Prophetic dreams, Baba Vanga and my story

Serendipity

Jedi Master
This turned out to be a really long post. While I was writing a lot of things got connected in the process, that I'm only now beginning to make sense of. Thank you beforehand if you managed to read it to the end.

2 nights ago, my brother forwarded me an article/story that has apparently been making rounds on the internet in the flooded Balkan countries lately. http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/zanimljivosti/prorocica-baba-vanga-najavila-je-mracno-doba-u-2014-godini---315855.html

It's written on Croatian, but here's a quick translation:
What awaits us in the year 2014, allegedly knew Baba Vanga, the legendary Bulgarian prophetess who predicted the September 11 attacks in New York, the death of Princess Diana, and even her own death in 1996.

Her hitherto unknown prophecies were recently made public by Russian Radio Ukraine, which allegedly amassed Anatoly Lubchenko, who spoke with her just before her death.

The first big thing that will befall the world in the next year is a big flood that is coming in the spring.

Flooding will, announced Vanga, cause 'river of corpses', and many believe that it is a flood that will occur after the melting of large amounts of snow.

Vanga then saw a new plague that will be worse than AIDS, and will mostly hit males.

It is not known which parts of the country will infected with the disease, but as Vanga announced, 'people will be covered with sores, and their skin will fall off'.

Well, I don't know about whether this story is remotely true or not, not to mention the prophecy, but I had a couple of disturbing dreams that night. Don't want to bother you with full account, so to keep it short I'll just describe the 'relevant' details. I'm not even sure if I should be writing this, I gave up on it yesterday, after walking in up and down for 10 Min's and trying to decide. But here it goes.

First of all, before falling asleep strong, disturbing 'visuals' started appearing in my minds eye. It almost felt like being under psychic attack, in any case I certainly didn't know where those images were coming from, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't me (free formal imaging maybe?). I already then knew that that night I'll be having some 'dark' dreams, because that pattern happened before, and it's generally related to the weakened state of my psychic defenses, either because of psychic causes (which I doubt was the case this time) or physical causes (I did feel sick and had a mild headache).

So, when I fell asleep, it began like this. In the first dream, I was in a group of people that had a mission of stopping a somekind of terrorist bombing that was going to be perpetuated by another group. I noticed suspicious behaviour in one of the female members, realized that she was agent of the terrorist group and was setting us up, and I think I killed her without a hesitation. Then the gunfire took place, and some people got shoot.

If that weren't disturbing enough for one dream, I then had to carry decayed corpses on my back, and 'friends' were helping me to them there. First they put I think 5 corpses on my back, but I couldn't carry them all so in the end I carried only 3. I only 'knew' that it's my 'job' to carry them, that I must, and I didn't question it. I then walked in hunched manner and had to get to the truck with other males, but instead I walked with 5-6 females on the left side of the road and upon realizing that I went in the wrong direction I turned back and began walking towards the other side where the truck was supposed to be parked, and I was still carrying the corpses. It was already dark. Then I noticed one of the passanger on the road and suspected he might be one of the terrorists, which was true cause he suddenly spilled some liquid all over me and I suspected it was a gasoline, but luckily I was already prepared and started running while dropping down the corpses I think, in time to escape the lighted match that he thrown at me.

Then I woke up in a new dream, and I was feeling very hot. I noticed three winter blankets that I've thrown away from me. The person who perhaps brought me to bed from last night/last dream, and was supposed to take care of me, instead said some nasty words, like, that I should have been dead, it would be better if that was the case because I don't deserve to live. Then I got up (still dreaming) and headed for the university. On the way there I looked myself in the mirror and I saw that most of my face was covered with sores, it looked awful. I arrived at the big amphitheater kind of classroom and watched the lecture. Then I went outside with a friend from my class and it was raining. She said something like, it's still raining and I have to go to store to buy a sandwitch, and I don't like getting wet. I replied with some not so nice comment, like, it's not my worry, because I don't have to get wet. I think that then I woke up.

When I was looking the place were to maybe post this dream, I was surprised to find that 2ND post in the search function was my old post about the old dream of mine. I was surprised even more that many elements in both dreams were the same or very similar. In both dreams before falling asleep, I saw 'visions' appearing like on a screen in my minds eye, in both dreams there were the elements of destruction, corpses, dead people, danger from terrorists/psychopaths and then there's the flood in dream from the past and the rain in this one. On top of all that, the alleged newly made public prophecy of Baba Vanga is about the big floods in spring of 2014 with 'river of corpses', and then the new deadly skin disease, and now we have unheard of floods here in balkans, near to where I live, and it's spring. Here's the old post of mine that I ran into yesterday when searching where to post the new dream: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5513.msg421948.html#msg421948 The relevant part:
While still awake I had visuals appearing, maybe even visions. Most were horrifying, like people's corpses, bloody faces, and an interesting very strong and clear vision of Obama getting assassinated. Every night that I have visuals before falling asleep unusual dreams are to follow. And while falling to sleep and in state between waking and sleeping state I was seeing strong and disturbing images of destruction; fire and smoke in the air and chaos on the ground, but that's about it that I can remember of that dream.

Then in the next dream I was in an unfamiliar 'small town kind of place' and I was swimming through the house in which I found myself. I understood that the whole town got flooded and turned into a lake overnight. I remember having to crawl through the narrow passage that was about to collapse and having had to do it twice. I also remember having to dive to exit out in the open. Once I got outside I swam towards the closest high ground and when I got near the land I saw two 'evil' looking middle aged man looking at me, and I simply knew they are up to no good and in fact waiting for me to come up so they could harm me. Then an elderly man appeared bringing his group with him which made the two man scared so they just went away, so I was saved.

I know that probably reading the article about Baba Vanga prophecy likely influenced my subconsciousness to produce those themes in my dream, and also maybe the skin rash or allergy I've been having recently, but still can't help not to notice the similarities between those two dreams, what's happening now in balkans and the alleged prophecy of Baba Vanga.

What is disturbing to me the most is that I'm pretty sure that I already had a disturbing dream(s) that came true once. When I was 5-6 years old I had a dream that I never forgot. Here it goes. I was all alone and lost in a city. It was dark. All around me were people, except that they were zombies, they weren't in control of themselves, and I felt like there's something, some force controlling all of them. I remember seeing a woman near the car walking towards me, she was a zombie too. Then the dream switched, I was in my bedroom, and there's still dark. I was looking for my mum. I went in the bathroom to look for her there, but what I found there was her skeleton, sitting on the toilet. Needless to say I woke up horrified.

About 12 years later my mother was sick and we were all thinking (including the doctors) that it's just a flue. One of those days I woke up in the morning after having a strange dream. In a dream I was roaming in my city. The whole city was overrun with zombies. I remember running on the street and getting hit by a car, thus stopping the car. Then I found a black cat and brought it home, or someplace where all of the family was gathered. They were all zombies except my mother. When I brought the black cat near her, the cat scratched her on the head. That's when I woke up and while still in the bed I heard my mother telling my father that she's not well that he take her to the hospital. Before they went, she went to the bathroom, so that was the last place I ever heard from her again, because she fell into a come a couple of hours later.

I was then called to come to the hospital where some of the family members were already present. When I heard what happened, that she's in the coma, I did the only thing I could have think of at that time. I knew there was a guy who practices bioenergetic healing in our town, and I thought it could help her because it's alternative treatment etc., so I ran there across half of the city, while my whole word was falling appart. When I got there, it was closed. I don't know if I stopped the car or if the woman saw how distressed I was, but she addressed me and asked me if she could help. I explained the situation and coincidentally she was a personal friend of that guy and knew that he was at vacation. But still she called him, and then drove me back to hospital.

So there it is. The repeating pattern/symbols in both dreams and in the reality. I can't help to wonder if that course of events was determined long ago, or on some higher level. I'm not sure what the zombies represent, but (and since that was the time when I first began to experience the waking up process) my guess is the shock of disillusionment and falling appart of my worldview and reality, realizing how weak and powerless I, and everyone else really are, and sensing or better yet viscerally feeling the system of matrix, starting from doctors, medical system and it's handling of my mother's case. As well, one of my first posts when I first join the forum 2.5 years ago was about my dreams of zombies as a child, I guess it kinda 'haunted' me my whole life.

I also believe that my mother's death helped me to wake up, and that it was, in a sense her gift to me. When I remember that, I take more responsibility and action in doing the Work and learning the Truth, because I'm reminded I'm not doing it only for myself, and I owe it to her in part. Then, about a year after, I got very sick from mononucleosis. One whole week I couldn't sleep, couldn't have reached delta sleep, and when I was in REM phase of sleep, it was more as semi awake, semi hallucinating type of thing, and always dark man 'dreams', if it can be called dreams. In retrospect that was the tipping point in my waking up, perhaps there was a battle on some deeper level, and after 7 days of suffering, being at the bottom and 'almost' giving up on life, on the 7Th day I woke up after having a first normal dream in a whole week, and it was quite symbolic indeed.

Started as per usual, 'dark man' 'torturing' me and trying to control me. Then a map of Europe appeared, finger pointing towards a place somewhere in west or central Europe I think. I then appeared in the middle of green field and saw a train passing by. I knew I had to catch that train, everything depended on that. I got near it, but couldn't climb on it because my hands were occupied, in each I held a big suitcase. Locomotive's passed by me one by one, and finally only last few left behind me, then in the last moments I dropped one of the suitcases and managed to climb up. Then, the dream switched, I arrived at a beautiful place at countryside, where there was a small rural comunity of people. There was livestock, plants, horses, etc. I was feeling like I belong there, with this unknown yet somehow very familiar people of all ages. I was in a blissfull state, feeling at home and at peace. The dream ended with me and some of those people riding on the back of the carriage.

I think that catching the train on time perhaps symbolized a choice being made on some level, a choice that resulted in branching of my reality, and was made possible by leaving of some old (fake) parts of myself behind (briefcase). When I woke up I knew I was healed, and indeed I was. I was inexplicably and suddenly feeling 5 times better then just the day before. Only later doctors found out that I had mononucleosis, but that didn't matter to me, because those feelings and sense of joy all remained with me and lasted for a days to follow. Somehow I knew that everything's gonna be fine. Little more then a year later, I got back to reading the Cs transcripts again, then I read the Wave, then I finally joined the forum. And my life was never the same since then, in a good way of course!

Thanks Serendipity for the testimony. I don't know exactly what the zombies mean but I think your interpretation makes sense. Zombies are people who look alive but they are dead in reality. I had similar dreams as a child (absent-minded people, "zombies", people looking all the same, etc. and the feeling of those dreams (nightmares one could say) is that they don't know what they are and normal people could not see them for what they are too, hence the panic and the sensation that nobody will believe what you see) and also some prophetic dreams as well with one involving a flood that killed many people years ago. You made the choice of answering the call so to say, maybe to see that the world is more than what our physical senses sense, and how many people just ignore it and choose otherwise. Sorry for the loss of your mother.

Thanks for reply mkrnhr. It's good to know that other people have had similar experiences as I had. If nothing else, at least writing this has helped me to better connect some things from the past, now that I have additional information/perspective in the present. :)

Ok Wow, before I start to ramble I just want say that I'm sorry for the loss of your mother :hug:. I cannot imagine what that is like, especially when it's coupled with what seemed to be a prophetic dream foreshadowing such an event. And also a big thanks for posting this.

first quote here
Serendipity said:
Started as per usual, 'dark man' 'torturing' me and trying to control me. Then a map of Europe appeared, finger pointing towards a place somewhere in west or central Europe I think. I then appeared in the middle of green field and saw a train passing by. I knew I had to catch that train, everything depended on that. I got near it, but couldn't climb on it because my hands were occupied, in each I held a big suitcase. Locomotive's passed by me one by one, and finally only last few left behind me, then in the last moments I dropped one of the suitcases and managed to climb up. Then, the dream switched, I arrived at a beautiful place at countryside, where there was a small rural comunity of people. There was livestock, plants, horses, etc. I was feeling like I belong there, with this unknown yet somehow very familiar people of all ages. I was in a blissfull state, feeling at home and at peace. The dream ended with me and some of those people riding on the back of the carriage.

When reading this part of the post the points that popped into my head were as follows: Finger pointing to western or central Europe made me think about France, in particular the chateau, but this "map" could be attributed to your specific locale if you live in either central or western Europe presently. Also and i'm not sure if you had this dream before or after joining the forum, but I thought that maybe the train represented you "plugging in" to the forum in a way.

My current experience with the forum is such that if I miss a day or two without checking in, there seems to be so much that has been discussed or contemplated that it takes a bit to catch back up to speed. I have remedied this by literally sometimes "dropping" what I am doing and logging in to see what's what.

We have this little joke in our house. The phrase "It's a fast moving train" is used in response to someone becoming surprised that our ideas on a certain topic whether that be something about diet or cognitive biases, has changed. Especially if our change in opinion occurred rapidly or they knew for a fact that we thought one way earlier but now we think a different way. Also it is often times a response to someone saying "but wait? I thought this was good for you". So when we use it the context tends to be that yes our ideas on a certain topic are subject to change because there is just so much information to sieve through. Which I think is applicable to the train that was speeding by but you decided to hop on!

I was feeling like I belong there, with this unknown yet somehow very familiar people of all ages.

In regards to this part, I had very similar feelings when I went to one of my first meetups with some of the people here on the forum. I'm not sure if this is a tenable connection to the above context but those are the thoughts that came to mind.

second quote here
Serendipity said:
If that weren't disturbing enough for one dream, I then had to carry decayed corpses on my back, and 'friends' were helping me to them there. First they put I think 5 corpses on my back, but I couldn't carry them all so in the end I carried only 3. I only 'knew' that it's my 'job' to carry them, that I must, and I didn't question it. I then walked in hunched manner and had to get to the truck with other males, but instead I walked with 5-6 females on the left side of the road and upon realizing that I went in the wrong direction I turned back and began walking towards the other side where the truck was supposed to be parked, and I was still carrying the corpses. It was already dark. Then I noticed one of the passenger on the road and suspected he might be one of the terrorists, which was true cause he suddenly spilled some liquid all over me and I suspected it was a gasoline, but luckily I was already prepared and started running while dropping down the corpses I think, in time to escape the lighted match that he thrown at me.

To be honest this reminds me of spirit attachments and a dream I had a couple nights ago about carrying someone on my back as well. If I recall correctly it wasn't a corpse in my case but a burden nonetheless.

Given the gist of your dream being that of the planet's dire condition accompanied by turmoil and death (which would then lend the opportunity for increased attachments I think?) I thought that maybe this prompted you to feeling like you had to carry that weight. The curious part of this section in the dream was how you specifically described walking with a hunch. If i'm remembering this correctly in "30 Years Among the Dead" -- Carl Wickland, were cases where once an attachment was released an associated physical ailment also went away.

In all, it seems like you eventually did what you had to do to free yourself of the burdens (in this case corpses) in order to continue onward. And actually, I think this point here was a recurring motif. Dropping burdens (corpses/brief cases) to progress. Maybe? Thoughts?

Hmm after reviewing the preview of this post, I'd definitely say take my thoughts with a lump of salt, but those were my impressions fwiw.

trendsetter37 said:
Ok Wow, before I start to ramble I just want say that I'm sorry for the loss of your mother :hug:. I cannot imagine what that is like, especially when it's coupled with what seemed to be a prophetic dream foreshadowing such an event. And also a big thanks for posting this.
Thank you for your sentiment, trendsetter37. It was a long time ago since it happened (more then 6 years have passed), but after effects of the shock are probably still somewhere inside of me. Another thank you for reading my post and for offering your insights :)

trendsetter37 said:
first quote here
Serendipity said:

When reading this part of the post the points that popped into my head were as follows: Finger pointing to western or central Europe made me think about France, in particular the chateau, but this "map" could be attributed to your specific locale if you live in either central or western Europe presently. Also and i'm not sure if you had this dream before or after joining the forum, but I thought that maybe the train represented you "plugging in" to the forum in a way.

My current experience with the forum is such that if I miss a day or two without checking in, there seems to be so much that has been discussed or contemplated that it takes a bit to catch back up to speed. I have remedied this by literally sometimes "dropping" what I am doing and logging in to see what's what.

We have this little joke in our house. The phrase "It's a fast moving train" is used in response to someone becoming surprised that our ideas on a certain topic whether that be something about diet or cognitive biases, has changed. Especially if our change in opinion occurred rapidly or they knew for a fact that we thought one way earlier but now we think a different way. Also it is often times a response to someone saying "but wait? I thought this was good for you". So when we use it the context tends to be that yes our ideas on a certain topic are subject to change because there is just so much information to sieve through. Which I think is applicable to the train that was speeding by but you decided to hop on!

My thinking is that location on map that finger pointed at probably wasn't connected to Laura, or France, at least not directly, but in the same time it could have been, since that part of dream happened extremely quickly, and I had less than a second to look at the location being pointed at. Also the experiences and sensations from other part of the dream left a more striking impression, so it was easy to forget the first part.

Another possible explanation may be that the finger pointing somewhere to Europe was sort of a hint, telling me to go out there/in the world, and connect with other like minded people in general. It kinda makes sense, especially when looking it together with last part of that dream, which could perhaps symbolise finding, or perhaps being shown, on of my probable futures, that perhaps became more raealized, so to speak, after the experience of inner struggle/positive disintegration/dissilusionment that I think I went through during the week of hell as I call the time when I had mononucleosis.

Perhaps it was a somekind inner battle with some of the false/predator parts in myself that reflected on the outside as the ilness. And the dream and it's culminal point which was the act of giving up one of the two of big suitcasess probably symbolised the moment of making a choice on some level of my being (not excluding the conscious participation part of making that choice, even if just in part, of course - above mentioned struggle/suffering/dissilusionment that perhaps reached it's culmination during the ilness). And the ending to a dream that was a direct result of giving up one of the suitcases, as I highly suspect, symbolized the possible future of mine. And no less, 1-2 years later I found my way to this forum, where I found exactly the community of like minded people!

Also, the train wasn't a fast moving one as you assumed, in fact it moved very slow and consisted of a long chain of platforms, that were so low that a child could have climbed on them with ease, but it was impossible to climb with suitcases in both hands that you're not willing to drop down :P
Serendipity said:
I was feeling like I belong there, with this unknown yet somehow very familiar people of all ages.

trendsetter37 said:
In regards to this part, I had very similar feelings when I went to one of my first meetups with some of the people here on the forum. I'm not sure if this is a tenable connection to the above context but those are the thoughts that came to mind.

Maybe what you felt at the meeting was similar to what I felt, just in my case it was a dream, and in your reality ;)

Serendipity said:
If that weren't disturbing enough for one dream, I then had to carry decayed corpses on my back, and 'friends' were helping me to them there. First they put I think 5 corpses on my back, but I couldn't carry them all so in the end I carried only 3. I only 'knew' that it's my 'job' to carry them, that I must, and I didn't question it. I then walked in hunched manner and had to get to the truck with other males, but instead I walked with 5-6 females on the left side of the road and upon realizing that I went in the wrong direction I turned back and began walking towards the other side where the truck was supposed to be parked, and I was still carrying the corpses. It was already dark. Then I noticed one of the passenger on the road and suspected he might be one of the terrorists, which was true cause he suddenly spilled some liquid all over me and I suspected it was a gasoline, but luckily I was already prepared and started running while dropping down the corpses I think, in time to escape the lighted match that he thrown at me.

trendsetter37 said:
To be honest this reminds me of spirit attachments and a dream I had a couple nights ago about carrying someone on my back as well. If I recall correctly it wasn't a corpse in my case but a burden nonetheless.

Given the gist of your dream being that of the planet's dire condition accompanied by turmoil and death (which would then lend the opportunity for increased attachments I think?) I thought that maybe this prompted you to feeling like you had to carry that weight. The curious part of this section in the dream was how you specifically described walking with a hunch. If i'm remembering this correctly in "30 Years Among the Dead" -- Carl Wickland, were cases where once an attachment was released an associated physical ailment also went away.

In all, it seems like you eventually did what you had to do to free yourself of the burdens (in this case corpses) in order to continue onward. And actually, I think this point here was a recurring motif. Dropping burdens (corpses/brief cases) to progress. Maybe? Thoughts?

Hmm after reviewing the preview of this post, I'd definitely say take my thoughts with a lump of salt, but those were my impressions fwiw.

Your interpretation of the above dream almost completely coincides with mine. It's a good probability, those were symbols for attachments, thus walking with a hunch, turmoil, disturbing atmosphere, seeing my face covered with sores, also three blankets in a dream following the dream where I dropped the corpses from myself, and the feeling of being hot. If indeed those were attachments, it's a good possibilty I wa receptive for picking them up due to feeling weakened, plus a headache, that evening before going to sleep, and also after waking up.

Thanks again, trendsetter37. Those were really good impressions.
Wow, writing long posts takes out a lot of energy!

EDIT: Maybe some mod can do something about the quotes, they turned out a bit messed up, and seems that I can't or don't know how to fix it.

So, when I fell asleep, it began like this. In the first dream, I was in a group of people that had a mission of stopping a somekind of terrorist bombing that was going to be perpetuated by another group. I noticed suspicious behaviour in one of the female members, realized that she was agent of the terrorist group and was setting us up, and I think I killed her without a hesitation. Then the gunfire took place, and some people got shoot.

From how I try to imagine it, it might be that the terrorist group could be the "predator" inside yourself, the many I's trying to create obstacles for you, especially the agent which might be a stronger false I which might have learned your ways and how to set you up. It is very tricky, this simple detail. But apparently you managed to catch her and save the situation. But.. the gunfire took place and some people got shot, makes me think that the "predator" won't want to go too easy so it will try to sacrifice many of his own to defeat you. Sorry if it sounds to fantastic, but I'll keep on with the atmosphere of the dream.

If that weren't disturbing enough for one dream, I then had to carry decayed corpses on my back, and 'friends' were helping me to them there. First they put I think 5 corpses on my back, but I couldn't carry them all so in the end I carried only 3. I only 'knew' that it's my 'job' to carry them, that I must, and I didn't question it. I then walked in hunched manner and had to get to the truck with other males, but instead I walked with 5-6 females on the left side of the road and upon realizing that I went in the wrong direction I turned back and began walking towards the other side where the truck was supposed to be parked, and I was still carrying the corpses. It was already dark. Then I noticed one of the passanger on the road and suspected he might be one of the terrorists, which was true cause he suddenly spilled some liquid all over me and I suspected it was a gasoline, but luckily I was already prepared and started running while dropping down the corpses I think, in time to escape the lighted match that he thrown at me.

This "friends" of yours might not be friends at all. 5 corpses on your back? Isn't that a bit unfair to do this? I was reading some meanings about corpses in dreams(on some romanian source) and one meaning I found was that you might have a feeling of failure, that you might be afraid of something or that it is possible for new sufferings to occur. I am more keen to think that the corpses could be some spirit attachements. This truck might have been maybe something you are still avoiding, not wanting to face it. The men in those trucks, if they looked mature, they represent decision and knowing one's way, like you know what you have to do(again from a dream dictionary). But going with those women, which according to the dex, they seem to point out some aquaintance that doesn't want your good; maybe some conflicts recently, somebody who wants to do something bad to you?
The gasoline, or a similar liquid can be a bit slippery so it means that you managed to get out of a situation that was threatening. You managed to "slip" away, so to speak.

Then I woke up in a new dream, and I was feeling very hot. I noticed three winter blankets that I've thrown away from me. The person who perhaps brought me to bed from last night/last dream, and was supposed to take care of me, instead said some nasty words, like, that I should have been dead, it would be better if that was the case because I don't deserve to live. Then I got up (still dreaming) and headed for the university. On the way there I looked myself in the mirror and I saw that most of my face was covered with sores, it looked awful. I arrived at the big amphitheater kind of classroom and watched the lecture. Then I went outside with a friend from my class and it was raining. She said something like, it's still raining and I have to go to store to buy a sandwitch, and I don't like getting wet. I replied with some not so nice comment, like, it's not my worry, because I don't have to get wet. I think that then I woke up.
The heat might be related to your libido, to the drives you have. That person who brought you to bad and talking nasty words could be your own self-judgment? In the end of the day, you still have to take yourself to bed, and it is possible that sometimes you "beat" yourself up? The sores on your faces can still be related to a fear of failure, some aspects you have to solve urgently, that is, if they are visible(on the face), also guilt. Rain represents sadness usually, and getting wet leads to "cleansing", which could be related to some of maybe possible problems you encounter in your life?

Then in the next dream I was in an unfamiliar 'small town kind of place' and I was swimming through the house in which I found myself. I understood that the whole town got flooded and turned into a lake overnight. I remember having to crawl through the narrow passage that was about to collapse and having had to do it twice. I also remember having to dive to exit out in the open. Once I got outside I swam towards the closest high ground and when I got near the land I saw two 'evil' looking middle aged man looking at me, and I simply knew they are up to no good and in fact waiting for me to come up so they could harm me. Then an elderly man appeared bringing his group with him which made the two man scared so they just went away, so I was saved.
Still I think it is something that has to do with the personal life. Is there something that is bothering you? Swimming in the house might mean you are looking for something. It is hard to say who could be the good group. Maybe some supporting I's?

I am sorry to hear about your mother.
The dreams you had are certainly complex and pretty interesting. I felt like I was there for a while.
Hope some of these explanation will give you some hints.

Serendipity said:
Thanks again, trendsetter37. Those were really good impressions.
Wow, writing long posts takes out a lot of energy!

No problem! And yea with the longer post it does seem that way but then I think about how much I've learned from others putting up long and informative post which just makes me more appreciative of what's going on here on the forum because it does take work to get your ideas out so that other people can read and understand.

edgitarra said:

From how I try to imagine it, it might be that the terrorist group could be the "predator" inside yourself, the many I's trying to create obstacles for you, especially the agent which might be a stronger false I which might have learned your ways and how to set you up. It is very tricky, this simple detail. But apparently you managed to catch her and save the situation. But.. the gunfire took place and some people got shot, makes me think that the "predator" won't want to go too easy so it will try to sacrifice many of his own to defeat you. Sorry if it sounds to fantastic, but I'll keep on with the atmosphere of the dream.
Actually, it's quite interesting theory, edgitarra. Haven't thought to look at it that way myself.

edgitarra said:

This "friends" of yours might not be friends at all. 5 corpses on your back? Isn't that a bit unfair to do this? I was reading some meanings about corpses in dreams(on some romanian source) and one meaning I found was that you might have a feeling of failure, that you might be afraid of something or that it is possible for new sufferings to occur. I am more keen to think that the corpses could be some spirit attachements. This truck might have been maybe something you are still avoiding, not wanting to face it. The men in those trucks, if they looked mature, they represent decision and knowing one's way, like you know what you have to do(again from a dream dictionary). But going with those women, which according to the dex, they seem to point out some aquaintance that doesn't want your good; maybe some conflicts recently, somebody who wants to do something bad to you?
The gasoline, or a similar liquid can be a bit slippery so it means that you managed to get out of a situation that was threatening. You managed to "slip" away, so to speak.
The feeling/fear of failure does resonate. I called those people friends, because I think I recognized among them some of my high school friends, most of whom I stopped being in contact with some years ago. Maybe their act of helping me put the corpses(attachments?) on my back symbolizes the real life effects that interacting with them had had on me.

Actually, even though according to plan in the dream I had to go with the men, some of which were my male friends from high school, somehow it happened that I ended up going in opposite direction with women who were going to use a public transport, and it wasn't supposed to be my place to go with them, because I carried the corpses and thus I had to in the truck. Also, I had the impression those women were nice, and when I ran to save myself I did wonder what happened to them, were they hurt. Interesting that after my high school, I chose a colledge course where women outnumber man, so it might be a connection there, as in choosing to end a relationship with those guys from highschool and ending up where I am now as a result.

edgitarra said:
The heat might be related to your libido, to the drives you have. That person who brought you to bad and talking nasty words could be your own self-judgment? In the end of the day, you still have to take yourself to bed, and it is possible that sometimes you "beat" yourself up? The sores on your faces can still be related to a fear of failure, some aspects you have to solve urgently, that is, if they are visible(on the face), also guilt. Rain represents sadness usually, and getting wet leads to "cleansing", which could be related to some of maybe possible problems you encounter in your life?
I don't think the heat was related to my libido, but who knows. The rest is very interesting interpretation, that I'll have to ponder more about.

edgitarra said:
Still I think it is something that has to do with the personal life. Is there something that is bothering you? Swimming in the house might mean you are looking for something. It is hard to say who could be the good group. Maybe some supporting I's?

I am sorry to hear about your mother.
The dreams you had are certainly complex and pretty interesting. I felt like I was there for a while.
Hope some of these explanation will give you some hints.
That dream happened a year ago, so it's probably obsolete, but thank you for the question, as far as I can tell, only thing that's bothering me is the skin rash/allergy and probably a weakened immune system in last couple of months. Still working on getting the diagnosis. It's a good possibility that those recent dreams reflect the state of my organism.

Last night, again I had a dream of fighting that was preceded by many dreams in all of which I was flying in the air, but very slowly, even though I tried to fly faster. One thing that I remember was standing in front of big metal fenced door somewhere in the open, and trying to break them open with my hand. Somehow I knew it was a dream, and I heard a 'voice' saying you can't use your muscles in a dream, use your mind, or something like that, and then I was able to open them, and continued flying. Then I remembered the same message when I wanted to fly faster, that I have to use my mind. Then I began moving too fast and the dream shifted.

This time I wasn't flying and wasn't aware I'm dreaming. I was in a big house that represented some kind of community. There were elections going on and I knew the bad and oppressive person will be elected to lead the community, which meant I'll be in danger so I chose to run. I took one good, always thrustworthy friend (also from a high school, but we rarely see each other nowdays) with me, and we tried to hid from the army that was sent at us, but they managed to see us, so we went to an old abandoned building. There happened action scenes of gunfire, hide and seek, and again the killing. We cooperated and used guns to defend ourselves from armed men that managed to get near us, but my friend got wounded and I chose to carry him away from this building. We climbed on top and we used something like a long rope that was connected on one side on the building and led to a rural place, which was the place of my childhood. There we got fed and were safe. Again, some of the same elements, especially the gunfire. I don't watch nor like action and gore movies, but my subconscious seems to use those elements to convey a message.

Serendipity said:
Last night, again I had a dream of fighting that was preceded by many dreams in all of which I was flying in the air, but very slowly, even though I tried to fly faster. One thing that I remember was standing in front of big metal fenced door somewhere in the open, and trying to break them open with my hand. Somehow I knew it was a dream, and I heard a 'voice' saying you can't use your muscles in a dream, use your mind, or something like that, and then I was able to open them, and continued flying. Then I remembered the same message when I wanted to fly faster, that I have to use my mind. Then I began moving too fast and the dream shifted.

This time I wasn't flying and wasn't aware I'm dreaming. I was in a big house that represented some kind of community. There were elections going on and I knew the bad and oppressive person will be elected to lead the community, which meant I'll be in danger so I chose to run. I took one good, always thrustworthy friend (also from a high school, but we rarely see each other nowdays) with me, and we tried to hid from the army that was sent at us, but they managed to see us, so we went to an old abandoned building. There happened action scenes of gunfire, hide and seek, and again the killing. We cooperated and used guns to defend ourselves from armed men that managed to get near us, but my friend got wounded and I chose to carry him away from this building. We climbed on top and we used something like a long rope that was connected on one side on the building and led to a rural place, which was the place of my childhood. There we got fed and were safe. Again, some of the same elements, especially the gunfire. I don't watch nor like action and gore movies, but my subconscious seems to use those elements to convey a message.
The big metal fenced door can represent an obstacle or an opening to new experiences. Trying to break them with your hand means that you might have a wish to overcome this obstacle, or to start the new experiences. The voice saying that you can't use your muscles might have said it very well. Maybe it is something related to the intellectual center that you have to deal with, not with the moving center(muscles). Flying ussually is not a bringer of bad things, it can mean that you have the ability to overcome obstacles. But it can also mean that you are not grounded and that you fly away from hardships. Maybe even too much daydreaming. Who knows. Artemidoros said that a house represents the human body, so this community who will elect the evil person can be again related to the predator. Hiding means to not want to face something, not having the strength. But it is also a defense mechanism.

You have interesting dreams!
Thanks for sharing.

edgitarra said:
The big metal fenced door can represent an obstacle or an opening to new experiences. Trying to break them with your hand means that you might have a wish to overcome this obstacle, or to start the new experiences. The voice saying that you can't use your muscles might have said it very well. Maybe it is something related to the intellectual center that you have to deal with, not with the moving center(muscles). Flying usually is not a bringer of bad things, it can mean that you have the ability to overcome obstacles. But it can also mean that you are not grounded and that you fly away from hardships. Maybe even too much daydreaming. Who knows. Artemidoros said that a house represents the human body, so this community who will elect the evil person can be again related to the predator. Hiding means to not want to face something, not having the strength. But it is also a defense mechanism.

You have interesting dreams!
Thanks for sharing.

You give very interesting interpretations, thank you.

Well, this is strange, but I kinda expected something like this may happen, cause I had a feeling that dream might be 'prophetic'. One of the high school friends(we haven't talked for months) from a dream about corpses etc, just asked me to go with him and other high school friends on a trip for weekend to his place which is located in general area which was destination of a truck and bus in my dream, certainly in the same direction, and some are going with bus while some with cars.

I said yes, simply because I think I should spend more time interacting with other people. And even though they have different lifestyles and behaviours then me it might be a good exercise in Work, controlling myself, etc. I just hope I didn't made a mistake, and that the dream was just a way of my subconscious to prepare itself for the choice I've made, if that makes sense. There's only one way to find out.

All I can say is just to stay awake to the unexpected situations in your short holiday. Be prepared to face your own tests, cause that is what it is afterall. And enjoy!

edgitarra said:
All I can say is just to stay awake to the unexpected situations in your short holiday. Be prepared to face your own tests, cause that is what it is afterall. And enjoy!
Thank you edgitarra, as Cs said, everything there is a lesson!
I have returned and all went well. There weren't any dead bodies or gasoline accidents as in my dream :P.

If nothing else, I was once again reminded why I had chosen to 'part ways' with my high school friends years ago, and I see a bit more clearly why I've always been trying to not spend too much time in their company. Simply, it's because they live in different 'world', more toxic and more ponerised one, so to speak. And if I'm not mistaken, being exposed to unhealthy worlds/manifestations for too long, or if one is not carefull enough, can be dangerous, because unhealthy impressions can slip inside your subconscious mind. As G described, the third type of food consists of impressions.

Back
Top Bottom