Cats (and other pets) - attachment style test

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I stumbled upon a fascinating video that describes various attachment styles that cats may display. It may help you understand your kitty better. And it may also have broader implications, like understanding why some cats are more distraught when going to the vet. (Gasp! :scared:😅)

If you have a cat, you've probably asked yourself, "does my cat love me?" Love is a messy term. It's not all that accurate to the way we feel...that attachment. Does a baby love their parent? I would say yes. So I decided to put Bill and Loki's love to the test using one of psychology's most famous experiments!

i have heard that close pets can rescue a human soul who is unable to find its way to the light after death ..
anybody else have a story like that ?
( I just hate that when i'm tormented by lower entity ghouls ... keeping me from finding my way ..sigh)
should i get a Shepard, a Parrot,a monkey or well a cat ? this is NOT sarcasm i'm being honest ...
well i really don't smoke pot anymore , those daze are over ...

Attachments

• Capture cats.PNG
    Capture cats.PNG
    188.9 KB · Views: 10
I didn't know where to put this video, but I think this is the good section. It is sooooo cute. Enjoy and also enjoy the song...

I am sorry I put this video in the wrong section. Can someone erase it ? It goes at the section of 2d friends. I made the mistake. Sorry.

i have heard that close pets can rescue a human soul who is unable to find its way to the light after death ..
anybody else have a story like that ?
I believe there are stories of people being greeted by their pets as they pass over. But whether they can "rescue a human soul who is unable to find its way to the light after death"? I haven't heard anything like that.
( I just hate that when i'm tormented by lower entity ghouls ... keeping me from finding my way ..sigh)
Hey wodasi, perhaps you would like to open a thread in the swamp?

should i get a Shepard, a Parrot,a monkey or well a cat ? this is NOT sarcasm i'm being honest ...
well i really don't smoke pot anymore , those daze are over ...

I would say that when one is really ready to take care of a pet, one will have a good idea of which pet is best suited to our abilities and our lifestyle. So, if at the moment you aren't sure which pet you can give the best life to, chances are it may not be the right time to get one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom