Secret Space program, 20 years and back, Breakaway civilization, Abductions,Slave labour, Memory wiping.

I have been looking into the secret space program, There seems to be a small community of people who have memories of being abducted, being trained and/or mind programed, and then working,or being a slave in various factions or programs of "The secret space program" They then claim that they are age regressed to the same age they were taken, and returned within 15 minutes after they were abducted with no memory of what has taken place, except as lot of them claim they woke up feeling different, suddenly feel older, and have PTSD though they are not initially sure why. All of them claim it was a very negative and Dark experience and most are still recovering from the emotional trauma from there experience. Some individuals have more memory recollection then others, and having different tasks/jobs/professions ect.

If there testimony is correct, It paints a very broad picture of an STS culture, that is very technologically advanced, abusive, and has a complete and scientific understanding of souls/genetics, PSI, "metaphysics" ect.

I must admit, I should have stumbled on this material earlier, But just assumed it was In the same classification as the ufologist Steven Greer, "ET's are are space brothers and are here to help" type material, mixed in with "New age Mumbo Jumbo" Perhaps this material has been covered on this forum somewhere but my searches did not find anything this detailed.

After watching a number of interviews and discussions on youtube about the secret space program, I decided to start this thread, there are so many concepts discussed, memories ect that are so similar, if not the same as to what have been talked about and researched here, and especially The Wave series of books written by Laura. I also could be possible that some of these persons have read the wave material.

Tony Rodrigues

This guy has quite a story, I like his testimony because he has recollection of a lot of details describing technology, and the culture of the Secret space program. He was abducted when he was 9, become a slave, and was passed through a bunch of programs, including US military bases, the illuminati, satanic ritual abuse, MK ultra type reprogramming, spent time in peru used as a channel to help drug runners, then Retrained to work on maintenance on a space fairing craft, then worked on a space cargo ship loading cargo.
An example of the things he talks about, perhaps not all in this video.

- he was asked permission to be able to borrow his consciousness for 20 years after his abduction.

-Every time he saw a picture or logo of the earth it had chains around it.

-Music from earth was prohibited do to its Mind programing effects

-Ship navigator making a mistake and returning 16 minutes before they left dock.

-Picking up Cargo at Diego Garcia Military base, Antarctica, meeting and inner earth civilization to exchange cargo

Part 1

Part 2

There are a total of 6 interviews with Tony on this same youtube channel

In this interview at the 25 minute mark, Tony refers to his handler not allowing him to eat sugar as it would interfere with his psychic ability, as well as having been giving a blanket to block the EM interference from the plane, as that would also degrade his psychic ability.
In a different interview Tony recalls being sold as a commodity, along with a bag full psychic enhancing drugs, and an instruction manual to use him as a psychic/channel. It sounds like to me, if this is true, that even a plane full of drugs and drug smugglers, makes full use of PSI and even has a good knowledge of its workings and "operation"

There are some concepts in this video that are mentioned that i find interesting because they are also found in the research material here. Here the 3 contributors are discussing the SSP as it relates to the topic of the culture around spirituality. Apparently after doing this video series the contributers received death treats due to the Impossibility of a dark nature involving spirituality they were discussing, a bit hypocritical of the people making the treats to say the least, lol, and a major reason why I looked into it more.

- STS mentioned 12:00 minutes
- STO mentioned 13:00 minutes
-Frequency and health 15:30minutes
-Law of one, RA material, 3rd and 4th density 18:20 minutes
-Law of one, 3rd and 4th density, 25:20 minutes
-Densitys 28:15 minutes
- 4th D being able to take 3rd D form 29:30 minutes
-Energy Feeding 36:40 minutes
-Remembering past lives 40:00 minutes
-German DNA 43:45 minutes

What makes you think even 1 detail from this Tony Rodrigues is true? Has he given any evidence to substantiate any of his claims? If not, why even give him the time of day?

Reminds me of the Corey Goode stuff. For a bit of sanity on that, I'd recommend listening to Dolan's take on him:

What makes you think even 1 detail from this Tony Rodrigues is true? Has he given any evidence to substantiate any of his claims? If not, why even give him the time of day?

Reminds me of the Corey Goode stuff. For a bit of sanity on that, I'd recommend listening to Dolan's take on him:

Richard Dolan is awesome, I'm subscribed to his youtube channel and have one of his books. I have not listened to Dolan's criticism of Corey Goode, honestly I can hardly get through Corey Goode's web page without throwing up.

Sphere-Being Alliance

There are "whistleblowers" telling a different story than Coorey Goode's story,It seems Corey Goode is trying to control the narrative and has even accused others of being false "whistleblowers". Some of these accused "false whistleblowers" are telling a story that is quite different, and much Darker than Corey Goode's Narrative.

I don't know what to believe with regards to Tony Rodrigues or some of the others, and have not come to any conclusions yet and maybe never will. To me, there seems to be a lot of similarities between the wave material and some of these "outcast whistleblowers". That's why I started this thread. Perhaps others here will find it interesting or entertaining like I have. Tony Rodrigues story is no more outlandish than the wave series, and has about the same amount of "evidence" to back it up.

We are in a conundrum, we are trying to paint a picture of a reality we know is there, but will hardly get any "evidence " for. Richard Dolan would not be able use Tony's testimony, just as he would not be able to use The Wave series as evidence. Dropping the Richard Dolan bomb here is like bringing a Nuke to a water balloon fight, anyone interested in this topic needs more of an open mind/curiosity, than Richard Dolan can publicly allow himself to have. Topics of Tony's story, Dolan has talked about though , like gigantic UFO's, military craft capable of intergalatic travel, and the abduction Phenomena.

Hmm, lets try to put my intended perspective on this topic. This is in the UFO Phenomena section, under a heading called the Unexplained, Inside a forum called Cassiopea, started by a Psychic/author, channeling 6th density light beings from the future. I wonder how Tony Rodrigues would percieve any critisims laid at him by someone that enjoys being part of this forum? He said he just wants to get his story out there, He was just a regular Middle American man, works 60 hours a week in a regular job, makes no money from his story nor does he seem to want to, he did mention about writting a book about his story some day, and admits that his story is really out there. He claims that all these memories started coming back to him 2 weeks after he went for an MRI scan on his head, because of headaches.

There are "whistleblowers" telling a different story than Coorey Goode's story,It seems Corey Goode is trying to control the narrative and has even accused others of being false "whistleblowers". Some of these accused "false whistleblowers" are telling a story that is quite different, and much Darker than Corey Goode's Narrative.

Fair enough, but my BS detector goes up whenever I hear someone with a far-out claim who says they suddenly "remembered" what amounts to a sci-fi novel's worth of intrigue and events. It strikes me as far more likely that all such whistleblowers are not genuine, and that some like Corey Goode may just be the best one at dominating the narrative. Compare them with Bob Lazar's story, important elements of which could actually be verified, e.g., his work at Los Alamos, his attending MIT (despite a lack of actual records), details of his time alleged at S-4 (various details confirmed by George Knapp and others, the description of the then-unheard-of hand scanners), etc. Can these whistleblowers show any evidence whatsoever that they were where they say they are at the times they claim, even if it's only a collection of family members, friends, co-workers who can confirm that they were not around? So far from what I've seen: no.

I don't know what to believe with regards to Tony Rodrigues or some of the others, and have not come to any conclusions yet and maybe never will. To me, there seems to be a lot of similarities between the wave material and some of these "outcast whistleblowers". That's why I started this thread. Perhaps others here will find it interesting or entertaining like I have. Tony Rodrigues story is no more outlandish than the wave series, and has about the same amount of "evidence" to back it up.

Fair enough about the first bit. But then again, anyone can read material online and create a story utilizing that material, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Topics of Tony's story, Dolan has talked about though , like gigantic UFO's, military craft capable of intergalatic travel, and the abduction Phenomena.

Again, including details present in other sources doesn't add support to the veracity of another story with those details.

Hmm, lets try to put my intended perspective on this topic. This is in the UFO Phenomena section, under a heading called the Unexplained, Inside a forum called Cassiopea, started by a Psychic/author, channeling 6th density light beings from the future. I wonder how Tony Rodrigues would percieve any critisims laid at him by someone that enjoys being part of this forum? He said he just wants to get his story out there, He was just a regular Middle American man, works 60 hours a week in a regular job, makes no money from his story nor does he seem to want to, he did mention about writting a book about his story some day, and admits that his story is really out there. He claims that all these memories started coming back to him 2 weeks after he went for an MRI scan on his head, because of headaches.

Point taken, but I'll only add that we don't try to present the Cs as fact or even as evidence. If anything, the material is an inspiration for actual research: the work of actually finding evidence. For the things that can't conceivably be verified, it's just a possibility that the picture presented by the Cs accounts for the existing evidence. And also, if Rodrigues were to find it funny that such criticisms are being laid at him from such a source as this forum, he'd do well to read more of the forum, because we don't just present material from the Cs as fact. We may be open to the possibility of really far-out stuff - more open than most I'd say! - but we still require good reason for accepting any of it as actually true. And whistleblowers definitely fall under that category, because the fact is, there are a lot of frauds (whether conscious or not) out there, especially in the UFO field.

In this interview at the 25 minute mark, Tony refers to his handler not allowing him to eat sugar as it would interfere with his psychic ability, as well as having been giving a blanket to block the EM interference from the plane, as that would also degrade his psychic ability.
In a different interview Tony recalls being sold as a commodity, along with a bag full psychic enhancing drugs, and an instruction manual to use him as a psychic/channel. It sounds like to me, if this is true, that even a plane full of drugs and drug smugglers, makes full use of PSI and even has a good knowledge of its workings and "operation"

As interesting as these interviews are, it makes one wonder, if we are not living on several 'levels' of reality at the same time?

Many 'experiencers' relate being 'trained' for things they cannot explain. Others talk of an invisible school of sorts. Maybe we are unknowingly capable of 'being' in several realities at once, but we can only register the one we feel we are living in the now? - I know its convoluted but it sort of makes sense to me. When we add to that the C's explanations for certain dreams and bleedthroughs, hey, I'm scratching my head again!!!

There are many times in my life when I felt that the reality was bending some rules in order to show me things or wake me up to something!!
Yet there are too many red flags going up when I listen to these types of memories. To me, it is only through (self-)hypnosis with the help of a trained professional that these stories would make me change my mind one way or another. And even then, my body sends me alarm bells every time I hear a new 'whisteleblower'... It is too easy to use an actor, and relate a numch of other people's stories morphed into one, just as we write a novel... FWIW

And we know that who ever has something to hide has a lot to gain by using 'fiction' to tacle reality issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to toss anything out as possible, but like AI, I would like to see some effort expended on producing at least some crumbs of evidence. Things like this story don't happen, I don't think, without some glitches in this reality that could be collected.

At the same time, I've encountered a few people who, under hypnosis, told stories about interactions that touched on many of these issues and when techniques were used to "tear away the veil", it turned out that it was pretty much a cover story that was planted in them in order for them to come out and tell it for the purpose of confusing the issues.

Over long years of observation of stories and some of my own (and others) experiences, I've come to the idea that the "STS Overlords" (for lack of a better term), DO make mistakes because of their intense "wishful thinking" perspective, and looking for the mistakes is what one needs to do.

Starting back in the 90s, I think, there was the promulgation of a story line that the US and other govs were involved in some sort of alien assisted "secret space program". I even wrote about it in "The Wave" - what bits of data I could pick up and what evidence there was to possibly support it. The conclusion I eventually came to - and it is tentative - is that it is a cover story, a blind, for a variety of reasons. The first reason is that there certainly may be some collusion between humans at high levels and aliens, and it is presented to those humans as "we are going to help you so you can survive upcoming disasters", all the while that is not what is happening at all. The high level humans will be the first to be tossed under the bus. The second reason is because "leaking" such a story out by way of such people as presented here is a way to make people feel that humans have more power than they actually do, i.e. see reason number one.

On the other hand, I've also encountered people who were pretty clearly experimented on and mind programmed by gov agents/agencies for a variety of reasons. That's some of the creepiest stuff going on out there. (See Greenbaum) More often than not, some of them seem to be programmed to come out with a story that keeps the whole alien reality under wraps by confusion and distraction.

And then, of course, there are simply people who have been "messed with" and their brains work like crazy to make sense of what has happened to them and will create stories that tell metaphorically what was going on.

It would be nice if things like this were transcribed carefully so I could study them because I really don't have time to spend watching videos and I read very fast. I can get through a 2 hour discussion that is transcribed in about 15 minutes. And also, with a written transcript, anomalies are more easily noted, or areas where additional questions could be asked.

So, if anyone feels inclined to make a good transcript, I'll take a look at it.

Compare them with Bob Lazar's story, important elements of which could actually be verified, e.g., his work at Los Alamos, his attending MIT (despite a lack of actual records), details of his time alleged at S-4 (various details confirmed by George Knapp and others, the description of the then-unheard-of hand scanners), etc.

I like Element 115 with regards to Bob Lazar. Lazar attested to its existence years before it was synthesized in a lab.

Bob Lazar also mentioned the existence of project looking glass, some similarity to Tony's testimony of what he called a chrono visor? Bob Lazar also said he worked with ET's.

-

Fair enough, but my BS detector goes up whenever I hear someone with a far-out claim who says they suddenly "remembered" what amounts to a sci-fi novel's worth of intrigue and events. It strikes me as far more likely that all such whistleblowers are not genuine, and that some like Corey Goode may just be the best one at dominating the narrative.

I Agree, I am still trying to sort out the "community" involving What they call the SSP. I had not looked at it very seriously before because of coming across thing like the "Galactic Federation of Light" and that "ET's are here to help us with our spiritual ascension" type stuff.

What interests me, is some of these "whisleblowers" are telling a story, although sounding like a sci fi novel,lol, has a very STS slant to it, that perhaps?, maybe?, in Part?, can give us a glimpse into the secret military, Deep State, ect, that we see reflections of in our reality.

Can these whistleblowers show any evidence whatsoever that they were where they say they are at the times they claim, even if it's only a collection of family members, friends, co-workers who can confirm that they were not around? So far from what I've seen: no.

I see you have not listened to Tony's story, The videos do add up to a lengthly bit of time, i'll see if I can find a shorter more compact version or interview. The short answer could be stretched to Kinda, though it requires his own testimony again.[/QUOTE]

anyone can read material online and create a story utilizing that material, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Tony's story could be exactly that, It would have taken a lot of research to do. Listening to him It seem to me he at least thinks he's telling the truth, his body language and consistency ect. So If I were to call complete BS, personally, I would think it's via, MK ultra mind programming, memory implants ect, which in his story he says to having been subject to.[/QUOTE]

Again, including details present in other sources doesn't add support to the veracity of another story with those details..

True, Like I mentioned it's a conundrum, there's not much else to go on, I am only interested in this because of the correlation of certain details in the wave series, and other correlations elsewhere. I am sure other members will not at all be interesed in this topic because of the "Looseness" it requires. It is Tricky though and hard not to be a hypocrite, like Using Richard Dolan as a gold standard on one topic, Then saying Dolan doesn't add any support on a different Topic.[/QUOTE]

I'll only add that we don't try to present the Cs as fact or even as evidence. If anything, the material is an inspiration for actual research: the work of actually finding evidence.

True, I understand that, makes sense, and it is a great attitude to have, but we also use that comment as a "get out of jail free" card, I feel like I have no choice but to be a hypocrite at times. We use it to claim that we have the same skepticism of a scientist measuring empirical Data in a test tube. It works on some topics like Diet and health, psychology, earth science ect, but not so well with other topics. I personally found this forum because of the wave series, and my interest in PSI, and high strangeness. I am not ashamed to admit that here, do I say so "out in the real world" No. For example, to be part of the Fellowship, one has to believe in 4th density, a dimension above our own. How am I going to present evidence for that beyond my own personal experience? How can one be part of the fellowship, then claim the quoted statement 100%, and not have evidence that can be presented to anyone, to prove that 4th density exists, without being a hypocrite of sorts?

For the things that can't conceivably be verified, it's just a possibility that the picture presented by the Cs accounts for the existing evidence.
Hmm, Thats a very interesting thought.

And also, if Rodrigues were to find it funny that such criticisms are being laid at him from such a source as this forum, he'd do well to read more of the forum, because we don't just present material from the Cs as fact. We may be open to the possibility of really far-out stuff - more open than most I'd say! - but we still require good reason for accepting any of it as actually true. And whistleblowers definitely fall under that category, because the fact is, there are a lot of frauds (whether conscious or not) out there, especially in the UFO field.

Maybe Tony has already looked at some material here, or at least read the wave series? Or was subject to MK ultra type programming based on material in part, taken from the wave series?

As interesting as these interviews are, it makes one wonder, if we are not living on several 'levels' of reality at the same time?

Hmm, Like say, Tony's story is real, it just never happened "Here", Or he was taken further into the future for some portions of his experience?

Back
Top Bottom