Will Franken on Climate Change

Turgon

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
A friend of mine sent me this last night. I thought he was very funny and covered topics like climate change, Greta Thunberg, LGBT politics, trans issues, etc. He was very spot-on with some of his observations to boot.

A friend of mine sent me this last night. I thought he was very funny and covered topics like climate change, Greta Thunberg, LGBT politics, trans issues, etc. He was very spot-on with some of his observations to boot.

I saw that the other night, and WOW! He pretty much tore into all the current social/political madness.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the audience was laughing hysterically because they're sick to death of all of it and quite happy to hear a comedian vocalize what they feel they can't say...

Worth a watch!

I saw that the other night, and WOW!

Jiminy Crickets, he pulled out all the stops:

M16 guy - drink in-hand remarks on the young people at the climate protest "...is nothing short of something very well coordinated, and to the untrained eye it looks spontaneous," and on he went.

Comedy, sometimes it is just good for the soul to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation.

Thanks for posting that, Turgon.

That was furiously hilarious! It helps me relaxing in the midst of such rampant insanity apparently blooming from nowhere that this actor is making fun of, he´s hitting the nail all along his parody of people and authorities losing their mind, or should I say, thinking they finally got the free ticket to heaven´s Ministry..

I watched that the other day, it was brilliant! I understand that the idea of that particular comedy club is 'no censorship' and 'free thought', so those who attend can expect to hear stuff they will not hear anywhere else. Still, in these ideologically possessed times, Will Franken is very brave. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a target anyway. It's interesting, as somebody else noted before, that some faces in the audience seem a bit 'triggered'. :lol:

Both videos posted up here were taken down by youtube!? It was recently posted up again but the censorship police is in full force since the lockdown started. Here's the latest version but who knows how long it'll be up before being taken down again.

Back
Top Bottom