I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Since Putin is still the most committed president to his people, of all.
Which you can categorize as a good guy.
And who wants to get rid of the good guys, of course the bad guys.
Unfortunately the chance of a bioweapon is always there, at least these days. The present situation is like a huge exercise, and with a bit of help many humans will be better prepared for a real threat. Besides the artificial threats, there are also the natural incoming ones from space of which some people or scientists in Russia no doubt are familiar.

The Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) here in Germany has changed its way of counting two days ago and "corrected" it to the italian way: Every dead person who is corona positive will find the way into the CV-deads statistics. Simple as that. So you can fall off a roof down on the street, being overrun by a car, the attacked by a lion, get into a hospital alive, die there and get positively testet on CV (yes, they take probes from dead people) and voilà, here you are as a Corona Death.

etezete, where did you find this piece of news?

Regarding Putin's very active measures to contain the virus, I came to think of the story of how the Americans were collecting Russian DNA samples. I'm sorry, but I can't remember in which discussion this came up, or was it one of the C-sessions? Anyway, if I remember correctly, this was actually happening...they did collect an unusually large number of Russian samples. So, Putin being aware of this, and most likely being aware of the engineering aspects of COVID-19 (e.g. weren't Russian scientists the first to map the DNA of the virus?), he is being extra careful. Because, who knows, maybe the primary target in designing the 'cocktail' was those of Russian origin?
Maybe Putin is "saving face" and acting responsible to show it to the world. He said only a week? Thats nothing compared with what others are bombarding their nations with without knowing CRAP about whats even going on, let alone the death rates of this "novel virus"...
So that Russia is not called irresponsible by very responsible West n allies with their dirty msm prostitutes who are so responsible that they wanna stick a government probe up our assess.
BEND THE KNEE out of the responsibilty ... the damn programing of the fearfull

interesting article from RT: Fear triggered by coronavirus hype may kill its victims faster than the pandemic
Fear triggered by coronavirus hype may kill its victims faster than the pandemic

Irrational and all-encompassing fear of the coronavirus pandemic is racking up its own body count, sometimes faster than the disease. An Italian nurse has joined the growing ranks of coronavirus-triggered suicides.
Terrified of spreading Covid-19
Impact of isolation
Fears over diagnosis
Even US President Donald Trump has taken notice of the problem, channeling poor Emily Owen with his warning earlier this week that a prolonged shutdown of the US economy would cause “suicides by the thousands… in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about with regard to the virus.”

Social distancing” has no doubt saved some lives, but it could be ending others.

The Oxford research suggests the pandemic is in a later stage than previously thought and estimates the virus has already infected at least millions of people worldwide. In the United Kingdom, which the study focuses on, half the population would have already been infected. If accurate, that would mean transmission began around mid-January and the vast majority of cases presented mild or no symptoms.
[...]
What needs to be done now, Gupta said, is a whole lot of antibody testing to figure out who may have contracted the virus. Her research team is working with groups from the University of Cambridge and the University of Kent to start those tests for the general population as quickly as possible. Read more at the Financial Times.

I'm curious, are the doctors using Hydroxychloriquine, which seems to be working very well here in America? Also, Vit C drip, vit A, zinc and other supplements? One wonders too how many different strains there are of this virus.
Actual protocol for COVID is hydroxychloroquine + anti retroviral (already used for HIV) depending on concurrent therapy. Or hdroxychloroquine + azitromicine
For severe patients we use anti IL 6 (tocilzumab) because this virus induce an extreme infiammatory response in some patients (why don understand why). No vit C in our hospital or supplment.
We don t know how many strains. But in some area are concentrated most of cases and most of deadly case.
Probably in these area there are o more virulent type. And the gravity of case depends also on viral load because most of colleagues death or in ICU have been dealing with severe cases.

I was reading the other day about geolocation monitoring done by Google and others, and how it could be used in ‘fighting the pandemic’. I thought that it would be too radical if implemented. Well, I was wrong in my assessment. Today, the cellphone companies have agreed to give the government location data, to ‘fight the pandemic’.
Now we can the same move being announced in other countries. In Czech and Slovakia this is going to go into experimental phase soon, Czechs starting Monday, officials said. It is obvious that such synchronicity points to this measure being a part of the global plan from the beginning. The Covid-19 hysteria will be with us for months to come even if quarantine was lifted immediately. They need to feed this need for 'protecting people'. So we can consider this point done - it will never be taken back from now. The PTBs just managed to install a tool for legal global watch of everybody everywhere while convincing most of us that it is a necessary step for our own good.

In Czech for example there is now already 5% of population that subscribed voluntarily to private company running a version of Google maps (Mapy.cz), so they can trace them and in the event of someone being tested positive for corona they will pass the complete data of movements for every person, who met the infected individual, to the government. And they all believe they are indeed doing something good for the society. Soon this will be legislated and become a new norm. No one will question its purpose.

If we consider that the PTB knows that sooner or later everyone will be infected (with the history of flattening the infection curve being admitted this in fact), in reality with confinement they are playing a desperate game to gain time. Time for what? I bet the vaccine is the next step, and it will come much faster than we imagine. Or so they want.
For the measures like the one above to be implemented irreversibly, I would say. They will do their best to keep society under pressure from this virtual enemy. Others mentioned in this thread that this is a new, much more efficient substitution for War on Terror TM. Previously the terrorists where somewhere far away but now the circus came to everyone's town so the impact is direct and we are all in it together. Does anyone complain? Fine him, jail him...

I think that Putin, like Trump, is having to follow the "guidelines" to some extent because of the fear domination created by the Consortium and its tools: WHO/MSM.
I would think so too with the difference that Putin might be far more strategic about it with his extensive knowledge base not only in spy craft. Remember 9/11? Putin played along pretty strategically and with foresight.
Yes, it looks to me that while Putin goes about it a bit smarter and more humanely, it seems he kind of knows that you can't mess with the forces behind this whole thing. It's curious, because Putin and his government are directly hurting the Russian economy with these nonsensical measures. I'm sure he wouldn't do that if he didn't have a good reason. I was wondering too if the "beams" and "hyperdimensional bleedthrough" the Cs mentioned do their thing on Russia as well, with all the mass psychosis that they cause in the population?
I see it the same way. This is a global theater in order to create some kind of NWO planned by Consortium and all, really all leaders in all countries must at least cleverly pretend they are playing the game so some measures must be taken. Whoever would step out and say this corona pandemic is pure BS, would soon 'coincidentally die of Covid-19'.

The Oxford research suggests the pandemic is in a later stage than previously thought and estimates the virus has already infected at least millions of people worldwide. In the United Kingdom, which the study focuses on, half the population would have already been infected. If accurate, that would mean transmission began around mid-January and the vast majority of cases presented mild or no symptoms.
[...]
What needs to be done now, Gupta said, is a whole lot of antibody testing to figure out who may have contracted the virus. Her research team is working with groups from the University of Cambridge and the University of Kent to start those tests for the general population as quickly as possible. Read more at the Financial Times.

Not that I profess to know anything about the virus but I heard this was debunked...

The main reason given was, if up to half were infected from Mid Jan, the current case count would be much higher.

The UK has carried out around 100k tests but we have only 11k confirmed cases. If half the population had been infected, they say you'd expect to see a high count on current confirmed cases from the tests already carried out.

Anyways, not an expert here... That's just what they've said to debunk that study.

A final thought from musing on all those CEOs standing down in 2020: I wouldn't be surprised if the following paragraph from Event 201 (October) doesn't stand as code / a final warning: for those of you who haven't yet got with the party line, please note what this really is saying:

1. Governments, international organizations, and businesses should plan NOW for how essential corporate capabilities will be utilized during a large-scale pandemic.

I meant to add this is think is a signal they are going to 'nationalise' i.e take private but appear to be 'public' most major corporations and centralise their management/structures communist style (but not in the way we think of it). All those CEOS cleared their stock options, got their pay day and fled to their bunkers! The scale of the economic reset of how our world is run economically is I think likely to be enormous and we haven't seen anything the like before what is fast coming down the tracks.

The C's said all control comes back to money. Money is the root and branch of all their intended evil.

Things are getting pretty bad in the world now. Sooner or later they will enforce mandatory vaccines for everyone, like they did in China in December 2019.

They're already sneaking legislation past in Australia to do that for health care workers. Currently, health care workers are strongly discouraged from reading alternative information (on the basis that it's 'antivaxx' and therefore against government policy).

The nurses board has said that nurses are entitled to their opinion, they are just not allowed to discuss it! Especially with their colleagues, or on social media. They may end up facing disciplinary action and have their licence to practice removed if they do so.

It's quite a challenge to face removal of one's right to bodily integrity in order to make a living. No doubt this is only the first stage. The rest of the world is next... A crazy situation.

and

While Italy's case and death figures are, like everywhere else, all-but-impossible to distinguish from background 'average' rates of winter influenza-like illnesses, something serious does seem to be going on in the region of Lombardy - and more specifically, in the province of Bergamo.

The Russian govt recently sent a lot of military personnel and equipment to that city:

To give you an idea of how concentrated Italy’s ‘COVID-19 problem’ is in the northern region of Lombardy, these Italian figures reported last week had ’25,500 cases of confirmed COVID-19 cases’ in Lombardy, while the next worst-affected region in all of Italy is Emilia-Romagna, south of Lombardy, with just a over fifth of that number – 6,700 cases.

So this outbreak in Italy is centered on Lombardy, and Bergamo province specifically. Although the ‘original Lombardy cluster’ was previously believed via case-tracking to have originated in Codogno in the south of Lombardy, which is about 60km due south from Bergamo city, the highest concentration of cases/infections/deaths are in Bergamo province itself:

oMzBENCE1uYLtv3qD-2-0Wml44yfev2GaGFA4CDPuOg.jpg

The media has since reported that it's unknown exactly how and where the first cluster began in Lombardy because the ‘China connection’ turned out to be a false lead:

Bergamo then is Italy’s ‘Wuhan’, and Lombardy is its ‘Hubei Province’, by far the worst-hit region in the whole country:

340a82a887ab2b50ce7cabd83ecb2a2da7a98dc8.png

Which takes me to something ‘else’ that took place in this very region of Italy earlier in the winter…

Bergamo meningitis outbreak January 2020

From late December to late January, Italian media was reporting about a meningitis outbreak in Bergamo that had killed 5 people. The resulting panic spurred Lombardy health authorities to vaccinate some 45,000 people in early-to-mid January with the Meningococcal C vaccine, apparently all of them in one area to the east of Bergamo, between the city itself and Lago d’Iseo.

(Incidentally, this was in addition to the 185,000 doses of free flu vaccines administered to Bergamo residents this winter. I don't now how this coverage compares with populations of comparable size, but northern Italy, as widely noted, has a lot of elderly citizens.)

The authorities there reported satisfaction at having vaccinated 65% of their target population with this MenC vaccine, providing them, they assumed, with 'herd immunity' and thereby 'preventing an epidemic'.

I found almost nothing on this in English, but here are a few reports, all automatic translations from Italian news reports, so perhaps Italian-speakers can clarify any significant mistakes:

They apparently vaccinated all schoolchildren in the target area of Bergamo:

Apparently there are 30-40 cases of meningitis in Lombardy every year:

Famous last words?

At the end of January, Gallera was reporting:

Did they, by rolling out a mass vaccination program in Bergamo to 'contain' a not-particularly-serious 'outbreak' of meningitis, somehow compound ongoing - and, up until that point, undetected - COVID-19 cases? Did they perhaps trigger a far more dangerous outbreak altogether?

Very interesting find Niall, thank you, i think it's worth trying to dig further and see if there is any further information regarding a possible correlation between the vaccinated people in Northern Italy and the mortality rate noticed there. I feel there is a correlation.

Just some 'ventilating' of what I thought of today.

We've all encountered those (either on SM or in person) authoritarian followers, who get very aggressive when you show even the slightest hint that you're not so sure about vaccinations. Now, imagine when all is over with this Corona-farce, and countries and people slowly are getting back on track with their economical situation....and a vaccine is finally introduced on the market. You can bet that these people will start screaming and attacking 'non-vaxxers' a million times more forcefully. I wouldn't be surprised if some will get violent. If you don't take the vaccine, you're not only endangering your city, no...you're endangering the whole world and if you don't take it, the whole world will again be locked down and there will be serious economical consequences.

The way things are going right now, with more and more ridiculous restrictions, I'm pretty sure we're going to end up with forced vaccinations. Or, maybe not forced physically, but if you decline you will not be permitted to go to work or your school, or something.

Yep, you've read my mind aragorn, i thought about the same. This time for some feckless, greedy and puppet politician it will be much easier to convince or even demand that people be vaccinated in order to "avoid once more locking down the country, thus putting a heavy pressure on the economy that could lead to people losing jobs or a possible recession, plus the vaccine is good for you it will save your a*s. And btw if you complied when we stripped you all of your own rights and locked you down for a couple of months i don't see any reason why you should yawn and complain now about the vaccine." I'm afraid that these people if should they have the chance, wouldn't blink twice in obliging everyone to be vaccinated and if you won't comply who knows maybe you won't be allowed to work, to travel, basically comply or starve to death. Wouldn't it be nice to be faced with such broad choices? And the saddest thing is that such a decision will be supported by the majority of people who gave in to the hysteria and the fearmongering promoted by feckless subjects.

Hello to every one (i posted my intro on Newbies section - Greeting from Italy).
I think that my personal experience could be useful. I am Doctor (MD - Neurologist) and i am working in a large public hospital in eastern piedmont - 30km near Milan (ITALY) since 2007.
I will try to be concise. The information that i write are all based on direct experience with patients or indirect experience (colleague and medical report). Every one can contact me privately and i can forward every details/information you need if you don t believe me. I have recently done a ward round in a COVID department (last Tuesday).

This is not a hoax.

-In the last 3 weeks the total ER access are composed of 50-85% of COVID suspect ( fever, dispnea, cough and combinatiion of symptoms). NEVER HAPPENED with other infective disease. Most are elder with comorbidities but we see also young people without previous illness.
-Our hospital have converted about 50% of total beds to COVID + patients (250 beds of 600+total). Normally the infective patient are about 50/80 total max beds (infective division beds + internistic divisions beds). Meanwhile some pathology are decreased (stroke patient reduced 30-40% for example). NEVER HAPPENED
-Our ICU beds has been doubled (25 beds) and is occupied with COVID patients only (before we had 14 beds in TOTAL for all patient with various pathology that needed ICU). Unfortunately there are many young people (at least 3 people in 30s - NO previous comorbidities) in ICU and the median age is 60 about. One of this is a colleague that was doing residency in anesthesia in our hospital.
Never seen many young people in ICU together with pneumoniea and insufficient respiratory syndrome in my life.

Other clinical data:
-we see many young people with coronavirus and we have many people in 40-50 years hospitalized (i think about 1/3 of total admission)
-the clinical presentation in young and elderly is the same: atypical pneumonia. Some develop ARDS and extreme infiammatory response. 70% recover after 2-3 weeks
-is true that that old people goes worse and people with comorbidity also.
-i have seen many patient hospitalized and not hospitalized with mild form (MOST).
-the mortality is gauged due to hospital resource collapse and management problem.
-the real number of cases is very underestimated due to the mild form which escape testing. The health personal are contributing to the spreading due to lack of protection and lack of control (i was tested yesterday after 4 contacts).

The clinical presentation is the same everywhere. The difference is that in some area the number of cases is lower in other are higher (like Bergamo/Brescia). We don t now why.
we NEVER SEE a high number of atypical pneumoniae like these TOGETHER. This virus is highly contagiuos.

I can give you other clinical informations in case. It is not easy to give a brief description of the situation. I can clarify in case.

Finally i can also tell that today i was positive to COVID screening (pharyngeal swap) due to job exposure. I have colleague in ICU and many colleague with pneumoniae (some hospetalized some not). And also this was never happened.

I don t want to create fear. Most of the infection goes mild (I hope mine too..). But i want to tell how is the real situation is in most affected area of Italy. This virus is something completely different with every other pathogen of the last times..
I read the last transcript... hope for the best..
I apologize for my english

Do you think it may be a correlation between the coronavirus contagions in northern Italy and the vaccine campaigns promoted in those regions before the very outbreak in the region? Please see Niall's comment i've posted above.

Back
Top Bottom