Sorry, worked today, behind.

I wanted to put this out there. The thought came to me during work that could the miscalculation be about the death count? When people realize that the total deaths per year has not increased substantially, just shifted around. Could it be something that simple?
The correct information needs to get out there. I.E. Not mainstream medias rantings!

Here's an interview given last night on a Minnesota TV station with a sitting MN senator who is also a doctor talking about the Dept. of Health fudging the numbers on death certificates. Great questions by the news anchor! This is a good one to share on social media to point out that the mortality numbers are being rigged.

Possibly another nail in the coffin from another distinguished doctor?

Dr. Annie Bukacek of Hosanna Healthcare in Kalispell, Montana "claims that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is greatly exaggerating the coronavirus threat by fraudulently manipulating death certificates. "

Thank YOU!
There is this other article with an audio testimony from a social work assistant from a retirement home who say "they ask us to remove our mask", "they're going to let them - excuse me for the term - croak":

I agree. I think it's a scheme to camouflage the effects of mandatory vaccinations being rolled out globally.
To address your wording here, scheme implies planning. I don't think this was planned in the proper sense. Sure, they always have lots of plans ahead of time, like all the things that were prepared long before 9/11. As far as we know, though, the virus escaped accidentally, and quite possibly the West would have not brought attention to it if it didn't spread in China and the Chinese didn't react the way they did.

After that, I imagine the Western PTB were thinking hard about where to go with this. They definitely had plans for a global pandemic laid out and researched. We know even some specifics of that. The question was only when to put them in place - the right opportunity. So they had to decide whether this was the right time and situation, which I think wasn't all that easy - if this virus killed even less than it does, the whole thing would be likely to fail, which is dangerous for the elite. Because not only one of their plans fails, but also people catch on to foul play in general and will be less likely to buy further bullshit, so that's a big risk. If the elite steps too far at the wrong time, it can set them back. (Which, hopefully, will turn out to have happened anyway.)

For whatever reason, they decided to go with a pandemic. At that point, the next decision was how to direct this and what exactly to use it for and how. I think it happened so fast that they weren't really as prepared as they would have liked to be, hence the chaos and inconsistency between countries.

That being said, vaccinations will definitely be a part of this shit show. On one hand, they'll use this to convince people that they need to get vaccinated, and on the other hand, as you suggest, they can use it to camouflage ill effects of vaccines already being administered. Of course there's the economy and a host of other things that can be thrown into the mix, some because of central planning and others because of local rulers getting drunk on sudden boost in power.

So while there was an underlying plan they're somewhat following, I don't think this plannedemic was planned to happen at this time specifically, or even that it was planned well at all. I think they just decided to make use of something that happened accidentally, and now they're adjusting the plan as they go. Fortunately for us, they're not as smart (or even organised, apparently) as they think.

Actually Malta had no deaths until yesterday. Since yesterday one 92 year old woman and one 74 year old man.
That's pretty interesting! That graph just shows overall mortality, not Covid-related. So despite only having one Covid death, at least according to MOMO's mortality tracking, more people are dying in Malta than expected at this time of year.

What?!? I thought he was in hospital!? On oxygen!? When did he find time to write such nonsense!? Boris The Clown strikes again..... I had no idea he could be in more than one place at a time! :lol:

:-) I presume this is the letter that was announced before he went into hospital and it has had a staggered release into the postal system to prevent Royal Mail having to deliver 1.5+ million letters in one day!

Friend in Belgium just wrote :(

Hier le papa d’un de mes anciens profs n’a pas supporté l’isolement du confinement. Il s’est jeté d’une fenêtre. Il avait 95 ans.

Yesterday the dad of one of my former teachers couldn't handle the isolation of the lockdown. He threw himself out of a window. He was 95 years old.

I was outside today, checking what people are doing. I've seen quite a few people with their masks down. (Remember, mandatory masks here.) Six guys doing some construction work, two with masks down, standing right next to other guys with masks. Two people sitting in front of their block of flats without masks, three people (probably family) playing some ball game on the playground without masks, etc. I usually let the mask (bandana) slip down and only put it on properly in a supermarket or when near other people.

But to my amazement, I saw a guy in the supermarket with no mask at all. He just didn't give a shit. There were some looks, especially from older people (though they give looks to all kinds of people all the time), but nobody said anything, and nobody was avoiding this guy in panic. The 2m distance (which isn't mandatory here, afaik) seems to bother like 1 person out of 20. It wouldn't really work in this small supermarket anyway, so mostly people are standing next to each other without anybody freaking out.

I thought, what the hell, I'm not gonna lose to this guy, so I let the mask slip down and then went home without it. It's really weird how this bullshit has transformed us. Even though I know it's complete nonsense, the fact that it's the law right now and there are fines just keeps me on guard, mainly looking out for the police, but also kinda checking the people around, in case anybody wants to be a little Nazi and cause trouble. Seeing this guy not give a shit was really refreshing. I need to start breaking the rules more. At least they now made it OK for cyclists and runners to not wear masks. Also, it's starting to be really hot for having your face covered.

One idea that I got today was to write something on the mask you're wearing, if you must wear one. Obviously I have a black bandana with skulls, so writing wouldn't work, but for some of you, this might be a fun idea. So just write something on your mask, like "COVID-1984" or "Plannedemic 2020" or "flu kills more than covid" or "This is bullshit".

Again, numbers being thrown out, that make absolutely no sense.

A few days ago, the Ontario PM unveiled the Ontario provincial modelling and projected a range of 3,000 - 15,000 deaths.

Today the Federal Government is releasing its own projection, for the entire Country, projecting a range of 11,000 - 12,000 deaths.

As per the latest data from Statistics Canada, Ontario accounts for 38.82% of the Canadian population.

Plugging this into the Federal numbers, we get a projected range of 4,271 - 4,659 deaths.

Somebody's got their math wrong...

To date Ontario has 200 deaths and 264 people in the ICU.

I recalculated the CFR with updated numbers:

USA​
2.70​
3.4​
---- padding ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Spain
Italy
Germany
2.07​
France
++​
China​
4.08​
4.07​
*​
Iran​
6.19​
6.21​
UK
Turkey​
2.09​
2.12​
Switzerland​
3.25​
3.92​
Belgium
++​
Netherlands
++​
Canada
2.24​
Austria
2.25​
Portugal​
2.58​
2.93​
Brazil​
4.60​
5.07​
S. Korea
Israel
Sweden​
5.79​
++​
Australia
Norway
Russia
*​
Czech Republic
Chile
Denmark​
3.95​
4.21​
Poland​
2.19​
3.07​
Iceland
Egypt​
6.64​
6.6​
*​
New Zealand
*​
Morocco​
6.88​
Iraq​
6.38​
5.74​
*​
Hungary​
4.40​
6.73​
++​
Bulgaria​
3.45​
3.93​
Belarus
Palestine
*​

2nd column is what I posted last time, a few days ago, 3rd is today. The rate has increased almost everywhere. Asterisks are the few that actually decreased. ++ is where the rate increased by more than 1%.

We know that the US admits to counting any cases with covid-1984. With 3.4% CFR for them, it's hard to imagine what the countries in the red are doing, especially since the countries around them, like Germany or Austria, are around 2%. (Well, we know that 88% of the deaths in Italy didn't actually have covid-1984 as the cause of death.)

France has 5 times more than Germany next to it? Spain more than 3 times more than Portugal next to it? The UK looks like it's about to overtake Italy and become death-faker #1 (unless the Netherlands beat them to it... or Belgium).

Sweden is getting worse with the percentage, but they have 793 deaths total, while France has 10,000. Sweden has 79 deaths per 1M population, France 167, Italy 292, Spain 326 (China 2, lol). I'm guessing Sweden doesn't test people who seem OK because why would they, so that would make the death rate higher.

New Zealand is ridiculously under-affected, so the stuff we hear from flashgordonv is just bizarre. There must be like a 100 bigger threats to NZ than this.

Palestinians have been in mandatory self-isolation forever, so they're OK. 263 cases there, 9,755 in Israel.

If this is the same virus everywhere, it's hard to take any of these numbers seriously. I know even the roughly 2% in my country is bloated by cancers, pneumonia, and other things they count. The real case fatality rate for this virus globally is probably under 1%.

According to data obtained from the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics Mortality Surveillance System website, total U.S. deaths for the first three weeks of March are DOWN 10% from the average of the prior four years for the same three week period.
That's from one of the articles Laura linked. I don't think this stupidemic is going as planned.

This is also interesting...

Three flights on Thursday will deliver the aid, the ministry said. The first plane has already landed at Banja Luka international airport and was welcomed by Milorad Dodik, the Serb member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, President of the Republika Srpska Željka Cvijanović, Prime Minister Radovan Višković and Russian ambassador in Bosnia and Herzegovina Pyotr Ivantsov.

The request for aid came from Republika Srpska, one of the political entities within Bosnia and Herzegovina.

According to the WHO, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Bosnia and Herzegovina stands at 816, with 35 deaths.

Earlier this month, Russia sent 11 flights to Serbia to deliver medical equipment and send 87 military doctors and virologists there. In Serbia, the number of confirmed cases of the new coronavirus infection is 2,666, with 65 fatalities.

Are these moves purely humanitarian or are they strategic Geopolitical pre-positioning for something that is coming?

I recalculated the CFR with updated numbers:

cant really calculate it like that, as everyone is just testing people in hospitals and people that where in contact with them, you dont know how many people had it or has it as many have no or very mild simptoms

this is a good site for CFR:

I am not sure whether to comment on that video.

Before I read any comments on this video I decided to watch so as to get a feel for it without others opinions. I watched the 1st 2 mins. The graphics said all it wanted to say, the mans voice was superfluous . Doom and gloom and Armageddon all around the corner. If there is danger from G5 then straight talk is required, factual evidence without hysteria. To me this video is about hysteria and any truths this man has got are rendered null and void.
That's my feeling anyway.

Back
Top Bottom