Interesting this coming out now...

One question, how did they get through the Vanallan belt? They tried nuclear weapons without results. They lost the technology and are unable to duplicate the action today.

Does anyone know?

In terms of interaction. Not that the comet's atmosphere touches the planet in such a literal way. What can touch us is the energy density and the discharge. All that energy can interact with the earth's magnetic field. Note that the Earth's magnetic field extends to the limits of the solar wind, also known as the solar corona. Remember that the solar wind is what produces geomagnetic storms.

I agree, we need to look at this from gravitational, electrical and magnetic perspective. It seems to be a fairly sizeable body and it will have an impact. I think the PTB know or can predict a lot of things, they are just trying to obfuscate the preparations with the Covid hysteria. They are basically lying to everybody in order to not create mass panic, but that will come anyway.

Biuta my apologies but maybe instead of posting just news titles, you could perhaps grasp the information and give us your take or share the important bits that catch your eye from those news that you are sharing? otherwise you could end up flooding this threat and making difficult for us to follow with the info being posted here. And I'm not meaing that those news are not important but its easier if we can get more info about it in here than just posting the links.

@irjo I did put the quote so that you didn't have to read the entire article, so it wasn't just a link - see below:

timeframe.PNG

I'm reading Sebastian Haffner's Defying Hitler and, as others have noted, there are a number of parallels detailed in the book with events right now. For those that haven't yet read the book, the short paragraph below just struck me as worth highlighting. We've been bombarded with the propaganda, seen hysteria reach new heights, been subject to changing laws and the loss of liberty through their rapid enforcement, and what is likely to follow is a period of normalisation amongst the general population who in turn will castigate those that dare defy the new convention; excepting any unforeseen events, of course.

He notes the date as April 1st (1933).

April 1, 1933, had been the first climax of the Nazi revolution. In the following weeks, events showed a tendency to revert to being merely matters for the press. Certainly the terror continued, as did the celebrations and parades, but no longer in the tempo furioso of March. Concentration camps had become an institution. One was advised to get use to that fact and mind ones tongue. The Gleichschaltung - placing Nazis in controlling positions of all ministries, local agencies, boards of large companies, committees of associations - continued, but it now took a pedantic, orderly form with laws and regulations. It not longer had the wild, unpredictable character of the "individual actions" of the previous months. The revolution became official. It became a fact, something that a German is used to accommodating and putting up with.

It was again permissible to visit Jewish shops. One was still told not to do so, and permanent posters described one as a "traitor to the race" if one did, but it was permitted. There were no SA guards at the doors. Jewish civil servants, doctors, lawyers, and journalists were still dismissed but now it happened legally and in an orderly fashion, by paragraph such-and-such of the Civil Code, and there were exceptions for veterans and people who had been employed before the war. Could one ask for more? The courts, which had been suspended for a week were allowed to resume their sessions and pass their verdicts. However judges, who could be ousted at a moment's notice, were told that their powers had been immeasurably increased. They had become the "people's judges," "sovereign judges." They need no longer anxiously follow the letter of the law. Indeed, it was better if they did not.

It was strange to sit in the Kammergericht again, the same courtroom, the same seats, acting as if nothing had happened. The ushers stood at the doors and ensured, as ever, that the dignity of the court was not disturbed. Even the judges were for the most part the same people. [...]

Last edited:
I agree, we need to look at this from gravitational, electrical and magnetic perspective. It seems to be a fairly sizeable body and it will have an impact. I think the PTB know or can predict a lot of things, they are just trying to obfuscate the preparations with the Covid hysteria. They are basically lying to everybody in order to not create mass panic, but that will come anyway.

Yes, and even more if we consider that all this hysteria and panic is in itself a way to accumulate an electrical / gravitational potential. And it seems to me that it can have two different results depending on the orientation of the person (STS or STO)

I signed it, but I am not so sure whether this will do anything, sadly.

Of course it won't change the way politics are going.

For me it's all about letting people know that there other dissenters, too.
58.000 people signing up in 24 hrs. is no mean achievement.

I understand this is currently making its rounds on WhatsApp probably reaching folks who are still unsure what to make of the whole situation...

I'm reading Sebastian Haffner's Defying Hitler and, as others have noted, there are a number of parallels detailed in the book with events right now. For those that haven't yet read the book, the short paragraph below just struck me as worth highlighting. We've been bombarded with the propaganda, seen hysteria reach new heights, been subject to changing laws and the loss of liberty through their rapid enforcement, and what is likely to follow is a period of normalisation amongst the general population who in turn will castigate those that dare defy the new convention; excepting any unforeseen events, of course.

He notes the date as April 1st (1933).

Great quote, thanks! What stood out was the "it was again permissible" yet "one was still told not to do so" bit. Same now in many places, including here in Germany - technically, it's still legal to visit relatives; but the law is vague and nobody really knows. At the same time, people are told not to all the time. And other people are watching closely if you follow the rules. So the net effect is that even that something might still be legal, you don't do it.

I'm actually in the middle of a decision right now - 2 relatives want to come over for Easter, and on the one hand, I'm like "great!", and the rebellious part in me totally wants to do it. On the other hand, I thought about postponing it because I don't know how neighbors and the community will react. There are also many elderly people here, and some of them are afraid. So it might be considerate not to "play the rebel" in this situation. How many other people are faced with such moral dilemmas right now I wonder.

Great quote, thanks! What stood out was the "it was again permissible" yet "one was still told not to do so" bit. Same now in many places, including here in Germany - technically, it's still legal to visit relatives; but the law is vague and nobody really knows. At the same time, people are told not to all the time. And other people are watching closely if you follow the rules. So the net effect is that even that something might still be legal, you don't do it.

I'm actually in the middle of a decision right now - 2 relatives want to come over for Easter, and on the one hand, I'm like "great!", and the rebellious part in me totally wants to do it. On the other hand, I thought about postponing it because I don't know how neighbors and the community will react. There are also many elderly people here, and some of them are afraid. So it might be considerate not to "play the rebel" in this situation. How many other people are faced with such moral dilemmas right now I wonder.
We can probably put this in the Another Hit for the C's category -> Nazi Germany was just a trial run.

People have been asking for an article, and all this information is rolling in my head, and I'm looking at things from different angles and getting various ideas, so I guess I'll just write some short pieces here, for people to share. Sott has a ton of articles on this right now anyway. So here's one:

Dear citizens,

we have some very disturbing news to share. We have discovered a new coronavirus and found out that when old and sick people get infected with it, they often die. This is unprecedented! We must put a stop to this immediately, so from now on, you will not be allowed to go out whenever you want, you will have to wear masks outside, and you will keep at least a 2m distance from one another! We will shut down anything that's non-essential to prevent this disease from killing old and sick people. They're the most important people we have!

This will destroy the economy, but it has to be done. More than 3,000 people died from this virus in China in two months! Do you know how long it normally takes for 3,000 people to die in China? Well, about 3 hours, but that's not the point! We can't have this virus kill old and sick people. It's been killing some 400 people a day! The flu only kills about 1,300 people a day, so you can see how this is much worse. The flu is OK. We know the flu. It doesn't bother us. Also cancer kills 22,000 people a day, but we can't do anything about that, and besides, chemotherapy is good business, so that's not an issue. Also 3,000 people commit suicide every day, but we don't even know why they're doing it, so we can't help that. But we will destroy the economy and take all your freedom in order to stop this coronavirus! Because we can do that!

So stay in your homes and watch TV. You can go out only to buy food. If you do anything else outside, you will be fined or arrested or both. Every minute you stay outside is putting some old and sick people somewhere at risk! When you're outside, you'll keep a distance from other people. Don't talk to anyone. Don't look at anyone. And for god's sake, wear something around your face. It's the only way to save those old and sick people from dying from coronavirus so that they can die a few weeks later from cancer or pneumonia or heart attacks and so on, which is normal.

Try to keep a 2m distance even from your family members at home, because you never know! Wash your hands at least 36 times a day, and constantly disinfect everything anybody has touched. If we see that old and sick people keep dying anyway, we will have to take stronger measures and install cameras in your homes to check whether you're washing your hands and disinfecting things properly. Some may say it will be a fascist police state, but it's for your own good. One day you will also be old and sick, and you will want to die from heart disease and cancer like everyone else and not from this terrible coronavirus. And it really is horrible. You get a sore throat and start coughing, and sometimes you may even feel pain. So we hope you now understand why everything has to be forbidden and you must be isolated and separated from all other human beings. It's really the healthiest thing we can do for you, so please don't make this difficult.

Your government

27,000 people die in China every day (from that pdf I mentioned before). That's 1125 per hour. 3k died from covid. Seriously...

Hi luc, for us we decided this dilemma in that way: I say, that I have the virus but no one’s gonna test me. Then I know right away how people are on. If they then want to visit us its ok, but when there is a chance to meet neighbours which we don‘t know how they deal the situation, we always keep distance and mouth protection. We have a lot of neighbours who think like we do, but there are others. As the C‘s once said, „be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves“...

Here in Vienna people tend to obey, but there is always a lot of creativity underground :cool2:

One question, how did they get through the Vanallan belt? They tried nuclear weapons without results. They lost the technology and are unable to duplicate the action today.

Does anyone know?

This would be a way.

Another way would be to use a plasma bubble.

I had seen the videos of the safire project and commented that in their experiment the generated plasma could solve the problem of radioactive waste since hydrogen in this state can accelerate radioactive decay to make it harmless.

Nice view from the ISS from Jan 6, 2020, on how meteors look like when they impact the Earth:

ISS_jan6_2020.PNG

It seems that the current ISS inhabitants are scheduled to return to Earth on Monday, April 6 and their replacements are scheduled to go back on the 9th.

Before they leave, the SpaceX Dragon space freighter will return to Earth after being released from the Canadarm2 on Monday at 9:52 a.m. EDT. Meir and Morgan will finish loading over 4,000 pounds of station hardware and research samples, including live mice and plant cells, late Sunday. NASA TV will begin its live coverage of Dragon’s departure on Monday at 9:30 a.m.

The station boosted its orbit again today raising it to the correct altitude enabling the new Expedition 63 crew to launch and dock on April 9 inside the Soyuz MS-16 crew ship. NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy and Roscosmos cosmonauts Anatoly Ivanishin and Ivan Vagner will take a six-hour ride to their new home in space and begin a 195-day mission aboard the orbital lab.

What will be interesting to watch is if the upcoming mission scheduled to depart on the 9th will be delayed for some reason. That could be a good indicator that TPB know something big is coming from the skies.

Spring seems to want to rear it's head here, in Québec. We went to purchase seeds for garden, all sold-out? There is still a foot of snow on the ground. That really struck home. Bizarre and ever more strange by the day. They are shutting down entire regions so that we cannot go to our summer homes, or back to the city. All in synch with the rest of the countries. With a friend we are starting to fish for trout even though the lakes are still semi-frozen. Our friend is a hunter and we began learning to use a cross-bow, all skills that we had never developed. We are making provisions for the long-term. Whichever way the wind blows is the way that we goes!

Fishing for trout when there's still snow on the ground and some ice near the shore, for me are ideal conditions. As a kid, I would go with two older male Cousin's early in the morning. They would bring small wooden foot stools to sit on the ice near where they cut a fishing hole. I never trusted going out on the ice, instead, I would find a big rock, stand near the shore line and throw it a few feet from me. I wouldn't get as many fish as them but it was still fun. I would bring a meat clever to cut the tail and head but let them clean them. (YuK!) Back to the kitchen, they would be rinsed and left soaking in salt water for a half hour. Rinsed again and pat dry, with some wrapped up in freezer paper and put in the freezer. A favorite meal was trout fried in butter with potato pancakes on the side.

As for garden seeds, I have the option of Home Depot or Lowe's for quality seed but a step up from them is Agway, a store that caters to farm supplies and pet foods. They carry their own brand in large pre-packaged paper envelopes, starting mid- March and beginning of April. They get sold out quick.

There's another option, more cost effective. Collect your own seed from produce purchased at the grocery store. A tomato can be rinsed, pat dry and cut in half. Remove the seeds into a metal strainer. Rinse them in cold water, let it drain. I save the large plastic lids that come with ground coffee containers. Tap the seed into the lid, spread the seed around with your finger and in 3-4 days, they will dry light brown in color. I save small jelly glass bottles to save seed in - just label it. The same can be done with pepper's and squash. Celery - cut the lower bottom off and place it partially in the soil to form roots, same with garlic and onion sets. Some vegetables and lettuce, spinach etc. you have to plant by seed but can leave a few at the end of the season - to go into flower/seed and collect for the next planting. Beans of any kind can be dried and saved. I purchase a few small sweet potatoes and just put them in the ground and cover them with soil but plant them near a fence or corner in the garden because the vines like to spread. Years ago, I use to buy the one pound bags of dry lima beans or mixed beans for soup ... and plant them in the garden. I can no longer do that because now, they "radiate" the seed before packaging. Spoiled my fun!

The threat of a nuclear war between the US and Russia is now at its greatest since 1983
29 February 2020 - When the Commander of NATO says he is a fan of flexible first strike at the same time that NATO is flexing its military muscle on Russia’s border, the risk of inadvertent nuclear war is real.

US Air Force Gen. Tod D Wolters told the Senate this week he “is a fan of flexible first strike” regarding NATO’s nuclear weapons, thereby exposing the fatal fallacy of the alliance’s embrace of American nuclear deterrence policy.

I noticed, Russia has stopped flights bringing some Russian citizen's back home. I sense, the decision was made for their protection? All commercial flights are standing on the ground and only emergency responders and police/military are flying the friendly skies, with some exceptions, like flying medical equipment and supplies and other humanitarian relief/food supplies. If the Pentagon/NATO are seriously contemplating "something really STUPID" and looking for an excuse - a plane full of Russian's might be an easy target? It's better to err on the side of safety - then be sorry?

Russia to halt flights bringing Russians home overnight on Friday: Ifax cites sources
Chechnya becomes first Russian region to impose coronavirus curfew
Russian PM says coronavirus situation could become 'worst case scenario'
Russian ventilators shipped to U.S. made by firm under U.S. sanctions: RBC
U.S. paying Russia for entire planeload of coronavirus equipment: U.S. official
Russian army to send coronavirus help to Serbia

Ukraine tightens restrictions to fight coronavirus spread
Red Cross to deliver supplies for COVID-19 patients on front lines of Ukraine conflict

Coronavirus forces cancellation of French 'bac' exam for first time since Napoleon
France's coronavirus death toll jumps as nursing homes included
France races to boost supplies of critical medications
Police get tough on French holidaymakers trying to break virus lockdown

Merkel ends her self-quarantine, returns to chancellery
Merkel signals lockdown in Germany could go beyond Easter
German minister plans further tightening of border controls: Spiegel

Spain overtakes Italy in coronavirus cases, death rate slows
Hospitals are 'at maximum stress' in Spain's second worst-hit region by coronavirus
"They just sedate them"; coronavirus overwhelms Spain's care homes

Britain's Queen Elizabeth to make rare address to nation over coronavirus
Britain's Prince Charles opens massive new field hospital to fight coronavirus
Britain's coronavirus peak will be in next few weeks, health minister says

Europe's north-south lockdown divide revealed by Google data
Twitter removes accounts linked to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, other countries
Gender divide: Peru, Panama limit men and women to alternate days out to stall virus
Chilean capital gets another visit from cougar amid coronavirus lockdown

Australia closes internal borders to capitalise on fall in new coronavirus cases
Australia says true coronavirus infections could be as high as 10 million cases
Australia's health system capable of managing coronavirus pandemic: prime minister

Bolsonaro says coronavirus 'not all it's being made out to be'
Brazil turns to China for help in coronavirus fight, eyes U.S. cooperation
Mistrustful of state, Brazil slum hires own doctors to fight virus
Brazil's Bolsonaro isolated, weakened by coronavirus denial
Brazil's health minister eclipses Bolsonaro approval in coronavirus crisis: poll
One Brazilian minister shines as coronavirus clobbers Bolsonaro

Some ultra-Orthodox Israelis chafe at coronavirus restrictions
Israel seals off ultra-Orthodox town hit hard by coronavirus
Elderly to be evacuated en masse from ultra-Orthodox Israeli town hit by coronavirus
( Ultra-Jewish-Elite to their luxury bunker? )

EU Commission apologizes to Italy over coronavirus response, deaths push higher
Trump, Macron weigh U.N. leaders' meeting on coronavirus: White House

FILE PHOTO: U.S. President Donald Trump meets with France's President Emmanuel Macron, ahead of the NATO summit, in Watford, in London, Britain, December 3, 2019. Ludovic Marin/Pool via REUTERS
U.S. President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron on Friday discussed convening the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council to discuss increasing United Nations cooperation on fighting the coronavirus, the White House said.

Back
Top Bottom