The Healing Benefits of Turpentine/Essential Oils

I just thought I'd update and make a few comments on what I've been up to in relation to essential oils. As I mentioned, I've been fascinated by the theme of herbs and parasites for some time now but one of the biggest problems was choosing a protocol. I also felt that there has to be a cheap way of doing it. One of my major, albeit self-imposed blocks when I was following information in relation to Lyme disease, I think it was this thread, was the difficulty in acquiring antibiotics/a sympathetic doctor as well as the fact that I didn't even know what it was that I had. Also due to brain fog and a tendency to dissociate, I couldn't focus enough to properly assimilate all the information. I just kept getting the idea that something similar was at work that was keeping me in this constant cycle of addiction and depression. From the little bit I understood, I gathered that biofilm, even though I didn't know exactly what it was, was an impediment to the proper functioning of the antibiotics as well as the absorption of nutrients. I tend slightly towards being underweight.

As well as that, there was, for me, such an overload of information so that I read loads but did nothing. In any case, I got a bottle of food grade Oregano oil the other day and took 3 drops in a cup of tea (not recommended - it's very hard to drink in tea - better in alcohol or oil as Pantalleresco explains). Apart from the burning sensation, I did notice a positive effect on my mood in the following hours. This is something I've often observed when taking something that is good for my body. I don't take it as a sign of a cure but rather a signal from the body that I'm onto something. I didn't take anymore that day. The next day (yesterday) I took a couple of drops mixed with Jaegermeister and it went down much better. I took another couple in some wine before bed. So far, that's all I've taken as I'm trying to read and learn as much as I can, whilst fighting the tendency to get distracted and confused. So, in order to focus a bit, I wanted to comment on the two videos below. The first one, on biofilm, was already listed above. In this video, Tony doesn't look very healthy himself but I don't think that means his contribution is invalidated by that. Even some people comment on it in the comments section below. It may be that he's overdoing it, as I don't think it's necessary to take as much as he claims to do. In any case, in reference to what you said above Persej, about not being able to take enough for them to be effective, having taken just 3 drops in one go, I' not so sure I agree. I think they're extremely potent, which is why I'm taking it slowly. As I mentioned, ingestion of essential oils is totally taboo in aromatherapy circles the UK while it's still legal in Spain (for the moment). The EU has already recently made an attack on Homeopathy and Reiki. I don't know all the details - a friend told me but I haven't followed up on it yet. I'm sure aromatherapy won't be far behind. I hope to eventually learn to distill my own if it doesn't prove too expensive.

In any case, it was while watching the video on knocking out biofilm that I realized that the two herbs he uses in this case are very potent vermifuges. I mention this because as I said, I tend to get scattered whereby I'm looking for information on vermifuges and then information on biofilms. It seems to me, that the recipe he's giving for knocking out biofilm is also equally effective as a vermifuge. I guess, what I'm trying/hoping to do is come up with a simple protocol which will help people in general deal with all these issues quickly,simply and economically, particularly for other members like me who might feel in the same boat, ie, overwhelmed by so much information and constantly finding excuses to do nothing about their situation.

In the second video, he talks about making Oregano oil, which is basically a much milder version than the remedy he shows in the biofilm video. It's a mixture of just a couple of drops in a small bottle such as those used for tinctures with a dropper. He seems to get the math wrong when he talks about the percentage but that's not too important because he later points out that this is much more for beginners, and the idea is to add a couple more drops until you find your tolerance level. I've taken a lot of tonic herbs such as strong Nettle tea over the last couple of years but after my recent panic attacks I began to wonder if, as was mentioned in the Iodine thread, I might actually have been feeding the critters? In other words, nuke the critters, then take your superfoods.

I have a copy of Jean Valnet's book which TP recommends as the aromatherapy bible and as I did a search for the word "parasites" in the pdf version I made, it seems that pretty much all essential oils have a vermifuge effect. I'm going to get Thyme and Clove oil today (Clove is great for destroying parasite eggs).

By the way, I did have symptoms of some sort of parasite recently, (anal itching) and I bought an over-the-counter tablet for that. It's given some relief but the itching is not completely gone. Given that I also had a large growth of mould in the house, I think that Oregano and Thyme will be very helpful in removing those parasites too and healing my lungs. I have an essential oil diffuser and I'm regularly using those oils for my living space too. Here's a video by Tony I watched a couple of years back which gives advice on that. I haven't watched it recently but I'm pretty sure he'll mention Oregano and Thyme:

Using Your Humidifier to Heal.

And the two videos I've discussed in this post:

Knocking Out BioFilm From Your Body

Making Your Own Oil of Oregano

And here's a link to Jean Valnet's book on Aromatherapy

Again, this all may be overkill, maybe just regularly drinking strong infusions of Thyme, Elecampane and Centaury might be enough but then, way back, when these herbs were commonly used for worms they weren't dealing with the toxicity levels we are today. And on many of the Turpentine videos I've seen comments like "Oh yes, when we were younger, if granny saw us picking our noses or scratching our behinds she'd give us a dose of Turpentine/Castor oil, or rub it on our bellies." The C's did say that this topic is of utmost importance.

Furryfrog, with regards to Gluthathione being the mother of all antioxidants, I'm not saying that it's not but in one of the two videos above, I think the "Making Your Own Oil of Oregano," he claims that Thyme, Clove and Oregano are also mothers of all antioxidants!

P.S. When I take a shot of these remedies, I usually visualize Tony Blair or Obama or one of our chief parasites and dedicate it to them ;-)

Turpentine may be the best but the problem may be finding cheap and quality sources. It may also be as simple as drinking regular infusions of pine needles.

Inexpensive and easy to find where I live, under 10 dollars for a years supply, and commonly sold. I use the same brand tony uses, but I'm in canada same as he. In canada it's made from balsam, not pine but works the same.
There is a brand in America that is more "natural"
Don't drink it from a shotglass like tony does, or mix it with other stuff. Dumbest thing I've ever done, so gross. Use a dropper and put it in gel caps, then swallow them.

I'm trying to read and learn as much as I can, whilst fighting the tendency to get distracted and confused.

I think this is your biggest problem, your don't have a clear picture of what your problem is. It seems to me you are trying to use remedies that you like or our interested in against problems your not confident you have. Parasites are a broad term, you may have a few problems too.

By the way, I did have symptoms of some sort of parasite recently, (anal itching) and I bought an over-the-counter tablet for that. It's given some relief but the itching is not completely gone.

Ok, that's a huge symptom of candida, and more than a mild case if so.

Furryfrog, with regards to Gluthathione being the mother of all antioxidants, I'm not saying that it's not but in one of the two videos above, I think the "Making Your Own Oil of Oregano," he claims that Thyme, Clove and Oregano are also mothers of all antioxidants!
[/QUOTE]

If your fighting anything causing herx reactions regularly for a period of time over a week or so let's say, you need glutathione in your body, simple as that. The herbs you listed kill parasites, so Tony's saying they turn around and clean up the toxins afterwards. If they have antioxidant properties, there not strong enough if your fighting a big infection.

I think this is your biggest problem, your don't have a clear picture of what your problem is. It seems to me you are trying to use remedies that you like or our interested in against problems your not confident you have. Parasites are a broad term, you may have a few problems too.

Ok, that's a huge symptom of candida, and more than a mild case if so.

If your fighting anything causing herx reactions regularly for a period of time over a week or so let's say, you need glutathione in your body, simple as that. The herbs you listed kill parasites, so Tony's saying they turn around and clean up the toxins afterwards. If they have antioxidant properties, there not strong enough if your fighting a big infection.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll start reading up on it. With regards to not having a clear picture of what my problem is, you may be right. I am going with my gut feeling here but I'm kind of sure I'm onto something. At the end of the day, I have had a major mould problem in the house and Thyme and Oregano are going to help on that internally and externally for sure. Candida hadn't occurred to me so I will look into that. Thanks again.

I have to say that i was a sugar addict and due to that and other factors i had severed infection of candida.With research, patience and strict therapeutic help,i got rid of sugar cravings and carbs.It was not easy...I remember using oregano oil along with other vegetable cleansing remedies, i took it inside a gelatin capsule and with a full stomach.Now thanks to the gathering information from you and other sources regarding to diet,my food habits in that respect was/is and important factor to rebuild and make stronger my gut biota;-) but the work still continues...

I haven't looked really hard yet as I get a lot of puzzled looks in healthfood shops here. What kind of dosage would you recommend? I think Tony does overdo it.

I purchase it at a hardware store, yes, they will look at you funny in a health food store. I think I started out with a teaspoon, but you could certainly start out with less, like half a teaspoon.

You may want to do some research on Cistus Incanus. "Just a herb" but potent enough to give Herxheimer's reaction in some people. And it kills sugar cravings.

Plenty of articles about it all over Internet.

I see in many places terpentine being recommended in doses not exceeding 1 teaspoon. Is that a teaspoon like you find in a kitchen, or the actual measuring unit (which is almost 6mL)?

Hmm, I assumed it was a kitchen teaspoon. (About 5ml). When I take a full dose, it is six 00 gelatin capsules which is about 5.4ml. (0.9ml per capsule). So my dose falls in between the two.

I would recommend people to start with less, and for the love of God, put it in a gelatin capsule or similar.

Back
Top Bottom