Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Another detail about the Strasbourg assailant:

He's been fiché "S" (S card) since 2016. He had been reported by the DGSI (French intelligence agency) during a prison stretch where he had been noticed for his violence and his religious proselytism.

Now a digital warning rather than a paper one, the presence of fiche "S" in the system symbolizes a warning to every law enforcement official or customs officer who accesses someone's file. The degree of severity ranges from level S01 to S15 (1 being the highest, 15 the lowest), degrees which indicate the measures law enforcement should take in dealing with the individual. The card is updated every two years.[5] It is the highest warning possible without giving cause for arrest (or deportation in case of a foreign national),[4] though it does permit surveillance, including wiretapping and placing GPS-tracking devices on cars.[6][7]

Suspects flagged with fiche "S" have included those who have looked at jihadist websites or met radicals outside mosques, to those considered highly dangerous.[3]

Not surprising how they do this. I suspect every major country has something similar.

As usual we are again in the world of Smoke and Mirrors. When these sort of events occur I always have a binary decision to make, real as in "people do stupid things" or manufactured as in "governments have done similar things in the past". Which it is is simply an educated guess. In tense times it is good to be aware of Past's hard learned lessons because history does repeat.

So while looking for something on "Operation Northwoods" just now I came across these two videos. Enjoy the lessons. Pay attention to the last names in the second video. ;-)

"We are helping East meet West" is the last sentence of the movie script.

Also, the way in which it is handled by the military, many believe that these demonstrations are abused to bring about a state of emergency. That would secure the power of Macron. A state of emergency could prevent the peaceful demonstrations. I had the feeling since last week that there must be a terrorist attack to justify the state of emergency in the end.

You were justified to have "that feeling".

Lets hope more people educate themselves as to how this is done. "Gladio B" is the closest historical lesson for Europeans. Another good one is the take down of Mossadegh in Iran in 1951.

Mohammad Mossadegh became Prime Minister of Iran in 1951 and was hugely popular for taking a stand against the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, a British-owned oil company that had made huge profits while paying Iran only 16% of its profits and often far less. His nationalization efforts led the British government to begin planning to remove him from power. In October 1952, Mosaddegh declared Britain an enemy and cut all diplomatic relations. Britain was unable to resolve the issue unilaterally and looked towards the United States for help. However, the U.S. had opposed British policies; Secretary of State Dean Acheson said the British had “a rule-or-ruin policy in Iran.”

For the longest of time if you said the CIA did it you would be branded a conspiracy nut. Well surprise surprise we now have the truth from the guilty party,

August 19, 2013
From the Smithsonian Magazine

I know that this saying is cliche but how true it is is just amazing,
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Potatoes and Tomatoes said,
Gunman still on the run? I don't believe for one second that he is, nor do I believe he is on any watch list, nor do I believe he is who they say he is. They haven't caught him, so how do they know? He's back in some obscure office being debriefed.

or it will be like it was in Germany at Christmas time. The guy will be found to be in Italy and while running to catch a bus will be shot dead. Those closest to him will know that he was never in France at the specified time. We however will never know this. Plenty of possibilities here but the timing points to just one thing, Shut-down of Protests. Let watch to see how far they take this because this just Strasbourg.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is one of the cruel absurdities of the current welfare and tax system (not only in France): if you are on the low end in terms of income and/or on welfare, by getting a (better) job, you'll earn less! Plus, you may lose welfare benefits (housing etc.). In other words, even if you desperately want to work, rationality tells you it's a bad deal. It's just astonishing because it would be so damn easy to fix. It's almost as if someone wanted to keep down people and have them suffering :huh:
Good point luc!
In such a system, the better thing to do is not going at work! If everyone does that,
1) we'll cut the money that goes in the pocket of the elite, we'll stop nurturing them!
2) We'll stop being the puppet that take people's money and give it to te elite (if you're a gendarm taking fines like in isparnid's post, or an employee in public finances), we'll stop manufacturing junk food that makes us ill (if you're a worker in food industry, or an employee in supermerkets)
3) we'll have time for ourselves! time for our children.
4) we'll have a better health.

Translated from French by Microsoft
#BonjourAVousTous What sadness this tragic event in Strasbourg the yellow waistcoats wiped out a shared photo and here I am ds a crazy trick removing my tweets, FB page cleaned identity unveiled by clicking on a link and at the same time they have not blocked my account??

Translated from French by Microsoft
#BonjourAVousTous the rogue state once again despises the people trying to divide the movement of the yellow G giving 1 bone to gnaw at the starving people hoping thus to calm his hunger for equality but the sovereign people to well recognized the evil, and wants everyone to eat to his hunger

Good point luc!
In such a system, the better thing to do is not going at work! If everyone does that,
1) we'll cut the money that goes in the pocket of the elite, we'll stop nurturing them!
2) We'll stop being the puppet that take people's money and give it to te elite (if you're a gendarm taking fines like in isparnid's post, or an employee in public finances), we'll stop manufacturing junk food that makes us ill (if you're a worker in food industry, or an employee in supermerkets)
3) we'll have time for ourselves! time for our children.
4) we'll have a better health.

If people stop going to work at some point they will cut off your help and how will you pay for your accommodation and bills (electricity, water, telephone etc.....)? Well... you go back to work or you live on the street.

Immediately after terrorist attack tonight French President #EmmanuelMacron says "terrorism part of our daily lives for years to come"

When I heard that I though to myself that he must be on drugs. The message of those words is so evil that only someone who doesn't think will not react negatively to them. First reaction should be "How dare he say things like that? Where did he get that information from?".

If people stop going to work at some point they will cut off your help and how will you pay for your accommodation and bills (electricity, water, telephone etc.....)? Well... you go back to work or you live on the street.

If people did just that en masse and chose to "go their own way", this whole ponerized system would collapse. Unfortunately, people are not united enough to do that - it can only work if everybody chooses to do it at the same time, so it ain't gonna happen anytime soon… But hey, who knows?

I've always like this quote:

There are only two things that can bring a psychopath under submission: 1) a bigger psychopath; 2) the non-violent, absolute refusal of all others to submit to their controls no matter the consequences. If every single normal person in the U.S. (and elsewhere) simply sat down and refused to lift a hand to further one single aim of the psychopathic agenda, en masse, if people refused to pay taxes, if soldiers refused to fight, if government workers and corporate drones refused to go to work, if doctors refused to treat psychopathic elites and their families, the whole system would grind to a screeching halt.

But that can only happen if the masses of people KNOW about psychopathy in all its horrible details. Only if they know that they are dealing with creatures that really aren't human can they have the understanding of what they must do. And only when they get miserable enough that the misery that the psychopath will inflict on them in the beginning of their resistance pales in comparison, will they have the will to do this. That, or the understanding of the world the psychopaths are creating for their children in which case love for the future of humanity will motivate them to resist.

If people did just that en masse and chose to "go their own way", this whole ponerized system would collapse. Unfortunately, people are not united enough to do that - it can only work if everybody chooses to do it at the same time, so it ain't gonna happen anytime soon… But hey, who knows?

I've always like this quote:

That's about it. It has to be en masse! And that won't happen until enough people find themselves under the jackboot of the pathocracy to make it the majority in resistance.

I think the man doth protest too much.

Strasbourg attack not a govt conspiracy to undermine Yellow Vests – Interior Ministry official

Secretary of State for the Interior Ministry Laurent Nuñez said he was “outraged” by claims that the attack in Strasbourg may benefit the government in its struggle against the so-called Yellow Vest movement.

You know what they say, if you have to say you're a lady then you're most likely not one. And if they have to say it's not a government conspiracy to undermine the Yellow Vest protests? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom