Session 21 March 2020

What is also interesting to think about is this: what if the "reaction" to the event, i.e. the clamping down of human beings, actually creates a situation in which cosmic signals of distress are sent out and responded to by appropriate repercussions? If human beings who are suffering en masse can bring on earthquakes, what else could they bring on???

I thought about the same thing when reading this session. If the suppression of creative energy back in 2004 under more "normal" conditions was enough to produce such a powerful earthquake and create the devastation it did, I can only imagine what could happen with the present situation!

Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".

I must say I agree. People here have commented that "the sky has never been more blue" - took me a while to figure out what changed: no planes! It's beautiful. And so quiet - no planes, almost no cars, just silence and blue sky and spring. Made me think about how much we have lost, although of course "quiet" also means "economy dead" these days, but it sure is an interesting experience.

Look!

Now, and anticipating the move, it is very likely that green money environmentalists will take advantage of these images to reinforce their Malthusian campaign.

Thank you for sharing!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

This answer is one my of my favorite ones, and the one that the new vaccine may backfire also :halo:

They did a Great job! :cool2:. It is obvious right now, why they are in a such panic, closing all borders, etc.

Look!

Now, and anticipating the move, it is very likely that green money environmentalists will take advantage of these images to reinforce their Malthusian campaign.
concerning the air: it is remarkably cleaner BUT: will the climate not change because of less polution? Data of Maunaloa confirm: CO2 levels still rising (maybe up to a whopping 0,05 %). What will those climate FFF-guys say now? Just kidding.Somehow.

Maybe strange thing came to my mind, but it is seems actually a good thing to spread the virus. To accelerate all the stuff to happen.

It is like if I would be on a war, if I would like to defeat my enemy, I would do that, they are in vulnerable and in the desperate state right now. And because of that they are capable to make even more mistakes.

Thank you so much for this historical session which is hopeful in a way that we might not be able to really grip for now, but it will, at some point. Truly amazing and worth to read multiple times. :flowers:

I finished reading it today, on the 3d day. I read some inf. for several times.

It takes a lot of cigs and time to digest, so I can imagine how much energy it gains actually to do a session.

Very much appreciated! Many thanks for this session. It felt like seeing sun after several raining and cloudy days. :)

I have a question, how may one avoid chip? If it comes via the Law, what I can possibly do to try to avoid it?
WIth vaccine I guess is a little bit easier, as someone mentioned before: heavy detox, vitamine C and minerals intake for month and more.. and of course inner light!

We have a dog that has to have a chip. It was an unpleasant thing that was done. But, what I noticed, this puppy was getting more “wise” than almost all other dogs that I’ve been seen around. She was very clever and I had a feeling like she is going to gain a soul at some point of time.

I do love animals a lot, and I’m saying this not just because it is our dog.

So it seems that the answer is almost the same as with the vaccine.

What is also interesting to think about is this: what if the "reaction" to the event, i.e. the clamping down of human beings, actually creates a situation in which cosmic signals of distress are sent out and responded to by appropriate repercussions? If human beings who are suffering en masse can bring on earthquakes, what else could they bring on???
Completely plausible IMO. A couple of years ago I was in great distress through work injury/legal proceedings/useless medical treatments etc. The point being that I was mostly housebound and was not finding effective release/relief so stuff around the house started to turn poltergeist like. I got a handle on it after a few months and all stopped. I knew why it was happening, I just couldn't get myself to settle my mind.
So on a global scale, yeah, things will likely blow up somewhere, somehow and to us it will probably be like, we saw that coming.

Thank you for this great session. The more than 12 minutes answer must have cost you a lot of energy! :flowers:

Regarding this excerpt:

this comes to mind:

I was wondering, whether it would be a good idea for everybody, in addition to daily prayers, to take a habit of asking specificaly the 4D STO forces for help? Adding of course that only if such help would be appropriate.

I remember the C's once said that to 4D STS it's not a problem to give each of us individualized attention. So I think the same would be true for 4D STO as well.

A lot of people are probably suffering because of some maneuvers by STS forces trying to subvert their life plan. So maybe it would be good to give it a try?

Thinking of what Laura said about 4D beings who are basically like angels and demons the comparison to guardian angels comes to mind. I think a lot of people are praying to them. I was doing the same when I was a child because I was raised in a family with Christian values. Now when I ponder it, I remember that I was really happy with the outcomes of my prayers as a child. But to be sincere I don't remember exactly to whom I was praying then for an easy day at school, my Guardian angel or the God himself :halo:

But aside from the jokes, even in "Reality Transurfing", Zeland gives the advice to pray to the guardian angel. I think those prayers may go to 4D beings directly. If the person who asks for help is more STO oriented, to 4D STO and if the person is STS oriented to 4D STS. And then, probably the help is on the way for anybody whenever it's appropriete.

I also have been raised like a Christian, what I noticed that is was much easier for me to pray to Jesus aka Caesar, as I understand right now, than to a God, who was sort of scary for me.

After I got in touch with the FOTCM, I do pray, The Prayer of the soul. What I noticed some time ago (it was in progress, didn’t come at once), that I felt like I have to stop asking for smth, the prayer itself does its work. At the same time when I was asking for smth, or I’ve been asked to pray for someone/smth it wasn’t that easy for me. I even told to people, that it is not always possible, because it is has to be sincere.

It is sort of you may ask for what you want, but not what you need.

And during the time I was writing, it does seems that I already asked them for a help.

The idea that their focus on containing the spread of the virus was not to stop people getting the virus because it will kill them but because it might actually make them stronger (in a way) is, at this point, a plausible explanation that fits, even if it sounds like it something straight out of the mind of a sci-fi movie script writer.

It seems so, they are afraid, scareed to death, If they already have explored a lot to governmental “guys”
Interesting what kind of influence they do have from 4D STS.

About the exposure thing - if it's true that the PTB are in "reaction mode", they are bound to make many miscalculations. How long will they be able to hide that the whole corona thing is a nothing-burger? Sure, they can make up numbers, but won't people notice at some point? And what about those in the administrations/bureaucracies not "in the know" - sure some of them will protest eventually? What about the "real economy" - there are some very influential people there too who are not part of the elite clique... The whole thing is so over the top, there are all kinds of ways this could blow up in their faces.

I think it's gonna happen sooner rather than later if the articles that are appearing that are poking holes in the narrative are any indication.

Add, curious this time RT did not included the video Bolsonaro wants economy, jobs prioritized in Brazil’s fight against coronavirus

Bolsonaro, President of Brazil might had been exposed, his pronouncement went against odds today.--it has English subtittles

https://youtu.be/mGRAoCSBcsc

Add, curious this time RT did not included the video Bolsonaro wants economy, jobs prioritized in Brazil’s fight against coronavirus

Bolsonaro, President of Brazil might had been exposed, his pronouncement went against odds today.--it has English subtittles

https://youtu.be/mGRAoCSBcsc

Wow, this is as good as it gets from a head of a country these days.

And I also noticed that RT, for the most part, peddles the same nonsense as the MSM. And as much as Putin deals with the social consequences effectively and humanely, it is interesting that he doesn't want to, or he can't, resist this nonsense.

I agree. I have a sister living in Italy. We have a nice relationship even if we see each other every 5/6 years. As I saw her posting fearful posts in her facebook, I translated into italian and sent her some articles, in order to reassure her and her family, nothing subsersive. Surprisingly, I had NO reaction at all, while she went on to post the some kind of messages as before. This made me sad, but had to accept and stopped my trying :-(
Hi Persephone.
We in this forum apply two concepts of great relevance when dealing with people who are not aware of the work we are doing here; external consideration and strategic enclosure.

From https://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Casswiki.pdf
External considering involves making a realistic evaluation of another’s situation and acting in ways which take this into account in a positive sense. It is however not the same thing as being socially polite or considerate, although it may be expressed in this manner.
The key concept is to be aware of and to adapt oneself to the level of being and knowledge of others. Thus, one of the things external considering involves is to avoid talking about things which would simply offend others’ beliefs or simply not be understood. (See strategic enclosure for more on this.) More generally, external considering relates to an idea of good will towards the environment, in the sense of letting the environment be as it wishes and responding to its requests in a manner that honors its right to be as it will.

And

Strategic enclosure is a practice that should be engaged in by every seeker of truth. It has both an external and an internal aspect. The external aspect is a kind of ”strategic silence”, employed in order to preserve the opportunity for further work. The internal aspect concerns how to maintain an inner (psychological) environment that works to one’s benefit rather than detriment.

These are very good 'tools' ;-)

Wow, this is as good as it gets from a head of a country these days.

And the German media, as if on cue, are smearing Bolsonaro with the headline "Bolsonaros Conspiracy Theories", but don't bother explaining at all what they mean by that in the article! They are relentlessly attacking anyone who questions the narrative almost immediately. But they are getting sloppy and desperate. Also, it's one thing to smear some whistleblower or alternative journalist. It's quite another to smear heads of states, world-renowned scientists, famous politicians and so on, especially with no arguments whatsoever! Heck, even the White Helmets shtick was a hundred times more sophisticated than that! I hope that many people won't tolerate this level of stupidity and desperation much longer.

Back
Top Bottom