relationship to the interaction of P. In fact, during THIS session, two recorders were used, and BOTH tapes were nearly ruined. PZ is the individual who I did my first “alien abduction” hypnosis session with. PkZ is her son.}

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: What name do we use this evening?

A: Yommor.

Q: And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Okay, we have P and Pk here with us this evening. I would like to ask, as the first question, about the invitation to do online "chats" and channeling through Mike Lindemann's ISCNI, is this an acceptable mode of communication for this source, because, if so, we think we can figure out a way to do it.

A: Okay.

Q: Is this a desirable forum?

A: Yes.

Q: I have worked on preparing a little biographical sketch about the Cs, and would like to know if it is acceptable as is?

A: This is up to you!

Q: What is going on with Val Valerian? He was calling every week, and I have not heard from him in almost a week.

A: He lost track of time.

Q: Why did he lose track of time?

A: Busy with many projects. You must contact him because we see his desk topped with mounds of "stuff." He is interested, but just not for some period. {short pause} Isis has uterine or cervical abrasion from birth process.

{Isis was L's dog which had given birth to 5 puppies, 2 of which died a short time after birth because Isis was unable to care for them. It had been several days, and Isis had been moved into the kitchen for warmth, but had been "down" for several days. This comment was volunteered with no question asked.}

Q: What can I do to help her?

A: Vitamins A, D, E and a solution of Goldenseal root to be placed in food. {These instructions were carried out and Isis recovered completely within 10 days, with definite improvement noted after 2 days.}

Q: Next question: I guess I ought to let P ask about it. (P) A man came to our shop last Monday and ordered a phenomenal amount of work and promised more work in the future if he is satisfied.

A: Good intentions. Is like a "self-styled" wheeler dealer.

Q: (P) Does he have the money to back up his "good intentions?"

A: Strings projects along... Kiting, as in checks. Repeat: good intentions.

Q: (S) There are people who know they will have their pay on Friday, and they write checks on Thursday. (P) Yes, but it really is against the law. If it is not in the bank when you write the check, you are breaking the law.

A: Beware of errors in timing... suggest that you be conservative in the processing of especially big orders. Take the checks to bank of writer to cash, when possible, and beware of out of area checks... Steady in decisions regarding monumental tasks, do not attempt to tackle large projects unless you are certain of the efficacy of fund transfers offered.

Q: (P) Next question: How does one determine if they are channeling a 3rd density dead dude, or a higher density being?

A: Corrections and clarifications needed: "Dead Dudes" are 5th density beings. Either they are stuck in 3rd density, or they are communicating from 5th density, not 3rd density!! They are not 3rd density! 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. 6th density is uniform in the level pattern of lightness, as there is complete balance on this density level, and the lightness is represented as knowledge. 7th density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. The light one sees at the termination of each conscious physical manifestation is the union, itself. Remember, 4th density is the first that includes variable physicality!! Ponder this carefully!!! And, remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!

Q: (P) {Three names were given of scientists who worked for the U.S. government, asking if they were part of the reason P had been abducted and implanted as was described in a previous session attended by P. All three names were lost in static bursts, but the response to all three names was "yes." The last name was recorded in the notes and was Bob Nathan @ JPL. Then, the following remark was made.}

A: Big involvement there! Microwave technology has many applications. Laser, ELF, electromagnetic.

Q: (P) Was Vic's last assignment... {remainder of question lost in static. Vic was P's husband who had worked on secret government research at an underground facility and was now dying.}

A: Was used, but not consistently.

Q: (P) Was what Vic was told about the job he was doing a complete lie, or was it the truth?

A: Close, but a few details off.

Q: (P) Was it because he was too strong willed to be controlled by an implant, that he was retired?

A: He was trained in applications, not reversal of command instructions.

Q: (P) Does that mean that he wouldn't have sold out to the ones who put in the implant, that he was loyal to his employer?

A: Not quite correct concept, it means that he could not be relied upon to reverse "course" upon activation of subliminal instructions.

Q: (P) How could I be used to monitor personnel when I never noticed anything as being unusual?

A: Very complex, in fact, parallel subject. P is "locator probe" for the purpose of monitoring those in her midst. Telling is not important, reading is. Besides, most of the work performed did not involve conscious awareness.

Q: (L) Is this still going on?

A: Partly, but also, P could be used as a probe to monitor all events taking place at JPL and other laboratories by examining aural imprints of her husband and others with whom she was acquainted. All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.

Q: (P) {Question lost in static burst.}

A: No, P, the "blue thing" you saw was not an aural imprint reading, it was a 4th density craft partially transferred into 3rd density. Your deep subconscious memory remembers much, much more.

Q: (L) Pk wants to know about the "sound" he hears in his head that he was describing earlier.

A: It is Pk.

Q: (L) You mean his own internal sound?

A: Close.

Q: (Pk) What does it mean?

A: Discover.

Q: (P) Does the knife incident have anything to do with it? The memory of Pk cutting his thumb with a knife, immediately after the blue light?

Q: (P) What did the knife have to do with it?

A: Screen memory. Good Night.

End of Session

As we do not know what awaits us in 4th density how do the C's know what 7th density is while they're in the 6th? Very interesting piece though

jmihalco said:
As we do not know what awaits us in 4th density how do the C's know what 7th density is while they're in the 6th? Very interesting piece though

We do not know what awaits us in 4th density in the 'full' sense, but we do have some kind of idea from our current limited point of view. And I think that 6th density beings might have the same kind of understanding of 7D from their own point of view. They know 7D is All in the full sense of the word, but are not yet 'Living' it which would able them to "understand"/''experience'' it in the 'full' sense. Just what I think, I could be wrong!

Jmihalco once you have read all the material you can understand it IMHHO .

The Wave & Adventures series is a must read then run through the transchrips & I think you will find what it says under your AV ;)

Drop into the introduce your self section and say houdy...

Yes, I agree with Oxajil.
They could know very well what 7th density is since knowledge is their domain. That doesn't mean they are or have to be 7th density.
For example, it might be possible that 6D beings possess all theoretical knowledge. They know how everything works, how the universe is structured, etc. But they still have some kind of limitations which we cannot comprehend. It might be related to conciousness. We must also not apply our limitations to them.

Yes but from the reading in this article they state 7th density with such that when we talk about 4th we wouldn't have a vague idea of it but we would know what we're going into. "7th density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms." That is very strong wording, this interests me more than you can imagine but I still have questions as should you.

Since 6th density is the last division before all that is, I would imagine they would have a better understanding if 7th density than we would of 4th density. I don't think they made a particularly strong statement or used strong wording, since 7D is all that is. There's nothing above it. It is the source from which all divisions come. It is union with the one and is, therefore, the one.

Of course, this is assuming such divisions, as expressed by the C's, Ra and other channels, actually exist. I don't yet have any reason to not give it its due consideration since we cannot prove it false.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Of course, this is assuming such divisions, as expressed by the C's, Ra and other channels, actually exist. I don't yet have any reason to not give it its due consideration since we cannot prove it false.

Gonzo

Yup. That's the problem with esoteric material in general: you can't falsify it. But then, there's lots of things you can't falsify, like most of cosmology.

As we have gathered more information from the Cassiopaean beings, nowadays we understand that how possibly Cassiopans acquired some of answers from,

Session Date: April 16th 2016

A: Cosmic Retrieval System

Q: (Pierre) They're using acronyms now! [laughter]

(L) Don't you know what the Cosmic Retrieval System is?! [laughter]

A: We use it all the time. It's like RAM in a computer.

Q: (Pierre) Oh, they just used the Cosmic Retrieval System to answer this question.

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) That's pretty handy.

A: Information field access.
END OF SESSION

And from the ancient times, some of people also able to used Cosmic Retrieval System to draw out information from "Cosmic Information Field/ Akashic Records/ Vacuum/ Zero Point".

December 5, 1994

Q: (V) Are the Akashic records the same thing as the source that you called "Central?"

A: No.

Q: (L) Was Nostradamus getting his information from the Akashic records?

Q: (L) So, Nostradamus' quatrains, if interpreted correctly, would actually be valid.

A: Interpretation is the key.
End of session.

Keep in mind that in your theoretical sixth-density STO environment, you wouldn't be limited by the vision of STS groups and their means of control like us, the modes of learning and understanding would have much less, not to say almost no corruption and limitation ... also these learning modes can range from very complex to unimaginable by us and finally,we have no idea of the level of access to information about seventh density or other things that can be accessed in other densities .

So i've been digging through sessions again and stumbled on this:
"remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa! "
that is obvious to me, but just few sessions ago cass dropped that:
12 dec 1995
"Can't you see it by now, after all you have learned, that there is no source, there is no leader, there is no basis, there is no overseer, etc..."
well, as long as cass mean there is no god as presented by religions, yes, but do they?

So i've been digging through sessions again and stumbled on this:
"remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa! "
that is obvious to me, but just few sessions ago cass dropped that:
12 dec 1995
"Can't you see it by now, after all you have learned, that there is no source, there is no leader, there is no basis, there is no overseer, etc..."
well, as long as cass mean there is no god as presented by religions, yes, but do they?
I think they were possibly saying that in the following session:

Session 22 February 1995:
Q: (L) Okay. I got it. Now, is the Jewish religion similar to the Atlantean religion?

A: Not one religion only. Many "religions."
Most of us have been influenced by religion/religions to follow a "sacred" leader to "God" or one who even claims to be "God". That does not mean there are no worthy leaders but "the kingdom of God is within you". No outside "source" is needed in that respect.

Session 3 May 1997:
Q: Okay, all people can be conduits of attack. (L) Would just coming down and working with us on Saturdays, on a regular basis, help him to get his concentration back?

A: Making the necessary changes would.

Q: Is it true that being in the presence of such people, that one is under the influence of an energy, an emanation from them physically, that befuddles the mind and makes it almost impossible to think ones' way out of the situation?

A: It is the draining of energy that befuddles the mind.

Q: Where does this energy drain to?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: They drain our energy from us and 4th density STS harvests it from them?

A: "They" do nothing!!!! 4th density STS does it all through them!

Q: (T) Well, I would like to know what is it in us that makes us attracted to such people.

A: It was the idea of 4th density STS.

Q: That means that they can control your thoughts and emotions, put ideas into your head, and you think it is a good idea to "save" someone. You don't know. It is taught in our religions and culture to give until it hurts, and, in fact, to give because it hurts. The whole situation is designed and controlled from another level. Any further comment on this subject?

A: Once you have truly learned the program, just plug it in.

Q: I guess once you have truly learned what is being said here, just plug it in...

A: No. We mean that all you have to do is learn the patterns of behavior, the subtle signs, and you will always have the ability of avoiding it. Your own as well as others.

Q: So, once you have learned the program from this person, you will be able to avoid getting into another, similar one. (T) But, I should have learned it from H. I did the same thing twice. (L) Well, when you are wounded, it is hard to see clearly.

A: The signs were present, but you did not read them.
There is a children's game called "follow the leader" but we should maybe pay more attention to what the leader is saying and where they are leading us.

Subject is at least delicate, will quote it in its entirety:
"The point is: stop filling your consciousness with monotheistic philosophies planted long ago to imprison your being. Can't you see it by now, after all you have learned, that there is no source, there is no leader, there is no basis, there is no overseer, etc... You literally possess, within your consciousness profile, all the power that exists within all of creation!?! You absolutely have all that exists, ever has, or ever will, contained within your mind. All you have to do is learn how to use it, and at that moment, you will literally, literally, be all that is, was, and ever will be!!!!!!!! "
It could be that at least that part of transmission got stained by outside influence, that's why i got a bit disoriented, at first it sounds like what you would hear in one of those temples of satan that spawning around lately. "Be the god yourself"
But there is fine but impenetrable line between God being us and us being the God
This way or another cass are back on track again and as Laura says and we can deduce from her way of dealing with channeled sources, messages are susceptible to corruption from time to time.

It could be that at least that part of transmission got stained by outside influence, that's why i got a bit disoriented, at first it sounds like what you would hear in one of those temples of satan that spawning around lately. "Be the god yourself"
But there is fine but impenetrable line between God being us and us being the God
This way or another cass are back on track again and as Laura says and we can deduce from her way of dealing with channeled sources, messages are susceptible to corruption from time to time.
You might be correct about some the "transmission got stained by outside influence".

I don't think the Cs are saying we are God (at least in later sessions) but that it is 7th density working "through us" which would be in a sense "within" us that we have any access to higher being.

Session 26 February 2002:
Q: (A) Okay, so there is this general - what Gurdjieff calls worlds - he had a very good description. (R) Okay so my question would be if consciousness, for example us three in this room, are we interacting with reality through 7th density which uses these frequency awareness boundaries? Right, so it's kind of a middle step. I'm not sure how to phrase it.

A: 7th density interacts with divisions through you.

Q: (R) Ah! So it is not us interacting with reality through 7th density, it's the other way around. Seventh density is interacting with the concept of divisions through us. It makes sense to me in a strange kind of way. (A) That is how it works. (L) We're it. (R) We are the interface. (R) Of course, duh! (L) We could've had a V-8. I'm tired and I want to ask about my tooth, how come my tooth broke?

A: Lack o 'dentist!

The Cs indicate there can be a collective effort in our interactions with 7th density as we try to learn more and prepare to complete our lessons. Some things in "The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your [our] awareness and help to purge illusions."

Session 16 July 2009:
Q: (L) Well this is all very interesting stuff. Why weren't you telling us this a long time ago? (laughter)

A: We think you know that! There was much you needed to learn on your own for strength and also there was the factor of trust. We understand that humanity has been led astray many times and there is a lot of metaphysical "noise" out there. After this time, we think that even with the "open" nature of the future and reality, we have not misled. The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your awareness and help to purge illusions. Now you see the changes in your world that we spoke of. Now, we hope that you will begin to understand that there is hope, but that we and all other STO beings can only act through you (pause) in the collective sense.

Also the Cs did say in an early session that they are not creator any more than we are but...

Session 17 December 1994:
Q: (DM) Everyone has a creator.

A: We are not creator any more than you are. We are all creator!

It is confusing trying to define the subtle difference I think. I am still contemplating what it means but that is how I got here a long time ago.

Feel free to continue the discussion. I do not have all the answers.

Session 17 December 1994:

It is confusing trying to define the subtle difference I think. I am still contemplating what it means but that is how I got here a long time ago.

Feel free to continue the discussion. I do not have all the answers.
Does it work to use an analogy of morphic resonance to understand the concept of us all being creators?
For example, once one athlete has broken a particular race time barrier then many others soon follow. Or, when you look at design concepts or inventions, these things are discovered or realised by others around the world in close succession, but they are unrelated except for a temporal association as far as we can see.Thus, as the knowledge and understanding of what’s possible becomes known then a spontaneous eruption of creation that occurs in reality—making us all creators, OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom