Crimea college attack: student carries out mass shooting in Kerch

A.M.Ghost

A Disturbance in the Force
"At least 21 people have been killed and dozens more wounded in a shooting at a college in Russian-annexed Crimea.
An 18-year-old student ran through the Kerch technical college firing at fellow pupils before killing himself, Russian investigators say."

Hello to all!

Im new one here, at the forum, but I "accidentally" stumbled upon materials sessions in 2011.
I want to ask is there any chance to ask Cass or get maybe Loras commenatry about this Crimea shooting : was it usual case - based on hate or it was it consciousness programming like it happened a lot in the world and expecially in USA...

Im inviting everyone to this discussion.

To be honest, i got a lot more strange stories happened to me and my friends since we become a group of people who shared same vision of the things and beliefs... But for some reason i never tried to make it here in stories.

Attachments

• screenshot_1_compressed.jpg
    screenshot_1_compressed.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
Im new one here, at the forum, but I "accidentally" stumbled upon materials sessions in 2011.
I want to ask is there any chance to ask Cass or get maybe Loras commenatry about this Crimea shooting : was it usual case - based on hate or it was it consciousness programming like it happened a lot in the world and expecially in USA...
Welcome, A.M.Ghost. It's too early to tell one way or the other with regard to this shooting. All I can say at this point is that it's unfortunately very common that some young men take this kind of downward spiral into mass murder. There isn't any need for human-directed mind control. Sure, that kind of thing may happen, but it's impossible to tell how often. And even in the cases where mind control seems likely, without direct evidence, can we really say it's mind control? What if the mind control is actually more 'paranormal' in nature? In that case, it would just look like the person went crazy and snapped. And maybe whenever a person goes crazy and snaps there is always a hyperdimensional aspect to it? If our reality is hyperdimensional, that might make sense.

School shootings, like eating disorders and some mental illnesses, are social contagions. All it takes is one catalyst and then you get the copycats. Columbine is somewhat unique in that it not only sparked a contagion effect in the year(s) after - it also provided a template studied and copied by 'fans' many years after. And maybe you could even say that that is programming of a sort too...

We talked about social contagions on a SOTT radio show recently. You can check it out here: The Truth Perspective: The Strange Contagion: How Viral Thoughts and Emotions Secretly Control Us -- Sott.net

@A.M.Ghost According to this article (in Russian), the assassin and his mother were members of "Jehovah's Witnesses" sect which is officially prohibited in Russia. That reminds me of "Greenbaum programming". Though, I'm not sure how factual this information is.
It was mentioned on RT as well:

Color is added by a neighbor, who claimed that Vladislav showed signs of cruelty and was caught torturing cats in the basement of his apartment block as a child, and was further isolated because his mother was a "cultist." Galina, a nurse at a local hospital, is reportedly a prominent activist with the local Jehovah's Witnesses chapter.

There were initial reports of multiple shooters, as always. Fort Russ is accusing the Russian government of a coverup because of these reports. (see: BREAKING: CRIMEA TERRORISM COVER-UP? MULTIPLE SKI-MASKED SHOOTERS, CONTRADICTIONS IN RUSSIAN MEDIA - TERROR SUSPECT IDENTIFIED AS VLADISLAV ROSLYAKOV - Fort Russ) But so far there isn't any evidence - aside from the statements reported which suggest multiple gunmen - to support it. Crimean TV ran exclusive CCTV footage of the attack. They point out that the kid interacts with another young man who MAY be an accomplice, but it is not clear one way or the other just by viewing the footage. Vladislav acts alone in all other footage. You can see him enter the cafeteria with his backpack, then leave, after which there is a massive explosion. Then footage of him walking down the halls, shooting people and objects with his shotgun.

https://www.wardiary.net/home/russi...-shooting-in-kerch-october-2018-crimea-russia

This reminds me of Columbine, for several reasons. He dressed like Eric Harris, used a similar arsenal as Harris, set up a bomb in the cafeteria like Harris, killed himself on the second floor in the library, like Harris. RT and others have pointed out all those similarities. But there's another similarity. Many Columbine kids initially reported multiple shooters. They even positively identified one or two of the shooters as different kids they knew from Columbine. And from the beginning the investigators were convinced there was a larger conspiracy, not only because of the eyewitness accounts, but because they were sure Harris and Klebold must have had support. But despite believing this - and WANTING it to be true - the investigators could find no evidence that anyone aside from Harris and Klebold was involved. All the evidence - fingerprints, blood, cafeteria camera footage, 9/11 recordings, the 'basement tapes', their journals - supported the fact that it was only Harris and Klebold, they'd been planning the attack for over a year, documented all their plans and developments, and never mentioned any other accomplices. Harris seemingly tried to recruit one or two other people, but unsuccessfully.

(There was a cover-up, however. The local cops brazenly lied and hid documents about their previous encounters with Harris. It was a CYA operation - they'd known Harris was dangerous, they knew about his website, they knew about his bombs, even had a warrant to search his home some months back, but they hadn't done anything about it. There's no evidence they knew what he was planning, however, or that they were involved.)

It just goes to show how bad eyewitness testimony can be. During the whole Kavanaugh thing, Scott Adams shared an anecdote of when he worked for a bank and was robbed. He gave the police a detailed description of the robber. Then they showed him the surveillance footage, which showed an individual who looked absolutely nothing like what he described. That's not to say ALL eyewitnesses have terrible memories (some kids positively identified Harris and Klebold, for instance), just that some people are terrible witnesses and can describe something completely wrong. For example, some kids saw a sniper shooting people at Columbine from the roof of the school. It was actually a maintenance guy doing repair work on something.

Back
Top Bottom