Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone!
We sent this to all FOTCM members via email, but thought of extending these greetings to all members of this wonderful forum as well:flowers::

Dear Friends in Fellowship,

According to time-keeping conventions, another year draws to a close and it is again time for all of us to greet one another with love and human kindness. With that in view, we again want to update all of you on the Fellowship’s activities of the past year, our accomplishments, and our hopes for the future. But first, let us make just a few remarks of a general nature.

To say that 2018 has been an “Interesting Year” would be an understatement! It follows the pattern of increasingly intense societal changes and global turmoil that began in earnest in 2001 and, like all of you, we all wonder what will be the culmination and, of course, when?

However, right alongside the changes we have marked and chronicled, we see the references back to Cassiopaean predictions and descriptions that have enabled all of us to be better informed and thus better prepared to cope with what would otherwise be absolute turmoil within as it manifests without. We also find ourselves, at the end of these past few years, in awe of the Cassiopaean Communication which has made everything possible; if you study prophetic texts as far back into the past as you can find, we don’t think you will find many that compare; we are incredibly grateful to our Guides from Higher Spheres!

Now, let’s look at what we have been doing for the past year in our efforts to strengthen the Fellowship and bring to fruition its potential as a Living Vessel for Positive Change.

- We finished sending crystal packages to all those who had requested them. It was a huge project, and it took a lot of effort in the collaboration between the Cassiopaeans and ourselves, but we did it! Almost 600 requests, and more than 2500 individually selected crystals! But that's not all! New requests keep coming, so our crystal community keeps expanding. And we are getting ready to charge another batch, so as to be able to offer more crystals for those who wish to have extras for traveling, health and general protection.

- Dozens of Fellowship members traveled to stay with us during the past year for the express purpose of receiving Reiki attunements. Numerous Reiki Masters were graduated, and the lineage that was passed to Laura has spread around the globe; we feel certain that this is one of the key elements of our network structure that we hope will be a Vessel for Positive Energies to enter our world in the coming days of extremely trying times.

- Weekly online meetings are still ongoing, and Fellowship members have been sending distance Reiki, as well as reading and singing to the crystals together so as to strengthen the connections from one person to another. What a great service and nice activity to share among our Soul Community! We plan on extending an invitation to those of you who are not yet part of our private forum board to join in these activities for your own benefit and, hopefully, for the benefit of all when the time comes.

- More vetted meetings in person between FOTCM members took place (either at a chosen external location or at one of our facilities in the US and France), where people got to spend time together among like-minded individuals, recharge their batteries, bond with other members, and work on projects. Each group is becoming more solid, with a common goal and each member being there for each other in times of need. This is going to be so important in coming times of greater turmoil.

- As already mentioned, the Fellowship continues to work in the background to be able to help members in these "interesting" times. We will be posting our updates on the forum, so stay tuned! As you can see, the Cs predictions regarding climate change seem to be coming to fruition, and this is one more reason to stay aware and help each other, since times of chaos are also times of opportunity.

- 2018 was also a year of intensive learning at an all new level, and if you haven't had a chance to participate yet, we encourage you to do it! We researched a lot of topics, and in particular evolutionary genetics and biology. Not only did those books provide everyone with a clear and more tangible knowledge of their machine, they also made it clear that the Cassiopaeans were right – yet again - about these topics discussed long before science was even getting warmed up! And if the Cassiopaeans were correct about what science has since been able to discover and confirm, they are most likely also right about the more esoteric aspects of our reality, including our potentials for genetic advancement as a consequence of global and cosmic changes.

- Our research also extended to numerous health topics, most of which is shared on the Cassiopaean forum, and still more that we share in personal exchanges in person with visitors to our facilities.

- One of the major areas of our research has been trying to discover the best ways to help individuals heal from trauma and thereby not only achieve their full potential, but also clear the way for beneficial DNA changes via Epigenetic principles. In this endeavor, we researched neuro-feedback and after trying various modalities, selected NeurOptimal as the most likely to do the most for the widest variety of people. And so, with our ever-present mandate to find what works and to make it available to our members, with the help of generous members, we purchased two NeurOptimal machines, and have, to date, provided many hundreds of sessions at no cost to our members from all around the world. Many members have reported amazing benefits from this tool! The Fellowship was also active in assisting several members and small FOTCM communities to also acquire NeurOptimal machines to that the benefits could help other in far-flung places around the globe! In some cases, members have sought accreditation as operators and have thus been able to offer paid NO sessions to the public and thus establishing a business that makes it possible to continue to offer sessions to members for free!

Although it has taken longer than expected to get ready to start our radio show/online Church gathering, we haven't forgotten about it, and it's definitely on the front burner for the upcoming year! Watch for announcements.

For those of you who visited our facilities for the first time this past year, we want to thank you and tell you that each visit was incredibly enriching, full of new experiences, and that we are happy to be able to get to know you. And for those of you who visit regularly, it is very heart-warming for us to see each time we get to know you better, how much you are growing as a person. We think that our members are the best people in the world in every way!

As we continue to work on ourselves and pay attention to the events of the world as they unfold, we see ever more clearly the truth and the bigger picture of what is happening behind the curtain. This knowledge can certainly be depressing at times, but it can also bring a sense of liberation as we find ourselves in a position to make increasingly informed choices that have the potential to protect ourselves, each other, and the message that we choose to stand for, despite all the chaos around us. And we are proud of the sense of community and mutual help developed in our forum and at gatherings. In the midst of chaos, being able to share our path with colinear fellows is a precious gift.

More and more, our soul communities are developing unique bonds and growth which allow us to do more, and we try to do our best to include each and every one of you, regardless of distance and life circumstances. As we're fond of saying, 'knowledge protects' and that is what we wish more of for all of you and your loved ones this upcoming year: Knowledge and awareness, and hence protection.

Thanks to the creative talents of our member Damian Assels, we have a new FOTCM calendar to offer for 2019, which features a selection of beautiful images accompanied by inspiring quotes.

Fotcm Calendar 2019-01 SMALL.jpg

Fotcm Calendar 2019-09 SMALL.jpgFotcm Calendar 2019-01 SMALL.jpgFotcm Calendar 2019-09 SMALL.jpg

(If you would like a calendar and/or any other "FOTCM Goodies" (mug, mousepad or cigarrette box),

Fotcm mousepad - love is light SMALL.jpg

Fotcm Mug sky SMALL.jpg
Cig case Fotcm SMALL.jpg
please make sure to use the form provided here

Your support is always appreciated and goes toward the building and furthering
of our soul communities and growth together.

Merry "Caesarmass", and a very Happy New Year to all.
May 2019 bring you all good health, much love and even more knowledge.

Warm Regards,
The Elders of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Thanks Chu! A donation I had sent in through snail mail with my request for "goodies" is written out in long hand without the form provided. Will this be a problem? I can print out the form and send it in separately. Sorry for not following the rules.

Thanks Chu! A donation I had sent in through snail mail with my request for "goodies" is written out in long hand without the form provided. Will this be a problem? I can print out the form and send it in separately. Sorry for not following the rules.

That's fine aluminumfalcon, we got it and it's all taken care of. Appreciate your generosity throughout the year!

Thank you for the reassuring words, I didn't know you guys had such a strong network going, very impressive. I was one of the members who received my crystals this year, so a big thank you to you all, I have been keeping them close to me.

The work you all have put in to this entire project has been an absolute life changer for me, and I know for many others in the community.. What a blessed group we are to have access to this information and to have such an apt and intuitive group of people to decipher and put it all together... I know I would be lost without it, I couldn't thank you enough.

Happy holidays to everyone, this may be the last one we get before the **** hits the fan:lol:.

Hi,

Just a question, regarding the donation, can this be performed through the French legal entity: PaleoChristianisme.fr (daughter organization of The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, Inc., if I got it right? :) and is the form still valid in that case or a more manual process is to be followed?

#art

Hi,

Just a question, regarding the donation, can this be performed through the French legal entity: PaleoChristianisme.fr (daughter organization of The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, Inc., if I got it right? :) and is the form still valid in that case or a more manual process is to be followed?

#art

That is still perfectly valid, artofdream. Or you can go here for both options, US and France:
Support FOTCM

Thank you very much!!!:flowers:

We finished sending crystal packages to all those who had requested them. It was a huge project, and it took a lot of effort in the collaboration between the Cassiopaeans and ourselves, but we did it! Almost 600 requests, and more than 2500 individually selected crystals!

Wow :wow:

Thank you all again for such an effort, I must say I felt a little selfish asking for 1 and then rather guilty when a whole set of 4 arrived :hug2: :flowers:

Dozens of Fellowship members traveled to stay with us during the past year for the express purpose of receiving Reiki attunements.

Now that's something I would REALLY like to do!

Thanks for the message Chu and all the very best to you all also.

Love from Down Under

J

Just in time for Christmas, I received both calendars in the mail today and they are incredible in their own ways. Some of the pictures in the SOTT calendar are remarkable and devastating to look at, reminding me of how fragile our society actually is in the face of natural and man-made disasters, and the FOTCM calendar is peaceful and inspirational and like the last quote in December says, really is a reminder of there being good in the world and that it's worth fighting for.

Thanks again fabric for all the hard work you put into this and to everyone else that helped in the process.

Back
Top Bottom