So how are you doing? How long have you had it? How do you feel?

I don't know that anyone can really know better than you what's going on there. There's no substitute for seeing a situation first hand. I believe that you are reporting what you saw before being quarantined.
I am well thanks. 10 day ago I suffered a sudden complete loss of smell without rhinitis or cold or other flu symptoms. Very uncommon and very strange. I was thinking it was only an allergy.. After knowing the result every day i feel a new different body sensation.. (psychogenic obviously).. In truth i am a bit weak but i am good until now.. I don't recovered the smell only. I hope in the good effects of virus Cs was talking sooner or later..

We consider your contributions quite valuable.

Have you started taking any meds for the condition? Sodium bicarbonate? Anything? Any symptoms?

Thank you.
Actually i am on vitamin C 5-7 g/die and a 1/2 teaspoon of sodium Bicarbonate. I use also a good multivitaminic with megadoses of B vitamins and Magnesium maleate every day. I also use in the last months 25-50mg of DHEA due to a lower value on blood findings and suggested by a endocrinologist

One of the UK's ex-supreme court judges has spoken out against the "police state" powers and "collective hysteria" in a recent BBC radio show. The article originally appeared on The Guardian. I wonder who else will speak out in the coming days...

A few choice quotes:

"This is what a police state is like, it is a state in which a government can issue orders or express preferences with no legal authority and the police will enforce ministers' wishes," he told BBC Radio 4's World at One.

"The police have no power to enforce ministers' preferences but only legal regulations, which don't go anything like as far as the government's guidance," he said.

I wonder whether he's had a chance to check through the 'coronavirus' laws Parliament rushed through before taking their holiday's early?
"Anyone who has studied history will recognise here the classic symptoms of collective hysteria," he claimed. "Hysteria is infectious. We are working ourselves up into a lather in which we exaggerate the threat and stop asking ourselves whether the cure may be worse than the disease."

He said it was important to recognise that hysteria can turn societies into "despotisms" and warned that some of the press coverage echoed and amplified panic.

He added: "Yes, this is serious, and, yes, it's understandable that people cry out to the government, but the real question is, is this serious enough to warrant putting most of our population into house imprisonment, wrecking our economy for an indefinite period, destroying businesses that honest and hardworking people have taken years to build up, saddling future generations with debt?"

Full article:
"This is what a police state is like": UK's ex-supreme court judge lambasts policing and "collective hysteria" of the lock down

Lisa O'Carroll
The Guardian
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:33 UTC

Lord Sumption
© Supreme Court/PA
Lord Sumption said Derbyshire police had 'shamed our policing traditions' and had turned themselves into 'glorified school prefects'.
A former supreme court justice has heavily criticised Derbyshire police for stopping people exercising in the Peak District saying that such behaviour risks plunging Britain into a "police state".

Lord Sumption warned that police had no legal power to enforce "ministers' wishes" and that the public should not be "resigning their liberty" to over-zealous citizens in uniform.

"The behaviour of the Derbyshire police in trying to shame people in using their undoubted right to take exercise in the country and wrecking beauty spots in the fells so people don't want to go there is frankly disgraceful," he said.

"This is what a police state is like, it is a state in which a government can issue orders or express preferences with no legal authority and the police will enforce ministers' wishes," he told BBC Radio 4's World at One.

Comment: Worryingly, parliament did ensure, before they left early for their holidays, to rush through a change in the laws.

On Sunday it emerged that Derbyshire police had dyed the usually turquoise water of a lagoon black in the beauty spot to deter tourists from visiting. They took the action as groups were congregating at the disused quarry at Harpur Hill near Buxton.

In a statement on Facebook the force said: "No doubt this is due to the picturesque location and the lovely weather (for once!) in Buxton. However, the location is dangerous and this type of gathering is in contravention of the current instruction of the UK government. With this in mind, we have attended the location this morning and used water dye to make the water look less appealing."

But Sumption said Derbyshire police had "shamed our policing traditions" and had turned themselves "into glorified school prefects".

The force was also criticised last week for using a drone to track a couple walking in the Peak District with their dog back to Sheffield and posting images of them on Twitter to warn against "non-essential" travel.

Sumption said most of the police forces had acted reasonably but here they had overstepped their powers.

"The police have no power to enforce ministers' preferences but only legal regulations, which don't go anything like as far as the government's guidance," he said.

He also criticised the government's "hysterical" approach to stem the spread of the coronavirus by closing essential businesses and instructing people to stay at home, arguing that the move would wreck the economy and saddle future generations with a mountain of debt.

"Anyone who has studied history will recognise here the classic symptoms of collective hysteria," he claimed. "Hysteria is infectious. We are working ourselves up into a lather in which we exaggerate the threat and stop asking ourselves whether the cure may be worse than the disease."

He said it was important to recognise that hysteria can turn societies into "despotisms" and warned that some of the press coverage echoed and amplified panic.

He added: "Yes, this is serious, and, yes, it's understandable that people cry out to the government, but the real question is, is this serious enough to warrant putting most of our population into house imprisonment, wrecking our economy for an indefinite period, destroying businesses that honest and hardworking people have taken years to build up, saddling future generations with debt?"

Derbyshire police said its advice to the public was "in line with national government instruction" and echoed what people in the community were saying.

I have a feeling that these leaders going into self isolation is also part of the script, to somehow show they are part of the people. What do you think?

I have a feeling that these leaders going into self isolation is also part of the script, to somehow show they are part of the people. What do you think?

Indeed, very likely IMO. Merkel also went into self quarantine and a whole host of „very trustworthy“ ministers went into Home Office as well to show „solidarity“ with what ordinary germans are going through. Sure! :pinocchio:

What i am wondering about, about this zinc deficiency, is , how did those people get it in the first place?
If you eat a normal healthy diet, you shouldn't be deficient in zinc, I thought.
Have those people eaten so crappy that they are deficient in zinc, or could it be a consequence of a vaccination.

Not sure if this is the answerer you are looking for, all commercially produced foods contain Versene a food grade EDTA, a chelating agent. It is used to prolong shelf life, and could deplete the body of trace elements that are needed for healthy cellular function.

Improving Product Stability With Versene™ Food-Grade EDTA

Metals ions are a naturally occurring problem to products that use water and water-soluble ingredients. These metal ions can degrade your products stability; that can lower shelf-life, degrade color retention and cause rancidity.
Dow produces two food-grade products that help stop those pesky metal ions. Depending on the application Dow produces Versene™ NA (disodium EDTA) and Versene™ CA (calcium disodium EDTA) for your end product.

Just my thoughts. Fresh is best.

Something is happening here. Here are the results for the last three days (number of tested - positive - negative):

28.03.2020: 371 - 131 - 240
29.03.2020: 376 - 82 - 294
30.03.2020: 622 - 44 - 578

Our doctors keep saying that we can expect the worst yet to come, because that is what happened in Italy, but as you can see, for the last three days the number of positive cases keep going down, even when the number of tests almost doubled. What does that mean? That this virus behaves like a flu and the flu season is almost over? We will see. But if this trend also continues in other countries, it will be a major flop for this 'pandemic'.

This from reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/60j716/david_rockefeller_is_dead/
Posted by

jtdcfy9b7rp41.jpg

Something is happening here. Here are the results for the last three days (number of tested - positive - negative):

28.03.2020: 371 - 131 - 240
29.03.2020: 376 - 82 - 294
30.03.2020: 622 - 44 - 578

Our doctors keep saying that we can expect the worst yet to come, because that is what happened in Italy, but as you can see, for the last three days the number of positive cases keep going down, even when the number of tests almost doubled. What does that mean? That this virus behaves like a flu and the flu season is almost over? We will see. But if this trend also continues in other countries, it will be a major flop for this 'pandemic'.
here they say that the contact ban will last another three weeks, while on the other hand the same "they" tell us that the PEAK of the German CoViD will be in three weeks. Wait. What?

This guy obviously failed math. In a population of 300,000, where ALL (as he says) will get infected, you don't take that entire population and suggest that "even if a low number of 0.5% of those needs ICU, that will be 1,500 people". You take the likely number of the 300,000 that will need hospital treatment, probably 10%, and then take 0.5% of THAT, i.e. 150 people needing ICU. BIG DIFFERENCE, and one that DOES NOT NECESSITATE A LOCK DOWN.
Why do you take 0.5% of the 10% who need hospital treatment? When he wrote "If only 0.5% of patients who get Covid end up in the ICU, that will be 1,500 patients requiring an ICU", by "patients" I'm pretty sure he just meant "people who get infected". Looks to me as if he's basing that on a lowball estimate of the number of critical cases. E.g., in China critical/ICU cases were around 4.7% at one point (the China CDC study); in Italy, they're currently at 3%; and overall the "official" statistics say around 5% critical cases worldwide. (Note: those are the "official" figures, but the reality is probably much lower.) So he's saying, even if it's 10x lower than that (i.e., 0.5%), that's still 1,500/300,000 if everyone gets infected. So the problem isn't so much his math as his assumption that everyone will get it, IMO.

Last edited:
Why do you take 0.5% of the 10% who need hospital treatment? When he wrote "If only 0.5% of patients who get Covid end up in the ICU, that will be 1,500 patients requiring an ICU", by "patients" I'm pretty sure he just meant "people who get infected". Looks to me as if he's basing that on a lowball estimate of the number of critical cases. E.g., in China critical/ICU cases were around 4.7% at one point (the China CDC study); in Italy, they're currently at 3%; and overall the "official" statistics say around 5% critical cases worldwide. So he's saying, even if it's 10x lower than that (i.e., 0.5%), that's still 1,500/300,000 if everyone gets infected. So the problem isn't so much his math as his assumption that everyone will get it, IMO.
No. If you take 0.5% out of 300000 people, then you get those 1500. Joe was absolutely right to critisize that.

Hi, all! Did you remember what cassiopeans said in april 2018? I will say what.
It was prediction for all of us. And this prediction already happening. Resident evil/Biohazard/Genetics war.
Covid-19 is genetics virus. Why I think so? Cassiopeans said that all will be

Back
Top Bottom