Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

If people stop going to work at some point they will cut off your help and how will you pay for your accommodation and bills (electricity, water, telephone etc.....)? Well... you go back to work or you live on the street.
You don't pay your accomodation neither bill. It can work if every body does it at the same time, en masse. We are able to do a protest ( a rally) en masse, why not do the same here?

Translated from German by Microsoft
Yes yes: So that we all crawl with fear at home, put away possible yellow vests and place people from the south and east under general suspicion ... #JeNeSuisPasStrasbourg #StrasbourgShooting #StrasbourgAttentat #GiletsJaunes
Susan Geyer @Die_Federn Graphic Designer, Illustrator 'Ragusa' District, Switzerland

Translated from French by Microsoft
#France, #GiletsJaunes, 12 minutes of #EmmanuelMacron, "... a professional liar "
via @YouTube 12 minutes...! 12 (ZWÖLF) Minuten...!

Change with a new narrative:
Here they give another version Attaque de Strasbourg : les CRS du marché de Noël avaient été déplacés sur les manifs de lycéens

The numbers planned to secure the Christmas market in Strasbourg were redeployed shortly before the attack on Tuesday night, due to incidents on the sidelines of high school protests.

Was there a malfunction Tuesday night in the security of the Christmas market in Strasbourg, where three people were killed and several others injured by a single individual, still on the run? From concordant sources, at least one company and a half of CRS was available to the prefect of the Grand Est region to ensure the maintenance of order in the city and its Christmas market.

However, according to our information, the CRS 36 and 43 were engaged in another mission considered a priority: to supervise the movement of high school students who then threatened to degenerate (ten vehicles burned and 27 arrests in the metropolis of Strasbourg according to the prefecture). Other members of the CRS were in front of the European Parliament and sensitive places of the Jewish community.

Contacted, the Prefecture of Region did not follow up. On the side of the Ministry of the Interior, it highlights the investment of law enforcement on all fronts and especially that linked to the sling of yellow vests and now the protest of high school students.
A question addressed as early as Tuesday evening by Castaner

According to the same source, there were well-dressed police forces on the Christmas market, as well as Sentinel's military patrols. And to warn: "It will be difficult for us to carry out all these missions simultaneously. "

However, the subject of this company and half displaced, seems indeed to be a problem. According to our information, the issue was addressed, as early as Monday evening, at a meeting with the Minister of the Interior Christophe Castaner.

Reuters
Gunman kills at least two in Strasbourg shooting - Reuters TV

Manhunt for Christmas market shooter

Very convenient. Very likely a False Flag to keep the Yellow Vest protests from escalating. And they haven't caught the patsy yet? Very convenient.

Oh, and reports of more than one shooter in the beginning when the news first came out. Prayers for the victims. TPTB are sick, evil and obvious in their desperation to stop the sheep from awakening. I wonder if the French citizens are suspicious?

Notice also that Germany is „in danger now“ because this guy „has escaped“ and could „be anywhere“. One wonders of course if the German population also needs to know „why they need us“ so that a protest like the one in France doesn’t even break out there from the get go there.

I wonder if the French citizens are suspicious?

Among the YVs, some are… which, for the media, is a great way to discredit the movement in the eyes of the general, 'less woke' population. I bet that in a few days, the polls will show a sharp decline in the support for the YV.

Strasbourg shooting: "Yellow vests" cry conspiracy against the YV movement

On social networks, in the evening and the day after the attack around the Christmas market in Strasbourg (Bas-Rhin), which left two people dead and 14 injured, some "yellow vests" suspected the government of being behind the attack in order to undermine the movement.

On his Facebook page, the "yellow vest" Maxime Nicolle, alias Fly Rider, is questioning the murderous attack in Strasbourg. "Make no mistake, a guy who really wants to carry an attack, he doesn't wait for three people on a street at 8 p.m. in the evening, he goes to the middle of the Champs-Élysées when there are millions of people and he blows himself up. The rest is just for scary effects," he says in a video published about three hours after the tragedy.

Spotted by BFMTV, this comment by another "yellow vest" refers to a "plot to stop" the movement: "Come on, a small attack to put an end to the yellow vests, very smart, this Macron", "and here, what a coincidence, just before Act V, a small attack to calm down the sheep, RIP to the innocent", "it smells like a conspiracy", "it's strange, we weren't hearing about terrorist attacks anymore, they were only talking about us, the yellow vests, and what a coincidence, now an attack in Strasbourg".

Not all the "yellow vests" agree with this view and in order to prevent the debates from escalating, several groups have decided to block publications, such as "La France en colère!!!" and "Gilet Jaune", which together have over 400,000 members.

On RTL Wednesday morning, the Minister of National Education Jean-Michel Blanquer found these reactions "ignoble" and called for "modesty" and "measure".

Another illustration of the practices of conspiracy lunatics: on Twitter, screenshots show a tweet by Emmanuel Macron expressing the "solidarity of the Nation" to the victims and their families dated 16:55 instead of 1:55 and a tweet by the Prefect of the Grand-Est region asking to avoid the police headquarters dated 11:47 instead of 20:47. In fact, the 'manipulation' is easily explained, as BFMTV explains. All you have to do is change the time zone of your Twitter account.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Attack in Strasbourg: political figures are calling for a truce on the part of the "yellow vests".

While conspiracy theories are flourishing in "yellow vest" groups who are denouncing an attack organised by the state, several political figures called on demonstrators on Wednesday 12 December to suspend their movement after the Strasbourg attack.

The Secretary of State for the Interior, Laurent Nuñez, said he hoped that there would be fewer demonstrations on Saturday for Act V of the "yellow vests", counting on a "general responsibility" of the French, particularly after the attack on Strasbourg. No national ban on demonstrations has been imposed, he said.

"I hope that we will not have to mobilize so many men simply because there will be a general responsibility in the country that will result in fewer demonstrations or even a lot fewer," he continued.

With the attack on Strasbourg on Tuesday evening, which killed three people and wounded 13, "the situation has changed substantially but this threat already existed", he said. If the demonstrations were to be as numerous as last Saturday, "we are ready, as we were last Saturday, to be extremely mobile and to make many arrests", he assured.

For her part, the president of the Rassemblement national, Marine Le Pen, assumed that "the yellow vest demonstrations could not take place on Saturday", as France was placed on an "attack emergency" alert. Asked on Wednesday on France 2 about a possible questioning of the mobilisation of the "yellow vests" scheduled for Saturday in the context of the Strasbourg attack, the president of the Rassemblement national replied: "I suppose that if, in any case, this terrorist alert status is maintained, by definition it includes the ban on demonstrations, so demonstrations cannot take place". "If the minister makes a decision as serious as the one in a democratic country to ban demonstrations, it means, I suppose, that he must have evidence," she added.

"I will not argue about this because I think that the security, in this case, the safety of the French people, must be called into question to take such a serious decision," added the MP for Pas-de-Calais, who recalled on Tuesday that "there is a French Constitution (which) gives the French people rights, including the right to demonstrate".

"We are not there yet. The measure that has been taken today is the ban on demonstrations in Strasbourg only", replied on France Inter Laurent Nuñez. "Since the beginning of the movement, we've been asking yellow vests to officially report their demonstrations," added Mr. Nuñez. "There have been many excesses linked to this lack of report that have prevented us from properly managing these demonstrations," he explained.

Regarding a possible truce in the YV movement, spokesman for the Rassemblement national, Sébastien Chenu, said on Wednesday that it was "difficult" for there to be "French people in the streets, on the roundabouts".

"From the beginning, I have trusted yellow vests and their common sense (...) The basic problems of yellow vests anyway are not addressed and they will come back no matter what," he said on LCI, noting that "here we have an absolute urgency which is the fight against terrorism". Recalling that his party supported the demands of the "yellow vests" but had never given instructions, he stressed that he was "not going to give (them) an order to go home or continue to demonstrate".

"EVERYONE MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY"

However, "everyone must take their responsibilities, we must not add any difficulties to the difficulties. If we enter an extremely tense emergency situation in search of a terrorist, I believe it is difficult to mix things up and make sure that there are French people on the streets and on the roundabouts, when the terrorist threat becomes extremely significant and worrying".

As for the vice-president of the Republicains, Damien Abad, he called for a "truce" in the mobilization of the "yellow vests". "A truce is needed, out of respect for the victims' memory, and because our police forces are mobilized," he said on Sud Radio. For Damien Abad, after the attack, "we need a call for calm and responsibility, and we need a truce because we also need to protect our law enforcement agencies, we need to ensure security", he said, considering that "the French would not understand if our police forces were not fully mobilized on this fight against terrorism".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

On his Facebook page, the "yellow vest" Maxime Nicolle, alias Fly Rider, is questioning the murderous attack in Strasbourg. "Make no mistake, a guy who really wants to carry an attack, he doesn't wait for three people on a street at 8 p.m. in the evening, he goes to the middle of the Champs-Élysées when there are millions of people and he blows himself up. The rest is just for scary effects," he says in a video published about three hours after the tragedy.

The man is thinking very logically IMHO.

Why are they always attacking regular people and not going where the super rich are having dinner and make a mess there ? Regular people do not influence a country's policy. This is the recurring theme of similar incidences, regular people but not the upper class or government institutions or heavens forbid a big bank. The London attacker with the knife was only "near the Parliament". He was so determined to attack that he brought a knife (because probable permission was not given for anything stronger )!!!!

Terrorist Plots
Throughout, the transcripts reveal the mood of guilt and recrimination in the wake of the devastating trade center blast. In one early conversation secretly taped by Mr. Salem while riding in a car with two F.B.I. agents soon after the explosion, the informer and the agents argue whether Mr. Salem had specifically informed them months earlier that the attack on the World Trade Center would take place.

"I told you so, that this is one of the targets," Mr. Salem says. "You forgot. You have your papers. Go back to it. World Trade Center, Empire State Building, Grand Central. Times Square."

"I looked over my notes," one of the agents, John Anticev, says. "I didn't see anything about a target." To this, Detective Napoli, says: "I was there also. I don't remember you saying target." Details -- Great and Small
Question: "Where are the tapes of your conversation Detective Napoli ?"

I immediately thought Strasbourg was chosen deliberately to send a message to Germany likewise. It's literally in the middle of France/Germany.
Possibly more than a message to Germany considering Strasbourg - Wikipedia:
Strasbourg is one of the de facto capitals of the European Union (alongside Brussels and Luxembourg), as it is the seat of several European institutions, such as the Council of Europe (with its European Court of Human Rights, its European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines and its European Audiovisual Observatory) and the Eurocorps, as well as the European Parliament and the European Ombudsman of the European Union. The city is also the seat of the Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine and the International Institute of Human Rights.[6]

You don't pay your accomodation neither bill. It can work if every body does it at the same time, en masse. We are able to do a protest ( a rally) en masse, why not do the same here?

Of course it can work, but it's only a utopia today, it's far too infected with evil to work, and as the C's say "programming is over".
We cannot change what is happening right now on earth and you know that as well as everything else here on the forum.

And meanwhile, justice follows its course with dreadful efficiency (black humour)!
Indeed, you will not see this information in mainstream media....

GRENOBLE/ JUSTICE Etudiante éborgnée par une grenade de désencerclement en 2007: deux policiers condamnés, deux autres relaxés

The Lyon Criminal Court handed down its judgment this Monday in the case of the Grenoble student who was killed by the explosion of a disembarking grenade in Grenoble in May 2007.

While the person who fired the grenade that seriously wounded the medical student was never identified, four police officers involved in policing operations that day were prevented from making unintentional injuries.

A police commissioner was given a five-month suspended sentence. A commander was sentenced to three months in prison with a suspended sentence. Two other police officers were released.

Can we hope that this will set a precedent in Fiorina's case?
Une étudiante amiénoise perd l’œil gauche lors d'une manifestation parisienne
Oh, of course, it only takes 11 years to get some kind of reparation. It's not like those nasty yellow jackets that go on justice immediate appearance!
The principle of equality of treatment: two weights, two measures?

#strasbourg: Xavier Reufer's intervention provokes discomfort on Cnews

A character witness from Sherif Chekatt on CNews recognizes that he lied: "I don't even know this guy,"

📺"It is every time an injury to the French people to wake up with this type of news. We still have this feeling that everything is not done in the fight against terrorism, armed with the deadly ideology of Islamic fundamentalism. #Strasbourg #Les4V

A character witness from Sherif Chekatt on CNews recognizes that he lied: "I don't even know this guy,"

And I though Monty Python lived in England.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom