Pineal gland depicted by the "eye of Ra"?

I really don't know why people waste their time on this stuff when I've given plenty of suggested reading/study topics that will do a great deal to advance one's "work on the self." But, if y'all prefer to spin your wheels, not much I can do.

Hi Laura,

Apologies for any frustration.

Far from an esoteric pursuit, my interest around the pineal originated through trying to pin down the location of a peculiar high frequency 'ringing' (> 12000Hz) that began shortly after discovering your work.

Something that has also noticeably increased with the addition of >12mg of Iodine per day and use of the crystals.

That being said, in addition to other phenomena I'm beginning to wonder if there may be more than a phonetic coincidence between Rebis and Rebus as it didn't take very long in the process of analysing the physical brain to be immediately reminded of your work.

As mentioned previously the striking resemblance to the sacred 'delta' presented by the third ventricle is hard to miss -

a1.png

And immediately brings to mind (mine anyway :-[) your discourse in SHOTW around the 'Prima Materia'-

a.png

This part of the brain coincidentally highlighted by the emphasis placed regarding the Perseid dialogue (pg 649) -

...keeping in mind that the constellations under discussion are all found in the sign of the Ram.

a2.png

Admittedly being an Aries the resemblance sort of jumps out at you :-)

And somewhat echoing JGeropoulas' original post of the thalamus as the 'Eye of Ra', the resemblance of the internal structure to a 'shepherds crook' first caught my attention but was shortly followed by the striking similarity to the Bennu bird -

a4.png
a3.png
5.png

''The bird proudly willing to burn,
So that he may live again,
Chooses the flames of fires...''

Claudian

Which seemed a rather elegant metaphor for the Alchemical Androgyne - with the 'feminine' positional relationship to the 'primary' pituitary (?) - or perhaps simply pattern recognition for those of us seeking to Burn and Serve?

:rolleyes:

Because I promote idea that DHA stimulate pineal gland, it would be honest to tell that overdose of DHA can have toxic effect. Stimulating pineal gland in natural way, be acquiring knowlage seems to be the best way.

What Are the Dangers of DHA?
[...]
Side Effects
The most commonly reported adverse side effects of taking too much supplementation containing DHA are severe headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizzy spells and fainting. Normally, these side effects subside upon cessation of taking excess amounts of DHA, either in supplement form in food form. If you are experiencing these types of symptoms, you should stop taking any DHA or DHA-rich foods and seek advice from a doctor. At the time of publication, no overly harmful or potentially fatal side effects have been recorded from ingesting too much DHA. Still, it pays to err on the side of caution to reduce your chances of experiencing the known negative side effects.
[...]
A Word of Caution
If you are interested in taking a supplement containing DHA, such as vitamin E or fish oil capsules or upping your intake of DHA-rich foods, you should first consult with a doctor or registered dietitian. An overabundance of DHA in the blood slows down your body’s ability to clot, thus hampering your immunity to disease and your ability to recover from wounds. If you are taking a prescribed blood thinner for a heart ailment, you should definitely speak to the physician prior to taking additional DHA.

DHA and ARA—Does Your Child Need These Supplements?
However, there isn't enough evidence available so far to know whether or not DHA and ARA supplemented formula will have any real impact on brain development in children. Looking at studies done on other animals (animal literature) has also failed to see any improvement in brain development. It is thought, however, that levels of these fatty acids at levels greater than those found in human breast milk may have adverse effects on growth, survival, and neurodevelopment in other animals.
[...]
Do your children need supplements of DHA and ARA? The American Academy of Pediatrics has decided to not take an 'official stand at this time' about whether or not DHA and ARA should be added to infant formula. This is unfortunate since most pediatricians turn to the AAP for guidance on matters like this when deciding what is best for their patients and what they should tell parents.
[...]
Since has been approved by the FDA, doesn't that mean that it is better? Not really. The FDA approval at this time just means that it is thought to be safe to add DHA and ARA to infant formula and baby food. None of the supplemented foods have FDA approval to make any specific health claims about the benefits of DHA and ARA supplementation. There is also concern that has been raised over the FDA regulation of DHA and ARA supplementation of formula, with concern over possible toxic effects.

Back
Top Bottom