The nature of how OPs drain energy?

Pecha

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I came across this person named Aug Tellez who hosts a number of blogs on esoteric subjects.

He has this post which may be of use to some here looking to heal:

Please practice some mental distance with the material to protect yourselves. Parts if not all may not resonate with some and it is best to intake what resonates and discard what does not.

I don’t know, pecha, sounds like a mixed bag of garbage and some valid points. There is a lot of unintelligeable NewAge-speak, and concepts that don’t really make sense to me (like emotional energy is quantum energy?). On thed plus side he (or she?) emphasizes that “parasites” only enter when “invited”, and that the onus is on us to get rid of them, by self-observation and denying them the feeding energy.

All up, for me it sounds more like NewAge gobbledygook, with a few nuggets interspersed.

There isn't a source that is not without bias and I do agree that a lot of the concepts he presents does not make sense. I'll try to apply what he says about ridding vampiric entities attached to the body and report my experiences with it in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts nicklebleu.

I thought some of the post sounded like word salad but most of it was helpful. It almost seemed like two different people were writing it. Thanks for the link pecha, it was an interesting read.

There isn't a source that is not without bias and I do agree that a lot of the concepts he presents does not make sense. I'll try to apply what he says about ridding vampiric entities attached to the body and report my experiences with it in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts nicklebleu.
Hi pecha,
Have you read “The Wave” or any book recommended here:
If not, I strongly suggest you to do so ;-)

Maybe psychopaths are 'cut off' from their genetic lineage and have their souls reset to a 'zero' state. So, they are like a child in a evolutionary sense and devoid of cumulative instincts passed on through generations. And so they are very manipulative and rudimentiary in regard to social interactions.

And how might this severance occur? They are ill conceived. They were conceived as the parents were in a state of abandon, and as they were conceived in this manner - cut off.

And so from the onset they are severed, and the circumstances surrounding their genesis, further alienated: neglect, shame, all combine to make a unnatural being. And so this creature knows by appearances, and acts by mimicry. And the parents foster its growth on its wayward path by only attending to its material needs, for any depth of a relationship serves to incite shame and remind of its ill-conception.

So, the parents may do all they can to correct this, by being more loving, but this engenders a sense of 'you wronged me in my genesis', and make for a very unstable situation.

So their nature is severed from the genome, and being around them is unnatural, and so they become predatory. Out of their deprivations spawns a aggression towards others, but all the while it is to just establish that connection to humanity. And as it is so out of synch, makes relationships hard to establish, and connections faulty.

So, when you read about vampires, ect., they are not so much diabolical as they are depraved. Conceived in abandon and from that point forward trying to connect, but rebuffed by their unnatural condition.

And so, knowing this. Do nations foster the growth of these 'lost children' as a means to parent them under the umbrella of nationhood? There are liquor stores everywhere, and you know how liquor is integral to every social occasion (at least on tv).

Maybe psychopaths are 'cut off' from their genetic lineage and have their souls reset to a 'zero' state. So, they are like a child in a evolutionary sense and devoid of cumulative instincts passed on through generations. And so they are very manipulative and rudimentiary in regard to social interactions.

Psychopaths are entropic beings. They have no choice but to be parasites, living off the energy of others. I think the statement above is more descriptive of OPs who have a much more simplistic and mechanical nature.

Imagine you are having a spiritual experience in the presence of a higher power...

And in this encounter you begin to feel enlightened, or feel hope or love.

Are you a vampire for having been inspired or transformed from your gloom for it? Would the higher power recoil at your presence?

So, I think it is similar, but much more subtle a difference when you encounter a vampire type. But what they must be attracted to is your love; as would be the attraction to a higher power. So they want to resonate to you as they are so depraved. And it is an awful notion that you are being sapped of your love by something so lowly, jaded and profane... but love is unlimited and what is really happening is love is being exchanged in the resonance - it happens that the vampire is getting the greater boost in the experience, and you are left feeling uneasy since encountering this type is not usual.

So, I think they are like bastards, and other than their depraved condition, and the experience is something you want to avoid, it is not as bad as it seems because they want love, and in us is unlimited love.

If you understand that, it makes being in a situation like that easier to face in the case of repeated encounters.

Back
Top Bottom