Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Do you really think he committed suicide?
I don't know. Suicide seems least likely than murder or escape.

I agree that it might be dangerous to know the answer, though the Cs sometimes decline to answer on that basis.

Looks like they are trying to move the focus on prince Andrew (and Bill Clinton) as a damage control. That video is from 2010, so who gave it to Daily Mail and why only now? Good riddance to Andrew (and hopefully to Bill also), but he's very small fish in the grand scheme of things.

Mainstream media is allowed to make these small revelations (about those who already have tarnished reputation) but not to write about Epstein's apparent Mossad connections, and why he was doing what he was doing.

I don't know what to make of this, but I just stumbled on this through Twitter, and although the article is on Infowars (yeah, I know), it revealed something I've never seen before. Sorry, if this has already been posted somewhere in the past.

Here's the description:

Code:
https://www.infowars.com/congressional-testimony-from-clinton-era-reveals-pedophile-blackmail-network/
This video explains the dark history and purpose of the use of mind control and pedophilia as a means of government espionage and blackmail.

At its heart is unearthed video of congressional victim testimony, given before a Bill Clinton advisory committee in 1995. How this video testimony has escaped the pubic discourse for over twenty years is a prime example of how deep the corruption runs in our society

In 1995, President Bill Clinton’s advisory committee on Human Radiation Experimentation included testimonies before congress from child victims involved in the experiments who claimed they were tortured, kept in cages, and used to sexually blackmail powerful politicians when they were only nine years old.

They claim to have been undergoing these experiments in government run laboratories along with several other young children.

The 1995 Human Radiation Experiment’s final report can still be found on the C-SPAN archives, but there is no archive of the child victim testimony.

Fortunately, the victim testimony was uploaded in 2015 to the YouTube “kollyvades” channel, entitled: “Mind Control Hearings from the President’s Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experimentation.”

And the written transcripts are still available at the National Security Archive.

This information is crucial to understanding the depths of corruption that has infected our society for several decades. Please share this link everywhere.

Looking up the description on YouTube you can indeed find these testimonies of children being subjected to mind control techniques and torture. One of them mentions "a Dr. Green". Here's the one I found with two victims testifying:

(for the first testimony you can skip to 5.40)

Saw this episode when it 1st came out. It is about hypnosis and proves that anyone can be used against their own best interests & have no recollection of their actions. What tools can a person use to prepare & navigate this? The video is a synopsis. In working in the media, the te-lie-vison is the greatest programming tool. Well now it appears in various social media story constructs as well. The programming is the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine the possibilities?

I don't know what to make of this, but I just stumbled on this through Twitter, and although the article is on Infowars (yeah, I know), it revealed something I've never seen before. Sorry, if this has already been posted somewhere in the past.

Here's the description:

Code:
https://www.infowars.com/congressional-testimony-from-clinton-era-reveals-pedophile-blackmail-network/

Looking up the description on YouTube you can indeed find these testimonies of children being subjected to mind control techniques and torture. One of them mentions "a Dr. Green". Here's the one I found with two victims testifying:

(for the first testimony you can skip to 5.40)

Here is the other video from the article. Notice especially what that woman had to say about Bill and especially Hillarys perversions:

I would strongly encourage anyone following this Epstein case to read From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyénot and preferably also the other two books mention in this thread by Laura in combination with Political Ponerology and some good books about the cataclysmic history of mankind. If you then also include the possible 4D STS interference in our world/history the C‘s have proposed, and all the other things they said over the decades, that will then shine an even more interesting light onto all of this.

With all of this as background knowledge, what has happened recently on the globe, including this Epstein case, looks even more interesting and curious.

Last edited:
If Mossad/Zionist control/terror/blackmail is sort of at the top of the human STS power structure, which I think the C‘s alluded to, this Epstein case certainly seems to have open the doors to expose/see at least a small part of the ugly head and inner workings of this snake on the human level, at least for some people.

I think looking at the rather obvious Zionist/Mossad/Israeli connections in all of this might by interesting and especially Ehud Barak‘s and Netanyahu‘s role and less prominent but equally or much more powerful interests from that sort who pretty likely also were key players on the human level in creating 9/11 and everything that followed.

Looking at all of this from the Ponerology angle is also interesting.

Pashalis. I think you've hit the nail on the head. I always remember starting to read the Wave and Laura mentioned somewhere that she
wanted to know just what the hell what was going on on this blue marble. Why the pain, death, war, etc. Slowly but surely she
revealed to us the whys. 4d interference, psychopathy, Mossad, or as Richard Dolan put it, a Breakaway Civilisation, and on and
on.
It seems, and this is only a hunch, that there is dissent near to the top now i.e. Mossad or more specifically Ehud Barak and
Netanyahu and the upcoming elections. What makes it interesting is that now some newspapers are being given permission to
be more revealing than previous. or seem to have an agenda to name names and produce some fall guys. Following who owns
these newspapers could possibly show which camp is supporting whom.
Not only that but in their hubris they might print things allowing us to read between the lines to form a clearer picture of long-
hidden in plain sight- nefarious goings on. If the public can get just a glimpse of what, up until now, they ignore maybe some of
them will sit up and pay attention,.

Of particular interest, of course, if everyone will avoid mentioning Israel, Mossad or the Jewish lobby and interference.

Here is the other video from the article. Notice especially what that woman had to say about Bill and especially Hillarys perversions:

Just a heads up that that woman (in the first part of that video) is the famous Cathy O'brien, who's testimony is not too trustworthy. I wrote about it here (see also the article that I linked to in this post):

"Pizzagate" Explodes

One interesting thing was something that Fiona Barnett wrote on Twitter about the Cathy O'brien thing. She basically said, that Mark Phillips (who allegedly rescued her, and 'deprogrammed' her) was/is a CIA-operative, who's purpose was to get involved and in contact with all the whistleblowers/victims, and then deprogram them to believe that they were just imagining things, that nothing bad ever happened to them. And that Cathy, as she and Mark toured giving lectures (without any harassment or threats btw) was still under programming, and Mark being just her new handler.

Barnett linked to an article that explains the whole thing. As I see it, this version of the story confirms what the C's were saying. That Cathy's story had truth mixed with fiction, that her story wasn't accurate. Right now I'm thinking, that throwing big names like HRC in her survivor story was just to gain attention, and to lure the real victims to trust Phillips. Below is the link to the article. You'll see that it was originally published on David Icke's site, but the writer doesn't seem to be affiliated with Icke. In fact, he implies that Icke was complicit in this.

That is not to say that Slick Willy and Killary have not done perversive and evil things, I'm sure they have! However O'brien is most likely a 'planted' figure to muddy the waters.

I would strongly encourage anyone following this Epstein case to read From Yahweh to Zion by Laurent Guyénot and preferably also the other two books mention in this thread by Laura in combination with Political Ponerology and some good books about the cataclysmic history of mankind. If you then also include the possible 4D STS interference in our world/history the C‘s have proposed, and all the other things they said over the decades, that will then shine an even more interesting light onto all of this.

With all of this as background knowledge, what has happened recently on the globe, including this Epstein case, looks even more interesting and curious.

I second that.
Yahweh is a god of psychopaths, the god of materialism, a god of soulless creatures with no hope of life after death... psychopaths like Clinton, Epstein, Jimmy Savile and many others, and not only in a symbolic but literal sense.

I don't know what to make of this, but I just stumbled on this through Twitter, and although the article is on Infowars (yeah, I know), it revealed something I've never seen before. Sorry, if this has already been posted somewhere in the past

This video explains the dark history and purpose of the use of mind control and pedophilia as a means of government espionage and blackmail.

Is it possible, Epstein and his Brother were subjected - to a form of this programming and Jeffery "groomed" to take on the role, that he did?

Amazing Polly just did a rundown on Ghislane Maxwell. Apparently Vicki Ward is not the wonder woman she's portrayed herself to be as a whistleblower re Epstein. Shorter than her usual, but packed with information. This stuff does wear on her though. The depth and breadth of the Swamp is getting her down.

And what about Ghislane Maxwell and the click/gang she associates with? Were they all in some type of programming and tend to stick together - in various roles, as Polly pointed out?

If the public can get just a glimpse of what, up until now, they ignore maybe some of
them will sit up and pay attention,.

I know what you mean, and I hope this "strategic revealing of some truth" by the Zionists will backfire in a positive way, but then again... As is pointed out by Guyénot, all of this is part of the Zionist blackmailing operation: guess who the American/Western people, including the well-armed right-wingers, will blame and slaughter if they get to know the (half) truth? Their own governments! This is the Damocles sword hanging over the heads of the Western elites, and the zionists exploit it. And they couldn't care less about the fate of other elites or nations. Jeez, and even if the whole truth came out, the "gentiles" would just start another holocaust and kill ordinary jews, while the zionist elite would profit from it and so the cycle continues. I guess I have little hope :-(

Back
Top Bottom