Session 21 March 2020

Yes, activating the eyes would skew the brain waves.
found this on ebay
Would you think it worth getting?
no guarantee it works, but there's not much that can go wrong either.

Old electronics have a great probability of having faulty components and if they are not faulty, because they are old, the moment you put it to work it could not last long.

I would go you something like this: OpenEEG edit: (link to openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/) this company seems to manufacture and assemble the pcbs + components based on the OpenEEG project and they sell a ready to use unit for 99€. Not bad I think.
edit: this also needs the electrodes that do not come with an elastic or support band.

Then we need the free software that seems to be available on the OpenEEG website. There seem to be several software options available as listed on Welcome to the OpenEEG project. I was tempted to dig depper into make one my self but seeing these options and that the quality is probably neater than anything I could put together, it is probably worth the money to be spent.

Last edited:
I agree and don’t agree Luc. There are always piles of plans I think – because that what they do (note Event 201…, that’s a plan being live tested/gamed).

The disproportionately draconian measures taken to stop the current virus from spreading may be a setup for Plan B - like the boy who cried "Wolf!" until he was ignored - for netting the non-conformists who were not "turned" by the virus released under Plan A.

Or, I could have just let my fears prey on me after spending too much time alone, you decide.

Hi luc, Not totally disagreeing with you but I think that speech of Mr.Carney, head of the Bank of England was pretty clear in how he expected all companies to comply, with no exceptions, to the draconian GLOBAL WARMING sthick. He threatened get on board or go under,. They were in full flow on this adventure, with Greta as the logo.

This was their masterplan I believe. Their bullyboy tactics have been stopped in their tracks and thank DCM for that. I think that policy would have crushed all of us. STO works in mysterious ways.

I think you are right, we shouldn't ignore the various plans and agendas, including THE agenda, if we ever can figure it out. What I meant with my comment was that according to the Cs, this "nothing-burger madness" wasn't planned in the sense that the virus escaped and mutated, and they had to react. So for example, I initially thought that all this might be a deliberate attempt to lock us all in and drive us mad. But if what the Cs is right, that wasn't really the plan - the plan was to contain the virus. This doesn't mean of course that something like a quarantine wasn't planned in another context, or that it's possible that other actors jumped on the bandwagon, or that "they" thought this might be an extra benefit. I was trying to see the situation in a new light, as opposed to the angle from which I looked at it before. Thanks for your comments, they help me keep all angles on the radar. :-)

Also the peace and quiet, the absence of pollution and the serenity from this is amazing in some cases!

I must say I agree. People here have commented that "the sky has never been more blue" - took me a while to figure out what changed: no planes! It's beautiful. And so quiet - no planes, almost no cars, just silence and blue sky and spring. Made me think about how much we have lost, although of course "quiet" also means "economy dead" these days, but it sure is an interesting experience.

I must say I agree. People here have commented that "the sky has never been more blue" - took me a while to figure out what changed: no planes! It's beautiful. And so quiet - no planes, almost no cars, just silence and blue sky and spring. Made me think about how much we have lost, although of course "quiet" also means "economy dead" these days, but it sure is an interesting experience.

Sorry I'm actually trying to post a good song for the occasion lol but it'snot happening 😅😅 thanks for your reply. Yes it's all still sinking in, and thinking there is a possibility that the hard times financially will bring people and communities together as it has in the past.. Well for some folk at least, others could deteriorate more.. 🤔I've already seen a few things. I'm also thinking about the possible difficulties. But enjoying the clean air and peace and time to meditate immensely, unreal 🌞🌞🐅🐅🙂

I think you are right, we shouldn't ignore the various plans and agendas, including THE agenda, if we ever can figure it out. What I meant with my comment was that according to the Cs, this "nothing-burger madness" wasn't planned in the sense that the virus escaped and mutated, and they had to react. So for example, I initially thought that all this might be a deliberate attempt to lock us all in and drive us mad. But if what the Cs is right, that wasn't really the plan - the plan was to contain the virus. This doesn't mean of course that something like a quarantine wasn't planned in another context, or that it's possible that other actors jumped on the bandwagon, or that "they" thought this might be an extra benefit. I was trying to see the situation in a new light, as opposed to the angle from which I looked at it before. Thanks for your comments, they help me keep all angles on the radar. :-)

What is also interesting to think about is this: what if the "reaction" to the event, i.e. the clamping down of human beings, actually creates a situation in which cosmic signals of distress are sent out and responded to by appropriate repercussions? If human beings who are suffering en masse can bring on earthquakes, what else could they bring on???

I remembered this today. If i am reading the date correctly and it's real, it was recorded 15 years ago. They discuss spreading a virus modifying a gene supposedly controlling religious beliefs.
i tried to share this video on my Facebook and immediately got warning this will be stamped with fake news alert. They provided this as fact check :knitting:

Excellent find! Which means we're all connected, STO and STS, to the universal consciousness, even if we don't know it... Lorea

ON A MORE SPIRITUAL NOTE: It is very HARD to keep remembering that THERE IS BUT ONE SOURCE. That ALL THE TWISTS AND TURNS ARE FROM THE SAME RAY OF light. In the meantime we need make extra provisions of remembering that!!! IT (she/he) IS ALL THERE IS. The light and the desire to experience the LIGHT!

The deluge of information in itself from this harbringer of an event is enough to stress a lot of people to the point of jumping out of a window. I say: Win Do We Go Home!!!

Do we have the separate topic for Coronavirus, or viruses, or plague prevention or treatments natural way?
If not, then someone should start new thread about this. Probably lots people looking for information or remedies for natural way instead Vaccines.
And because my English is short and I don’t have ability to looking for some of valid public information to backup such as Iodine, Ketosis, NAC, Detoxification, Infrared Sauna, Ascorbic acid etc...

The information would lead to let people prepare to upcoming plague or pandemic.
This way, we can service to others, also there’s chances for someone who might looking for right place to find spiritual knowledge too.

Then this comes true reality.

Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?
A: Yes.
Q: (Artemis) SOME people!

Like @Jefferson also mentioned mentioned with isolation of older people. My mother who is 88 has been isolated for almost 2 weeks and many like her are in their final phase of life and will be dying without their close family around them to help the transition. Something that is important for both parties. Now they just die and the close family will get a letter that their mother/father/uncle/etc. has died and that they for safety reasons will be burned and with no funeral as it could threaten lives. How messed up is that and cruel! For many people not least old people, is the personal contact more important than food and they wither away without it. In some cases skype is possible and can help somewhat but is still a poor substitute. The social distancing is making people suspicious of others if not downright afraid, which only leave them even more vulnerable to become avid followers of the authorities.

I couldn't agree more. My mother has also been locked up in her nursing home, and the same goes for my old friend. I wrote about my mother in the Corona virus thread and was wondering what would happen to people without having their family present and keeping an eye on things. The next day Laura tweeted several articles, reporting that some people had been left in a care home in Spain to die. I think the staff just disappeared. Some of the inhabitants were found dead in their beds. I can't even begin to fathom this. Talking about cruelty and we will witness a lot more of it OSIT.

@Ennio, thank you for that great post about warriors and seers. It is very timely, since I have been thinking about the characteristics of warriors these past few days, because this knowledge about what being a warrior entails helped me in the past when I had to be one! I am sure it will help us now. :flowers:

I couldn't agree more. My mother has also been locked up in her nursing home, and the same goes for my old friend. I wrote about my mother in the Corona virus thread and was wondering what would happen to people without having their family present and keeping an eye on things. The next day Laura tweeted several articles, reporting that some people had been left in a care home in Spain to die. I think the staff just disappeared. Some of the inhabitants were found dead in their beds. I can't even begin to fathom this. Talking about cruelty and we will witness a lot more of it OSIT.
I am convinced that the societal effect of this will be immense. I am not sure whether it is valid to call it a social trauma, I definitely tend to call it that.

Back
Top Bottom