3D model and explanation video of Dimona's nuclear reactor

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
3D model and explanation video of Dimona's nuclear reactor according to Vaanunu testimony to "Sundays times".
This is what known, I wonder what is not known even to him, or what was distorted on purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf39qkvwOhU

3D model and explanation video of Dimona's nuclear reactor according to Vaanunu testimony to "Sundays times".
This is what known, I wonder what is not known even to him, or what was distorted on purpose.

The link is no longer showing, but in the thread Most interesting documentaries there was a post about the issue and several 3D representations:
Silent Killer (Press TV 2018)
In the above video somebody mentions that the Dimona plant is sitting on a tectonic fault line. I checked and sure enough, see attached file which even gives it the name Dead Sea Fault System. In the context, that is a meaningful name.
In the video they say that Geiger counters are not sold in Israel and that one is not allowed to use them. A weak point in the video is why they did not try to measure the level from the Jordanian side, but maybe that was an agreement with the local officials not to dig too deep.

There is also another thread about the Dimona reactor: Israeli Nuculur Weapons Perhaps the two threads could merge.

Attachments

• cfdcdb37a610f6968ab904601cae8edd.jpg
    cfdcdb37a610f6968ab904601cae8edd.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 5
In the video they say that Geiger counters are not sold in Israel and that one is not allowed to use them. A weak point in the video is why they did not try to measure the level from the Jordanian side, but maybe that was an agreement with the local officials not to dig too deep.
As I watched this video I came to the same conclusion. Jordanian government is playing dumb. To measure radiation levels is dead simple. Why isn't IAEA in Jordan ? My guess is the US and/or Israel have told them what is best for them. Keep quiet.

This is the first time I am hearing about this health issue problem.

Attachments

• ba8ca8a6d28f3b5cbd60f30c2b710900.jpg
    ba8ca8a6d28f3b5cbd60f30c2b710900.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom