An update about situation in Ukraine, quarantine is extended until April 24.

The Ukrainian government on March 25 ordered the extension of quarantine measures in the entire country until April 24.

Ukraine imposed the quarantine on March 17 to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. The measures were originally supposed to last until April 3.

The government also said Ukraine will go into an “emergency situation” regime. While different from a state of emergency, it still allows the government to undertake certain measures to tackle the pandemic like identifying who is infected and isolating them for treatment, disinfecting spaces, introducing enhanced policing, etc. However, this regime does not limit personal freedoms.

Source: Ukraine extends quarantine until April 24 | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

It seems that the next step may be a state of emergency. We will see how it goes.

From Strangers to ourselves the adaptive uncounscious p.207 :

The real reason most people agreed was that the experimenter was
quite persuasive and made it hard to say no, as evidenced by the fact that
all students did agree to the onerous request. Instead of saying, "I did it
because the guy twisted my arm," though, people mistakenly inferred
that their behavior was a reflection of a strong attitude—stronger than
they had actually felt before. In other words, they engaged in self-
fabrication. It is quite common for people to overlook situational influ-
ences on their actions and infer that they acted on the basis of their
internal states—so common that this phenomenon is called the funda-
mental attribution error.

I think that Putin, like Trump, is having to follow the "guidelines" to some extent because of the fear domination created by the Consortium and its tools: WHO/MSM.

I would think so too with the difference that Putin might be far more strategic about it with his extensive knowledge base not only in spy craft. Remember 9/11? Putin played along pretty strategically and with foresight.

Little camper butane burners are nice to have and very inexpensive. I got my first one for just a few bucks at a garage sale. I now have a few extra, bought before a major hurricane. Canned butane isn't very expensive, readily available by the case.

View attachment 34553

Thanks Yupo for the suggestion, have something similar from a camper, uses butane gas has two small rings for cooking. We use a small gas heater for the apartment, have two large gas bottles that can be used for the camper van ring cooker aswell..Luckily we can still use the oven rings though, just not the oven part. Its always a good idea to have back up just in case 😉

Just some 'ventilating' of what I thought of today.

We've all encountered those (either on SM or in person) authoritarian followers, who get very aggressive when you show even the slightest hint that you're not so sure about vaccinations. Now, imagine when all is over with this Corona-farce, and countries and people slowly are getting back on track with their economical situation....and a vaccine is finally introduced on the market. You can bet that these people will start screaming and attacking 'non-vaxxers' a million times more forcefully. I wouldn't be surprised if some will get violent. If you don't take the vaccine, you're not only endangering your city, no...you're endangering the whole world and if you don't take it, the whole world will again be locked down and there will be serious economical consequences.

The way things are going right now, with more and more ridiculous restrictions, I'm pretty sure we're going to end up with forced vaccinations. Or, maybe not forced physically, but if you decline you will not be permitted to go to work or your school, or something.

Well it appears that my employer at the farm here has 'no work for the next foreseeable future' for me. A strange time for a farmer to be rolling back his production.

But then, it truly is a strange time here on 'spaceship earth'.

Admittedly, it has been a let-down, as I love the work, rely on it for my livelihood. There aren't many other options where I live, either.

So I am glad for the advice of the C's; (1) to sit back and enjoy the show, (2) to know that help is on the way, (3) to remember the future is open, and (4) to maintain my FRV, and (5) to recall that 'life is religion' and not let this send me into a downward spiral - it is very true for me now that I require (6) the energy and resources to change!

I think I read all post here on this thread, although I am not sure about it. So if someone has brought it up before I must have missed it.

Remember those first cell phone vids from China where there were to be seen people that look like literally dropping dead on the street or in the metro? Just falling directely on the face? Did anyone see similar pics from anywhere else in the world? I searched for such pics or vids and cannot find any.

More from South Africa.
I was reading the other day about geolocation monitoring done by Google and others, and how it could be used in ‘fighting the pandemic’. I thought that it would be too radical if implemented. Well, I was wrong in my assessment. Today, the cellphone companies have agreed to give the government location data, to ‘fight the pandemic’.

South Africa will be tracking cellphones to fight the Covid-19 virus

I'm in Pennsylvania, USA and I work in a "critical" industry so at this point we're not even slowing down yet. I'm sure that at some point though that will have to change but for right now I get up and go to work in the morning Monday through Friday. I have a "letter" that we were supposed to print and carry with us so we can show that we work in "critical" industry. The last three days the ride in to work there was a police car/SUV that came from behind and checked out the few of us that were actually on the road. Not a passing glance either but a deliberate and sustained look into my vehicle.

I smiled and waived, as I usually do, which actually resulted in the LEO smiling and waving back. He turns off at the same exit, I'm sure that's a jurisdiction thing, each day and definitely doesn't have any hang-ups with speed limits. Seems like we ARE NOT in Kansas any more Toto!

Keep your wits about you brothers and sisters, this is getting GOOD.

Just some 'ventilating' of what I thought of today.

We've all encountered those (either on SM or in person) authoritarian followers, who get very aggressive when you show even the slightest hint that you're not so sure about vaccinations. Now, imagine when all is over with this Corona-farce, and countries and people slowly are getting back on track with their economical situation....and a vaccine is finally introduced on the market. You can bet that these people will start screaming and attacking 'non-vaxxers' a million times more forcefully. I wouldn't be surprised if some will get violent. If you don't take the vaccine, you're not only endangering your city, no...you're endangering the whole world and if you don't take it, the whole world will again be locked down and there will be serious economical consequences.

The way things are going right now, with more and more ridiculous restrictions, I'm pretty sure we're going to end up with forced vaccinations. Or, maybe not forced physically, but if you decline you will not be permitted to go to work or your school, or something.
If we consider that the PTB knows that sooner or later everyone will be infected (with the history of flattening the infection curve being admitted this in fact), in reality with confinement they are playing a desperate game to gain time. Time for what? I bet the vaccine is the next step, and it will come much faster than we imagine. Or so they want.

Also, all public transport still continues to work, including airplanes, trains, metro, busses, etc.

Just today Russia has banned all flights starting Friday.

В Совфеде отреагировали на критику «бесполезной» российской помощи Италии (ВИДЕО)
26.03.2020 - 19:58

Translation

The Federation Council reacted to criticism of" useless " Russian aid to Italy (VIDEO
)
26.03.2020 - 19:58
Senator Alexey Pushkov said that an article in the popular Italian publication La Stampa criticizing Russian aid was inspired by Moscow's opponents.

Earlier, La Stampa published a material claiming that 80 percent of the equipment supplied by Moscow allegedly will not help in the fight against coronavirus. According to the authors of the article, this way the Russian authorities "satisfy their political ambitions".

"The article in La Stampa about the alleged senselessness of our assistance to Italy is clearly inspired by Russia's opponents," Pushkov said.

"The entire leadership of Italy, all the Italians thanks Moscow. And only "La Stampa" - against. But I do not think that this article will be able to change public opinion in Italy, " the Senator concluded.
В Совфеде отреагировали на критику «бесполезной» российской помощи Италии (ВИДЕО)

Back
Top Bottom