Most interesting documentaries on Youtube

Gaza: The Killing Zone (Channel 4' 2003)
May 2003 - A report by Sandra Jordan for Channel 4's Dispatches and Unreported World Palestinian civilians live under the threat of Israeli Defence Force attacks that do not discriminate between militants and children. Israeli settlers live in fear of suicide attacks. But it is not only Palestinians and Israelis who are dying. Since the Gulf war, three Westerners have come under Israeli army attack. An American peace activist was crushed to death by an IDF bulldozer; a British peace protester was shot in the head by an IDF sniper and remains in a coma; and a British cameraman was shot dead by the IDF. Within hours of arriving Sandra and Rodrigo are shot at and tear-gassed by Israeli troops breaking up a memorial service for Rachel Corrie, an American peace activist crushed by an Israeli Army bulldozer two days before. That sets the tone for a five-week stay in which they document the shooting by Israeli troops of the British peace campaigner Tom Hurndall, the death of James Miller, the award-winning cameraman who worked extensively for Channel 4, killed as he filmed Israeli troops bulldozing Palestinian homes, and the deaths and mutilation of many innocent Palestinians and Israelis.

10 Minutes: Yemen School Bus Airstrike
The Saudi-led coalition struck a school bus in Saada, Yemen on August 9, leaving 51 dead, most of them children. Images from the site show fragments from the MK-82 bomb,, which the US continues to sell to Saudi Arabia.

Sweden Dying to Be Multicultural (Two Raven Films 2017)
Our hugely successful and popular film, now free to watch on YouTube for a limited time as Sweden experiences its most important election in a lifetime. Please like here and share.
Synopsis from imdb:
When we think of Sweden, we think blondes, Abba, and progressive politics. We may soon have to reconsider this image. Thanks to Europe's most generous immigration policies, the old Sweden is being replaced with a new Sweden. Based on his book Sweden - Dying to Be Multicultural, film-maker and journalist Pelle Neroth Taylor asks: Why do Swedes want a new country? What if this project fails?

Sweden Dying to Be Multicultural (Two Raven Films 2017)
Our hugely successful and popular film, now free to watch on YouTube for a limited time as Sweden experiences its most important election in a lifetime. Please like here and share.

You find very good material Neonix. Thank You :-)

I don't post this two documentary because I'm against Israel or Jews, but I'm against globalism. And it's not Israel lobby is problematic, but globalism lobby is problematic.
Inside Britain's Israel Lobby (Hardcash Productions 2009)
Synopsis from here:
Dispatches investigates one of the most powerful and influential political lobbies in Britain, which is working in support of the interests of the State of Israel.

Despite wielding great influence among the highest realms of British politics and media, little is known about the individuals and groups which collectively are known as the pro-Israel lobby.

Political commentator Peter Oborne sets out to establish who they are, how they are funded, how they work and what influence they have, from the key groups to the wealthy individuals who help bankroll the lobbying.

He investigates how accountable, transparent and open to scrutiny the lobby is, particularly in regard to its funding and financial support of MPs.

The pro-Israel lobby aims to shape the debate about Britain's relationship with Israel and future foreign policies relating to it.

Oborne examines how the lobby operates from within parliament and the tactics it employs behind the scenes when engaging with print and broadcast media.
Dispatches investigates one of the most powerful and influential political lobbies in Britain, which is working in support of the interests of the State of Israel.

Despite wielding great influence among the highest realms of British politics and media, little is known about the individuals and groups which collectively are known as the pro-Israel lobby.

Political commentator Peter Oborne sets out to establish who they are, how they are funded, how they work and what influence they have, from the key groups to the wealthy individuals who help bankroll the lobbying.

He investigates how accountable, transparent and open to scrutiny the lobby is, particularly in regard to its funding and financial support of MPs.

The pro-Israel lobby aims to shape the debate about Britain's relationship with Israel and future foreign policies relating to it.

Oborne examines how the lobby operates from within parliament and the tactics it employs behind the scenes when engaging with print and broadcast media.

Israeli lobby has destroyed political careers for criticism of Israel – activist
[The Jewish Lobby (VPRO 2009)]
Author Max Blumenthal has been critical of the Israeli government's military and political suppression of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, and his new book takes a look at the deadly.

The pro-Israel lobby has been described by some as the most effective interest group across the entire planet. As Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu prepares for his first visit to.

The Jewish Lobby (2009): An inside look at the Jewish community in America and the extent of its influence on politics. For similar stories, see: The Highly Controversial Play about an Activist's.

Published on Sep 11, 2018 corbettreport / 56:35
TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/911warg... Little did we know at the time, 9/11 was not a normal day of blue sky aviation. On the contrary, it was one of the busiest days in the history of American aviation, a dense forest of live fly exercises, drills, simulations, fake radar injects and utter confusion. And that was before the attacks even began. This is the story of 9/11 that you didn't watch unfold on your TV that fateful day in 2001. This is the story of the 9/11 War Games.

The Lobby - USA, episode 1
The Lobby - USA is a four-part undercover investigation by Al Jazeera into Israel’s covert influence campaign in the United States.

The film was made by Al Jazeera during 2016 and was completed in October 2017. But it was censored after Qatar, the gas-rich Gulf emirate that funds Al Jazeera, came under intense Israel lobby pressure not to air the film.

In the first two parts of the censored documentary The Lobby – USA, released by The Electronic Intifada this week, Al Jazeera’s undercover reporter “Tony” charmed his way into pro-Israel circles.

He discovered a network of organizations acting as fronts for the Israeli state to spy on, disrupt and sabotage US supporters of Palestinian rights – especially BDS, the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement.

To get unprecedented access to the Israel lobby’s inner workings, undercover reporter “Tony” posed as a pro-Israel volunteer in Washington.

The resulting film exposes the efforts of Israel and its lobbyists to spy on, smear and intimidate US citizens who support Palestinian human rights, especially BDS – the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement.

It shows that Israel’s semi-covert black-ops government agency, the Ministry of Strategic Affairs, is operating this effort in collusion with an extensive network of US-based organizations.

Published on Sep 11, 2018 corbettreport / 56:35
Thank you c.a. for the Corbett link! His work is turning out to be pretty impeccable. I couldnt have imagined hw deep into the rabbit hole this thing went. We heard, read, and saw a lot, but this is a hit piece of info-Art: the clip is beautiful in the editing and treatment of chosen images.
Go Corbett Report!

I would advise to take this documentary with a little grain of salt. Because I'm Polish, and a live in Poland, and I know that antisemitism is not very popular in Poland, but it exist, not in demonic form like in Nazi Germany, but rather as fear that Jews can create political party and take over the parliament in elections. This documentary is rather part of geopolitical strategy to put eyes of the world on Poland, but the problem with Ukrainian Stepan Bandera's fans is silenced.

But it's worth to watch this documentary in context of craziness of modern times. And this craziness also affects Poland.

Antisemitism in Europe (WDR 2018)
Has antisemitism returned to Europe? Our documentary asks: what is it like to be a Jew in Germany, Poland and France today?

Fear has returned to Europe. Jewish people are afraid of attacks in the street and their children report bullying at school. Cemeteries have been desecrated and hate slogans chanted at parades. Reporters Andreas Morell and Johanna Hasse set out to investigate Europe’s reawakened nationalism and find rising anti-Semitism, especially in Poland. Why does anti-Semitism still exist in society? Why are some prejudices apparently impossible to eradicate? France has even witnessed violent attacks against Jews in recent years, which has led to an increase in emigration of French Jews to Israel. The finger of blame for this new anti-Semitism is usually pointed at Muslims. Morell and Hasse talk to historians and philosophers such as Georges Bensoussan and Elisabeth Badinter, as well as with Rabbi Michel Serfaty, who has tried to mediate between the religions for many years. But when they return to Germany, they realize the same problems exist here too. Perhaps Germany has been too preoccupied with finding solutions and dealing with the idea that anti-Semitism is an immutable problem instead of a social challenge to be confronted. The documentary is an inventory of anti-Semitism in Europe, a film about people caught between despair and hope, and resignation and resistance.

Reactions: Ca.
1) I would advise to take this documentary with a little grain of salt.

2) This documentary is rather part of geopolitical strategy to put eyes of the world on Poland, but the problem with Ukrainian Stepan Bandera's fans is silenced.
Interesting to know you are from Poland. That puts you in a good position to observe close up what is transpiring there unlike the rest of us who need to sift and interpret information from secondary sources.

First Point:

I watched half of the YT doc. It didn't take me too long to figure out where it was going. Yes, I do take it with a grain of salt. For those that don't I suggest they think deeply on these three examples of how things are done.

1) Your post about the highly manipulative (and on a State Level) activity of the crowd who are constantly calling people "Anti-Semites" if they oppose their agenda. State Sponsored

2) Are we being manipulated ? How can you be sure you are not ?
A Jewish college student who reported swastikas on her dorm door drew some of them herself.
Sarah Marshak, a George Washington University freshman, was caught on tape by a hidden video camera in the sixth incident of swastika drawing on her dormitory door.
source
What would happen if there was no camera ???????

3) "Those violent "fascists"" Quebec Example
Peaceful protesters stop police provocateurs from starting a riot at the Stop the SPP protests in Montebello Quebec. The police admitted they were their officers. CEP President Dave Coles confronts men with rocks and sticks.

My barometer for BS is as follows. If CNN + FOX + BBC have their "reporting volume" set on high against someone then I am near 90% sure that I am getting a distorted picture.

The take away from the above in my humble opinion is "You will have a hard time trying to figure out who is playing whom in this World. Beware !!!! ".

Second Point: Ukraine is untouchable. Maydan was a Democratic process but only in the case of Ukraine as Ukraine is an important parameter in the attack on Russia. The attempt to take down Russia in 1990 failed so other strategies are being implemented as we speak. This process never end after the 1917.

The "Putin Surprise" completely wrong footed the Anglo-Zionist camp. The final result was Khodorkovsky paying the price in a public and in a visible way. He landed in Jail and sat there for some time.

Ukraine will be drained quietly and its "problems" will be exported to Poland for future use in the form seen in the Quebec example ( not as police men but then who knows). The Maydan hardened veterans were young men who may be found of use in the near future should Poland try to get out of line. This is an old successful method used quite often in history by the Puppet Masters. You can be sure that it will continue to be used so beware who you associate with.

Back
Top Bottom