My family and their screens...

I thought I'd paint a 'loose' series of oils, just a little highlight of my families faces as I see them...immersed in screens...I really wanted the blue light to be prevailant. I have two more to do plus a self portrait (we are a family of 7 at times...you know, fractured families joining up!) Thankfully, the dog still behaves pretty much like a dog!Brooke.jpgKaty Painting Sketch.jpgWayne1.jpgSonny-2.jpgDerek Sketch.jpg

Hello Potatoes and Tomatoes.. love the ID :-) I thought your vignettes were wonderful and reminded me that I had once entertained thoughts of doing this with my own family. It would be great if the images could be transferred to ceramic tiles to create a more permanent record. Great work!

Hello Potatoes and Tomatoes.. love the ID :-) I thought your vignettes were wonderful and reminded me that I had once entertained thoughts of doing this with my own family. It would be great if the images could be transferred to ceramic tiles to create a more permanent record. Great work!
Thank you MusicMan. ..I hadn't thought of transfering them, that's a brilliant idea, especially onto tiles...you got me thinking now!

Back
Top Bottom