Just had to make this meme for the Kavanaugh circus

Can you elaborate? I'm not quite getting the point.

Regarding the Kavanaugh hearings, yes, it is a total circus. I've been following the proceeding quite closely, and judging by the latest sessions with Ford and Kavanaugh testifying, I get the impression that there's some degree of dishonesty by both of them. Ford has clearly been prepped and told what to say by the Dems, how to act and appear...and I didn't find her believable. There were too many inconsistencies and too many holes in her story. However, listening and watching Kavanaugh's appearance, I got the impression that he is perhaps hiding something.

I don't think he is guilty of the things Ford is saying he is, but he did act evasive and weird when he was asked e.g. about his drinking. For instance, there was one question about the word "ralphing" in his calendar, that indicated that he had been throwing up. Kavanaugh's answer was not too convincing, IMO. Just a wild guess, but he might have had a severe drinking problem during the 80's, and he doesn't want that info to come out. Personally, I don't have a problem with people who have had a drinking problem and acted "goofy" in their youth (been there, done that!), if they have learned from their mistakes, sobered up and got their act together.

Having said that, it's hard to imagine the emotional turmoil that Kavanaugh has been through since the Dems started smearing his character (and his family) in full force. You could see his anger, frustration and sadness while answering. Experiencing such tremendous amount of stress will make it hard for anyone to answer totally coherently all the time.

And as I'm writing this, the votes are in (11-10) for putting the nomination forward to the senate, but it's with a twist. Lets see what new accusations will pop up during the weekend... :knitting:

Can you elaborate? I'm not quite getting the point.

Sorry for any confusion, I don't mean to bring noise here, just maybe a way to look at all this craziness. It's hard to see much sincerity from either side. If Ford is lying, then she's heartless, if not, then it is still a possibility that her memory does not reflect reality. Even if Kavanaugh did molest her, she's still at least, in part, a pawn being manipulated by heartless people. Even perhaps (esoteric) 'witness tampering'? If so, no telling what may have been done considering some of the things we know that the PTB are capable of. Not much real compassion or conscience on the Republicans' side either. It's easy to be courageous if you don't have a heart... if you are a psychopath.

Such a political football! Hardly any of the officials on either side seem to really care about Ford or Kavanaugh. The demonstrators, evidently funded by Soros are the worst, that's hard for me to watch. At least the Republicans have some manners and common sense left it seems.

Cowardly lion is fearful because he has a tender heart.
Tin Man has no heart.
Scarecrow has no brain.

The whole thing is like one of those court TV shows, both parties telling believable stories that don't completely intersect in reality.
I just hope the investigation reveals, (for once), who is lying, or if there is lying and dissembling on both sides - may they destroy each other if so. But I am not holding my breath since the FBI is involved.

The meme is just an expression of my gut feelings, it will be interesting to see what develops, Hopefully, some real truth-digging will be done by someone, and perhaps, we will get a glimpse of the "man behind the curtain'. Although I have made a meager attempt at humor, I am not enjoying myself very much, this whole thing is somehow very disturbing.

Thanks for explaining, Mark, got it now.

This clip from Bombards Body Language highlights the histrionics of Ford. As she says (the narrator), it would be interesting to see the real Ford, not the "little wounded child" version. And, I think there are glimpses of her real character at moments.

Also, if you haven't seen, Matt Damon has joined the bullies with his disgraceful and mocking portray of Kavanaugh on SNL. I've always liked Damon's character in the Bourne films, but now it seems he's just as the rest of them in real life. Disgusting.

I don't know what other's experiences are but not only the #MeToo crowd is fueling the Kavanaugh madness, on my social media it's also a race issue. Some people post about white men being treated leniently so their lives aren't ruined by their "mistake" and black men going to jail for the same crimes. Bill Cosby is provided as an example of a black man who didn't get away with what Kavanaugh is accused fer because he's black. I added an example of a post that popped up on my Facebook this morning below.

I get the feeling that at this stage it doesn't matter to people whether he did it or not. In their opinion he has to hang becuase of what he represents ideologically to some people. He's white, so he has to be found guilty and punished to make up for the fact that black people are disproportionately punished for rape. Or becuase he's a man and other men do rape women, or whatever other reason fits someone's hateful agenda. Whether he did that or not is not even a question that many people care to ask anymore.

K1.jpg

I found this one interesting too:

K2.jpg

Trump haters seem to like to bring back nostalgic memories of their "angelic" Barack on every occasion. Luckily people were sane enough to point out that unlike Trump, Obama played according to the establishment's instructions manual, hence there was no need to try and harm him to turn people against him. Or that the sleeping America's beloved president dropped too many bombs to have time for play.

Last edited:
I agree that Kavanaugh is probable trying to hide the fact that he liked to get bombed while in Prep School. Hey, we got bombed in high school because that's how it was. Get together at McDonald's and then off to parties that someone heard about. Among jocks that was the normal thing on Friday/Saturday nights after games.

Until they bring in witnesses to corroborate Ford's stories we have nothing more than an accusation. Is Kavanaugh hiding something ? Yes but it needs to be PROVED what he is hiding.

This circus is an embarrassment (another one) to this country. The clowns spend time listening to things that may or may not have happened at a teenage party, instead of spending time on questioning this man about his Constitutional views. For example, regarding the 4th amendment, Kavanaugh said, "the Government's metadata collection program is entirely consistent with the Fourth Amendment." And many years ago, Kavanaugh was involved in the coverup in the Vince Foster case. Ford has her own agenda, or is following orders. The whole thing stinks. The circus continues.

...As she says (the narrator), it would be interesting to see the real Ford, not the "little wounded child" version. And, I think there are glimpses of her real character at moments.

Wow. Thanks for the revealing video. Seems Occam's Razor is applicable here. I picked up on her 'little baby girl' act early on. It was almost like MPD, but now it seems it's probably just her rehearsing with cohorts on how to be convincing. Gotta wonder just who all was involved in this elaborate production.

I don't know what other's experiences are but not only the #MeToo crowd is fueling the Kavanaugh madness, on my social media it's also a race issue.

There's some truth in that disturbing meme, but the endpoints have been exaggerated and made to fit the postmodern agenda. It's not like Weinstein and others have gotten off entirely, and I don't think drugging of victims was involved. Pathology comes in all colors and both sexes, and should not be overlooked because the perpetrators are wealthy and famous. Who knows what really happened in any of these cases if justice is so agenda driven?

I agree that Kavanaugh is probable trying to hide the fact that he liked to get bombed while in Prep School. Hey, we got bombed in high school because that's how it was. Get together at McDonald's and then off to parties that someone heard about. Among jocks that was the normal thing on Friday/Saturday nights after games.

Until they bring in witnesses to corroborate Ford's stories we have nothing more than an accusation. Is Kavanaugh hiding something ? Yes but it needs to be PROVED what he is hiding.

They are now focusing on Kavanaugh's drinking in high school and college, (which is bad), but no mention of his seeming affinity for total government control of the people:

MSM uses the Kavanaugh sex scandal to distract from the real reason he shouldn't be appointed -- Sott.net

Just like the Russian collusion fiasco was used to get rid of Trump. The MSM condemns everything Trump does... except the time he bombed Syria based on bogus CW allegations, then, he becomes president for the first time. :headbash:

At this point, this is total speculation and "tinfoil hat" stuff, but knowing what we know, I don't find this completely impossible what some are suggesting – that Christine Ford is a MKULTRA victim, and that she is now "activated" to do what is required. Her father seems to have deep ties to the CIA and actually to the department that experimented with MKULTRA. If this would be true, I can imagine that they'd have dozens of these "victims" prepared and lined up for various purposes. A scary thought...

I haven't delved too deep into this yet, but here's an article from Zerohedge that brings up some interesting details:

CIA Honeytrap set - Kavanaugh accuser CIA ties | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

A few quotes from that article:

CIA Honeytrap set - Kavanaugh accuser CIA ties
Global Intel Hub (Zero Hedge Exclusive) -- 9/23/2018 --

A Supreme Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh is tied up in a controversy that can prevent him from being elected to the Supreme Court for life. As we explain in our book Splitting Pennies and Splitting Bits, the world is not as it seems. All of the other witnesses have come forward and stated they have no recollection of the event, and have taken a step further to say that Brett Kavanaugh is an honest, ethical, and respectable individual...Everyone at the party has said they have no idea what Christine Blasey Ford is talking about, even her longtime friend Leland Ingham Keyser!

...After seeing the CIA in action against information heroes like Julian Assange, we created a simple hypothesis based on history, based on their traditional Modus Operandi (MO). What if this 'incident' was a total fabrication, part of a CIA "Honeytrap" ? To test our hypothesis, we did a simple Google search to see if there were any keyword relations including 'clintons' and 'cia' and sure enough, all 10 of the top 10 results, including the most interesting story which has already been reported. This person's father works for the CIA but not only that - he was an executive of the bank that handles the CIA's black budget! You can't make this stuff up!

See this report here:

Christine’s Father Has Worked, and Still Works, For the CIA.

In addition to the other info that has recently surfaced, an article from the site ImpiousDigest states that Christine’s father, Ralph G Blasey Jr. had worked for the CIA and was a vice president, at one time, for the National Savings and Trust “black budget bank” allegedly known for funding CIA deep state operations.

The article does cite numerous articles for this claim, stating:

Linked to Dr. Blasey’s SVR file of known and/or suspected CIA operatives, this report notes, is that of her father Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—a proven CIA operative who, from June-1962 to January-1974, was the Vice President of National Savings and Trust of Washington, D.C.—a CIA black budget bank best known for being 100 paces from the White House, and whom, in 1998, was taken over by SunTrust Bank—whose majority share owner is the CIA-linked investment fund BlackRock.

The importance of noting the CIA banking connections of Ralph G. Blasey Jr., this report explains, is due to the outbreak of what is now known as the “CIA Bank War”—and whose start of, in 1982, a CIA seized from publication news report (Declassified in Part-Sanitized Copy Approved for Release 2012/09/05: CIA-RDP90-00965R00150010-7) describes as: “This is Wall Street, the center of the international banking system, a system on the edge of a crisis so severe that the Central Intelligence Agency is preparing drastic measures. Something must be done to avert the breakdown of the Free World’s monetary system.”

The article also states that Blasey JR. is still a Vice President for a security guard corporation that provides protection to Deep state entities. The article elaborates:

CIA black money operative Ralph G. Blasey Jr. remains secure, too—and who, today, is the Vice President of Business Development of Red Coats, Inc.—whose Admiral Security Services provides armed security for “Deep State” elites in Washington D.C.—that is overseen by Red Coats, Inc. co-founder and Vice Chairman William F. Peel III—and whose Datawatch Systems, Peel IIIalso controls, has USgovernment contracts extending till 23 June 2023 under the category of 246.42.1 to provide US defense and intelligence agencies with facility management systems to include accessories and repair parts, computerized systems for surveillance, monitoring, controlling, signaling and reporting multiple functions

Whether or not this is 100% accurate cannot be said, but it does give some insight on potential motivations on why Ford decided to come out now, instead of earlier. It is also important to note that Blasey Jr. did, in fact, know of a reaarcher while at the CIA, Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges, who helped craft the highly publicized and widely controversial MKUltra Program. Christine, to reiterate, is a professor at the same university working in psychotherapy, espeically the affects of psychotropic drugs on children.

What struck me about her in her testimony is just how juvenile she seemed. I would not expect this from a Stanford University School of Medicine trained psychologist, but then again, who really knows what goes on out there in that valley. Implanted memories? Little girl alters? Some afraid of flying while others are not? Just kind of weird.
My heart kind of goes out to the youngsters (30 or older, and under) when their day comes to be in the spotlight. Every keystroke will be there for all to see.

I don't know what other's experiences are but not only the #MeToo crowd is fueling the Kavanaugh madness, on my social media it's also a race issue. Some people post about white men being treated leniently so their lives aren't ruined by their "mistake" and black men going to jail for the same crimes. Bill Cosby is provided as an example of a black man who didn't get away with what Kavanaugh is accused fer because he's black. I added an example of a post that popped up on my Facebook this morning below.

It is hard to not think of the whole thing as a MAJOR distraction, that keeps getting drawn out exactly because it distracts. It reminds me of previous major distractions, such as O.J. Simpson, the Starr investigation into Bill Clinton etc. It works like a bad sitcom that is drawn out and which suspends reality for the duration of the show, which is often followed by the next distraction.

On the list of people in the picture, apart from perhaps Polanski (the girl being 15 years old), then none of them were obvious pedophiles abusing toddlers and worse, which seems to be another category of deprived people all together. This is not to defend these characters in the picture, but pedophiles seem to hide well under this distraction called the #metoo movement. And that goes for European countries too.

Actually the next step is that Ford actually wrote a paper on using self-hypnosis to construct artificial experiences and induce specific affects (attitudes). Just an allegation from a anonymous anon, but compatible with this - I noticed from the corner of the eye in ZH's comment section. The commenter mentions Q and we all know of the drama around that, nevertheless I believe the mention of the article she co-authored is interesting and I'd definitely love to lay an eye on that paper. For now, here's what I saw:

Edit: Link to the 8chan thread:
_Q Research General #4160: Heading To TN Now Edition

Content of highlighted anon comment:

Kavanaugh Accuser wrote an academic study stating that hypnosis could be used to create ARTIFICIAL SITUATIONS that would permit the client to express ego-dystonic emotions in a safe manner. The study by Ford and her co-authors also used “self-hypnosis” to help treat their randomized sample of patients.​
“Artificial Situation” by Self-Hypnosis?????? Did Ford recently undergo hypnosis for her testimony? Did Ford willingly allow the planting of false memories in her brain so she would appear very “creditable”? Memories that she literally believes “100%” that Judge Bret Kavanuagh was her attacker”?​
Is this what Q was referring to on post #2305 re: “physical description during 'eyes closed' session = / = Justice K].”​
This could explain Fords odd childlike behavior during testomony. SHE’S A PROFESSOR but acted like a 7 yr old child. She even called one of her attorneys “DADDY”.​
http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/01/kavanaugh-accuser-co-authored-study-citing-use-hypnosis-retrieve-memories/#.W7KH2SdWiPU.twitter​
Link showing she co-authored:​
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jclp.20496​
This Federalist article is mind-blowing and I think this is a viable explanation!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom