'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Trump Establishes Task Force on Missing and Murdered Native Americans

Epoch Times: Trump establishes Task Force...

“It is my honor to sign an executive order … to address a tragedy facing Native American communities—the crisis of missing and murdered American Indians and Alaska natives, in particular women and children. It’s a tremendous problem. It’s been going on for a long time. Many, many decades, beyond that, and we’re going to address it,” Trump said before signing the order.

More than 5,000 Native American women and girls were reported missing in a single year and some are still missing, Trump said. One study showed Native American women are 10 times more likely to be murdered than the average American, he said.
“This should have happened many years ago,” he added.

The Task Force on Missing and Murdered American Indians and Alaska Natives, co-chaired by Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt and Attorney General William Barr, will do several things, including engaging with tribal communities on the scope of the issue, developing protocols for new and unsolved cases, and establish a team to review cold cases.

AG Barr launches plan to help missing, murdered Native Americans

What do you make of this?

Is this about addressing the Missing 411 problem? Probably not. Is it about exerting more control on tribal communities? Maybe a PR campaign?

Bigfoot footage capture, from the Republic state of Bashkortostan, (southwestern Russia).

English

“She has a breast, this is a female!”: Scientists studied a video with a mythical creature filmed in Bashkiria
29 ноября 2019 — 22:37
Snip:
A creature from the category of mythical settled near Birsk, the expedition members from Moscow are sure of this. The team is headed by candidate of historical sciences Igor Burtsev, who has been engaged in homology for more than half a century. As it turned out, he has a lot of evidence of the habitat of snowmen in Bashkiria. The arguments of the scientist were heard by Angelina Mashkina.

The head of the Moscow representative office of the International Center for Homology, which has been studying the Bigfoot for more than half a century, planned his visit to Bashkiria for several months. Since Igor Burtsev was shown this amazing and even shocking video, the 79-year-old candidate of historical sciences, it can be said, has lost both sleep and peace.

Together with colleagues and like-minded people, he analyzed every second of an amateur video, studied all the movements, or rather, even the habits of the object captured on frames. There is no doubt left - that's for sure HE! And the footage shot by local residents in the Birsky district of our republic, Igor Dmitrievich considers more than convincing.

Igor Burtsev, head of the Moscow office of the International Center for Homology:

- This, I think, is the second such case in the world. So convincing. Because it is clear that this creature is running. Moreover, when we studied the freeze frames, I saw a bulge there at one turn — this is a woman’s chest. Do you understand? This is a female.

On a record made back in 2016, but published on the Internet much later, 3 girls and a young man driving a Zhiguli flee from someone. Their emotions seem genuine ..

Link above

Here's a strange and sad story of a woman who recently died in mysterious circumstances. I can't help but wonder just what made her start shooting in her cabin. Did she see something that freaked her out? Then she's found dead near water with all her belongings left at the cabin. It makes no sense. It doesn't sound like she had a history of mental illness. I checked her location on Google Maps, it's close to the "Lake Michigan Triangle," which if I remember correctly is one of Paulides' cluster areas.

Foul play does not appear to be a factor in the disappearance of Michigan mom Adrienne Quintal, whose body was discovered over the weekend after she vanished from her family’s cabin more than two months earlier, according to new reports.

Quintal’s body was discovered Saturday near a dam roughly 300 yards from the Honor, Mich., cabin she vanished from on Oct. 17.

The day Quintal disappeared, the single mom made a desperate call to family members, claiming two men were outside the cabin shooting while she was indoors.

Benzie County Undersheriff Kyle Rosa told local station WPBN Monday that the results of an initial examination of the body seem to indicate otherwise.

“We did not see any evidence of there being another party out there shooting back at her or doing things that were described, I just can’t explain it,” said Rosa. “Not sure what her state of mind was at that time, whether it was a medical event. We do feel that she was there the entire time.”

The exact circumstances of her death remain a mystery. The official cause will be determined by the medical examiner’s office.

Toxicology results, which could help authorities determine how Quintal ended up in the water — or explain her distressed phone call to relatives — are pending, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Police and Quintal’s family have speculated a medical issue might be to blame, according to the report.
Michigan mom Adrienne Quintal found dead near cabin where she disappeared
She had suffered a head injury several months before her disappearance, her sister told the outlet.

Initial responders found multiple bullet holes and casings in the cabin where Quintal was staying, but she was nowhere to be found, reports said.

There was no blood or evidence that anyone had been injured, but her 9mm gun was on the floor, officials said.

She also left behind her personal belongings, including her vehicle, cellphone and purse, authorities said.

Quintal’s family was part of the volunteer search and rescue team to find her on Saturday.

“The search is over,” the family said in a Facebook post that evening. “We have not stopped searching for Ada for the past 9½ weeks. Today we found her. We are heartbroken as the search did not have a positive ending.”

Last edited:
Here's a strange and sad story of a woman who recently died in mysterious circumstances.

Yes very sad and strange. Further reporting mentions:

HONOR, MI - After nearly 10 weeks of searching by several police agencies, K9 teams and volunteers, Adrienne Quintal’s family used a canoe last weekend and drained a pond in a swampy area to find the missing Southfield woman’s body submerged in about 3 feet of water several hundred yards from her family’s Northern Michigan cabin, where she’d vanished after making a strange phone call to a friend.

That swampy section had been an “area of interest” for K9 teams searching earlier this month, but it had been “almost impossible to reach," police said this week.

It was a surprising end - so unexpectedly close to the spot where she’d disappeared - after such a long, involved search process that had generated much attention.

The search for “Ada” Quintal, 47, made national headlines after authorities released the fact that just before she’d disappeared on Oct. 17, Quintal had phoned a friend in the middle of the night saying she needed police to come to her cabin near Honor, where she’d been in a shoot-out with two men, one of whom she’d shot in the face. But when police arrived to the cabin on Indian Hill Road, they’d found no blood or sign that anyone had been injured. They found bullet holes in the cabin’s windows, but all the shots had been fired from inside, preliminary evidence showed.

Further it states:

There was no sign of Quintal. Her 9mm handgun was found on the ground outside. Her boots and cellphone had been thrown on the roof. She’d vanished.

...Authorities had described the ground around the cabin as swampy and nearly impassable in some places, making a search very difficult.

Thermal imaging cameras and drones were used to look for any sign of her. Tracking dogs were brought in, then later cadaver dogs trained to find human remains. A picture of a smiling Quintal - arms upraised and wearing a Mickey Mouse T-shirt - continued to be shared on social media as the days passed and the questions remained. Her family offered a reward for information on her disappearance and kept the public updated with posts on a Facebook page dedicated to the search.

The answer they’d been seeking came Saturday afternoon, when Quintal’s body was found in several feet of water in a beaver pond located a few hundred yards from the family’s cabin along the north branch of the Platte River.

Because that flooded, hard-to-reach spot had been an “area of interest” for K9 teams that had combed the acreage around the cabin on Dec. 7 and Dec. 8, “it was determined that the family would attempt to let some of the water out of the 'beaver pond’ flooding so that the K-9 teams could come back and attempt a thorough search of that area,” Benzie County Sheriff’s officials explained in a Facebook post on Monday.

Quintal’s family and friends were attempting to drain the water and began searching the flooded area with a canoe, police said.

“While conducting this search, a body was found, and the searchers backed out and called Benzie County Sheriff’s Office. It is believed that the body was fully submerged until approximately 12”-14” of water was drained, and this added to the success of finding the body.”

A recovery team made up of sheriff’s officials and the local medical examiner’s office arrived to get the woman’s body so the ME’s office could examine it.

Quintal’s family let their supporters know late Saturday that her body had been found. An autopsy was done on Sunday. “We are confident because of identifying marks such as scars and a tattoo on her right ankle that the body is in fact that of Adrienne Quintal,” sheriff’s officials said.
[...]
“Team MibSAR would also like to recognize Chris Moe-Herlick of Alpena County Search and Rescue (ACSAR) for her efforts in organizing a massive K-9 search with dozens of certified searchers from across Michigan and Ohio — the best of the best — on December 7th and 8th. Based on the results of this K-9 search, Chris Moe-Herlick was able to identify a 200-by-300-meter swath of flooded, swampy, muddy, tangled bush for Team MibSAR that needed to be searched, which was where, what are believed to be Ada’s remains, were in fact finally located.”...

The NY Times said the "9mm gun was on the floor" while the Michigan report cites it was found outside. Boots and phone being on the roof is very odd.

There was no sign of Quintal. Her 9mm handgun was found on the ground outside. Her boots and cellphone had been thrown on the roof. She’d vanished.

The NY Times said the "9mm gun was on the floor" while the Michigan report cites it was found outside. Boots and phone being on the roof is very odd.

The result of searching the map for Honor, Benzie County and Indian Hill Road

honor.JPG

So there was no robbery involved.

Police reported that the woman had been on the phone up to five minutes and indications are that it wasn't really a shoot-out but she was doing all the shooting for herself.

It seems that she was starting to shoot because those two men appeared to be very outlandish and threatening to her.

Let's assume the trespassers or perpetrators were humans and unarmed, why did they fail to go into hiding and leave the premises?

Who would enter the woods in such an area unarmed, especially with something sinister on their minds?

All things considered I would construe this tragical event as an altercation that emerged when two bigfoot types tried to intimidate and evict the woman from the cabin which they perceived to be on "their territory".

Bigfoot are sometimes known to be much more menacing like throwing rocks or trees.
Were they just trying to convey a message? Was it a "cultural misunderstanding"?

Things went sour when the woman freaked out while watching their big and eerie figures and shot one of them in the face (using her 9mm handgun) which must have been hurtful but is not fatal for these creatures.

In the end anger and pain got the better of them and Adrienne Quital was killed.

Their emotional state could be an explanation for the boots and the cellphone having been thrown onto the roof.

I think human perpetrators would have either crushed the phone or taken it with them to avoid leaving evidence behind.

For what it's worth...

I don’t know whether this type of incidents are normal through out human history or increasing due to wave breaching reality boundaries. It is not pleasant experience to read them and the people had no clue what to do one faces them except go on fight or flight mode. If knowledge protects, what type of knowledge protects people to face critters of other world where laws of this world doesn’t protect. Prayer at best?

I don’t know whether this type of incidents are normal through out human history or increasing due to wave breaching reality boundaries. It is not pleasant experience to read them and the people had no clue what to do one faces them except go on fight or flight mode. If knowledge protects, what type of knowledge protects people to face critters of other world where laws of this world doesn’t protect. Prayer at best?

Maybe knowledge protects in that you’d avoid certain places such as this, where strange disappearances occur? Even Paulides is at a loss to explain these mysteries, his suggestion is be very well equipped with transponders, satellite phones etc. if you decide to go in the wild. Like you said though, @seek10, I doubt any of those items would help facing otherworldly creatures.

Maybe knowledge protects in that you’d avoid certain places such as this, where strange disappearances occur? Even Paulides is at a loss to explain these mysteries, his suggestion is be very well equipped with transponders, satellite phones etc. if you decide to go in the wild. Like you said though, @seek10, I doubt any of those items would help facing otherworldly creatures.

@Arwenn,

@seek10 makes a good point that once a person is in that kind of situation it is almost too late to escape. I had a dream last night that a car with about 4 people pulled up to a house where I did not know the people or the surrounding area very well myself. They drove around with lights out at night near the house. They stopped and one guy asked for directions which I couldn't give him since I was kind of lost myself. He then offered a ride on a motorcycle and pulled out some kind of gun and I knew they were up to no good. I started thinking of how to distract them to get away and then woke up.

It seems it would be better to not intentionally put ourselves in locations that we are not familiar with just for a getaway. We may end up really getting away for good. As @seek10 said if you are in fight/flight mode the only help may be prayer which is not always successful.

I don't know if this incident is sasquatch related or some other 4D bleedthrough activity. I makes me more aware of the location factor as this one session in 2016 mentions.

Session Date: February 27th 2016:
(L) Well, I know it was science fiction, but it always stuck in my mind. If you went together with somebody through some kind of thing where you come apart molecularly and then get reassembled on the other side or something, things could tend to be a little confusing if somebody is not really competent to really handle the hardware.

(Pierre) It's like the Philadelphia Experiment when some of the soldiers remolecularized inside the steel walls of the ship.

(L) Is that part of the time dilation problem?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So if something is aimed at a certain point in spacetime but the planet moves, or something moves, or something doesn't get lined up properly, all kinds of really strange things can happen.

(Joe) Was this portal opened accidentally in this area? It wasn't specifically related to these people?

A: It was a scouting expedition by other dimensional plant based amateurs.

Q: (L) Are you saying plant-based in the sense that these were creatures that were plantiferous or something?

Q: (Data) Why bother going through this difficulty of returning the people instead of keeping them?

A: They were not wanted long term. Amateurs!

Q: (Joe) This portal was opened up specifically to have this effect on these Russian hikers?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Accidental, then.

Q: (Joe) So, it's like, "Let's try out our transdimensional portal-opener, and see what happens!"

A: The location was important.

Q: (Joe) And the hikers just happened to be there.

Q: (Pierre) What made the location important?

A: Underground mineral content and structure.

Q: (Joe) So this was a bunch of plant-like creatures who were scouting the planet for minerals for dinner or something... Mining something...

A: Close.

The phone and shoes on the roof make me think of "amateurs",

I was listening to a discussion about human crime. Examinations of crime patterns in cities showed that most crime is hugely concentrated in the high crime areas, eg 50% of crime occurred in 3% of the city. This crime concentration was true not only within the US but also outside the US. The facts of the particular locations helped generate the high crime rates. One countermeasure that worked for Kansas City was aggressive policing of a high crime location during night hours that cut crime in half.

It made me think that the missing people clusters are in some way similar to human high crime clusters. Something about the cluster locations facilitates taking people.

While human crime is higher at night, Paulides has said missing people tend to disappear in the late afternoon, which lines up better with human hunting animals in the late afternoon.

Recent interview with David Paulides about Missing 411 Canada.

Great talk:

Forgotten in his talks was when Paulides states that anywhere there is missing people there is a high propensity of them being of German origin, and that of all the physicists missing, oddly he states they were also German.

Canadian cases Paulides talks about (briefly worded below):

- Ray Salmon (hunter - RCMP scans lake underwater (no body) and they go into the bush with a swat team (very odd) - FOI request by family is 97% redacted).
- Betty Wolfram (child - German, very off story, reminded me of Skinwalker Ranch in some ways).
- Florence Spence (child - unrelated person has dream of where she was to be found - odd story indeed).
- Frank Goy (child - found 13 miles away: two days after Florence went missing).
- Paulides brings up the Highway of Tears - missing Native woman - high publicity, and Native Canadian children - not much publicity.
- Jack Pike (child - Blueberry picking trip - parents heard scream of their child and then nothing - 2,000 searchers for four days - Jack found opposite side of river (dry) and he woke, said hi dad, and then died).
- Geraldine Huggen (child - parents go on six week holiday with their children - gone nine days while being looked for by native trackers (prospector said where she would be found) - trackers found cloths and remains - ground in areas was heavily matted down with big impression. Paulides indicates that the trackers seemed to know more than what they said, possibly filtered out by the RCMP.
- Paulides is now up in Canada doing interviews (Jan 2020)
- Jessica Azo-Party (20 months old - missing from banks of lake (thinking abduction) - found 14 hours down river; autopsy stated she had died 90 minutes prior, not 14 hours).
- Paulides discusses autopsies, wherein parents pay for a second one. He brings up GHB (date rape drug) found in blood at high levels of those found, also produced by the body in small amounts naturally. Paulides is asking himself, what if there is a way that our bodies can produce more (or be stimulated somehow to produce more)? In these cases he mentions, there was no way GHB could have been given.
- Emil Irazola (?) and Lucian and Francois (sister/aunt) - downtown Montreal - Emil found in field (fitting many missing profile points) and the aunt had memory loss of how Emil went missing. Paulides does say , though, that Lucian and Francois also went missing in reality because they have no memories, and all this right in the city on a street side.
- Paulides gets calls from Vancouver telling his that so many people are missing, yet no one wants to talk about it.

From KUTV: Video, Tweets, and photos.
Snip:
Wayne Bassham, commander of Salt Lake County SAR, said shedding of clothing can be a sign of hypothermia.
That’s one of the first signs of hypothermia is that you get too warm and you want to go ahead and start removing some parts of your clothes.
However, the teen was found approximately six miles up the canyon from where an Uber driver dropped him off on Thursday.

“I want to meet the guy because he is a stud to be able to go that far without shoes and boots. It’s cold up there," said Rick Vollmer, a member of the search team.

Nicolas had been in Millcreek Canyon for almost 30 hours before he was found. He suffered frostbite on his feet and was transported to a local hospital.

From KUTV: Video, Tweets, and photos.

A little update here:

"Originally, they believed that the ride service company dropped Nicholas off at the mouth of Millcreek Canyon, Bassham said. But Unified police detectives tracked down the driver and learned he was actually dropped off about 8 miles up the canyon, which changed the entire dynamic of the search, he said."
[...]
Near the top of the canyon, searchers found evidence of someone “post-holing,” or someone moving through waist-deep snow without skis or snowshoes, Vollmer said.

As crews were searching for him, a possible sighting was reported by two backcountry skiers.

Searchers then continued following the holes in the snow, and found a boot and a glove in one hole, Vollmer said. As they continued to follow the tracks, they found a snow cave at the base in a tree well that had Nicholas’ backpack and a pair of Levis. About 75-feet from there, the other boot was found.
[...]
But about a quarter-mile later, crews found Nicholas, who they described as amazingly upbeat despite hiking in the snow with no shoes. Bassham called it an early sign of hypothermia, a person shedding clothing because their mind is telling them they are warm.

Nicholas was found about 6 miles from where the Uber had dropped him off, in an open field off of the Red Pine Trail and past Dog Lake
[...]
Vollmer said it was a good ending for an incident that could have turned out very differently.

“The guy made it and I’m very impressed with him.”

What propelled him onward through waste deep snow without turning back earlier is not known.

Lucky man!

I watched the following interviews with Dave Paulides as I was researching the disappearance of two Dutch women (perhaps with German roots?) in the Panamanian jungle (near the Continental Divide) in 2014 (more about them in another post).

And:

Paulides mentioned that disappearances in Canada follow a different pattern. As Voyageur already mentioned people have disappeared in plain sight or they were very close to Canadian cities. Dave also mentioned that people also disappeared in surroundings which were flat, berry pickers also seem to disappear.

Sometimes when people go missing only a few bones are found (as in the case of the Dutch girls).

I thought it was particularly interesting that some Indians are aware of the dangers of something lurking in the wild. Paulides will be talking to some of them for information gathering purposes.

I read the same kind of comment underneath one of the videos about the disappearance of the Dutch young women. Apparently, the writer of the comment had been warned by an indigenous person in the Panamanian jungle, before his hike, not to go there, as he could be in danger. According to some numbers more than 50 people disappeared in the jungle in Panama in 2014, but I don't know how many of them were found dead or alive.

David Paulides has done a phenomenal job.
This is personal side note:

In my life I have known several children that disappeared from 2 to 4 days, either in Montreal Canada, or the south-shore suburb of Montreal. These disappearances happened in the 60's. And although they were found unharmed. None of the children had any memory of what had happened. In 2 of the cases, the parents could not even imagine how their children were taken. One was found by police, two just sort of came home under really strange circumstances.

If I know 3 persons personally from childhood, how many of us also know of similar stories?

Back
Top Bottom