Dancing deer-charming shots from the depths of the Russian North

Interestingly enough, there is a video of people doing something similar as part of a religious practice. It's a parody video so excuse the music but at 0:42 they start running/dancing in a similar circular manner too. I wonder how this practice originated: (...)

It's a very far shot but I wonder if this behaviour could be linked to the hivish aspects of human and animal nature?

To quote Haidt's Righteous Mind:

In September 1941, William McNeill was drafted into the U.S. Army. He spent several months in basic training, which consisted mostly of marching around the drill field in close formation with a few dozen other men. At first McNeill thought the marching was just a way to pass the time, because his base had no weapons with which to train. But after a few weeks, when his unit began to synchronize well, he began to experience an altered state of consciousness:

"Words are inadequate to describe the emotion aroused by the prolonged movement in unison that drilling involved. A sense of pervasive well-being is what I recall; more specifically, a strange sense of personal enlargement; a sort of swelling out, but becoming bigger than life, thanks to participation in collective ritual."

McNeill fought in World War II and later became a distinguished historian. His research led him to the conclusion that the key innovation of the Greek, Roman and later European armies was the sort of synchronous drilling and marching the army had forced him to do years before. He hypothesized that the process of "muscular bonding" - moving together in time - was a mechanism that evolved long before the beginning of recorded history for shutting down the self and creating a temporary superorganism. Muscular bonding enabled people to forget themselves, trust each other and function as a unit and then crush less cohesive groups.

I saw a video on YouTube about water swirling clockwise or counter-clockwise depending which hemisphere you're on. I wonder a similar pattern is responsible for animal 'swirling' behaviour?

I've always heard about that but never saw such a dramatic demonstration! Wow, and only a few meters apart! And right on the equator, no spinning!

The circling deer that appeared to be sick could possibly have the deer equivalent of 'mad cow' disease: Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD), a deadly neurological disorder similar to Mad Cow that's found in deer, elk and moose. First observed among captive mule deer in Fort Collins in 1967, CWD has since infected wild herds in 24 states and Canada. Also referred to as 'Zombie deer' disease. CWD is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs). Encephalopathy is a disease that affects the brain. Spongiform means that it results in holes that makes the brain look like a sponge.

По поводу мозгового поражения я вспомнил один случай, который произошел около 20 лет назад. Тогда наша семья жила в квартире на 3 этаже и с нами жил кот. Кот был молодой и очень "живой", прыгал, лазил везде. Среди его обычных развлечений было запрыгнуть на открытое окно и следить за тем что происходило на улице. Один раз на моих глазах кот прыгнул на окно, но промахнулся и просто улетел наружу. Я сразу побежал его подбирать и, когда прибежал туда где был кот, я увидел что кот ходит по кругу диаметром примерно 1-1,5 метра. Направление его движения я конечно уже забыл. Однако помню, что морда у кота была испачкана в земле, что говорит о том что в процессе приземления этот "космонавт" ударился головой, хоть и приземлился на лапы, как и положено нормальному коту. Это происшествие, кстати, прошло практически без последствий и не научило кота ничему. Впоследствии этот кот-космонавт еще один раз вывалился из этого же окна, правда при других обстоятельствах, но по прежнему без повреждений.

Translation
About the brain injury, I remembered an incident that happened about 20 years ago. Then our family lived in an apartment on the 3rd floor and we lived with a cat. The cat was young and very "live", jumped, climbed everywhere. Among his usual entertainments was to jump on an open window and watch what was happening on the street. Once on my eyes the cat jumped on the window, but missed and just flew out. I immediately ran to pick it up and when got there where were the cat, I saw that the cat walks in a circle with a diameter of about 1-1.5 meters. The direction of travel I of course forgot. However, I remember that the face of the cat was covered in earth, which suggests that in the process of landing this "astronaut" hit his head, though, and landed on his feet like a normal cat. This incident, by the way, passed almost without consequences and did not teach the cat anything. Subsequently, this cat-cosmonaut once fell from the same window, though in other circumstances, but still without damage.

I wounder if it is a way to generate internal heat due to the extreme temperatures ?
reindeer-migration.jpg

That was also one of my thoughts at least for this kind of deer and the temperatures, since they are moving they are generating some heat. Another thought was as well, that they are running clockwise since they are on the northern hemisphere. Would be interesting to know if other animals do this as well and if on the southern heimisphere if they are running in the opposite direction.

I think i might have got it!*
Was looking up how all what is considered "general matter" in physics spins. Photons spin. Atoms that don't already spin begin to spin after hit by photons. The Health & Wellness show talked about living beings are emitting biophotons. I pondered maybe deers and penguins do and unconsciously want to generate energy like a big capacitor. Heat as well. I considered that animals may want to 'strive to ascension' by switching into a group-mind state, because human psychic abilites - telepathy, levitation, tele-empathy - manifest easier in bigger groups, especially after spending time in a big, active group, grooming. Galaxies spin, black holes do, neutron stars, our solar system spins.. But that's not it.

I asked myself, why do I still religiously do the spinning exercises?
Well, its said will be helpful with the transition and I think I had a PTSD from that for years, while a child. What else? Spinning is stabilizing [when you imagine a light column connecting you with the higher realms suddenly it becomes way easier to keep your balance during spinning]. Then I remembered that when I really let myself go during spinning, not really caring that the whole room was spinning at a dangerously high speed around me.. (there is always the danger of falling), I transited into a meditative state. When I spun in nature, barefoot on grass, the meditative state felt melding / unifying with nature.

Then I remembered why [shamanic] drums are so addictive, rhythmical pounding on the ground, how everybody does it for the trance. Also how kung-fu masters do those special steps entirely in a circle - sometimes the footsteps are painted on their practice floor- and I tried it during EE, its really "chi-trance"-inducing.

*I think, all these animals and humans, insects, water want to go into a shamanic trance state and its easier in group mind. Sure they feel warmer, emitting all kinds of radiation, electric charge, heat, biophotons, unifying their auras. I think its all about getting into trance and meditate. Animals 'meditate' on animal level, humans go into trance on human level. Animals are said to be a lot more active telepathically than humans, so whatever trance-state function animals develop while in spinning groups, like in the above video, it could be well enhanced. Turkey's might have done that 'chi-trance walk' around the cat. Try it out in your room during EE.

I think animals, humans, dancing flies, water and matter [planets, galaxies] might seek a higher function with this spinning activity, strive toward a transition into a significantly altered state. A black hole may want to switch into a white hole with the spinning, and if on the other side black holes are stars, then its already achieved, happening in a "Grand Galactic Dual Pulsation". Cycling between a black hole and a star. Water cycling between rotating directions on sides of the equator. Everything is drawn toward a cosmic transformation. Spin up.. spin down, if you move your hand up and down symbolizing the spinning directions, it feels like a wave.

Last edited:
This is what I found in the January 10, 2015 session:

Session 01-10-15 said:
(Galatea) On the David Attenborough documentary, he shows some fish swimming along a stream and just going around in circles. They don't do it to mate or to do anything else like feed. There's a mouse crawling up the wall behind that painting!

(Perceval) Spidermouse!

(Pierre) It's a channeling mouse.

(Galatea) So, they just swim in a circle and they have absolutely no idea why they do it. So, I was wondering why do the fish go there to swim in a circle?

A: Generating energy.

Q: (Galatea) Oh, so they generate energy. Interesting. So the fish are like witches.

Since the deer are fenced in I am more inclined to think this it the instinctive/herd's way to
a) burn excessive energy and releive Qi stagnation
b) stay warm
c) a+b

if I saw free ranging deer doing this then I would be really impressed.

Since the deer are fenced in I am more inclined to think this it the instinctive/herd's way to
a) burn excessive energy and releive Qi stagnation
b) stay warm
c) a+b

This is what I think too, but it's true that it's not very clear for the beginning of the video where it seem there's no fence.

It is sad to see these savage animals in a reduce space like that,
Well, wrong assumption !
Reindeers were semi-domesticated long time ago (centuries or millenia) by different people, including Sami, Inuits, etc. The whole Sami culture is based on reindeer herding.
WikiPedia said:
Human dependence on caribou/wild reindeer began in the Middle Pleistocene period.[15]:17 Arctic peoples, such as the Caribou Inuit, the inland-dwelling Inuit of the Kivalliq Region in northern Canada, the Caribou Clan in the Yukon, the Inupiat, the Inuvialuit, the Hän, the Northern Tutchone and the Gwich'in (who followed the Porcupine caribou for millennia), have depended on them for food, clothing and shelter. Hunting of wild reindeer and herding of semi-domesticated reindeer (for meat, hides, antlers, milk and transportation) are important to several Arctic and sub-Arctic peoples.[16]

The Sami people (Laplanders), have also depended on reindeer herding and fishing for centuries.[17]:IV[18]:16[17]:IV In Lapland, reindeer pull pulks.[19]
_Reindeer - Wikipedia

so maybe it is a sort of histeria, nervouses, something like that.
Maybe indeed they're not used to fenced, and it makes them nervous.
But in the beginning of the video, they're not into an enclosure (or a really big one), so it may be something else.

What about a change in the Earth's magnetic field/pole, like a mag poles inversion process for instance ?

These animals need space, need to run and leap and fly.
"...and fly." :D
All animals (including humans) deserve space...

These animals need space, need to run and leap and fly.
"...and fly." :D

Supposedly, if reindeer graze on the right mushrooms, they do 'trip out', i.e. "fly". Did the stories of Santa w/ his sack coming down chimneys, filling stockings, the hanging of 'bulbs' on the star-topped evergreen tree, and the flying reindeer originate from these natives of the frozen north?

Shaman Claus: The Shamanic Origins of Christmas - Reality Sandwich

3733950.jpg

Even more details re this association including the orgin of the phrase "to get pissed":

The Psychedelic Secrets of Christmas

It seems the effect of the mushrooms on the reindeer results in red noses and prancing, but running around in circles as seen in the video? I noticed at 19 seconds in the following, the reindeer looked to be doing just that:

if I saw free ranging deer doing this then I would be really impressed.
This is what I think too, but it's true that it's not very clear for the beginning of the video where it seem there's no fence.
It seems the effect of the mushrooms on the reindeer results in red noses and prancing, but running around in circles
The crux of the matter is the direction of circling. As Gawan states, it would be interesting to know if they circle the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere - whether fenced or not. The mushroom theory is an interesting one, as the hallucinogenic 'trance' factor may open up a certain 'linkage' with Nature and/or Earth on a level otherwise blocked-off.

Back
Top Bottom