Pineal gland depicted by the "eye of Ra"?

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I just happened to see this illustration today and thought it proposed a very interesting and possible explanation for the familiar "all-seeing eye" symbol.

all-seeing eye - pineal gland.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eye of Ra or Eye of Re is a being in ancient Egyptian mythology that functions as a feminine counterpart to the sun god Ra and a violent force that subdues his enemies. The Eye is an extension of Ra's power, equated with the disk of the sun, but it also behaves as an independent entity, which can be personified by a wide variety of Egyptian goddesses, including Hathor, Sekhmet, Bastet, Wadjet, and Mut.

Thus, it is far more likely to represent a comet with a tail than a part of the anatomy.

Also consider:

The primary function of the pineal gland is to produce melatonin. Melatonin has various functions in the central nervous system, the most important of which is to help modulate sleep patterns. Melatonin production is stimulated by darkness and inhibited by light.

The illustration is also a bit misleading.

Illu_pituitary_pineal_glands.jpg

Thus, it is far more likely to represent a comet with a tail than a part of the anatomy.
That's interesting. As Ra is the Solar deity, and the Eye of Ra is the symbolic feminine-power aspect of Ra, then if its representation originated as a comet with tail - and within the Sun's gaze - then could the comet in fact be Venus, being as Venus was originally a comet that got stuck in the sun's orbit after curtailing from beyond our solar system crashing into Mars?.
Aside from our own planet represented as a female deity (as Gaia: the mother of Venus (fathered by Uranus) in mythology - and Venus known as Earth's 'twin' among astronomers) I was always curious to why Venus is the only female planet in the solar system other than Earth. There could be something to this here.

That's interesting. As Ra is the Solar deity, and the Eye of Ra is the symbolic feminine-power aspect of Ra, then if its representation originated as a comet with tail - and within the Sun's gaze - then could the comet in fact be Venus, being as Venus was originally a comet that got stuck in the sun's orbit after curtailing from beyond our solar system crashing into Mars?.
Aside from our own planet represented as a female deity (as Gaia: the mother of Venus (fathered by Uranus) in mythology - and Venus known as Earth's 'twin' among astronomers) I was always curious to why Venus is the only female planet in the solar system other than Earth. There could be something to this here.

I agree. Very clever idea, too.

Maybe the title of this topic should be fixed, because the all seeing eye is not the eye of Ra, it's that

2136788_1.jpg

Coincidentally, yesterday I read The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 (Volume 1) and in page 197 (session 941106) there was excerpt that draw in particular my attention. I allow myself to put it here for forum members that doesn't have the book.

*14 I had recently become aware of research of a member of the Clearwater MUFON group, Caryl Dennis, who focused on what she called 'The Vanishing Twin' phenomenon:

"While engaged in research involving extraterrestrial contactees who became geniuses, she came upon the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon (1 in 8 people actually begin life as twins - seventy-five percent of women diagnosed with twins only deliver one baby). Her research revealed that many of the contactees were twins, were supposed to be twins, or had twins in their family. Through this research, Carly discovered that she herself had a twin sister in utero who did not survive. That discovery enabled Caryl to establish extra-dimensional telepathic contact with her "missing" twin, whose name is Karyl (pronounce Kuh-rill). Karyl informed Caryl that her ever-expanding psychic ability is one result of the stimulation of the pineal gland that occurs in the process of that contact."
It looks like C's stimulate our pineal glands. :)
In Janualy of 1997, Caryl, with her partner Parker Whitman, published The Millenium Children: Tales of the Shift, which tells of her research into the growing number of children who are born retaining pre-birth memories and/or displaying marked psychic abilities, as well as the ability to see beyond the visible light spectrum (frequently, their other senses are highly developed, as well) and who often report contact with extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional entities. Their IQ are usually in the genius range, and they display a variety of inventive and creative and talents. The Millennium Children (subsequently referred to as Indigo Children) offers possible reason for this consciousness "shift", as well as the most extensive exploration of the Vanishing Twin Phenomenon in print at the time it was written."
[https://caryl.ipower.com/wordpress/about-us/]
Today we call them millennials. And I wonder how much of them will be STO and how much their pineal glands will be undeveloped because influence of the modern world.

Last edited:
Coincidentally, yesterday I read The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 (Volume 1) and in page 197 (session 941106) there was excerpt that draw in particular my attention. I allow myself to put it here for forum members that doesn't have the book.

It looks like C's stimulate our pineal glands. :)

How did you come to that conclusion from a footnote provided to give background on an individual attending the sessions. Have you read what the Cs say about the pineal gland?

How did you come to that conclusion from a footnote provided to give background on an individual attending the sessions.
I just connected the dots. And I see myself how reading this book had effect on my life. In the ocean of disinformation, reading the sessions fire up my brain.

Q: Does the act of channelling actually change our genetics or DNA or some element around our being in some way that we are not even conscious of?

A: Steadily yes.

Q: Will this channelling have effects on us that will cause changes our lives and lifestyle?

A: Yes.

Q: Will there be benefits brought into our lives because of dedication to this work?

A: Yes.

Q: If we dedicate ourselves does this mean that we will be protected or cared for in any way?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Why should we take the Melatonin?

A: Is mild hallucinogen.

Q: (L) Why do we need this?

A: Keeps exercising psychic abilities and opens paths. Don't be alarmed by vividly erotic dreams.

Have you read what the Cs say about the pineal gland?
No. And what did they say?

Maybe the title of this topic should be fixed, because the all seeing eye is not the eye of Ra, it's that

2136788_1.jpg
I don't see the two necessarily as being mutually exclusive. The All Seeing Eye is the Eye of Providence with one 'hidden' historic strand traced back to the Freemasons and all that their story's heritage implies going back to Hiram Abiff and of the Temple of Solomon, and of Solomon's marriage with the Pharoah's daughter unifying an alliance of Judah (people of Yahweh) with Egypt (people of Ra) - and the constant interplay between the two peoples; and then there is the other more 'seen' strand emerged during the Renaissance representing the Eye of God inside the Triangle representative of the Christian Trinity - and all that that implies with its roots in the Egyptian Trinity of Isis Osiris and Horus: The progeny of Ra (there is also the Eye of Horus to consider too)

The points of light emanating are divine rays of light and glory - and "ray" derives from Latin word "rais" or "radius" and of "radaii" which suggests both "circle" and "light" - but considered particularly in referenced to "beam" denoting emanating light *with heat*. This seems a clear depiction of the sun - of which Ra is the prime deity. Interesting too the word "Ra" and "ray" so similar?

Think triangle here also 2d representation of pyramids built to collect store and disperse powerful energy.

I also find it intruiging the way the Eye of Providence 'capstone' hovering above the pyramid on the Great Seal of the United States (see image below) looks out from a 2d representation of a triangle 'key-hole' lining up with the outer edges of the sides of the 3d representation shown as the main body of the stone-depicted pyramid beneath it. I wonder if this represents the 'All Seeing Eye' looking into our dimension from an ulterior dimension of a different density.

1530483612175.png

Today we call them millennials. And I wonder how much of them will be STO and how much their pineal glands will be undeveloped because influence of the modern world.

Do not think there will be any STO because there are no STO people s on this planet, on the contrary, the "evidence" suggests they being extreme STS vehicles.

I just happened to see this illustration today and thought it proposed a very interesting and possible explanation for the familiar "all-seeing eye" symbol.

G'day JGeropoulas,

Yes that image is uncanny in it's resemblance isn't it!

As mentioned elsewhere I find the thalamus (as the 'eye' in this case) also an interesting coincidence if one is contemplating 'seeing' -

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

{Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook" configuration.}

As between the 'C's comments on the Pituitary, the Pleiadians on the Hypothalamus and Ra on the Pineal the Thalamus would appear to occupy an interesting piece of real estate?

sc.png

Interestingly, I also remember reading something on the Mycenaean origin of Greek Mythology, that was discussing the Beehive tomb's of the Perseid's (Danae's no less), and the term 'Thalamus' had been used to describe the structure. Which seemed rather elegant as the only other use of the term, I was familiar with, concerned the receptacle of a flower!

sc3.png

:-)

The primary function of Pineal gland is the production of Melatonin.In physical terms Melatonin production is stimulated by "darkness" and "inhibited by Light".In psychic terms could be mean than the primary function of this gland is to "keep us awake".Away from the darkness which is inhibited by the Light of Knowledge...just a thought.Any suggestion?

Any discussion of the pineal gland would be incomplete without mentioning Rick Strassman, MD's ideas in his book, Spirit Molecule (2001).

Strassman, who was a Buddhist at the time, as well as a physician and researcher, was quite intrigued by the pineal gland, which has been mystified people for centuries–and for good reason:

- It’s the only part of the brain that is not part of a hemispheric pair

- It occupies a unique position in the most protected, central part of the brain–right above the connection to all sensory lobes of the brain

- It’s surrounded by the limbic system responsible for our emotional experiences

- It’s functioning is affected by light

- It regulates sexual functions: constant darkness stimulates pineal gland growth and the production of melatonin, and dampens sexual functions; while constant light has the opposite effect.

- It’s realm of influence (light/darkness, creation/death and waking/sleeping) are all familiar themes/metaphors in most spiritual traditions.

- It’s associated with the “third eye,” the “crown chakra,” and the “seat of the soul” (Descartes)

- It’s capable of producing a quick-acting, powerful hallucinogenic (DMT) under certain rare conditions. DMT is the active ingredient in the ayahuasca brew used by South American shaman (those adept in accessing higher realms)

- It has the brain’s “best seat in the house” permitting it to secrete DMT to all sensory and emotional areas of the brain–independent of circulation–thus allowing DMT to affect perception and emotions even after the heart has stopped.

- It becomes functional in the human fetus at 49 days, the same day (7x7) Buddhist traditions say the soul incarnates

Strassman suspected DMT was involved in bridging the material and astral worlds. He wanted to investigate the hypothesis that “the pineal gland is stimulated to produce DMT at times of extraordinary intensity because it is the physical representation of non-material, energistic, processes…(which) provides us with the vehicle to consciously experience the movement of our life-force in its most extreme manifestations” such as when the soul enters the fetal body, birth, psychosis, death, and deep meditative states.

Thus inspired, he launched a rigorously-designed research project. DMT was administered to carefully-screened volunteers who had experience using hallucinogenic drugs for spiritual purposes (vs. recreation). In a strictly-regulated fashion as a passive observer, Strassman sat and listened to what the subjects described during their 40 minute “trip”.

Rather than interpret and explain away what he heard, as psychiatrists are prone to do, Strassman decided to proceed with an open mind, to listen and encourage, and then later try to fit the pieces into some coherent theoretical framework, perhaps even invent one if current preconceptions of the nature of reality couldn't accommodate the data.

So the latter chapters of his book are his efforts to sort the various “trip” transcripts into the categories which emerged. His discussion of the implications is thought-provoking and allows for a number of possibilities including accessing the space between our ordinary thoughts and accessing other channels of reality (some subjects would find themselves in “mundane” domestic scenarios where insectoid beings were sweeping their kitchen floor, while others found themselves at some type of reception for their seemingly-anticipated arrival!)

If only there were more empirical investigations into altered states of consciousness by those with Strassman’s inquisitive attitude and fastidious approach.

Back
Top Bottom