MATRIX: When it marks you as a target

lilies

The Living Force
I noticed that the MATRIX is not only actively attempting to remove me from the picture, but also the number of its Soft Kill attempts on me are just getting ridiculous at this point. Hence this post. Its like trying to walk in a medium of thick spider-webs or wading in deep swamp or having to walk against strong winds.. Scroll down for the section containing the words bolded above

I think and I would like to propose the following:

Murphy's Laws books are a collection of the symptoms or observations about the working mechanism of:

The Lizard operated MATRIX system

inside of which we are forced to live our lives in slavery. Their intelligent, aware, super-computer network that automates most aspects of the job category: Lizard Slave Master, or just Operator.
The Operator's job is to vampirize your life-force as much as possible without killing you during your life, because you are a valuable asset. However: as you get more aware and you decide to fight back, you pass their danger levels, from green to yellow to red, one after the other. You begin at Exploited Cattle or Sheep = danger level is zero. Then you gradually pass into becoming their adversary, meaning you will be designated as higher and higher threat to the system, until you receive your final designation: Anti-Lizard Terrorist.

Once the MATRIX noticed you and marked you as a target, assigning you a danger level:
1. you are hampered as much as possible in your endeavor, your career is clamped, your successes are sheared back / clipped, like the nails of pets, you are to be defanged and your career is to be destroyed
-- if the MATRIX can't Soft Kill you, or if Soft Killing you was not enough = you are still dangerous to the Lizard Slavery System, then:
2. active attempts are made on your life.

===================================================
Exactly why we have the protective Fellowship Crystals:
Murder attempts on you include: exploiting your lack of awareness or just alertness and your "exhaustion-induced temporary dementia" about the dangers of
1. In Traffic: MATRIX actively directs people before you, so you hit them or fill the street with Highly Strange Traffic-From-Nowhere to flatten you, whereas there is NO TRAFFIC, either before you don't attempt to cross the street just walk on the walkway or there is NO TRAFFIC at all on the street, after the row of dangerous high speed vehicles pass. Its as if YOU were the Activator of Deadly Traffic, with which the MATRIX hopes to kill you
2. Toxic foods: ingest--> get inflamed/wormed-egged/molded/food poisoned--> die
3. Legal system: attempting to incriminate you-->pulling you into active squabbles, into escalated situations hoping for imprisonment for you, then in prison death by mauling, suiciding etc..
I think these Murder attempts will be ongoing, until you either (a) Get The Message and concede defeat and return to Exploited Cattle / Sheep status or (b) until you are made dead.
You only KNOW what I am talking about if you SURVIVED countless such attempts on your life and you NOTICED, something is waaay out of ordinary here regards simple, real-life stuff.
===================================================

Soft Kill methods:
1. Electronic banking system glitches affecting you = nothing much works, claiming one error after the other [Dear Customer! We are having difficulties / system maintenance at the moment, please try later.. etc...etc..]
2. Electronic shopping system glitches affecting you = accepted orders placed are getting annihilated
3. Delivery methods: various shipping system failures, mis-routing your package, sending it to the West Coast, when it should have been sent to the East Coast via airmail, etc.. resulting in 20 30 60 70 DAY delays, until your package arrives in a condition of apparently having survived a carpet bombardment in a War Zone
4. Customs intercepting your package way too often.

Example:
1. I'm trying to order supplements from the UK to an EU address since December 2019.
So recently - as of since end of 2019 -, the British Banking System decided to up the ante on its security system and the older, cheap, non-embossed credit/debit cards are no longer accepted at any UK shops nor at Amazon.uk. To realize this = to make my bank ADMIT this fact, three purchase attempts I had to make, all of them were rejected and my bank was of course freezing the purchase-money three times in succession, preventing me from re-ordering, delaying..delaying.. delaying.. me from getting the supplements again and again.
I had to buy / sign a contract for an embossed credit card [mark of Satan] last week and re-ordered said UK supplements last Friday. Everything is going fine. New embossed debit card is accepted. Amazon is finally reporting they are in the process of dispatching my order.. then they dispatched Monday.. and I was automatically expecting the package this Friday. When today checking the order tracking, Amazon greeted me with: "DHL is unable to deliver your package as the parcel was DAMAGED during delivery and they have to ship it back."

:-D So after chatting with their Helpdesk, they offered me to refund the "unable to deliver"-order amount and place it on a gift card. Then I'm supposed to be able to use that gift card to re-order again. Okay, let's do it. Waiting for the gift card.. now... :-D

Last edited:
**Its as if YOU stepping onto the street or approaching dangerous points, crossings, road repair spots etc.. etc.. ((such sweet spots being always selected as possible murder-sites)) so YOU, your approach to these sites conveniently selected / designated by The MATRIX, You become the Activator of Deadly Traffic, with which the MATRIX hopes to kill you

Hi Lilies. As Laura once said 'there's a programme for everyone'. So maybe don't take it so personally. We're all in this together and part of the journey is to take the bumps along the way as part of it. Focussing on being targetted can lead to unforseen side effects and also perhaps amplify whatever may be going on. And anyway learning is fun. Laughter in the face of it all - especially onseflf - helps best I find. ;-D But sorry to hear that you are experiencing so many glitches. Maybe time to stand back and look at the larger picture...?

You can have your act together, do all the right things for yourself, but that's not enough, is it? One of the great lessons in life is that, "You can't do it all by yourself"; you must accept that the Lone Wolf is a limited proposition.

However, if the people you choose to work with toward a common aim aren't operating at the same level of knowledge.., even if they are generally decent, hardworking, healthy people of good intention, (and that's hard enough to find!) If they don't know or accept some of the basics, like eating and sleeping right, (let alone the more "deep code" elements of reality!), then you might as well forget your project, or just accept that it will never crack out of the Matrix sandbox. Your people, if they aren't properly learned, can be subverted as needed by the Matrix, turned into Agent Smith types for the time required to sabotage your plans. It doesn't take much! There will always be critical moments, critical decisions in the development of a project, any of which can be swayed by a sudden emotional meltdown or blowup, an activation of some long buried self-destruct programming, anywhere along the chain of cause and effect. There are a thousand ways a plan can be vulnerable, and you can't helicopter parent everything; you'll just burn out if you try. You need managers and partners who aren't vulnerable, who are actively able to recognize the fires for what they are and put them out with a minimum of energy expenditure. That's hard to do.

For the most part, the Matrix will have a harder time breaking you personally, tricking you into bad calls, but if you're trying to do something other than stay in your corner, if you might potentially build something that might help others or spread knowledge in a way deemed unacceptable by the Matrix, -if those plans require others to work with you, then the opportunity for knocking over your blocks becomes a geometric equation composed of the number of people involved times their points of likely failure, a simple exercise of exploiting all the little gaps in awareness. Gaps which are highlighted for the Matrix and oftentimes invisible to we rats in the maze.

So you basically can't work with regular people. You have to find others of similar awareness, or people willing to take on a student role to yours as teacher. The first type of person is rare, and the second type is not perhaps something we are all cut out to deal with. Teaching is not without its own challenges.

When it was postulated, (by Gurdjieff?) that a small number of people who are actively aware can make huge changes in the world, it's easy to see why when your own small number of people are constantly buckling at critical moments so that the keystones of your various castles and bridges are knocked out just as wondrous things ought to be coming together.

I should add to the above...

That's War.

Each side has its clever plans, and each side's job is to disrupt the clever plans of the other while continuing to operate as best able while under fire. The first side to throw in the towel loses.

Simply by not giving up, by regrouping and re-organizing and trying again, you are holding the frequency. Until you are captured or dead, you are still in play. -In the end, I think the earnest attempt might be the important thing. Or at least as important as victory.

Every lesson learned, every person affected along the way, even if immediate results are disappointing, is a lesson nonetheless committed to the memory of the Cosmic Mind. I think (hope) that stuff adds up in the end.

I should add to the above...

That's War.

Each side has its clever plans, and each side's job is to disrupt the clever plans of the other while continuing to operate as best able while under fire. The first side to throw in the towel loses.

Simply by not giving up, by regrouping and re-organizing and trying again, you are holding the frequency. Until you are captured or dead, you are still in play. -In the end, I think the earnest attempt might be the important thing. Or at least as important as victory.

Every lesson learned, every person affected along the way, even if immediate results are disappointing, is a lesson nonetheless committed to the memory of the Cosmic Mind. I think (hope) that stuff adds up in the end.
Just one question:

As a concept, is war something of the STO or STS type?

What is the purpose of the war?

What do we choose, fight for power ..., or try to remind ourselves and be ourselves?

In a certain context, the C's said (I'm paraphrasing): "STO doesn't care about those things."

I don't know about STO, but I certainly care about those things. It is the only war that matters in the end: Nihilism v Creation. Truth v Lies.

Are we climbing toward union with God or retreating back to sleep at the bottom of a black hole? That war. -As expressed through every conflict you might find yourself caught up in, where you must choose whether to fight or give in. Where you must work out what is true and take that truth into your soul, or excise it out of your soul if you discover it is false.

One of the first fights where I began to understand these principles I watched unfold (through the distance of keyboards and screens), was a psychopath who through nasty, rat-like actions tried to destroy SOTT before it could even take root, versus the knowledge growth and counter moves required to survive those attacks and prevail. It was a drama which took years to unfold, and when I think now about how much could have been lost if little decisions had been made at the time... Stunning. And those battles are happening around and through us all the time!

Side note: We've been told that battles at higher densities are disguised as big weather patterns and storms. I've noticed that often during the most squirrely weather that I will find myself along with others fighting to make decisions at critical points in our lives which will effect the timeline to come. Interestingly, at such junctures while I may be struggling over, say, whether or not to allow a new person to live in my house, while across town another person might be trying to decide whether to confront an employee about some important issue. -All the little 3D people are at their own cross roads while the skies above boil.

When Trump beat Hillary, I think that might have been a critical battle expressed at our level. What was the weather doing at that time, I wonder..?

Let’s not forget there are also “guardian” “angels” (whatever they might be) who are also a part of the picture as we struggle with our chains in the matrix.
Yes yes! I believe so much on these "guardian" angels. They saved my life few times. So pray to them also is important, be grateful that are still there specially now, in these crazy times. They are part of our wisdom and also take care of us.

Let’s not forget there are also “guardian” “angels” (whatever they might be) who are also a part of the picture as we struggle with our chains in the matrix.

Yes. Maybe, some times it´s you in the future.

Yes. Maybe, some times it´s you in the future.

Interesting. I am already me in the future. And I am here now. And what is 'some times' anyway? I suppose some time could be any time and so, therefore, anything is possible in any given moment. Kind of like gravity.

You see, I already made an agreement with myself to be here with me in this lifetime. So, I am thinking these "angels" are some other level of 'consciousness unit'. Sometimes I have a sense they are part of a team or group of some sort of which I am also a member. I am here, boots on the ground, so to speak. I am on the 'away team' as was the parlance in Star Trek. There is some kind of geo-magnetic storm and communication is cut off or sketchy at best. Praying works best for me. I have to actively ask to receive any feedback. Otherwise it is just my mind in an echo chamber.

At any rate, I mean to be speaking of some 'others', not me. There were times I was rescued. Yes, there were times I did it. And, there were times I was lucky. There were also the times I had to cling to dear life with all of my being to stay here in this body. I suppose I was crying out for help from on high in those moments (along with engaging my will). And that would seem to be a necessary prerequisite action for any help from a higher level of STO being to occur: Asking.

Hi Lilies! What you describe happens to me since the 1st january! It's our "happy new year" :-D . As others said, laugh at it in order to not feed the matrix (pendulum in the book recommended by Laura). I have many interesting books canceled though they took the money from my visa card (among other a book that I waited very tightly: Paul's necessary sin, second hand book and it was at only 15€) . I even had an empty package (600€ of vitamines) . You open the pakage and it's empty :lol2: . Well, these were important vitamins, but I have other kind of suplements at home and I'll take them in the meanwhile, do an order again. This morning again, I just receive an email from another seller saying he cancelled an order. You can take it as "What a b*t !" or you can take it as "what a show! I will not stop bying and ordering and will see what happens".
Yes you lose time and money, but if you let anger and fear drive you, you'll lose more, much more!

I quote MBC here as it is the thing to do:
Hi Lilies. As Laura once said 'there's a programme for everyone'. So maybe don't take it so personally. We're all in this together and part of the journey is to take the bumps along the way as part of it. Focussing on being targetted can lead to unforseen side effects and also perhaps amplify whatever may be going on. And anyway learning is fun. Laughter in the face of it all - especially onseflf - helps best I find. ;-D But sorry to hear that you are experiencing so many glitches. Maybe time to stand back and look at the larger picture...?

Back
Top Bottom