Ever Share The Same Dream With Someone?

Evan

Jedi Council Member
I once had this dream: I dreamt that I was at band rehearsal, and our manager Scott was standing beside me. I was tuning a bass guitar, and the string broke and caught Scott across the nose, and his nose came off in his hand. I woke from the dream and looked at my clock. It was 3:06 am.

The next day I went to rehearsal and was tuning my bass. Scott was standing beside me. He said, “Hang on, let me move to the other side of you. I don’t want to lose my nose here.” I stopped and looked at him and said, “I had a dream last night..” and he said, “Yeah, at 3:06. I had it too.”

Scott worked in an occult bookshop, and was really into esoterica, and he said that we were on another plane at the same time (or something like that, this was back in 1986).

Anyone else ever have an experience like this, or some insight they’d like to share?

Hi Evster2012, that's pretty interesting! Was the rehearsal particularly important or were there other events going on at the time that were significant? Or do you think it was just one of those coincidences that happens sometimes?

I don't think I have ever had the same dream as someone, but I've had dreams where my partner has had similar themed dreams on the same night, like being attacked by some sort of monster/ person. There was a funny incident which happened years ago- I woke up before my partner and went downstairs to tidy up the living room, I was startled to see a mouse in the room darting to hide behind some furniture. When I went upstairs to tell my partner, he said he had just had a dream that there was a mouse in the house :lol: needless to say he was surprised when I told him there actually was!

I've experience something similar and maybe it was in waking sleep, not ordinarily what I'd call a dream because I was at work.

My workmates, supervisor and I were all standing around a large table finishing the sorting and packing for the shift. There was no talking because we were all focussed on the job. I heard my supervisor say 'I'll leave you all to finish this while I go get started on the paperwork.' I looked up from my work and everyone, including the supervisor was still head down focused on the work on the table. I asked 'did anyone just say anything?', they all looked at me and shook their heads 'no'. Then my supervisor said 'No, but I'll leave you all to finish this while I go get started on the paperwork'. Maybe she was thinking about saying it when I 'heard' it. I don't recall experiencing that before.

Hi Evster2012, that's pretty interesting! Was the rehearsal particularly important or were there other events going on at the time that were significant? Or do you think it was just one of those coincidences that happens sometimes?

No, nothing significant was going on at the time, just our weekly jam session. It was completely random, but I hesitate to call it a coincidence. I think it was genuine. I think we literally were together in our minds, our frequencies in harmony so to speak. True, Scott and I have known each other since we were four years old, and played together throughout elementary school, so we were pretty tight, but this was some next level stuff, haha!

As I mentioned, he was quite deeply into the occult. He did a lot of ceremonial, ritual, OTO magick-type stuff with what I guess you’d call a coven (the bookshop had a “back-room group”), and he acted as though it was perfectly normal to dream together, as though it was barely noteworthy. Maybe he was just putting on a show; it would be like him to do so. I on the other hand was completely blown away. To this day I still find it an incredible and amazing thing. I also think in many ways that experience is what opened my mind to accepting the whole Cs reality.

I've experience something similar and maybe it was in waking sleep, not ordinarily what I'd call a dream because I was at work.

My workmates, supervisor and I were all standing around a large table finishing the sorting and packing for the shift. There was no talking because we were all focussed on the job. I heard my supervisor say 'I'll leave you all to finish this while I go get started on the paperwork.' I looked up from my work and everyone, including the supervisor was still head down focused on the work on the table. I asked 'did anyone just say anything?', they all looked at me and shook their heads 'no'. Then my supervisor said 'No, but I'll leave you all to finish this while I go get started on the paperwork'. Maybe she was thinking about saying it when I 'heard' it. I don't recall experiencing that before.

This sounds to me like the merging of timelines phenomena, where there’s a little overlap, like the cat walking by twice in The Matrix.

Your story is amazing for me, but I love dreams and everything involved in the topic.
Never had such a thing, but sometimes I had dreams about my ex-partner having carnal encounter with a girl, we haven't talk then and haven't been in contact anymore but I knew that he is having affair; except once when we met I fell asleep and had a dream about him having intercourse with someone and then I asked him if it is true and he said that yes, he had it earlier.
I can also relate to Jones story as sometimes I'm thinking about specific situation, it just literally pops in my mind from nowhere and not long after this I have encounter with my thoughts materialized. For example I'm thinking about someone I haven't seen for very very long time and I wonder about this person and then I met them, or when I ask questions to myself wondering how this person is going I get answer pretty quickly.

Your story is amazing for me, but I love dreams and everything involved in the topic.
Never had such a thing, but sometimes I had dreams about my ex-partner having carnal encounter with a girl, we haven't talk then and haven't been in contact anymore but I knew that he is having affair; except once when we met I fell asleep and had a dream about him having intercourse with someone and then I asked him if it is true and he said that yes, he had it earlier.
I can also relate to Jones story as sometimes I'm thinking about specific situation, it just literally pops in my mind from nowhere and not long after this I have encounter with my thoughts materialized. For example I'm thinking about someone I haven't seen for very very long time and I wonder about this person and then I met them, or when I ask questions to myself wondering how this person is going I get answer pretty quickly.
Yes, those sound like premonitions, dreams that presage something that is happening or will happen. Also fascinating to me when those occur!

Evster2012 I loved your story. It's really amazing how people's minds connect. I'm fascinated by these themes.

Something similar happened to us, one night I was dreaming that I was being chased by someone and I managed to hide in some bushes. My body was without clothes. From those bushes I saw a commercial painting shop and I only saw the logo on the façade of the building and then I woke up.

The next day, I commented on this dream to my husband and curiously he also dreamed that same night that I was in danger and saw a man dressed in painter's clothes who was chasing me.

It was curious to have this connection to our dreams, as something like this had never happened to us before.
We have sometimes experienced a telepathic connection at some point or had premonitions, but having that connection to dreams was the first time. It left us with a sense of strangeness...

Evster2012 Me encantó tu historia. Es realmente increíble cómo se conectan las mentes de las personas. Me fascinan estos temas.

A nosotros nos sucedió algo similar, una noche estaba soñando que era perseguida por alguién y logré ocultarme en unos arbustos. Mi cuerpo estaba sin ropa. Desde esos arbustos vi un local comercial de pinturas sólo ví el logo en la fachada del edificio y luego desperté.

Al día siguiente, le comenté sobre este sueño a mi esposo y curiosamente él también soñó esa misma noche que yo estaba en peligro y vió a un hombre vestido con ropas de pintor que me estaba persiguiendo.

Fué curioso tener esta conexión con nuestros sueños, ya que nunca nos había ocurrido algo así.
Sí hemos experimentado a veces una conexión telepática en algún momento o tener premoniciones, pero tener esa conexión con los sueños fué la primera vez. Nos dejó una sensación de extrañeza...

Melissa Dykes of Truthstream Media talks about having the same dream that both her husband and daughter had, and then having the same dream that both she and her mother and husband had. She is at a loss as to why and how these shared dreams occurred, and quite literally asks her audience for insights on this phenomenon too. Interesting stuff, indeed.

Jim Robbins' book A Symphony in the Brain (about the development of neurofeedback technology) also touches upon this topic briefly if I remember correctly. But there has to be some more in-depth research as to how this occurs, somewhere.

Maybe 15 years ago, with a friend, we made a little experiment. The goal was to meet in a dream. So, maybe for 15 days, before to sleep, each of us made the intent to meet the other when dreaming. And one day it worked ! That is, we didn't exactly share the same dream (like in real life when you have a rendez-vous with someone, each one takes its own way to come) , but the place we met was the same, or at least had a lot of the same elements, cause it's hard to tell it "really" was the same !

I never repeated this experiment, and I'm still puzzled about what it could means.

My Husband and I have had what I like to call tandem dreams many times in our 30 year relationship.
Not exactly the same but with several matching themes, objects, and people.
When I was pregnant with my youngest child I had many dreams of terrible storms, hurricanes and tornados that wreaked havoc all around us but we made it through the fear and devastation unharmed. I can still vividly remember several of them.
He was born prematurely and the first 4 years of his life he was gravely ill and needed a lot of medical intervention and time and effort from me to survive , a time of feeling incredible fear and devastation for me.
He was not expected to survive and I was told that he was blind and retarded. He is now 33 and a manager at a local natural foods store.
The gift in that was it was the beginning of the turn my spiritual path. I became determined to find and use anything and everything I could to help, no matter how strange it may have seemed at the time. I started using crystals, massage, channelling certain melodies (I dont know why that occurred to me, it just came through me and felt very appropriate) etc... I became aware of my own deep love, courage, intelligence, and determination through that experience.

My twin sister has dreamed about things that I was doing or thinking many times. We experimented when we were younger and we'd ask each other a question that had a simple answer such as : which number am I thinking about. We were able to tell one another what the other was thinking with scary accuracy. Years ago I found that if I would ask a question in my mind repeatedly to my boyfriend while he was sleeping, he would sometimes try to answer. It was usually just a garbled mumble but when I told him "I love you" over and over, he repeated this to me in his sleep on a few occasions. My sister also tried this with her boyfriend at the time and got the same result.

Ennio: Very interesting video you shared. I found something that could be useful to understand the state of Dream, but you have to keep looking and analyzing this topic.

Perhaps what I found is seen from a somewhat spiritual perspective but it can add concepts, either to be discarded or to be taken into account in some aspect. I found this material in L/L Research and the conversation is with Q'uo.

The following fragment is the one that caught my attention in the search for data that explain this world of dreams:

"...We are those of Q’uo, and are with this instrument. We greet you each in love and in light. It is so that in the third density veiled experience of space/time that the dimensions of space/time and time/space are more separated in their concept and experience. There is a definite delineation between one and the other going from waking to sleeping.

The delineation between waking and sleeping in higher densities is more nebulous. In the fourth density, there is a pureness of mind that exists with an entity going through incarnation which is much more likened to your sleep state in third density in that the mind is less crowded to a fourth density individual and that which is expressed as being comes through brighter because the self is more translucent to the being that exists within all entities, all individualized portions of the Creator in every density.

The sleep state of an entity in fourth density could more be related to that of your deep meditation in third density. There lacks the confusion and the reorientation between the sleep state and the wake states in fourth density. Indeed, on your planet there are those currently existing in third density who do not require the sleep state as such, but have access to tap into the nourishment of being acquired normally in the dream state, by going into this form of deep meditation. We use the term “nourishment” because the self demands reconnection with a more pure state of being and this is true on every level of density from third to fourth, fifth and so on.

The state of sleep in the higher densities being more like meditation becomes more like the standard of existence the higher up one goes in the densities so that in third density one goes into a sort of coma, has access to this state of beingness, and then comes out of this state of coma into what they perceived to be the waking state.

In fourth density it is much less of a coma. It is still required in order for the individual to maintain incarnation, that is to live and not die or cease that incarnation, but it is less of a coma state and more of an awareness during sleep. That which in fourth density would be analogous to dreaming is retained with greater ease and on up into fifth density even greater ease. The state of beingness in fifth density is so acute within the incarnation that going into a state of beingness in that dream state is very subtle. It is as a lucid dream where one goes in with intention, one performs the acts that it is aware need to be performed, and consciously awake from that state and continue in the awakened state of that incarnation. And higher up in sixth density the state between dream and waking is so subtle as to not even need the concept of sleep and wake or being in a meditative state versus a non-meditative state. It would be such as on your planet in third density people take a coffee break and just rest from activities for a moment.

The state of pure time/space becomes more and more readily available the higher the frequency of that density and at some point at the end of the series of densities the self dissolves into the pure state..."

The Cs say that: "The unconscious mind is also a channel of communication with one's higher self, with other beings, and with the universal mind."

And this one: "The fusion of the mind is possible for those who love."

This is a complex issue and further research is needed. Perhaps the Cs have given some clue about this.:zzz:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Ennio: Muy interesante el video que compartiste. Encontré algo que podría ser útil para entender el estado de Sueño, pero hay que seguir buscando y analizando este tema.

Quizás lo que encontré sea visto desde una perspectiva un tanto espiritual pero puede ir sumando conceptos, sea para ser descartado o para ser tomado en cuenta en algún aspecto. Este material lo encontré en L/L Research y la conversación es con Q'uo.

El fragmento a continuación es el que llamó mi atención en la búsqueda de datos que expliquen este mundo de los sueños:

Los Cs dicen que: : "La mente inconsciente también es un canal de comunicación con el propio ser superior, con otros seres, y con la mente universal"

Y ésta: " La fusión de la mente es posible para los que aman"

Este tema es complejo y hay que seguir investigando. Quizás los Cs hayan dado alguna pista sobre ésto.

Ennio: Very interesting video you shared. I found something that could be useful to understand the state of Dream, but you have to keep looking and analyzing this topic.

Perhaps what I found is seen from a somewhat spiritual perspective but it can add concepts, either to be discarded or to be taken into account in some aspect. I found this material in L/L Research and the conversation is with Q'uo.

The following fragment is the one that caught my attention in the search for data that explain this world of dreams:

"...We are those of Q’uo, and are with this instrument. We greet you each in love and in light. It is so that in the third density veiled experience of space/time that the dimensions of space/time and time/space are more separated in their concept and experience. There is a definite delineation between one and the other going from waking to sleeping.

The delineation between waking and sleeping in higher densities is more nebulous. In the fourth density, there is a pureness of mind that exists with an entity going through incarnation which is much more likened to your sleep state in third density in that the mind is less crowded to a fourth density individual and that which is expressed as being comes through brighter because the self is more translucent to the being that exists within all entities, all individualized portions of the Creator in every density.

The sleep state of an entity in fourth density could more be related to that of your deep meditation in third density. There lacks the confusion and the reorientation between the sleep state and the wake states in fourth density. Indeed, on your planet there are those currently existing in third density who do not require the sleep state as such, but have access to tap into the nourishment of being acquired normally in the dream state, by going into this form of deep meditation. We use the term “nourishment” because the self demands reconnection with a more pure state of being and this is true on every level of density from third to fourth, fifth and so on.

The state of sleep in the higher densities being more like meditation becomes more like the standard of existence the higher up one goes in the densities so that in third density one goes into a sort of coma, has access to this state of beingness, and then comes out of this state of coma into what they perceived to be the waking state.

In fourth density it is much less of a coma. It is still required in order for the individual to maintain incarnation, that is to live and not die or cease that incarnation, but it is less of a coma state and more of an awareness during sleep. That which in fourth density would be analogous to dreaming is retained with greater ease and on up into fifth density even greater ease. The state of beingness in fifth density is so acute within the incarnation that going into a state of beingness in that dream state is very subtle. It is as a lucid dream where one goes in with intention, one performs the acts that it is aware need to be performed, and consciously awake from that state and continue in the awakened state of that incarnation. And higher up in sixth density the state between dream and waking is so subtle as to not even need the concept of sleep and wake or being in a meditative state versus a non-meditative state. It would be such as on your planet in third density people take a coffee break and just rest from activities for a moment.

The state of pure time/space becomes more and more readily available the higher the frequency of that density and at some point at the end of the series of densities the self dissolves into the pure state..."

The Cs say that: "The unconscious mind is also a channel of communication with one's higher self, with other beings, and with the universal mind."

And this one: "The fusion of the mind is possible for those who love."

This is a complex issue and further research is needed. Perhaps the Cs have given some clue about this.:zzz:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Ennio: Muy interesante el video que compartiste. Encontré algo que podría ser útil para entender el estado de Sueño, pero hay que seguir buscando y analizando este tema.

Quizás lo que encontré sea visto desde una perspectiva un tanto espiritual pero puede ir sumando conceptos, sea para ser descartado o para ser tomado en cuenta en algún aspecto. Este material lo encontré en L/L Research y la conversación es con Q'uo.

El fragmento a continuación es el que llamó mi atención en la búsqueda de datos que expliquen este mundo de los sueños:

Los Cs dicen que: : "La mente inconsciente también es un canal de comunicación con el propio ser superior, con otros seres, y con la mente universal"

Y ésta: " La fusión de la mente es posible para los que aman"

Este tema es complejo y hay que seguir investigando. Quizás los Cs hayan dado alguna pista sobre ésto.
I don’t recall having read this one before - about dream states and densities. Fascinating! Thanks for adding it here!

Back
Top Bottom