'The Lone Gladio' by Sibel Edmonds

I didn't know much about Newsbud or Sibel Edmonds until this thread was started, but that seemed like a petty response from Newsbud. Almost half the video was spent focused on one clip from infowars and exposing Corbett's apparent hypocrisy in using that as example, which granted, does seem off - but comes across as nitpicking ONE example that had almost no impact on the overall context of his report, where he provided a backstory and history. Plus, they made a lot of statements of "fact" without much context, which they did in their first video attacking Beeley and Bartlett, showing videos of different speakers and instead of hearing what they had to say, except for Barbara McKenzie, simply inserted what they supposedly said while adding in their own dramatic flare.

It was really bad. The thing is, that portion of Corbett's video, like the bit with Sibel swearing, was sarcastic and meant to show HER hypocrisy. He basically said there's nothing wrong with appearing on Alex Jones or with swearing, but he included it to show how Sibel was accusing Beeley and Bartlett of one thing, while doing the same thing herself. He was highlighting how shoddy their criticism was on those points, and using their own "method" in order to show how absurd it is. So then newsbud spends minutes taking that clip out of context and battling a straw man (just as they did in their original 'report'), as if he was making the point that Sibel shouldn't have been on Alex Jones - which he wasn't. So the question is, are they malicious, or just stupid? Maybe a combination of both.

But then there's that bit at the end where Sibel basically says, "I'm not going to talk about what happened to Corbett last year that made him change, because I have morals." Talk about slimy. So she's basically saying, "I have dirt on you, James." If she had as much ethics as she signals, she wouldn't have said anything about it.

Published on Nov 29, 2007 (Flashback)
Sibel Edmonds supporters speak out: Credible, Hero :pinocchio:
James Bamford, Daniel Ellsberg, Paul Newman, Phil Giraldi, Senator Grassley, others speak out in support of former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds

Daniel Ellsberg: @DanielEllsberg Mar 9 2018
_Pentagon Papers whistleblower sounds alarm over nuclear arms race

Senator Grassley: Mar 29, 2018
Grassley, Feinstein Seek Additional Records from Trump Campaign
_Grassley, Feinstein Seek Additional Records from Trump Campaign | Chuck Grassley

Special Agent John Cole (Counter Intelligence)
_Counterintelligence
_News
03-21-2018 Syrian Manager of EKT Electronics named as co-defendant
03.05.2018 — Connecticut Business Owners Admit to Profiting from Unlawful Exports to Pakistan
02.16.2018 — Two Men Arrested And Charged With Illegally Exporting UAV Parts And Technology To Hizballah
02.05.2018 —Insider Sentenced for Economic Espionage
01.24.2018 — TEXAS MAN SENTENCED FOR CONSPIRING TO ILLEGALLY EXPORT RADIATION HARDENED INTEGRATED CIRCUITS TO RUSSIA AND CHINA
11.30.2017 — Oversight of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
09.18.2017 —Keeping America Secure in the New Age of Terror
09.07.2017 —The Argentine Operations of the FBI’s Special Intelligence Service

Phil Girald
220px-Philip_Giraldi_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Assertions
Philip Giraldi - Wikipedia

In 2004 Giraldi, with his partner Vincent Cannistraro, a retired CIA counterterrorism chief, wrote that Turkish sources had reported that Turkey was concerned by Israel's alleged encouragement of Kurdish ambitions to create an independent state and that Israeli intelligence operations in the area included anti-Syrian and anti-Iranian activity by Kurds. They predicted this might lead to a new alliance among Iran, Syria, and Turkey which have Kurdish minorities.[9]

In August 2005, Giraldi wrote that US Vice President Dick Cheney had instructed STRATCOM to prepare "a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States... [including] a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons ... not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States." The reason cited for the attack to use mini-nukes is that the targets are hardened or are deep underground and would not be destroyed by non-nuclear warheads.[10][11]

In 2005 Giraldi also wrote that the Italian Niger/yellowcake documents claiming an Iraqi interest in purchasing uranium from Niger were forgeries created by former CIA officers and Michael Ledeen. (See Niger uranium forgeries.) Giraldi also wrote that officials in the Office of Special Plans working for Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith had forged the "Habbush letter" allegedly written by Saddam Hussein's intelligence director regarding shipping the uranium.[12][13]

In 2009 Giraldi wrote that unnamed intelligence sources had told him that a document published by The Times, which allegedly described an Iranian plan to experiment on a "neutron initiator" for an atomic weapon, was in fact a fabrication, which Giraldi speculated was created by the State of Israel. He claimed that Rupert Murdoch publications regularly published false intelligence from the Israeli and sometimes the British government.[12][14] Further disclosures by The Times undermined the document's veracity.[15]

In August, 2010 Giraldi wrote that unnamed "sources in the counterintelligence community" had told him that agents of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency were posing as American intelligence agents and visiting Arabs and Muslims in New York and New Jersey. This was allegedly done to help agents gain information about Iran, which they believed would not be forthcoming to known Israeli agents. The Israeli embassy, the United States Department of Justice, and Giraldi all declined to comment for an article on the allegations in the biweekly New York Arab-community newspaper Aramica.[7][16]

In September 2017,Valerie Plame encountered massive criticism on Twitter when she retweeted Giraldi's Unz Review column "America's Jews are Driving America's Wars",and it was pointed out she had retweeted his previous column "Why I Dislike Israel" among other articles he has written critical of Israeli influence in American foreign policy[17]. In the article, Giraldi ties certain media figures and lobbying organizations (of Jewish ancestry) to increased calls for military interventions in the Middle East, including Iraq and Iran, which he believes pose no direct threat to the U.S., but are viewed by Israel and its allies as enemies.
James Bamford
_James Bamford - Wikipedia
V. James Bamford (born September 15, 1946) is an American bestselling author and journalist noted for his writing about United States intelligence agencies, especially the National Security Agency (NSA).[1] Bamford has taught at the University of California, Berkeley, as a distinguished visiting professor and has written for The New York Times Magazine, The Atlantic, Harper's, and many other publications. In 2006, he won the National Magazine Award for Reporting for his article, "The Man Who Sold The War", published in Rolling Stone.

Carolyn B. Maloney Congresswoman (D-NY),
Rep. Maloney hosts student forum on gun safety at local High School (3-28-18)
_NYC Students Speak Up About Gun Violence
Snip:
More than 7,000 children have been killed by gun violence since the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012.

Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (January 23, 1924 – June 3, 2013)
United States Senate, New Jersey, Democratic Party
_Frank Lautenberg - Wikipedia
_Senator Frank R. Lautenberg
Lautenberg-Holocaust-400x250.jpg

Ann Beeson Texan, CPPP Executive Director
_Ann Beeson (@AnnBeesonCPPP) | Twitter
_
DZUIKCDVAAAIwpU.jpg:large

Last edited:
James Bamford, Daniel Ellsberg, Paul Newman, Phil Giraldi, Senator Grassley, others speak out in support of former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds

They are all suspect now. Bamford is likely an NSA plant. Ellsberg gets ripped to shreds by Douglas Valentine as a CIA plant

Beau
They are all suspect now. Bamford is likely an NSA plant. Ellsberg gets ripped to shreds by Douglas Valentine as a CIA plant
Looks like the Deep State back then and NOW!

Last edited:
I keep thinking I ought to change my Twitter handle to "The Original Russian Bot" or something. Geeze.

But then there's that bit at the end where Sibel basically says, "I'm not going to talk about what happened to Corbett last year that made him change, because I have morals." Talk about slimy. So she's basically saying, "I have dirt on you, James." If she had as much ethics as she signals, she wouldn't have said anything about it.

Talk about the intelligence services' way of dealing with critics! It's just amazing! The usual: "If you don't stop doing what you're doing, I'll trash your reputation"... :scared:

2. I am questioning my ongoing activity on Twitter. Every day I post some tweets about articles I find interesting (mainly SOTT, occasionally some other), but it seems to me to be a waste of time. I am seriously considering too, to just delete my account. I don’t like Twitter anyway, never liked it, but just continue posting out of a sense of duty. This might be misplaced. As far as I can see the impact my posts are having is about as close to zero you can get, and it feels like I am preaching to the choir anyway.

I wanted to chime in and say that I don't think you should delete your account. I know that there's a sea of stupidity happening in the social media but, from what I've been seeing, that's where people are talking nowadays, that's where things are happening (sad as is may sound), and so it seems that there's actually some value to every single voice that is trying to show some truth.

Last week I had a surprise while reading comments in Facebook and Twitter. Of course, the amount of comments might not be significantly big, but they are something, and people are sharing! So I guess it's good to keep on putting some energy there. Fwiw...

I wanted to chime in and say that I don't think you should delete your account. I know that there's a sea of stupidity happening in the social media but, from what I've been seeing, that's where people are talking nowadays, that's where things are happening (sad as is may sound), and so it seems that there's actually some value to every single voice that is trying to show some truth.

Indeed there is! I’d say hang in there as well. One thing with Twitter in particular, is that encourages interaction. Retweeting stuff is good, but what’s even better is posting your own comments – and even more, is commenting on other people’s stuff. I’ve noticed that since I’ve started trying to ‘say my 2 cents’ in various places, people who I have no idea who they are - are liking and retweeting some stuff I said or commented on. So there’s something to be said when the MSM are being called out on their bullshit. I think more and more people are getting sick of the bullshit, and they like seeing these guys get slammed for it. Especially if you aim at large news organizations or people in power (for example, trolling them by leaving comments etc, which is actually a lot of fun)!

It appears that social media use is growing. Yes, they censor people and try to manage perception with their algorithms, but they can’t control it all (not yet anyway). And one thing I like about it is that it’s a great opportunity to give some truth to lies. And while there’s not many, those bigger Twitter names out there doing real journalism need support too! And same goes with FB. I didn’t really like it and was locked out of my account for years and said, to hell with FB! And I didn’t want to get back into it either. But after I regained access to my account, I was surprised that people whom I didn’t think were interested in that kind of stuff would care, but turns out they do. So who knows what the effects are, but as it goes, it works in unexpected ways and who knows how far the message is getting out there, but if nobody does it, then one could say it’s not going anywhere!

It appears that social media use is growing. Yes, they censor people and try to manage perception with their algorithms, but they can’t control it all (not yet anyway)

I think we're definitely censored and filtered out. In that sense, it is completely controlled. Sometimes I get an odd retweet from something I posted a year ago. Who knows how they filter news or if people search specifically for something and find it only after a year or so, when the filter is no longer applicable. I don't know.

I hope one day someone will find a way to hack the algorithms and then it will show twitter and fb as it should really be.

Indeed there is! I’d say hang in there as well. One thing with Twitter in particular, is that encourages interaction. Retweeting stuff is good, but what’s even better is posting your own comments – and even more, is commenting on other people’s stuff.
Indeed, I noticed that as well. I occasionally comment on Jordan Peterson's twitter threads, for example, and had some interesting exchanges there. If you don't just retweet, but try hard to come up with a good comment that you can fully stand behind and back up if necessary, it's also good training to formulate properly and actually listen to other people, even (or especially) if they don't agree with you. Personally, I still have emotional reactions if someone attacks me or even just critizises me, and getting over that by practice is good as well. I noticed that over time I got better making my point in a precise and friendly way, without ranting or emotional reactions. It forces you to think things through.

That being said, I sometimes go on a social media hiatus for some time because I just can't take it anymore. But that's not necessarily a good thing IMO.

Indeed, I noticed that as well. I occasionally comment on Jordan Peterson's twitter threads, for example, and had some interesting exchanges there. If you don't just retweet, but try hard to come up with a good comment that you can fully stand behind and back up if necessary, it's also good training to formulate properly and actually listen to other people, even (or especially) if they don't agree with you. Personally, I still have emotional reactions if someone attacks me or even just critizises me, and getting over that by practice is good as well. I noticed that over time I got better making my point in a precise and friendly way, without ranting or emotional reactions. It forces you to think things through.

Yes, in my experience, the tweets that have got more likes and retweets are replies to public figures. That's why I follow a lot of evil people, cause I'm 'hunting' for something they will say that totally contradicts reality so I post a sarcastic comment on their feed with a link. Then I get likes, but also people arguing against me - which is good! The longer your 'dialogue' with someone else, the most likely it will be seen, I think. Besides, people arguing in favor of the Boris Johnsons and Nikki Haleys are are not very good at it, so it's not hard at all to reply back. Plus, it's fun to make fun of the bad guys! So, have you considered a career in trolling for a good cause, nicklebleu? ;-)

A recent blog by Newsbud assailing Russia and Putin. Notice Emounds role playing. :rolleyes:

The Russian Deep State: Putin & the Assassination of Journalists
April 19, 2018 / 38:46
In this special report Newsbud’s founder and editor Sibel Edmonds and Spiro discuss the recent and suspicious death of a Russian journalist who was best known for exposing corruption as well as the Russian private military contractor The Wagner Group.

We also take a look at the recent history of journalists who have been targeted with the ultimate form of censorship, assassination. Newsbud is 100% independent and people funded. Sign up today and receive instant access to 100’s of exclusive articles and video reports only at Newsbud.com

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I always was a bit suspicious that Sibel Edmonds was made such a big deal of back when, but she never exposed 911.

Back
Top Bottom