prophecies of Mitar Tarabich

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
You, probably, read of the prophecies of Mitar Tarabich already. He was a peasant from Serbia in late XIX century. His prophecies are re-published by multiple sites, but many of those sites leave out the ending - post WWIII observations, that interested me the most. Maybe, there are even more details in the books (or magazine articles) published in Serbia that covered these prophecies. Can someone point me, if you know where to find more comprehensive and original source in print or online, even if it is in Serbian language, please?

Usually, they are all cut&paste jobs that end with "because there will be no more wars…"
This is one of the sites that did not include the information, yet it is on of the earliest ones I found (Feb 1st 2001) as an example: The Prophecies of Mitar Tarabich
The day before this site had a version "b" of the page: Mitar Tarabich - Serbian Prophet
It sez that the page was recovered (using Wayback machine) from WildManTim.com web site and written by Tim Hobbs.

I did find the author of that page and this is what she said:

The following is an account of a little known Serbian Prophet that I had found uploaded on the alt.prophecies.nostradamus newsgroup. Permission to reprint was obtained through Jura Sever, editor of an upcoming book on the prophet's life and prophecies. Go here for information on the status of the book.

and on a separate page:

From Jura Sever (Author),
It seems that there have been a lot of people asking about the book lately, so I will tell you what I've been telling everyone:

The final manuscript was finished about 5-6 weeks ago, and at that time it was mailed off to about 8 major publishing houses. As of now, we are still waiting for some kind of response from these people (positive OR negative). This could come at any time, and could be anything from "OK, let's publish the book right away" to "Not bad, but it needs a little more work". We just don't know yet.

What we are going to do is wait another month or two. If none of the major publishers has replied by that point, we will take that as a negative response and will mail the book out to as many small publishers as we can (I already have a few good ones in mind). I am 100% positive that the book WILL be published, and am 95% positive that it this will occur before the end of '96, but I can't really be any more specific than that.

If you have any other questions, feel free to write me anytime...

Regards,
Jura

P.S. By the way, my name is Jura Sever, not Sever Jura. My e-mail account has got it backwards for some reason, and I CANNOT fix it! Argh!

P.P.S. The translation of the text I originally gave you has had a few minor changes, but this should not really be a concern. When the book is finally published I will forward you a copy of the final translation so you can update your website.

Last edited:
You, probably, read of the prophecies of Mitar Tarabich already. He was a peasant from Serbia in late XIX century.

I have done some research on the Mitar Tarabich prophecies, also known as "The Kremna Prophecies".

Thanks for Posting on the subject, SlavaOn! :-)

My interest in Tarabich's prophecies, stems from my families background. The families of each of my Grandparents or what was left of them, left Yugoslavia during Tito's reign (1930-35) and migrated to the United States because of the ravages of War.

This link, which contains 6 pages, is a good reference to the prophecies. I would like to comment on two references on the last page:
https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doc_view/30-the-prophecies-of-mitar-tarabich

In the last paragraph of "Predictions and events during World War 111 (2050 - 2100):

Quote:

"We will not fight in this war, but other's will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega (a town in Serbia). Only one country at the end of the World, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia], will live in peace, with no troubles .... Upon it or over it, not a single cannonball will explode! Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars...."

* Instead of [Australia], I suggest "Russia".

* "in the mountains with three crosses" - I suggest, might be in reference to the (Russian) Christian Orthodox Church.
(My personal opinion - the Catholic Church - lacks "Christianity" in any form of the word and is nothing but another for-profit organization.)

Quote:

"Among people of a nation in the North, a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion,, but there will be many hypocrites around him so he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know real human grace
but his wise books will remain and all the words he will say, and people will see how self deceived they were."

* The reference to "a little man", I suggest - is in reference to President Vladimir Putin.

* "his wise books will remain and all the words he will say" - reference to Putin's Annual Q&A Session's and documentaries.
Putin on TV: Documentaries and TV appearances by the Russian president

I would suggest to those folks to self-publish. The odds of getting a response from big publishers are about nil, and you don't want to sign away your rights to a little publisher.

Are they able to upload a book in PDF format, "Kremansko prorokanstvo"
file is 3.14MB (megabytes)?

(Sr)

Postiji li mogućnost da da postavim knjigu u PDF formatu, ,,Kremansko proročanstvo,,
datoteka je veličine 3.14MB (megabajta)?

WildManTim.com web site post, found via Wayback machine, was published in 1995-96. Other books could have been published over the 20+ years that passed since...

I found that someone else (Aco Vidić) was going to publish a manuscript of "Kremansko prorocanstvo". From a site in Serbian: Pronađeno originalno Kremansko proročanstvo?

On this person's site, on a page with authors' photographs: Autori - INTELEKTA there is a photo of Zaharije Zaharich Would it mean that they may have published the prophecies under that name?

zaharije.JPG

There is also a Google books record: Kremansko proročanstvo

I filled a contact form on intelekta.weebly.com and, hopefully, someone will reply...

SlavaOn

A copy of the prophecies with Jura Sever's comments.

Mitar Tarabich, Serbian Prophet
Vzor

by Jura Sever
My comments in {}

Tarabici from Kremna: a family who had predicted Serbian History

tarabici-e1453992399922.jpg

Predictions of Josif Broz Tito’s coming to power, formation of numerous modern organizations and other key events that have marked the 20th century were also written down. Still, some of Tarabić family’s foresights have not come true until today. For example, Kruševac is still not a capital of Serbia, neither a salt mine was opened near Bajina Bašta with whose formation, according to them, Serbia should get better.

Prophecy from Kremna, Serbia, by Mitar Tarabich
Prophecy from Kremna, Serbia, by Mitar Tarabich

Posted By: IZAKOVIC
Date: Monday, 22-Aug-2016

The Kremna Prophecies or Prophecy from Kremna are a collection of prophecies purporting to have been written before twentieth-century events that they describe. While the prophecies do indeed closely match the events, there is no evidence that they were written when claimed, and serious doubts have been cast on them.

The Kremna Prophecies originated in the village of Kremna, in Serbia. Illiterate peasants Milos Tarabic and his nephew Mitar Tarabic built a reputation for predicting the future. Their village priest is said to have recorded their predictions. Both Tarabics died before 1900. The following simple translations, from Serbo-Croatian to English, were prepared by Robert Gakovich. There appears to be no documentation suggesting that any of the "accurate" prophecies were published in advance of the events they foretell.

Voja Antonic investigated the claims of self-proclaimed prophets Milo and Mitar Tarabic, and found that twelve copies of the book Prophecy from Kremna were all different, and changed over time. During his research he visited Kremna, where he was offered the "original handwritings" of Mitar Tarabic - who was illiterate.

He published his findings (in Serbian) as "Kremansko neprorocanstvo: studija jedne obmane" (Non-Prophecy from Kremna - a study of deception). (Note - Voja Antonic English translation follows in the link. )

Mitar Tarabic
JAH - Prophesy of Mitar Tarabic

21 décembre 2017 Mitar et Milos Tarabich
Mitar et Milos Tarabich

image.jpg

Mitar Tarabich et le prêtre

Last edited:
His prophecies are re-published by multiple sites, but many of those sites leave out the ending - post WWIII observations, that interested me the most. Maybe, there are even more details in the books (or magazine articles) published in Serbia that covered these prophecies.

There are not much more details about WWIII, just a couple of pages in the book. Most of those prophecies are about past events.

Can someone point me, if you know where to find more comprehensive and original source in print or online, even if it is in Serbian language, please?

I will send you a PM.

I found that someone else (Aco Vidić) was going to publish a manuscript of "Kremansko prorocanstvo". From a site in Serbian: Pronađeno originalno Kremansko proročanstvo?

On this person's site, on a page with authors' photographs: Autori - INTELEKTA there is a photo of Zaharije Zaharich Would it mean that they may have published the prophecies under that name?

Yes, there is another book published by Aco Vidić, who claims that he found original manuscripts.

I am trying to buy this book (it is only $2.50), but the site allows to register only if you live in Serbia :(
Kremansko proročanstvo, Radovan N. Kazimirović - Kupindo.com

Darn!

Yes, there is that book as well. There are several books that have as a name "Kremansko proročanstvo".

Hello,

Here I found a place where you can peep through the whole book, the Kremanian Prophecy
in PDF format, it's a very high quality scan with OCR support.

From this PDF file, you can copy and paste parts of texts
on the Internet using the appropriate translator.

If you carefully read the book, you can conclude that this is not about o
prophecies but about some kind of channeling from higher levels.

Mitar Tarabic repeatedly repeated in response to the question of where he knows it,
that he was so cursed (said, told).

He transmitted to people what was transmitted to him.

Here's the link where you can download the book:

Креманско Пророчанство - [PDF Document]

My recommendation that parts of the book are to read, or copy to myself
translate.
Page 191, Hanibal ante portas
Page 194, the world divided into two parts and the Third World War
Page 198, The Word of the Far Future

For the first time, as a book, prophecies were published in the forties of the past
century, the recipient of this book was the great man and mind of Vladika Nikolaj Velemirović,
The Serbian Orthodox Church declared to the Bishop Nikolai Velemirovik holy.

Bishop Nikolai said about the prophecies, that these are not classic prophecies,
that the servants of God sent messages to nations through people who were capable
to receive such messages.

There are people who deny prophecies, ignore them, try to be
some falsifications in the prophecies would not succeed.

More than a hundred years ago, parts of the prophecies were published in the press,
then all the books of Prote Zaharija were available.

That part of the book, Protected Zhary, hidden from the public, is buried in Belgrade
under the hotel Moskava.

Most of the original files were confiscated by the authorities of the former Yugoslavia and the trail was lost.

Mile

(Sr)
Pozdrav,

Evo našao sam mjesto gdje se može peuzeti cijela knjiga ,,Kremansko proročanstvo,,
u PDF formatu, radi se o veoma kvalitetnom skenu uz podršku OCR alata.

Iz ove PDF datoteke možete da kopirate dijelove tekstova i sebi prevodite
na internetu pomoću odgovarajućih prevodioca.

Ako pažljivo pročitate knjigu možete da zaključite da se ovdje ne radi o
proročanstvima već o nekoj vrsti kanalisanja iz viših nivoa.

Mitar Tarabić je često ponavljao kao odgovor na pitanje, otkud on to zna,
da mu je tako kazato (rečeno, kazano).

On je prenosio ljudima ono što je prenešeno njemu.

Evo link gdje možete da skinete knjigu:

Креманско Пророчанство - [PDF Document]

Moja preporuka koje dijelove knjige da pročitate, ili kopirate i sebi
prevedete.

Strana 191, Hanibal ante portas
Strana 194, Svet razdvojen na dva dijela i treći svjetski rat
Strana 198, Riječ o dalekoj budućnosti

Prvi put, kao knjiga, proročanstva su objavljena četrdesetih godina prošlog
vijeka, recezent te knjige bio je veliki čovjek i um Vladika Nikolaj Velemirović,
Srpska Pravoslavna Crkva je Vladiku Nikolaja Velemirovića proglasila svetim.

Vladika Nikolaj je rekao za proročanstva, da to nisu klasična proročanstva,
da su Božje sluge slale poruke narodima preko ljudi koji su bili sposobni
da prime takve poruke.

Postoje ljudi koji negiraju proročanstva, ignorišite ih, pokušaji da se
ubace neki falsifikati u proročanstva nisu uspjeli.

Prije više od sto godina dijelovi proročanstava su objavljivani u štampi,
tada su svi spisi Prote Zaharija bili na raspolaganju.

Onaj dio spisa Prote Zharija koji je sakriven od javnosti je zakopan u Beogradu
ispod hotela Moskava.

Većinu originalnih spisa je zaplijenila vlast bivše Jugoslavije i njima se gubi trag.

Mile

Fascinating! How do some people get such abilities to predict or see the future?

@Persej shared the same PDF file and although it is in Serbian language, I could use Google translate and then be able to understand the words that Google failed to translate, since they are often similar to Russian words.

I will note 3 things:

1) There is an interesting discrepancy between this text and all texts that are posted online. Online, it is said about "a little man from far North". In this PDF it is said totally more specific:
U to vrijeme pomora, u ruskim dalekim gorama pojaviće se mladi čoek po imenu Mijajlo (At the time of the death, in the Russian distant mountains it will appear young man named Michael).

I do not want to speculate why this was left out when the first online version appeared...

2) Mitar jednom rekao: Doći će ljeta da će se po svijem ovim kućama hvatati ledenice."
Google translated: it was said that Mitar once said: "It will be summer coming to the end." All these houses to catch the iceberg. "

That is in Serbia - in the middle of Europe... A sign of coming ice age?

3) This was the phrase I was looking for:
Oni, koji se ondaj rode ivjeće srećno i dugovječno da će i zaboraviti kada su se rodili.
Google translates it as such: Those who are born then will be happy and long-lasting they will also forget when they were born.

Would it mean that they "forget when they were born" is because their memory will be so short?
Or, could it mean that because their life is so "long-lasting", they will be forgetting because of so many events in their lives...?
Persej replied "Yes, a paradise on Earth. People will live very long and happy life. In the end there will be one religion and one language. Food will be everywhere. It's how people usually imagine paradise. "

The place where this will be happening might as well be this:
E, ono to je najglavnije, ta zemlja ima jednu veliku rijeku,
koja po njoj teče s kraja na kraj dravne granice. Ogromna je to
voda. Skoro kao more.
Kad ova rijeka na kraju svoga puta uvire u jedno veliko more,
ona se tamo nekako račva i, tako račvajući se, utiče u tu veliku
vodu.
Tu, gde se ona razdvaja, čovek će jednog dana otkriti takvo
bogatstvo, koje će moći da ishrani jo tri ovakve zemljine kugle sa
svim njenim iteljima.
Kada se to otkrije, to reče Mitar, desiće se pravo čudo.
Mnogi ljudi pohrliće tamo da ive i bogate se.
Tamo će izići nova sela i lijepi i čisti gradovi.
Na uću te rijeke pristajaće velike lađe i odnositi odatle hranu
u čitav svijet.

Google translate:
Well, that's the most important thing, that country has one big river,
which runs through it from the end to the end of the state border. It's huge
water. Almost like the sea.
When this river sinks into a large sea at the end of its journey,
it is somewhat bifurcated there and, by dividing itself, it influences this great one
water.
Here, where it is separated, one will discover one such day
wealth, which will be able to nourish it? Three of these earthly balls with
to all its people.
When this is revealed, what Mitar said, a miracle will come true.
Many people will ride there to live and be rich.
There will come out new villages and beautiful and clean cities.
There will be large ships at the side of the river, and they will relate to the food
to the whole world.

The book's author(s) considers it to be Brazil and the river is Amazon river.

SlavaOn

2) Mitar jednom rekao: Doći će ljeta da će se po svijem ovim kućama hvatati ledenice."
Google translated: it was said that Mitar once said: "It will be summer coming to the end." All these houses to catch the iceberg. "

That is in Serbia - in the middle of Europe... A sign of coming ice age?

Translation is a bit off. It should be like this: "There will be a time when all the houses will have icicles." In the book that is interpreted as a prophecy of invention of refrigerators. Like I said, most of those prophecies are about twentieth century.

How do some people get such abilities to predict or see the future?

They are born with it. In the book, at the end, there is a speculation that perhaps that area has some special influence on people, so that it could perhaps activate some abilities in them. Well, if there are areas that can heal the sick people, one wonders what would happen to those that would continually live in such area. Would they be more than just healthy, would they gain something extra?

Back
Top Bottom