Talked with my sister in the UK earlier, she told me she had been watching a documentary of PIk channel (not sure if that is the correct name). She tells me they usually show Star Trek reruns. The title Special Report - Coronovirus into the red zone, she was deeply moved, She is a lost cause, she watches the BBC religiously and has swallowed it whole, when I attempt to give her information, she shuts down, but in the next breath she tell me she think it's a man made virus. I just go with the flow.

Sky news is also showing this documentary and it's posted on Ytube. This is pure fear pawn, It concerns the pandemic in Italy. I have watched some parts of it, the hospital scenes, for anyone buying into the propaganda I should imagine, is frightening. Makes me wonder why a reporter from the UK is given what appears free run in a high pandemic hospital.

She also informed that some talking head (my words) had informed the public that not enough is being done to get the message out to the public. Lo and Behold this documentary appears on the scene. Also Boris Johnson has been hospitalized with the virus, not sure if this is true, or just another ploy by the PTB, we are just like you.

For those interested in watching. Again never let a crisis go to waste.

Sky News' Chief Correspondent Stuart Ramsay travels to the heart of Europe's coronavirus pandemic. In the city of Bergamo in Northern Italy he meets doctors fighting the illness that's changing the entire world and witnesses the impact Covid-19 is having on people, infrastructure and the economy.

Meanwhile in the UK, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been hospitalised after suffering persistent symptoms. It's not considered an emergency, just a precautionary measure. Well, at least he'll get a first person perspective on NHS service now.

On a personal note, I've had generally positive responses when talking to people when I'm out and about. My parents are over 70, so I go out to get the newspapers for them every day. I've not met any trouble, and have been well received by workers in the shops. One joked to me today that she's not feeling cabin fever because she spends most of her time working in the shop. I'm so glad they've stayed open, as a non driver I really rely on my local shops for supplies.

I've seen that. Nobody has masks so people are improvising and making their own. Lots of folks on local Facebook groups showing "how-to's" although I wonder about their effectiveness. Women are even making them out of bras! :wow:

View attachment 34886

Wow! Very interesting! But I'd never wear one like that. Given my history with bras, I'd probably never be able to take it off.

I've been following this thread since the beginning. I am a Biologist, and I worked in a doctoral program at a Texas university where I left early with a Master's degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics. I left for several reasons, but the main reason was because I was uneasy working with anthrax (it was a Bio-level II anthrax lab). I learned a lot during my time there that eventually led to my "awakening", especially after the anthrax attacks of 9/11. One thing I was fully aware of long before now is that this current virus threat is something that has probably been planned for a very long time. In fact, I remember sharing information I had about the Ebola outbreak on SOTT back in the day.

But this corona virus is not what they thought it would be, is it? I'd have to say that the feebleness of it's effectiveness must be eating at the egos of those who developed it. I'd even go so far as to say that this thing is an insult to my former profession. AMATEURS.

(Thankfully!)

(And thanks to the STO forces that modified it!)

The shutting down of the world because of it is certainly no laughing matter, however. I agree that this thing is no threat to anyone not already immunocompromised, and that the extremes that world governments are going to are insane. What is even *more* insane, however, are the sheer numbers of people who have been frightened into agreeing with all the increasing restrictions. But I do see a growing number of people waking up that something is not right here. I just hope it happens soon enough to counter all this BS.

As for what is going on where I live, in central California, I went shopping last Friday at my normal place and they had installed those plexiglass things at every register for the cashiers. They even had fancy floor markings with little footsteps to place your feet on so you would be six feet away from your neighbors. But what was really alarming was the number of people walking around as if they were scared they might die right on the spot. The fear was physically palpable. And when I went to get some cash from an ATM, I noticed that people were wearing gloves to use the pin pad. So I waited until everyone was done before I used it, because I didn't want someone behind me to point at me like Donald Sutherland in that pod movie, shrieking that I wasn't one of them because I had no gloves!!

But what I find even more disconcerting is the fact that I see CalTrans putting up physical barriers on every on-ramp to the interstate. They are doing a lot of road work and people are able to access the freeway easily - for now - but they have it set up so that they could shut them all down in an instant if they wanted to. I hope I'm just being paranoid...anyway, time to catch up on this thread!! I think I fell ten pages behind just while I was typing...

I guess what I'm saying here is: rather than there being a conspiracy in the numbers - and at what level would that have to come from, down to individual pathologists - It seems safer, easier and "less work" for any 4D / 3D elite group to introduce a pathogen which actually causes a lot of deaths and use that to implement a lockdown, than it is to pull off a massively distributed conspiracy where numbers need to be artificially inflated, in order to provide a justification for same.

The problem with that is that it can easily get out of control, especially with more deadly like pathogens, with fake pandemic you keep control, at least in the beginning as it seems.

I have just had a sad discussion with a friend who is an emergency department doctor in New Zealand. Today he saw a 79 year old lady who lived at home with her husband. She had a fall at home and broke her wrist. This happened TEN days ago but due to the coronavius warnings, she thought it best to stay home and not overload the hospitals or risk catching the infection. It was only when her Son (who happened to be breaking quarantine) visited to check on his elderly parents and noticed the significant injury that she was then brought in to hospital.

My friend was amazed because it was quite a displaced fracture and was noticeably moving around and was quite unstable and she was obviously a very stoic lady and a member of the "old school" who had simply been bearing the pain. He then corrected the fracture alignment and sent her home with a cast and pain relied. Often these fractures aren't operated on, especially in the elderly. Even if she did require an operation he said she wouldn't be getting one anyway because the hospital has stopped surgically managing these distal forearm fractures currently because of the coronavirus "crisis".

He said he felt very sorry for the old lady and acknowledged that there must be plenty of other unwell people needlessly suffering at home due to the current mainstream advice. He has noted that during the quarantine the emergency department has been the most quiet it has ever been and has found his workload markedly decreased.

The sheer lunacy of this is breathtaking. In New Zealand across the entire country we have 15 people in hospital with CV19. Whole wards in every hospital are empty, all because we are waiting for the huge increase in cases requiring hospitalisation. Staff are standing around doing nothing, waiting for the virus cases to come flooding in. And it is pretty apparent that they just aren't going to come. And in the meantime, people are not being treated for ordinary illnesses and accidents because everybody is waiting for the deluge. Surreal, yes but also just batshit crazy.

I learned a lot during my time there that eventually led to my "awakening", especially after the anthrax attacks of 9/11.

Over on SoTT.net the folks there did an excellent interview with Dr. Graeme MacQueen related to his book 'The 2001 Anthrax Deception' - see below:

I read this book when published and it was indeed an eye opener, to say the least.

On the 5G subject, I had this article in my files.
I have been compiling some information regarding an "Emotional Manipulation" connection.
The Believers, are the vulnerable. The fearful and easily programed people are succumbing to this situation.
Once I started asking the question of "What is the Resonant Frequency Vibration of "lower emotions"?" I started to find some interesting connections.
I have compiled some data, but I don't think it is very informative yet.
I have to put it into a coherent format.
Measurements of frequencies in different research papers are a jumble.Different terms of measurements are all just bable, and need to be correlated into the same units.
I am using Hertz units in my information, so if I forget to write hz, thats for the record.

This article describes how the outer shell casing of mRNA is shattered with frequency waves.
All the mRNA guts spill out, white blood cells flood the system, they ARE the clean up crew, and the cascade of overload begins a cytokine storm.
Ending poorly as we have been told...

New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death

By Michael Schirber February 05, 2008

New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death

View attachment 35032
Three-dimensional model of an HIV virus.
(Image: © 3DScience.com)

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death.

"The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Recent experimental evidence has shown that laser pulses tuned to the right frequency can kill certain viruses. However, locating these so-called resonant frequencies is a bit of trial and error.

"Experiments must just try a wide variety of conditions and hope that conditions are found that can lead to success," Sankey told LiveScience.

To expedite this search, Sankey and his student Eric Dykeman have developed a way to calculate the vibrational motion of every atom in a virus shell. From this, they can determine the lowest resonant frequencies.

As an example of their technique, the team modeled the satellite tobacco necrosis virus and found this small virus resonates strongly around 60 Gigahertz (where one Gigahertz is a billion cycles per second), as reported in the Jan. 14 issue of Physical Review Letters.

A virus' death knell

All objects have resonant frequencies at which they naturally oscillate. Pluck a guitar string and it will vibrate at a resonant frequency.

But resonating can get out of control. A famous example is the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, which warped and finally collapsed in 1940 due to a wind that rocked the bridge back and forth at one of its resonant frequencies.

Viruses are susceptible to the same kind of mechanical excitation. An experimental group led by K. T. Tsen from Arizona State University have recently shown that pulses of laser light can induce destructive vibrations in virus shells.

"The idea is that the time that the pulse is on is about a quarter of a period of a vibration," Sankey said. "Like pushing a child on a swing from rest, one impulsive push gets the virus shaking."

It is difficult to calculate what sort of push will kill a virus, since there can be millions of atoms in its shell structure. A direct computation of each atom's movements would take several hundred thousand Gigabytes of computer memory, Sankey explained. He and Dykeman have found a method to calculate the resonant frequencies with much less memory.

In practice

The team plans to use their technique to study other, more complicated viruses. However, it is still a long way from using this to neutralize the viruses in infected people.

One challenge is that laser light cannot penetrate the skin very deeply. But Sankey imagines that a patient might be hooked up to a dialysis-like machine that cycles blood through a tube where it can be hit with a laser. Or perhaps, ultrasound can be used instead of lasers.

These treatments would presumably be safer for patients than many antiviral drugs that can have terrible side-effects. Normal cells should not be affected by the virus-killing lasers or sound waves because they have resonant frequencies much lower than those of viruses, Sankey said.

Moreover, it is unlikely that viruses will develop resistance to mechanical shaking, as they do to drugs.

"This is such a new field, and there are so few experiments, that the science has not yet had sufficient time to prove itself," Sankey said. "We remain hopeful but remain skeptical at the same time."
Royal Rife was doing similar things in the 1950's. He was ostracized for his work. I remember being a young lad when the family would discuss the issue at the dinner table. I believe that lesson stuck and attempts at brainwashing during school years was rejected. Consequently, I dropped out of school at 16. I did return to college in 1982 taking a solar technology 2 year course for applying the technology in the field. I remember saying maybe by the time I may need something like this, it will be available.

The sheer lunacy of this is breathtaking. In New Zealand across the entire country we have 15 people in hospital with CV19. Whole wards in every hospital are empty, all because we are waiting for the huge increase in cases requiring hospitalisation. Staff are standing around doing nothing, waiting for the virus cases to come flooding in. And it is pretty apparent that they just aren't going to come. And in the meantime, people are not being treated for ordinary illnesses and accidents because everybody is waiting for the deluge. Surreal, yes but also just batshit crazy.
I drove by the local hospital today, in Courtenay, BC on Vancouver Island. It was the quietest place of those open for business, in town. A big empty tent out front with 2 security guards on duty. Usually, you can't find a parking space.

From a quick google search, came across this article on 5G and oxygen. I haven't heard any of these names before (Dr Devra Davis, Dr Sircus, etc.) but it states:

"The frequency of 60 GHz is the frequency at which oxygen molecules oscillate. 5G will disrupt the uptake of oxygen to cause oxygen deprivation to each cell at the level of the mitochondria. Without oxygen, the liver becomes congested and the body, and brain, begins to break down.

Dr Sircus writes that at the molecular level, these frequencies affect the orbit of electrons, and that affects the ability of blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen. If blood cannot hold oxygen, the result is death by suffocation. “This might explain, in part, why people in Wuhan just fall down dead in the streets, which is not a normal thing we see with viral infections.”

I couldn't find anything on Mercola's site about 5G and oxygen. Klinghardt and Kruse are two more that come to mind.

I remember coming across the oxygen disruption idea by reading a comment on an article on SOTT. It makes sense.

Early on with this virus fiasco, I also thought it was perhaps 5G that was the problem. I posted this comment on SOTT in March:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Did you know that the Chinese city of Wuhan was one of the first cities with total 5G coverage?

Why is this important? Because 5G may be a part of the problem re: the coronavirus epidemic in Wuhan. The virus may very well be real, but 5G could be affecting human physiology in such a way that it allows a far greater penetration of viral particles into cells, via voltage-gated calcium channel disruption - and the SARS coronavirus was shown to bind calcium. Could that also be a property of the current coronavirus?

Electromagnetic fields act via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels to produce beneficial or adverse effects

"Twenty-three studies have shown that voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs) produce these and other EMF effects, such that the L-type or other VGCC blockers block or greatly lower diverse EMF effects. Furthermore, the voltage-gated properties of these channels may provide biophysically plausible mechanisms for EMF biological effects."

Calcium channels, free radicals and the effects of EMF explained - Dr. Joseph Mercola:

"How EMFs Damage Your Health:

When your VGCCs are exposed to EMFs, they open up, allowing abnormally large volumes of calcium ions into the cells - about 1 million ions per second per channel. Each VGCC has a voltage sensor, a structure that detects electrical changes across the plasma membrane and opens the channel. EMFs work through the voltage sensor to activate the channel and radically increase intracellular levels into dangerous ranges."

Also writes about cardiac effects, and nitric oxide signalling pathway, which when disrupted, creates oxidative stress...and, possibly cytokine storms, resulting in toxic shock and death:

Nitric oxide and oxidative stress in vascular disease

The SARS Coronavirus 3a protein binds calcium in its cytoplasmic domain

The SARS Coronavirus exhibited a calcium-binding nature - possibly a mechanism of entry of the virus into cells via disruptions of voltage-gated calcium channels?

So what could be going on here is a concerted application of both a genetically-created virus, with EMF-enhanced cell penetration via 5G effects. I would very much like to know what kind of electromagnetic environment exists in each of the cities where these breakouts are occurring, as well as what such conditions were on that cruise ship...and I have a very vested interest in knowing these answers, because I live in a city where 5G is being rolled out as I type.

p.s. this is from Natural News:

"Did the 5G rollout in Wuhan damage the innate cellular defense cells of the population, putting the people at risk of complications and death from coronavirus?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that it's almost two months later, I have since discovered that both Lombardy, Italy and Tehran, Iran are 5G centers. Also, Iran's system became active on March 1st. So there very well may be a connection there.

I also remember reading a post on this thread (hopelessly buried now) that the Spanish Flu happened at the same time that Marconi radio systems went live. In fact, I found this chronology of flu epidemics as related by Barbara Hand Clow:

"1889 was when the first global power lines were installed followed by the first flu pandemic.

1918 was when the first Marconi Radio systems were installed globally and was followed by the Spanish flu pandemic.

1957 was when Radar went global followed by the Asian flu pandemic

1968 was when Satellite technology went global followed by the Hong Kong flu pandemic

1996 the cell towers and Wireless went global followed by the North American flu pandemic

October 2019. G5 is tested in Wuhan first and there is an outbreak of Corona Virus.

2020 it is switched on by Vodaphone in Lombardy Italy and there is a pandemic of Corona Virus."

(Not to say Barbara is right about all she says, but I found the above timeline she outlined in the video quite interesting. I only post the link for reference.)

If this is really what's going on, I need to pay more attention to my general area. 5G has been active here since late 2018...

This IS The Global Reset. Prepare Accordingly.

9 hours ago

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
April 04, 2020

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way . . ." -Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Every now and then, the world resets.

Sometimes it's a cataclysm or natural disaster that pushes the reset button. Sometimes it's a political revolution. Sometimes it's a war. Sometimes it's a technological innovation.

Dickens' immortal "best of times / worst of times" formulation comes from his novel about one such reset: the French Revolution. Dickens' words capture the dual natures of these fracture points in history. Like the old (and spurious) trope about the Chinese word for "crisis," a reset presents both a danger and an opportunity.

It is now apparent to all that we have arrived at another world reset. This time we are being asked to believe that it is a viral pandemic that has pushed the reset button. Others would contest that it is in fact the panic over the (presumed) pandemic that is responsible for this crisis. Yet others insist that the p(l)andemic is nothing more than a distraction from the global financial reset which was going to happen regardless.

Whatever the case, the fact remains that the reset button has been pushed. No one knows for certain what lies on the other side of this chasm, but—as we've been endlessly told in recent weeks—life will never be the same.

So, following Dickens, let's explore the dual nature of this global reset and outline the dangers and the opportunities that this crisis presents.

It is the worst of times.
I don't think I have to explain how this is the worst of times. But I will anyway.

It's the worst of times economically. An absolutely unprecedented 10 million Americans have filed jobless claims in the last two weeks alone, with many millions more expected to join them in the coming weeks. The numbers are similarly apocalyptic in Canada, Europe, South Korea and many other parts of the globe. The word of the year is "supply chain," as people are starting to discover just how tenuous the links supplying the global just-in-time delivery of food and medical supplies and cars and high tech goods and basically everything else really are during a massive worldwide disruption. The Fed is outright monetizing the debt and dropping helicopter money on Wall Street as fast as it can print it up, but markets are still in meltdown. The modern-day bread lines are forming and there is no longer any doubt that we have entered the event horizon of The Greatest Depression.

This is also the worst of times for human freedom. Half of humanity is now on lockdown orders or being requested to "self-isolate." Borders are snapping shut and internal checkpoints are popping up in country after country as travel is further and further restricted. Police drones are increasingly being used to enforce "social distancing" and snitch hotlines are allowing citizens to police each other. Governments are now openly tracking smartphones in order to monitor all citizens' movements at all times. Medical martial law is here, and it's only getting worse.

And this is the worst of times for our health. It is quite possible that a bioweapon has been wittingly or unwittingly unleashed on the world. Meanwhile, installation of 5G towers are proceeding apace, threatening to further compromise our immune systems and otherwise harm our health in the midst of this scare. Promising potential cures for whatever is going around right now are being actively suppressed by Big Pharma and their mafia buddies. And a completely novel mRna vaccine is being developed to "cure" the Covid-19 disease. Once that vaccine is ready, you will require proof of vaccination to engage in most daily activities as The National Plan to Vaccinate Every American unfolds before our eyes.

It is the best of times.
Given just how "worst" the "worst of times" appears to be, it might seem that there is no "best of times" to be had from this reset. But it is important to remember that a reset involves wiping the slate clean, and, as I've pointed out before, it is only in these moments of chaos that there is the opportunity for true change.

If you're reading this column right now, it's likely that you are already aware of the need to change the status quo. Waking up to the fact that the world we inhabit is built on politicians' lies, unpayable debt, false flag terror, and kakistocratic rule is unpleasant to say the least. But it brings with it a secondary burden: The Quixotic task of convincing those around you that there is a problem and that things need to change.

It shouldn't be difficult to do; after all, everyone knows that the system is broken. But the propaganda that the public is fed has been so effective, their indoctrination so thorough, that the most that the majority can muster is an inchoate rage that manifests in squabbles between neighbors rather than in attempts to overthrow the psychopaths who are attempting to enslave humanity.

But now the reset button has been pushed.

It is only at times like this, when everything is changing sharply and dramatically, that we have any hope of convincing the masses that something is wrong and that action has to be taken. I should know. The dramatic and spectacular false flag events of 9/11 are a key part of the reason why I ever started to question the Matrix we are living in in the first place. If this unfolding coronavirus crisis is truly a global, slow-motion 9/11, as some are suggesting, then many, many more newly unemployed and newly "radicalized" people with a lot of time on their hands will be waking up to our harsh reality very soon.

That great awakening can't happen soon enough. Surely it is a noble cause to stand up to the globalist agenda, but in this age of technocratic tyranny, small and isolated pockets of resistance can be quickly rooted out and squashed. Mass action will be required for us to have an effect in truly redirecting this crisis away from its current path. And now we have a real opportunity (perhaps the only opportunity of our lifetime) to shake the masses out of their slumber and motivate them into action.

If the powers-that-shouldn't-be had simply continued their slow boil, the frog that is free humanity would have been cooked within decades. By trying to turn up the heat and speed up the process, they may just spur the frog to jump out of the pot.

It is what we make of it . . . but not for long.

I'm not going to sell you false hope here. Things really are bleak. The global enslavement grid that the globalists have been crafting for decades—from the cashless society to the total surveillance state—is coming into view. There are still many in the public who are cheering this all on from their balconies, convinced that they are being "socially responsible" and helping to save lives.

At this point, motivating the public into revolting against the system will be difficult. Those who have not yet woken up to the lies of 9/11 or the deceptions of central banking or the corruption of the medical-industrial-defense-intelligence-media complex are likely un-wake-up-able.

Worse, no one of us has the power to change the course of these global events. No one person can stop the global economy from collapsing single-handedly. Nor can any one person stop society from collapsing. And, however prepared we may think we are, we may not even be able to protect ourselves and our loved ones from the effects of that collapse.

But there are some things we do still control: Our ability to say "no." Our ability to refuse consent. Our ability to resist.

It will not be easy. It never is. Victory is not assured. And, however glorious it might sound, a martyr's death is still death.

No, I can't promise that we're going to win this battle. And I can almost assure you that there will be much grief and heartache from this point forward. But perhaps, as the reset begins and we choose how we will react to these events, we - like Sydney Carton at the end of A Tale of Two Cities - can find that there are fates worse than death.
“It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.”

:knitting:
Yeah, sadly here's this from Sweden 'Swedish media reported on Saturday that the country’s government is seeking extraordinary powers to bypass Parliament and fulfill a lockdown or impose stricter restrictions on public life to tackle Covid 19. The move comes as the newspaper Dagens Nyhete cited Prime Minister Stefan Lofven as saying that Sweden may face "thousands" of coronavirus deaths, and that the COVID-19 crisis will likely persist for months.'
I think no state will really be able to stand up to the powerful PTB...
Imagine this scenario, but with strong, independent national countries. Would they be in a position to apply all these nazi measures to all countries? What if dozens of them refuse to do that, and instead they will try to solve the problem in their own way.
I think this is another aspect of "programming is complete". They installed their puppets all over the world in key positions, programmed them and the people and now the show began.
Thanks for the link Deckard, it's good one to send to relatives which are still in-between regarding what to think about all of this.
I also hope, and FWIW, i just said/sent a personal wish to higher level asking if they can help the good people/politics in Sweden to resist to any PTB various pressures. I think it's important that they succeed, because this european country could really, as the article's title says, become a massive argument in a near the future.
For sure the PTB is aware of this great threat to their current narrative. Can we just observ ? Still wondering on a more global scale if we could, being like "united" in a same though (mabye at a same moment, dunno if the timing is important), help to create our own reality ? (will come back on this on the next post, I wrote something ...)

@luc I was thinking exactly about this last night. We are dealing with extraordinarily powerful forces, that managed, in the course of less than two months, to change the entire World completely. These forces are clearly above states, as we can see from the same script being run all over the place. And I agree, there are agents that push this down and it is not that hard to identify these individuals. I for one think Fauci is one of them, and, most likely, each Country has a corresponding one, so we should be able to identify them. Most likely there would be one of these agents in the Banking / Finances sector. For example, I know that in Romania, no matter how many Governments and political parties changed over the last thirty years, one person was constant: the National Bank's Governor - what are the odds?
I was wondering if making a list and regularly starting to reference them in articles, like "pointing them out" would be useful ?
Or maybe write an article for each one spotted, like a CV, that could be further referenced in any future article ?

In France, the E&R website of the well known A. Soral is used to dedicate an article on one single (bad/STS) person, revealing all they can about him or her. I think it's a good method, it creates "traces" on the net that could be reused/linked later on, when (we all hope) they will have to pay their bill. All articles could start by "Who is xxxxx", and a specificity of such articles is that they could evolve, i mean, a "live article", like a wiki page finally, in order to add any other information that could be found later. This could even inaugurate kinda a new section of SOTT, the SOTT Wiki (for public), but, this could not please at all the PTB ... this could be too much ?

I posted all of James Corbett's piece without comment because it stands for itself - and is a fine, calculated, eloquent cry for justice and action...

But...

I say we should all be warned by any cry to hit the streets and react... that's not me being a coward but as James himself hints above, that's precisely what the PTB may want and as he says take them down as the first Scapegoats they are looking for...

He's not one for rabble rousing so I'll take his comment in the spirit of exasperated rage it no doubt came from... he's earned it after all these years of railing in the dark...

So let's all hold our metal for now... we have more learning ahead than 5th Density can offer at this crucial point of 'crossing'!

Back
Top Bottom