What do you think about it...?

Hi jebediah, would you be able to provide a summary of the findings here for those who don't have a spare hour to view these?
Well my friend. I m very bad in English. I will be synthetic. Supossly, Peladyans ships in orbit nearly Earth through russian servers with agree of these goverment interact in internet with some people in the planet. And just a few of them publish in the web these chats. I dont know what to think, but the content move my interest, at least. High strangeness, in one case or in other. I hope have writed correctly.

To me, it sounds like complicated gibberish, which you could spend your lifetime trying to untangle. I didn't listen to all the videos, but in the part I watched, I didn't hear any mention of the things you mentioned. Such as Pleydians orbiting Earth in Russian servers, (whatever that means). I think it is typical New Age nonsense. IMO.

Edit: Oh I think I figured it out. There are Pleydians orbiting the Earth, giving information to governments which in turn are giving this information to some people via web chats. Hmmm, no not buying it, that is my short answer.

Last edited:
To me, it sounds like complicated gibberish, which you could spend your lifetime trying to untangle. I didn't listen to all the videos, but in the part I watched, I didn't hear any mention of the things you mentioned. Such as Pleydians orbiting Earth in Russian servers, (whatever that means). I think it is typical New Age nonsense. IMO.

Edit: Oh I think I figured it out. There are Pleydians orbiting the Earth, giving information to governments which in turn are giving this information to some people via web chats. Hmmm, no not buying it, that is my short answer.
In other videos (Spanish channels 'Agencia Cosimica' y 'Despejando Enigmas') is said that issues. I just share it and hope opinions to understand better.

I hear that this woman was recently interviewd in the radio of United States, program Coast to Coast. Well, its all.

Well my friend. I m very bad in English. I will be synthetic. Supossly, Peladyans ships in orbit nearly Earth through russian servers with agree of these goverment interact in internet with some people in the planet. And just a few of them publish in the web these chats. I dont know what to think, but the content move my interest, at least. High strangeness, in one case or in other. I hope have writed correctly.

Regarding your language: There are some pretty handy tools available like deepl.com which can translate in both directions, I think this could be of help to you.

When Spanish is your first language there are some books online on: Cassiopaea Español

And La Alta Extrañeza is also available in Spanish (here and here)

Beside it would be great, maybe with the help of deepl, that you could introduce yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Friends, I am sorry for posting something that I thought was interesting in the concepts, but I do not propose to continue. I was hoping for opinions in case someone knew the subject in more depth than I did, or had a substantiated opinion. The impression may not be good, but there are some ideas, or seems. That's all, and I can be puzzled as anyone. I didn't contribute or ask any more questions because I got the impression that it was inappropriate for the forum. I just, in my case, follow several lines with curiosity, assuming or hoping it will not harm me. Greetings.

Back
Top Bottom