Dream Work

Thanks a lot for your share and advices, I'll try to get into that work deeply. Long time ago, I wrote my dreams with a title. Dreams that I did were like science fiction movies, they shall deliver messages to me and showed me landscapes that I had never seen, they were incredible experiences. today, it's not the same story, dreams are more "psychological stories". I've lost something and your posts motivate me to work on it, to help myself.

Glad to see this thread today..dream work is something I'd really like to focus on as well. Went in search of the session from earlier this year that discusses dream work. Seems I'd forgotten this part of the session, how the dream stones can be useful in dream work!:

Session 7 May 2016

Q: (L) Good job. 8 is a really good number. 8 is the first day of the next beginning if you have a cycle of 7. Okay, so... Anyhow, in amongst this marvelous collection of crystals, there are a lot of roundish or blobby-shaped polished multicolored stones. I'm not quite sure what to do with them. Are those kinds of stones useful for protection?

A: No

Q: (L) Are those kinds of stones useful at all?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What are they useful for?

A: As you received already in your uplink before this communication, those stones are perfect repositories for creative energies and dream guides.

Q: (Galatea) Dream guides? What do they mean?

(Andromeda,) To help with dream work, maybe?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda,) And are they different from the different kinds of natural stones?

A: Not really, but should be selected carefully for the specific individual.

I remember there also being really interesting info in the session thread above about dream work as well. Look forward to reading this thread further!

Merci pour ce travail passionnant et vos partages...

Thank you for this exciting work and your sharing ...

Galaxia2002 said:
... and I actually asked for an explanation to the universe and the answer came immediately while I meditated in that. It was SABOTAGE, a misleading dream.

HowToBe said:
... Gale seems to believe that all dreams are meant to be helpful, which means she doesn't provide tools for weeding out disinfo, which concerns me.

G'day Team,

In line with the 'C's observation that 'All there is is lessons', I suspect that the process of discovering how easily we can be misdirected through 'dreams' is a lesson in itself and something that we need to hone ourselves?

HowToBe said:
.. there is only one purpose for my journal: Know Myself.

'Nosce Te Ipsum' indeed, HowToBe ;)

And journalling is certainly something I wish I had started a lot longer ago.........

PERLOU said:
Merci pour ce travail passionnant et vos partages...

Thank you for this exciting work and your sharing ...

And merci PERLOU for your timely post :)

I wouldn't have seen the thread otherwise and it has prompted the offering of a subjective example of how through 'working with dreams' we can be elegantly led and very cleverly 'misled', that is hopefully congruent for someone?

Endeavouring to keep it abbreviated, I've left out much detail and won't attempt to expound on specifics but probably should clarify that as opposed to trying to become lucid in dreams I try to practice identifying a specific 'message' (symbol, name etc.) within the dazzling imagery.I think it was Castenada that phrased it as looking for the 'odd' thing that stands out ?

And if an event, symbol, song, person or whatever does announce itself, in the Journal it goes and that becomes homework.

As the maxim 'Know Thyself' is relevant to the thread, I'll also mention that beginning March 2014 (spanning my 42nd birthday) a distinct change in the character of my dreams was noticed and surprisingly it was identified that I was being given 'homework' such as -

Dream-

- Called to cross a bridge by 2 strangers
- One unnaturally tall and one unnaturally small - very thin, distinctly extraterrestrial appearance
- Shown 5 images, 4 of human skulls (in plan view) displaying varying degrees of illumination from their centre.
Images are very attractive, like Nebulae.
- The 5th image is simply black (like a void)

Then waken to 'Temet Nosce!' ringing in my mind.

Following which, in the course of researching the Latin / Greek /Egyptian origin of the maxim 'Temet Nosce!' (Thyself Know!) versus 'Nosce Te Ipsum' (Know Thyself) etc. led to -

https://www.wingmakers.com/temet-nosce-know-thyself/

Progressing to discovering images identical to those presented in the dream -

wm_2.png

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/philosophy/

And my first experience of an internally audible 'tone' within my head.

The website also my first exposure to the supposed reptilian / annunaki agenda!

Dream

- Interacting with a Red-haired giant (wearing Roman attire) in a throne room.

- Entering a large triangular mountain alone to do battle and accompanied at last minute by another Red-haired
giant (dressed as a Gladiator) who gives his name as 'Annunaki'.

Then wakening to the song 'Red House' looping in my mind ; noting that the version was that of 'The G3 Project'* and not the Jimi Hendrix original?

* Band members - Joe Satriani1, Steve Vai and Eric Johnston (interestingly Vai starring in a film called 'Crossroads'2 based on the myth of Blues Great Robert Johnson selling his soul to the devil)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G3:_Live_in_Concert#CD_track_listing

1https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfing_with_the_Alien

2https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossroads_(1986_film)

Which led eventually to the intriguing Michael Lee Hill (via the Vai relationship) and his proclaimed UFO / Annunaki 'connections'.

http://www.michaelleehill.net/

And interpretations -

mlh.png

http://www.michaelleehill.net/crop-circle-decoded-energy-432-messages-from-ea-enki-of-the-anunnaki/

Dream

- Informed that ''The Holy number is 40 not 60" .

- Followed by the statement 'Study Sumerian'

Which rather quickly led (again) to ENKI ?

image.png

http://www.mesopotamia.co.uk/gods/explore/ea.html

At which point, (incorporating other 'dreams'), I realised I was being 'corralled'....

Also finding the ''..NOT 60'' comment rather peculiar. :huh:

Which would be 'ANU' in the Sumerian Pantheon and certainly not a character I had any degree of affinity for?

image.png

Peculiar that is, unless the 'Anu' being referenced was of the feminine aspect ?

cas.png

http://www.britannia.com/celtic/gods/don.html

And following a dream of being shown a Tarot Card displaying 'Red Dawn' and then awakening to uncomfortable 'ear ringing'.

I was also beginning to suspect that I was being led 'down the garden path' :shock:

Having realised by this stage that my ego was being played very cleverly through dreams encouraging feelings of specialness, power, divinity, lust and so on.

Interestingly however it was also noted that amongst all the glory, temptation and spectacle I had begun to identify 'markers' with a distinctly different flavour.

As opposed to being overt and grandiose, seeking to instill fear or tailored very cunningly to the ego - these clues in contrast were cryptic and often infuriatingly abstract, however (over time) possessing a discernible relationship, such as-

Commencing Oct 2015

- Receiving a statement (as opposed to 'hearing' it in the dream) 'Knowledge is preparation to cross the Rubicon'

- In the same manner ,2 weeks later, simply 'Ovid'

Gee that narrows it down doesn't it :shock:

- Being shown an image of a large carved wooden cross, in the manner of the Iota Chi symbol

image.png

ic2.png

Followed by waking to the line 'But wouldn't you like to know the truth' (from the song 'Infinite Dreams'), going over and over and in my head.

- Also receiving the statement 'Veni vidi vici'

Followed by waking to a Carpenters song in my mind.

Which are pretty funny in hindsight but I was buggered if I could make the relationships at the time........

- A dream featuring an acquaintance pointing out a comet in the sky.

His given name that of a Roman Clan and his surname (I was surprised to discover) also shared by a Comet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Lovejoy

- Receiving the statement 'Quo vadis'

Followed by awakening to the instrumental 'Ides of March' thundering in my ears.

At which point I came upon The Cassiopaean Experiment (November 2016)

Corresponding with the ear ringing phenomenon increasing in regularity and discovering that there doesn't appear to be a monopoly on the mental jukebox :evil:

Waking in the following days to lyrics blasting in my mind such as -

- 'I'm gonna walk all over you' - Nancy Sinatra
- 'Care of the Devil' - AC/DC
- 'My heart has gone, I've gone cold' - Clutch
- 'Thought that you'd escape the reaper' - Ozzy Osbourne

And amidst nightmares, dead ends and 'greetings' the 'Caesarian' theme continued-

Dream

- Rushing to save a person on railway lines, the fast moving train stops just in time - observe that the locomotive is named 'Soothsayer'.

- Interacting with a female acquaintance named Julii who introduces a beautiful girl with tri-colored hair, who spells her name out as 'DEVIN*'.

*''In Modern French, devyn refers to a man who divines; a soothsayer (a female soothsayer.. a devineresse)''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devin_(name)

https://www.playshakespeare.com/julius-caesar/characters/2763-soothsayer

With our favourite 'Devineresse' also apparently holding the key ?-

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20371.msg698291.html#msg698291

'Beware The Ides' indeed. ;)

Bonne chance with your dreams my friends.

Vive la révolution

J

I haven't been doing dream work per se, but several interesting things seemed to have come up via dreams.

I've been having a very difficult time lately. I feel to be up against my limitations constantly, both health wise and emotionally/intellectually.

Then I had a dream about how untenable it was to have this higher consciousness observing everything I am going through. I can't be more specific than that, as that's all I retained of the dream. After I awoke I was looking at one of my book shelves and noticed Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous, which I took out. I had read just the first few chapters quite some time ago now. This time I opened it up at random and found myself reading about the higher thinking center toward the end of Chapter Nine.

That was Sunday. Yesterday, while doing some things around the house, I thought I'd see if there was anything on Youtube I could listen to re: Ouspensky, and saw there was a chapter by chapter reading of In Search of the Miraculous. I thought I'd play Chapter Nine. Funny, but Chapter Nine seems to be the only chapter missing (!)

So, I listened to Chapter Ten, then on from there.

Today I awoke with the sense -- from the dream I just had -- that I was very strenuously building a self. I remember a torso, like that of a sculptor. Only, it was a live body. A man's torso with rope tied around it.

What I felt was that this was something very strenuous I was attempting. I am attempting.

The rope could have to do with constraint. Limitation.

The "man" seemed generic. The human. Our predicament. This powerful self constrained.

To build a self from without and within requires great strength and perseverance. There's a physicality to it, not just mental strength.

So, it's been a very dark time for me, but then, as often happens, something comes of that darkness. Some manner of breakthrough, even if I can't tell what manner of breakthrough it is. It's to keep working, to not give up, even though there's a lot of pressure on one to do just that: give up.

I do wonder why Chapter Nine would be withheld from me, or at least on Youtube, the very chapter I turned to after awaking from the dream I had.

Maybe it's that I need to go back and read that chapter as opposed to listening to it. Maybe it requires that kind of concentration. Really the whole book does, but having it playing while doing other things is interesting to do as well. It's to gauge the territory before reading it with more focused attention.

I just had an experience of my torso being squeezed to the point where I felt I had to jolt myself awake out of fear. I could hear bones creaking too. I had a thought of someone in the forum experiencing the same thing. Just wanted to post here just in case.

After the experience I just thought about what would have happened if I hadn't jolted myself awake. If I had just let the whole experience play out. It felt like I would have been crushed to death. I don't know what would have happened. I thought I wasn't ready to die YET... that I need to finish what needs to be done...

bm said:
I just had an experience of my torso being squeezed to the point where I felt I had to jolt myself awake out of fear. I could hear bones creaking too. I had a thought of someone in the forum experiencing the same thing. Just wanted to post here just in case.

After the experience I just thought about what would have happened if I hadn't jolted myself awake. If I had just let the whole experience play out. It felt like I would have been crushed to death. I don't know what would have happened. I thought I wasn't ready to die YET... that I need to finish what needs to be done...

Interesting, this "torso" theme coming up. Torsos being squeezed -- in my dream with rope. Although in my dream the theme was once removed, more abstract.

Yours sounds more like a predator dream -- as if some force were doing this to you.

I know I've had predator dreams where I will myself awake for the same reason, as if I'd be annihilated if I don't.

Has anyone here actually been killed in a dream?

Heather said:
bm said:

Interesting, this "torso" theme coming up. Torsos being squeezed -- in my dream with rope. Although in my dream the theme was once removed, more abstract.

Yours sounds more like a predator dream -- as if some force were doing this to you.

I know I've had predator dreams where I will myself awake for the same reason, as if I'd be annihilated if I don't.

I hope not. A dream is just a dream, after all, no? :huh:

Here's a dream analysis to chew on:

dreammoods.com said:
Torso
To notice yours or someone else's torso in your dream is an emphasis on your feeling. It also symbolizes pride and confidence.

I can kind of see this taking place. My confidence is showing a little more every day, but it's like an engine that spits and sputters away and dies out a lot. It's a little excruciating to say the least! I'm learning to better hear my inner voice and speak it as truly as I'm able. It's an interesting time as I am working which a bunch of elderly Australian men at the moment - they are teaching me a lot about being calm, collected and thoughtful.

bm said:
Heather said:
bm said:

I hope not. A dream is just a dream, after all, no? :huh:
Oh. I meant symbolically. I think I might have been drowned once in a dream, only I don't recall a "dream afterlife."

bm said:
Here's a dream analysis to chew on:

dreammoods.com said:
Torso
To notice yours or someone else's torso in your dream is an emphasis on your feeling. It also symbolizes pride and confidence.

I can kind of see this taking place. My confidence is showing a little more every day, but it's like an engine that spits and sputters away and dies out a lot. It's a little excruciating to say the least! I'm learning to better hear my inner voice and speak it as truly as I'm able. It's an interesting time as I am working which a bunch of elderly Australian men at the moment - they are teaching me a lot about being calm, collected and thoughtful.

So, the "excruciating" part seems to relate to your torso being squeezed in your dream. Or, in my case, the torso was constricted, which is to say my pride and confidence are perhaps being put to the test, which lately is surely true.

It's nice that these older men are "calm, collected and thoughtful," and that it's having a good effect on you.

Speaking as truthfully as one is able is a good ambition. There are layers of learned behavior one is attempting to discard. Although as one becomes more centered and grounded this can start to happen without effort. I suppose in the long run it's to develop strategies for dealing with stress, both internal and external, since we can't help but run into various types of stress no matter what.

Somewhat related to that, I've read that dreams offer an opportunity to integrate dissociated aspects of ourselves -- fragments that have been split off due to childhood trauma. In that sense particularly frightening dreams can cause us to re-experience the same manner of fear we experienced in childhood, although the dream usually presents this in an altogether different guise. What's significant is re-experiencing the fear, and in that way integrating the repressed trauma. (A very good book related to this is Donald Kalsched's "The Inner World of Trauma," which is another work I've been meaning to get back to.)

Actually, I'm not sure how easy it is to distinguish such types of dreams from dreams suggestive of a "real" attack, as in 4D STS, as per some of the work of this forum. In that sense it's interesting to consider the difference between something symbolic happening in a dream, which nonetheless is capable of arousing "real" fear, and something that purports to be a "real" attack (also in a dream), which then has one considering "real" measures to ensure one's safety -- such as the dream crystals Laura has offered us.

I suppose, as with everything, one needs to develop a keen manner of discernment.

.. which seems to bring me back to Gurdjieff, whose work looks to have gone a long way in breaking all that down.

Related to that, for the longest time my thoughts have often led me to same conundrum... that having to do with objective vs. subjective reality... and so Gurdjieff is probably a good source to use in tackling that problem. That the esoteric would need to be involved seems to make sense, seeing how Western philosophy seems always to run amok without taking it into account -- or at least to the sketchy degree that I'm versed in it it does.

Heather said:
Oh. I meant symbolically. I think I might have been drowned once in a dream, only I don't recall a "dream afterlife."
Ah, I see. It's funny how I automatically assumed that someone could literally die in a dream. Who knows what fear still lurks within me that I'd actually feel like I'd die if I'd experienced it. What kind of experience is waiting for me down the road to resolve something like that, I don't know :/.

Heather said:
So, the "excruciating" part seems to relate to your torso being squeezed in your dream. Or, in my case, the torso was constricted, which is to say my pride and confidence are perhaps being put to the test, which lately is surely true.

It's nice that these older men are "calm, collected and thoughtful," and that it's having a good effect on you.
Very much so. The people whom I work with within my company are role models as well, but I'm used to responding to them in fear. These kindly men have come on a temporary basis to work with us. We had a talk yesterday about how Malaysian companies and institutions have a much more hierarchical organisational structure, whereas Australian companies tend to be more flat, and employees and superiors communicated on an equal plane. His openness was refreshing and social equity seems like something of an STO ideal which is quite a beautiful thing.

Heather said:
Speaking as truthfully as one is able is a good ambition. There are layers of learned behavior one is attempting to discard. Although as one becomes more centered and grounded this can start to happen without effort. I suppose in the long run it's to develop strategies for dealing with stress, both internal and external, since we can't help but run into various types of stress no matter what.
Indeed Heather, stress makes anxiety flare up, which makes past patterns come back to life again. The amygdala hijack reduces our ability to use our prefrontal cortex to modulate emotions and engage the rational mind. Yesterday I was lucky to have some old friends call me up for dinner, which is a beautiful way to relieve the stresses of a work day, however one needs to be careful not to let positive emotions get too far ahead of us as well. Both sides of the coin can disorient our navigational abilities but the negative emotions seem to have an easier time at pushing us over the edge.

The coping mechanisms I have been relying on are Yoga, EE and supplemental GABA, and maybe some magnesium too, once in a while. I do take iodine as well - it gets the soul engine started. I have also been smoking commercial menthols recently and I seem to be doing quite well on a few sticks a day.

But this leads to an important area - emotional awareness. The more awareness I have of emotion, the more access I have to my rational faculties, which I can use to question, question, question away about why I'm feeling this way.

Heather said:
Actually, I'm not sure how easy it is to distinguish such types of dreams from dreams suggestive of a "real" attack, as in 4D STS, as per some of the work of this forum. In that sense it's interesting to consider the difference between something symbolic happening in a dream, which nonetheless is capable of arousing "real" fear, and something that purports to be a "real" attack (also in a dream), which then has one considering "real" measures to ensure one's safety -- such as the dream crystals Laura has offered us.

I suppose, as with everything, one needs to develop a keen manner of discernment.
I really don't know about 4DSTS attack, and I don't think I've ever had the "pleasure" of being a target - though I used to assume that I did, when it felt like the world was trying it's darndest to take me out of the universal equation. Like you say, how to tell the difference? I find that I can deal with issues better if I don't take them as something targeted at my very personhood.

Heather said:
.. which seems to bring me back to Gurdjieff, whose work looks to have gone a long way in breaking all that down.

Related to that, for the longest time my thoughts have often led me to same conundrum... that having to do with objective vs. subjective reality... and so Gurdjieff is probably a good source to use in tackling that problem. That the esoteric would need to be involved seems to make sense, seeing how Western philosophy seems always to run amok without taking it into account -- or at least to the sketchy degree that I'm versed in it it does.
Gurdjieff certainly got it right regarding our false personality and the mechanical nature of man. In the realm of metaphysical attack, trauma, and things like that I have had to look elsewhere for answers, though. Laura's written extensively about the first and Peter Levine is a good source for the second. I've still not mastered the material from either of these esteemed authors, however.

bm said:
Heather said:
Ah, I see. It's funny how I automatically assumed that someone could literally die in a dream. Who knows what fear still lurks within me that I'd actually feel like I'd die if I'd experienced it. What kind of experience is waiting for me down the road to resolve something like that, I don't know :/.

Actually, I can see why you thought that since my question was maybe not specific enough.

Also, we do know that there are those who die in their sleep, and so one wonders how dreams may be involved in that.

bm said:
Heather said:
I really don't know about 4DSTS attack, and I don't think I've ever had the "pleasure" of being a target - though I used to assume that I did, when it felt like the world was trying it's darndest to take me out of the universal equation. Like you say, how to tell the difference? I find that I can deal with issues better if I don't take them as something targeted at my very personhood.

Yes, in that the question is how does one proceed, regardless of the degree to which we can truly "know" something.

Actually, once when I was researching some very dark subjects (I had just read Dave McGowan's "Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial murder"), I had a very disturbing dream where I was looking at my hand and saw all these black insects emerging just beneath the surface of my skin. It was something on the order of a David Cronenberg film, it was so horrible. I awoke in a panic, and then had an equally disturbing post-dream experience in which all these spiraling threads of light -- bright green in color -- seemed to be coming out of me as they headed toward the small red light of the smoke detector on the ceiling. It was as if some malevolent entity were departing from me -- or at least that was my impression.

So, here's an example where I felt something external to me may have entered my awareness through a dream; something I may have come up against given the nature of the research I was doing.

This lent itself to my impression that when doing certain kinds of disturbing research it's best to divide your time between that and more healthful activities -- you need to give yourself a break in order to stand back and not get too caught up in the material... which also goes to maintaining a more balanced, dare I say, "objective" perspective.

bm said:
Heather said:

Gurdjieff certainly got it right regarding our false personality and the mechanical nature of man. In the realm of metaphysical attack, trauma, and things like that I have had to look elsewhere for answers, though. Laura's written extensively about the first and Peter Levine is a good source for the second. I've still not mastered the material from either of these esteemed authors, however.

I was thinking of Gurdjieff in terms of clearing up certain philosophical problems that arise concerning objective reality. I imagine false personality and the mechanical nature of man is a part of that, or even key to that, but I'd have to read more to see if certain questions I have get cleared up or not.

As to metaphysical attack, I once listened to Laura's Youtube material on spirit attachments and recall her saying that such entities could either be dissociated fragments of the psyche or they could actually be these outside entities. So, here again is an example of this subjective/objective conundrum.

Heather said:
I've been having a very difficult time lately. I feel to be up against my limitations constantly, both health wise and emotionally/intellectually.

Hi Heather,

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time, I empathise.

Oddly enough in a recent dream my name was also shown as 'Hetfield', which I discovered is derived from 'Heath field or Field of Heath'!

Lovely symbology related to 'Heather', isn't there? :)

Heather said:
Has anyone here actually been killed in a dream?...

...I meant symbolically. I think I might have been drowned once in a dream, only I don't recall a "dream afterlife."..

And in answer your question I, like many others on the forum I'm sure, have certainly experienced a number of 'dying' dreams.

Although the only time that I've had an impression of an 'afterlife' i.e.

-Leaving the body
-Accelerating through a Rainbow tunnel of light
-Arriving at a tranquil garden with tinkling fountains and surrounded by beautiful everything

Apparently a classic type NDE also.

Didn't follow a 'death' experience?

In contrast, my observation of dreams where the process of 'dying' is vivid do not feature any kind of transition (yet anyway?) other than simply changing perspective from internally feeling the death to externally observing the dying. Before the dream moves on to something else.

Ditto with archetypal 'dismemberment' types* or those of being violently 'killed', although it did take some time to stop waking in fright allowing the process to play out.

*Heralds for the onset of the 'Dark night of the soul' in my case.

Heather said:
I know I've had predator dreams where I will myself awake..., as if I'd be annihilated if I don't.

Funnily enough I'm now also thankful for 'predator' nightmares, as I don't think there's a better platform for extended lessons in fear / courage?

Unpleasant as they may be :(

Take care

J

gnosisxsophia said:
Heather said:

Hi Heather,

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time, I empathise.

Oddly enough in a recent dream my name was also shown as 'Hetfield', which I discovered is derived from 'Heath field or Field of Heath'!

Lovely symbology related to 'Heather', isn't there? :)

Thanks for your empathy, gnosisxsophia.

Funny, I love Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, but never realized her male protagonist's name -- Heathcliff -- contains a word for heather (!)

I needed your dream (and this subsequent conversation) to point that out.

gnosisxsophia said:
Heather said:
Has anyone here actually been killed in a dream?...

...I meant symbolically. I think I might have been drowned once in a dream, only I don't recall a "dream afterlife."..

And in answer your question I, like many others on the forum I'm sure, have certainly experienced a number of 'dying' dreams.

Although the only time that I've had an impression of an 'afterlife' i.e.

-Leaving the body
-Accelerating through a Rainbow tunnel of light
-Arriving at a tranquil garden with tinkling fountains and surrounded by beautiful everything

Apparently a classic type NDE also.

Didn't follow a 'death' experience?

In contrast, my observation of dreams where the process of 'dying' is vivid do not feature any kind of transition (yet anyway?) other than simply changing perspective from internally feeling the death to externally observing the dying. Before the dream moves on to something else.

Ditto with archetypal 'dismemberment' types* or those of being violently 'killed', although it did take some time to stop waking in fright allowing the process to play out.

*Heralds for the onset of the 'Dark night of the soul' in my case.

Heather said:
I know I've had predator dreams where I will myself awake..., as if I'd be annihilated if I don't.

Funnily enough I'm now also thankful for 'predator' nightmares, as I don't think there's a better platform for extended lessons in fear / courage?

Unpleasant as they may be :(

Take care

J

To me, just getting up and facing another day can offer the greatest lesson in fear and courage. So often it seems it's the mundane aspects of life that are the greatest challenge.

Predator dreams have me considering this subjective/objective conundrum I mentioned. They can be so "real" seeming -- the last one I had was someone breaking into my own "real" home -- and so I find myself considering whether it's alerting me to a "real" danger, not just a symbolic one -- even if this "real" danger involves another density.

Thanks for your thoughts, J. And you take care as well (!)

Attachments

• Balthus, Wuthering Heights.jpg
    Balthus, Wuthering Heights.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 82
Heather said:
I haven't been doing dream work per se, but several interesting things seemed to have come up via dreams.

Hi Heather,

Are you doing the Éiriú Eolas breathing and meditation program? You mentioned a while back that you had the CDs, but I wasn't sure if you were engaging in the program.

Menrva said:
Heather said:

Hi Heather,

Are you doing the Éiriú Eolas breathing and meditation program? You mentioned a while back that you had the CDs, but I wasn't sure if you were engaging in the program.

Ah! I do it very rarely, mefears. Or I do it just partially. I'll lie in bed in the morning and do the deep breathing into my stomach. Or, sometimes I'll breath up through my chest and let my breath out slowly. But I haven't been doing the actual pipe breathing or meditation.

.. so.. yes.. it's time I fit that in. I've just changed my diet -- I'm attempting to heal what I believe to be "leaky gut"... which might in part be what has screwed up my thyroid, which I'm attempting to figure out as well. Funny, I was just trying to deal with the thyroid problem when I got bit by a tick and developed what looked like a Lyme disease rash. I decided not to take any chances, and did the antibiotic, which has caused me to suffer the worst hay fever I can remember having in quite some time (!)

.. anyway, hopefully at the end of all this I'll have a new game plan -- one that includes the breathing and meditation.

Actually, I'm already starting to feel that maybe my brain fog is improving given I've removed grains from my diet, at least temporarily, and am giving this "bone broth" idea a try. So, I'm hoping things will continue in that vein.

Thanks for reminding me about the Éiriú Eolas, Menrva. That certainly would help with the stress I've been experiencing just trying to get a handle on all this health stuff, not to mention all the other things I'm needing to attend to (!)

Back
Top Bottom