Happy birthday to Laura!

Well, some of you were up mighty early today!!! Thanks to everyone and I'm planning a day doing what I like: reading, keeping an eye on all of you! and having some friend fish for dinner with a low carb lemon cake after!

I hope all of you will read my post from today on the "Darwin's Black Box" thread. I really do feel re-born!!!

Happy Birthday, Laura, and all the very best wishes to you! :cheer::flowers::flowers::flowers::cheer:

Well, some of you were up mighty early today!!! Thanks to everyone and I'm planning a day doing what I like: reading, keeping an eye on all of you! and having some friend fish for dinner with a low carb lemon cake after!

I hope all of you will read my post from today on the "Darwin's Black Box" thread. I really do feel re-born!!!

That's really good to hear!

Happy birthday Laura. Thank you for leaving for a little while your "harmonious home" to come and help.

Paraphrasing yourself in the future, I wish you a thousand lives of love and harmony.

Reactions: Ca.
Dear Laura, Happy Birthday and it looks like you are going to have a wonderful day. May the Universe bless you with the great health and may you achieve what you set out to achieve in this density!!!! As usual hugs and kisses, yours truely, Oliwer.

Back
Top Bottom