Alfalfa field

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a dream the morning after reading a very interesting last session. I was dreaming about the valley in my village. I was in the field that belonged to me, just at the local river. I was with somebody else, and that person said that we did something to the field and now we have this wonderfull clover field. And that other parts of the valley had the clover but this particular part never did, or at least it never looked so good and healthy in this area.

And I was walking through this beautiful field of green alfalfa, and admired how beautiful it was. And then I cut the grass and started collecting it.

The way that I interpreted it was that if I manage to learn how to use my mind in the correct way, ie. if I manage to control the flow of the river, or "circuits that have been little or never used", and put the appropriate fertilizers in my mind fields, then even the not so productive fields will bring great results.

Lilou said:
It would have been interesting to ask the best methods to re-route the deeply worn tracks in the brain, although, we can probably figure that out on our own - change in diet, habits, thinking patterns - stepping out of our comfort zone. I dunno, I suppose those are the types of things that would rewire the brain?

That reminds me of this session:

A: Alfalfa fields in Rhineland yield as of yet undreamed of treasures.

Q: Where are these alfalfa fields?

A: Near tracks well worn.

And Rhine means:

The name of the Rhine comes from the Celtic Renos, literally "that which flows", from the Proto-Indo-European root *rei- ("to flow, run"), which also gave the verb "to run" in English.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27406.msg335427.html#msg335427

And it is interesting that C's didn't said that treasures are buried, like most treasures are, but that alfalfa fields yield the treasures. Like in the sense that this misterious treasure can somehow grow.

yield - to give forth or produce by a natural process or in return for cultivation

Perhaps you should buy that alfalfa field, Persej.
The C's may want you to share the treasure that is in it.

MusicMan said:
Perhaps you should buy that alfalfa field, Persej.
The C's may want you to share the treasure that is in it.

I don't think so. That was not the message in this dream. There was nothing underground.
The main theme of the dream was healing the alfalfa field.

But I don't know what alfalfa represents. Maybe it's just the fact that as a child I was fascinated with clover fields. They looked more beautiful to me than ordinary grass fields.

So, if alfalfa is some universal thing what could it be? Maybe nerves/neurons in the brain.

Clover is very good for enrichment of fields with various minerals. Here in my village, after growing of any cereals on fields, people in every 3-4 years seed clover for a period of three years because the soil is so impoverished by the wheat or corn, that they have a poor crop yields. After three years under clover, it's almost like that 'life' is coming back into the soil. Maybe there is some symbolic in it.

Argo said:
After three years under clover, it's almost like that 'life' is coming back into the soil. Maybe there is some symbolic in it.

Maybe. In that case the message would be - the more you use certain circuits in your brain the more 'fertile' those areas will become.

I had a dream the morning after reading a very interesting last session. I was dreaming about the valley in my village. I was in the field that belonged to me... I was with somebody else, and that person said that we did something to the field and now we have this wonderful clover field. And that other parts of the valley had the clover but this particular part never did
And I was walking through this beautiful field of green alfalfa and admired how beautiful it was. And then I … started collecting it.
The way that I interpreted it was that … if I manage to control the flow of the river, …and put the appropriate fertilizers in my mind … will bring great results.

G’day Persej,

I must say I find the post above very insightful, as having found myself once again in Wesphalia also following dream clues, the quote below sprang to my mind too -

June 21, 1997
A: Alfalfa fields in Rhineland yield as of yet undreamed of treasures.

Q: Where are these alfalfa fields?

A: Near tracks well worn.

And after dwelling on your concept of ‘mind’ as the Rhineland, or that ‘through which it flows,’ the seemingly cryptic quote actually began to appear rather more prosaic.

The name of the Rhine comes from the Celtic Renos, literally "that which flows", from the Proto-Indo-European root *rei- ("to flow, run"), which also gave the verb "to run" in English

As further to above I noticed that the name Rhine may also be identified as masculine –

‘’The grammatical gender of the Celtic name (as well as of its Greek and Latin adaptation) is masculine, and the name remains masculine in German, Dutch and French.’’

Rhine - Wikipedia

Which is personally very interesting as the last time I was dream wandering in this part of the world it was on the path of the distinctly feminine Danube!

Named for the primordial goddess Danu, ‘’the primeval waters’’ and coincidentally -

…whose name is derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *dhenh2- "to run, to flow"

Danu (Irish goddess) - Wikipedia

And rather symbolically the Danube is also a subterranean tributary of the Rhine.

Aachtopf - Wikipedia

Coincidentally named from Aach (meaning water in Old High German) – which one would presume is also pronounced Ark ! :-)

Which coming back to the image of our separated mind as ‘’the Rhineland’’ begins to form a rather elegant metaphor when considering-

A: Separation of female energy from male energy union.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with brain activity?

A: Yes. The separating of the hemispheres of the brain

And also in my opinion the concepts discussed here -

The Master and His Emissary

Because if the 'fields' in question happened to be of the electromagnetic kind, than the comments below would suggest the spectrum of visible light?

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff in constant search for greener pastures.

Q: Oh my! You are being VERY obscure tonight! Just the fun things I like, too!.. any additional clues for me or Ark?

A: Last clue for tonight: Look for the vibratory frequency light.

And green in particular, just the like the field you were ‘doing something in’ in your dream.

But I don't know what alfalfa represents...

And funnily enough in this part of the world Alfalfa happens to be called Lucerne, which apparently means bright seed or circle of light and as you can imagine is derived from lux / luce (= light).

So the alfalfa quote could be interpreted something like –

Circular fields of light flowing through our mind yield, as of yet, undreamed of treasures

And in this context then I imagine the ‘tracks well worn’ could certainly be pathways of the neural variety, as you mention?

Q: Well, the word root similarities of a LOT of things are VERY interesting! It is AMAZING the things I have discovered by tracking word roots...

And although the Greek root of ‘treasure’ (being thesaurus) is I’m sure an intended pun :rolleyes: the imagery of merging rivers and green fields yielding riches (i.e. harvest) leads me inexorably to the Ra Material. Specifically the importance of shifting the loci of incoming ‘flow’ from the yellow ray centre (3D), to green, if one is choosing the STO path.

‘Ra:..The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.’

The Law of One Session 75

‘Ra: I am Ra...the adept is one which will go beyond the green-ray which signals entry into harvestability.’

The Law of One Session 50

And further to the mother ‘river’ and the subject of subterranean ‘flow’ I am also reminded of this session-

Q: Okay, thank you…back to the goddess Danu who Rhys identifies as Cassiopaea... but, in this particular section, it brings up something about which I have been EXTREMELY curious... Why the ban against the king putting his feet on the ground? Why did the heel have to be protected from contact with the earth?

A: In order to interrupt grounding of chakras.

Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?

A: What happens to you?

Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you. When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through you...

A: Or in.

Which seems explicitly echoed by RA -

‘The energies of life itself, being the one infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect.’

The Law of One Session 72

Leaving the peculiar inclusion of the word ‘sepulcher’?

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff in constant search for greener pastures.

Which appears to ultimately derive from the root *sep- meaning "to handle (skillfully), or to hold (reverently); which would apply to the ‘staff’ in question I suspect?

Although there is a certain irony in the derivation below -

s.png

Being my surname and all... ;-)

Viel Glück with your alfalfa collecting my friend

Cheers

J

There seems to be a "flow" to these ideas so I hope I don't just slow them down. Alfalfa has been on my mind recently as I am adjusting my vitamins and detox co-factors. I have been taking Alfalfa Leaf capsules 500mg along with paleo/keto diet changes, mostly because it was mentioned in the above session. I figured it's not really what the Cs meant but probably wouldn't hurt. I was thinking of dropping the Alfalfa Leaf since it's mostly a kind of a reminder I guess to keep thinking about it.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is a perennial herb that is indigenous to the Middle East. Because of its deep root system, Alfalfa is better able to absorb minerals from the soil than other plants. Therefore, Alfalfa is known to offer vitamins, minerals, and Chlorophyll. NOW® Alfalfa Leaf Caps uses only non-GMO Alfalfa that is also free of pesticide and herbicide residues.

The highlighted words are interesting to me. Chlorophyll is essential in photosynthesis, allowing plants to absorb energy from light.

Thanks guys, I am thinking about this even more now.

Sepulcher as a burying/holding place for "treasure" or valuable information makes sense while the staff may be the probing/exploring mind that continues to add treasures to the sepulcher. That does seem to be what Laura and Ark are doing together.

The separation of the hemispheres being joined back together is really something to think about for me. I am scatter brained enough.

There seems to be a "flow" to these ideas so I hope I don't just slow them down...

G'day goyacobol,

Not likely mate, you've already given me more to think about :-)

Alfalfa has been on my mind recently ... mostly because it was mentioned in the above session. I figured it's not really what the Cs meant ...it's mostly a kind of a reminder I guess to keep thinking about it.

The highlighted words are interesting to me. Chlorophyll is essential in photosynthesis, allowing plants to absorb energy from light.

And funny that you highlighted those words because (sucker for goddesses that I am) it reminded me of the session below-

Q: Okay. Tracking the Triple Goddess back to the oldest references, we get to KaliMa. There are all kinds of derivations of this name, but the thing that strikes me is the relationship to the goddess Kell, or Kella, as well as to the word kell, Celts, and how this might be transformed into the word 'Cassiopaea.' Can you comment on this?

A: Do not the Celts like "kelly" green?!?

And our circular fields of green light flowing into the 'Rhineland'?

With Kelly apparently derived from -

"Irish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Ceallaigh ‘descendant of Ceallach’, an ancient Irish personal name, originally a byname meaning bright-headed’"

;-)

Cheers

J

And also in my opinion the concepts discussed here -

The Master and His Emissary

G'day, gnosisxsophia (love the Aussie way of greeting).

I'm glad Persej started this thread. The link to The Master and His Emissary really seems to tie in with many of these concepts. I want to take my time and read more of the references made here. It really does seem like "green" and flowing and "tracks well worn", might have been the Cs way of pointing us in the direction of the NeurOptimal development and also the Healing Developmental Trauma therapy concepts.

A: In order to interrupt grounding of chakras.

Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?

A: What happens to you?

Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you. When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through you...

A: Or in.

The HDT book talks about "grounding" while working with clients. It's kind of exciting to think we might be on the right "track".

On the other hand, "tracks well worn" just kinda sounds like a path or trail used by a multitude.
And what if this multitude was utilizing or over using the food source along the way, such as alfalfa
or even worst, wild soy beans. And if so, could their reproductive abilities been effected in such a way
that even the desire to reproduce came to a standstill, meaning only those not eating the "greens" along the trail would be
mating and producing offspring..?
And assuming that wild foods were much more concentrated in the past then they are now, alfalfa/soy bean seems as though
it might have been an effective natural form of mass birth control or even a way for selective breeding to have occurred .
Anyway, it`s just a thought after reading the below information on alfalfa.

The human body contains about 3% nitrogen by mass, the fourth most abundant element in the body after oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen.
In the biological sciences, nitrogenous bases are increasingly termed nucleobases because of their role in nucleic acids - their flat shape is particularly important when considering their roles as the building blocks of DNA and RNA. A set of five nitrogenous bases is used in the construction of nucleotides, which in turn build up the nucleic acids like DNA and RNA. These nitrogenous bases are adenine (A), uracil (U), guanine (G), thymine (T), and cytosine (C). These nitrogenous bases hydrogen bond between opposing DNA strands to form the rungs of the "twisted ladder" or double helix of DNA or a biological catalyst that is found in the nucleotides.

Medicago is a genus of flowering plants, commonly known as medick or burclover, in the legume (Fabaceae) family.
It contains at least 87 species and is distributed mainly around the Mediterranean basin.[2][3] The best-known member of the genus is alfalfa (M. sativa),
Nitrogen Fixation
High.

Glycine is a genus in the bean family Fabaceae. The best known species is the soybean (Glycine max). While the majority of the species are found only in Australia, the soybean's native range is in East Asia. A few species extend from Australia to East Asia (e.g., G. tomentella and G. tabacina).

Coumestrol is a natural organic compound in the class of phytochemicals known as coumestans. Coumestrol was first identified as a compound with estrogenic properties by E. M. Bickoff in ladino clover and alfalfa in 1957.[2] It has garnered research interest because of its estrogenic activity and prevalence in some foods, including soybeans, brussels sprouts, spinach and a variety of legumes. The highest concentrations of coumestrol are found in clover, Kala Chana, a type of chick pea, and Alfalfa sprouts

Coumestrol and other phytoestrogens have been shown to have an effect on sexual behavior in rats by antagonizing the action of estrogen within the brain; male rats that nursed from females with coumestrol in their diets were both less likely to mount a female rat and less likely to ejaculate, despite producing normal levels of testosterone. Exposure produced similar decreases of sexual behavior in female rats, as a result of the disruption of estrogen dependent gene expression in the brain. Effects were seen in three areas of the hypothalamus, the ventromedial nucleus, the paraventricular nucleus, and the medial preoptic area, all of which play a role in sexual behavior and sexual activity.[

G'day, gnosisxsophia (love the Aussie way of greeting).

I'm glad Persej started this thread. The link to The Master and His Emissary really seems to tie in with many of these concepts. I want to take my time and read more of the references made here. It really does seem like "green" and flowing and "tracks well worn", might have been the Cs way of pointing us in the direction of the NeurOptimal development and also the Healing Developmental Trauma therapy concepts.

Yes I agree mate,

The Neurofeedback therapy is also very interesting isn't it? :-)

Cheers

J

The Neurofeedback therapy is also very interesting isn't it?

Yes, I have only had one NO session but felt that something good happened.

Since Persej started the thread with the brain track connection it got me thinking in that direction but Meage1 raises and interesting thought by considering the grain types that alfalfa represents and how they may have had some negative effects even on human reproduction.

Coumestrol is a natural organic compound in the class of phytochemicals known as coumestans. Coumestrol was first identified as a compound with estrogenic properties by E. M. Bickoff in ladino clover and alfalfa in 1957.[2] It has garnered research interest because of its estrogenic activity and prevalence in some foods, including soybeans, brussels sprouts, spinach and a variety of legumes.

I have been staying away from the soybean ingredients (which seem to be everywhere) after the recent estrogenic properties being discovered and knowing most soybeans are now GMO. I didn't realize that the alfalfa was related to soybeans so it is useful to know that I think.

Some things like "well worn tracks", "fields" and "flow" makes me lean towards the original brain comparison but maybe the flow of agriculture practices is worth noting as well.

Yes, I have only had one NO session but felt that something good happened.

I'm glad to hear that goyacobol,

Funnily enough, I've just discovered one of the mum's at my youngest's school just happens to be a Neurofeedback practitioner, so I will let you know how it goes :-)

I have been staying away from the soybean ingredients...

Probably a good idea mate, when I was little I was allergic to just about everything other than air and Mum (bless her heart) had me on soy products to replace dairy and proteins. Horrible stuff used to give me migraines and leave me feeling physically ill.

Some things like "well worn tracks", "fields" and "flow" makes me lean towards the original brain comparison

And yes I agree, impotence doesn't really sound like 'undreamed of treasures', but hey you never know :-)

Cheers

J

Funnily enough, I've just discovered one of the mum's at my youngest's school just happens to be a Neurofeedback practitioner, so I will let you know how it goes :-)

gnosisxsophia, I think finding the NO practitioner is a great opportunity. Keep us posted.

And yes I agree, impotence doesn't really sound like 'undreamed of treasures', but hey you never know :-)

Not my first definition choice either...:-P

Back
Top Bottom