The Alaska Triangle

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Missing In Alaska

The Alaska Triangle, a region in northwest Alaska, has more unsolved missing person cases than anywhere else in the world. Over 20,000 people have vanished in the past 50 years alone. Who or what’s behind these cases is unknown. Some believe it’s the work of local predators or simply the rugged, dangerous terrain, but legends thrive in Alaska, and the ominous history of disappearances in the area has drawn comparisons to the Bermuda Triangle. Working together with local experts and eyewitnesses, our team of investigators will go case-by-case to gather evidence, conduct tests, examine history and explore local myths to determine the most viable explanation for the disappearances, all while trying to understand the sinister mystery that is the Alaska Triangle.

Given that location, obviously the Russians did it!

But seriously, I've never heard of that. I'd think 20,000 people would easily surpass the losses in the Bermuda Triangle, though not those of the Dragon's Triangle on the opposite side of the globe. Supposedly, in the 1200's, 40,000 Chinese sailors trying to invade Japan were lost in those seas. The Bermuda Triangle of the EAST, also known as THE DRAGON'S TRIANGLE—said to be even deadlier! - NTD Inspired).

That site you quoted from sure lists some interesting theories, like this one:
Death by Demon Wolf
A monstrous beast is spotted in the woods of Alaska, in the same area as countless missing person reports. Those who have survived its attacks describe bear-like claws on a towering, wolf-like beast. Is it a mutant bear, an oversized wolf, or some terrifying hybrid of the two? Fossil records indicate that wolf-bear crossbred animals once existed in this area, and the team investigates if it could be a surviving strain or a new one that may be terrorizing the Alaska Triangle.

Last edited:
Given that location, obviously the Russians did it!

But seriously, I've never heard of that. I'd think 20,000 people would easily surpass the losses in the Bermuda Triangle, though not those of the Dragon's Triangle on the opposite side of the globe. Supposedly, in the 1200's, 40,000 Chinese sailors trying to invade Japan were lost in those seas. The Bermuda Triangle of the EAST, also known as THE DRAGON'S TRIANGLE—said to be even deadlier! - NTD Inspired).

That site you quoted from sure lists some interesting theories, like this one:

From P&M. Alaska Triangle
Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Alaska's Bermuda Triangle (Documentary) / 41:44

I am currently watching Alaska Monsters. I only watched two episodes so far and these 'outdoorsmen' are trying to find/confront and catch these creatures with giant traps, thought they only get glimpses of them or whatever they are.

Not as good as 'Missing in Alaska' and has a lower rating on IMDB.

alaska_monsters.jpg

In Alaska is a region known as the Triangle - 200,000 unforgiving miles where more people go missing per capita than anywhere else on earth. ALASKA MONSTERS follows a team of native outdoorsmen as they take on the challenge of exploring the Triangle's treacherous terrain to prove native monsters are linked to these disappearances.

I haven't really heard much about the Alaskan Triangle. But I searched the web, and the area is situated around the areas most populated: Fairbanks, Anchorage, and the panhandle, where the capital is located. So, Alaska is wilderness, and people get lost in the wilderness when they go out on a hike, and the triangle is where most of the populace are, and so there really isn't much to the Alaskan Triangle except that someone plotted on a map the densest population areas, and it is as if they don't recognise that outside of the population areas is wilderness. And as people in Alaska are outdoors types, they go out and get lost, mauled by wild animals, ect.

Once, I decided to go on a hike, and there was a mountain range in the distance and I thought to just go straight to it as the way looked like low tundra. Well, to my surprise, it was like wetland and and very marshy - not to mention mosquito infested. And so I was wet to my knees and stubornly kept going, but then I noticed the ground under me was like a water bed - creating waves in the vegitation as I moved. So, worried I might poke through and drown, I backtracked and gave up. And I didn't even get far enough from civilization to lose sight of it before I encountered the dangers of the wilderness!

I haven't really heard much about the Alaskan Triangle. But I searched the web, and the area is situated around the areas most populated: Fairbanks, Anchorage, and the panhandle, where the capital is located. So, Alaska is wilderness, and people get lost in the wilderness when they go out on a hike, and the triangle is where most of the populace are, and so there really isn't much to the Alaskan Triangle except that someone plotted on a map the densest population areas, and it is as if they don't recognise that outside of the population areas is wilderness. And as people in Alaska are outdoors types, they go out and get lost, mauled by wild animals, ect.

When people get lost in the wilderness, they get found. Either their bodies or there are clear signs of an animal attack. If you think people who live in Alaska don't understand what it takes to navigate and survive in the wilderness, think again. If they get lost and die, how come search and rescue groups, cadaver dogs, helicopters with FLIR cameras, etc. can't locate the bodies? How is it that a plane full of US Marines disappears flying through the Alaska Triangle, never to be found? The SAR operation for a plane full of missing Marines is huge.

Read Paulides' book on people who go into national parks and go missing. These are not people who don't know how to survive in the wilderness getting lost. It's experienced outdoorsman who a lot of times know the area where they go missing like the back of their hand.

The situation I gave is one way one can disappear and not be found. There are wetlands that are practically lakes that have been overgrown with vegitation. And if a plane crashed into such a terrain they would easily be 'eaten up' by the terrain and not be found.

In Alaska - the summer days are long, and plants take advantage of the long days and so ponds/lakes are overgrown.

Another hazard is the glacial silt on the shores, where tourists often die when they get trapped in the silt and the tide comes in and drowns them. It looks nice on a warm, sunny day and inviting like any other scenic beach, but if you go where the silt is unsettled, it is like quicksand, trapping you.

So, I just wanted to mention natural explanations.

I live in Alaska, and if strange things were happening, I think it would be on the local news.

Anyways, the triangle is huge. If anything didn't disappear in that vast area - that would be the anomally.

Alaska has a Geographical Triangle where Very Strange Disappearances Occur
Nov 11, 2019 / 39:16
COAST TO COAST AM - Linda Moulton Howe tells the bizarre story of possible ancient structures in the Alaskan wilderness. Linda spoke with former Army infantryman Jared Beeler, who told her of a training mission on a glacier near Mt. Denali. Beeler recalled that his training sergeant spoke to him about a "Sphinx, like in Giza” he had seen on a mission in the area. The sergeant said that there were armed men surrounding the statue and that it was about the same size as the famous Egyptian version.

Nov 1st, 2019 / 58:38 minutes
I welcome Alaska Bigfoot researcher Larry 'Beans' Baxter to Arcane Radio. Born in Kentucky, Larry is a military and law enforcement veteran with a passion for investigating the unexplained. Beans joined the military in his 20's and was stationed in Alaska. Beans fell in love with Alaska and made it his home. Living in Alaska, Beans has spent several years investigating the Bigfoot phenomenon as well as the abandoned town of Port Chatham, Alaska. He is a member of the Kenai Bigfoot Research Group.

I have remembered this psichography of Parravicini:

38- 1956 - Seres succionadores "gelatínicos", que podrá ser vistos en determinados momentos de luz comenzarán a observarse en las regiones frías de la Tierra. Se alimentan de sangre y savia. Son espectrales en castigo sin fin.

In english:

38-1956 - "Gelatinic" sucking beings, which can be seen at certain moments of light, will begin to be observed in the cold regions of the Earth. They feed on blood and sap. They are spectral in endless punishment.

I share it, because when I saw the thread and I thought about how to help, I remembered this psychography.🤔

1672681158146.png

Just would like to point out that the Alaska Triangle is adjacent to the Yukon portal:

Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

(L) Oooh, you're right! The Yukon! CREEPY stuff happens in the Yukon. [laughter] It's true.

(Andromeda) Oh, yeah!

(L) Look it up. Look up "The Valley of the Headless Men"!! I read about it years ago, and it gave me the absolute total creeps!

A: Yes

It would seem this portal or its effects bleed over the Alaskan border a bit. I wonder how many people have been lost in the Alaskan triangle + Yukon Territory of Canada?

Back
Top Bottom