Israel's reaction to latest UNSC resolution

Azur said:
Ant22 said:
It looks like Trump himself thinks Obama did this to make matters more difficult for him when he's in the office. Here's what he tweeted yesterday: "Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks.Thought it was going to be a smooth transition - NOT!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814110460761018368

That's rather embarrassing.

Is he that brittle?

I've been reading Jean Chretien's book "My Years as Prime Minister". He could learn from that, as low key as it is.

Could be just a tactic, to play "nice with israel", which doesn't have to be a bad thing, when you put yourself in his shoes and look at it from a broughter perspective. Assuming he knows what role Isreal (or rather the Zionist power elites in grips of the US and Isreal) play:

Session 12 November 2016 said:
Q: (L) Well he's already picking some people that I consider to be quite questionable. His attitude towards Israel and the Palestinians is completely delusional.

A: Yes... It seems...

Q: (Galatea) He's playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he's been doing has just been an act, and he's secretly, covertly doing some good things. He's just being evil to be good.

A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

A: Yes

I think the C's gave pretty much the same answer, at some point in regards to Putin: "He knows what he is up against!"
And the above seems to be very clear to me.

Here is Trumps follow up tweet:

Trump said:
We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!

But I keep remembering this also:

Session 3 August 1996 said:
Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

A: No.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct. 10

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

A: No.

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

10: I have no idea why I was so dense at the time. The prophecy is from 1 Thessalonians 5:2-4, and goes: "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come on them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief."

So what we are seeing with Putin, and now Trump, entering the stage, might be just the "calm/renewal/piece/security" before the "End". It all feels like it from my end.

Pashalis said:
A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

So what we are seeing with Putin, and now Trump, entering the stage, might be just the "calm/renewal/piece/security" before the "End". It all feels like it from my end.

Don't miss that part bolded above. It's significant.

Thanks so much pashalis!

This whole thing about Israel had me thinking for a while until I remembered that a few weeks ago the US had signed the highest ever financial aid package to Israel. Something like 38 billion dollars in a period of several years which was never heard of. And then I realized that, no one is going to force Israel to do anything they don't want, and if the US wanted to they would have stopped that financial aid package, which they didn't.

Could Obama be making a mess before Trump arrives in office? Perhaps, but not enough to make a difference in Israel's well being. Could it also be Bibi's time to go and he's not letting loose of the wheel so he's being pushed out? Maybe.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is. This resolution at the UN will serve the Palestinians as all previous ones have, zero. Israel will keep on throwing tantrums as they always have and get away with disobeying the UN. This resolution could have been passed with israels name on it but I don't think it's related to them at all, or allowing it to pass without a veto had any intention of actually acheiving anything at all.

Just my two cents.

Azur said:
This last line is very disingenuous from the Guardian. They're not "Jewish" settlements: they're Israeli.

Why are they not being taken to task on that overt wording?

How so? :huh: They are after all "only Jewish" settlements. It isn't overt wording either, because, for example, in order to get Israeli citizenship one must be a Jew (unless there are other circumstances, like being married to one, etc). So it's not like the "Jewish" issue is being hidden or something, and one has to be "politically correct" and not mention it. :huh:

Keit said:
Azur said:
This last line is very disingenuous from the Guardian. They're not "Jewish" settlements: they're Israeli.

How so? :huh: They are after all "only Jewish" settlements. It isn't overt wording either, because, for example, in order to get Israeli citizenship one must be a Jew (unless there are other circumstances, like being married to one, etc). So it's not like the "Jewish" issue is being hidden or something, and one has to be "politically correct" and not mention it. :huh:

Keit, I know you are/were closer to this.

If I wanted to, could I be an Israeli citizen if I converted to Judaism overnight?

Azur said:
If I wanted to, could I be an Israeli citizen if I converted to Judaism overnight?

I am sorry, but I don't get the point of your question, since there is no (legal!) way to convert over night. :huh:

As for conditions to become an Israeli citizen, here's a wiki link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_nationality_law

Azur said:
Keit said:
Azur said:

Probably not without a decent sum of money. :lol: But I'm a little lost myself because as Keit said they are in fact Jewish only settlements so why should it be labeled Israeli? People from America have said that just because they're Jewish they can just fly over and own a piece of land at will and I'm sure that applies to Jewish people from other countries as well so it seems to me the pertinent word here is not what country but what religion.

Pete said:
Azur said:
Keit said:
Azur said:

Probably not without a decent sum of money. :lol: But I'm a little lost myself because as Keit said they are in fact Jewish only settlements so why should it be labeled Israeli? People from America have said that just because they're Jewish they can just fly over and own a piece of land at will and I'm sure that applies to Jewish people from other countries as well so it seems to me the pertinent word here is not what country but what religion.

Well for me I prefer to look at it as a Zionist problem. I don't think all Jews are Zionists. I know some are protesting the IDF and don't approve of the settlements. Even some living in Israel are protesting although they are in the minority. In the bigger picture it is monotheism that divides even more I think.

Speaking of settlements ....

Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) embark on uprooting 2000 trees for settlement road, Qalqilia
http://english.pnn.ps/2017/01/16/iof-embark-on-uprooting-2000-trees-for-settlement-road-qalqilia/

Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) on Monday have embarked on uprooting about 2,000 trees planted on privately owned land east of Qalqilia city, northern West Bank, in order to open a new settlement road.

IOF this morning have announced the area as a closed military zone, and arrested international activists protesting that uprooting.

The illegal settlement road will through private Palestinian land and will take over about 104 dunums from Qalqilia city and Izbat Tbaib village.

Member of the Fatah Movement revolutionary council, Bayan Tbaib said that IOF this morning started with uprooting old olive trees which are over 500 years old.

Mousa Tbaib, Activist and owner whose land is being confiscated, said that the land that is being seized is bigger than what Israel has announced, saying that it will take over three square klms, and that the road will be 40-70 meters long.

Mousa says that this land is his source of livelihood that him and his family live off, and that destroying and seizing it will lead to a crisis for his family, in addition to destroying his memories and source of income.

Recently, the UN Security Council has voted in favour of a resolution that condemns Israeli settlements build in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem, since they are illegal in international law.

Back
Top Bottom