Great summing up of the situation @Mandatory Intellectomy, @luc, and the countless others that have contributed to this thread. Thanks Everyone :thup:

The numbers in this article are worrying. Part of me hopes the figures have been massaged to encourage compliance but these figures definitely echo the views of my family members who are open to some discussion about the number of deaths being inflated but nothing really beyond that. 64 % of the UK think it was right to lockdown. Just 1 per cent thought the lockdown would be lifted in mid-April, against 12 per cent who expect it to last until the end of the month, 29 per cent until the end of May and 26 per cent the end of June.

Coronavirus: British public back tighter lockdown restrictions if needed to beat disease

The British public say they back the unprecedented coronavirus lockdown restrictions and are willing to accept tighter controls if experts deem them necessary to beat the disease, a new poll has found.

The BMG survey for The Independent found that voters are prepared to see parks closed and tighter limits placed on workers travelling to non-essential jobs, and would regard an extension of the current lockdown to the start of July as reasonable.

But there were indications that support will wane if orders to stay indoors and avoid social contact stretch too far into the summer, with an extension to the start of August regarded as unreasonable by 41 per cent and the start of September by 48 per cent.

However, a remarkable 12 per cent – one in eight of the population – told BMG they believed a continuation of tight social distancing measures lasting nine months or more and stretching into 2021 would be reasonable.

Overall, participants supported the government’s approach to the Covid-19 outbreak, with 57 per cent saying that Boris Johnson’s administration had done well, against 26 per cent feeling it was doing badly.

A decisive 64 per cent said that the government was right to prioritise saving lives at the risk of harming jobs and livelihoods, against just 19 per cent who said that relaxing lockdown restrictions to help the economy should be its goal.

But there were signs of dissatisfaction with the preparedness of the NHS and other key public services to respond to a pandemic of this kind after a decade of austerity cuts.

Just 27 per cent said the UK was well-prepared for an outbreak of this kind, compared to 52 per cent who said it was not.

Just 7 per cent of those questioned by BMG said the lockdown restrictions announced by Mr Johnson on 23 March, under which Britons were told to stay at home except for a limited set of reasons, were too severe.

Some 44 per cent said the guidelines – which saw non-essential businesses being ordered to close and people told to keep two metres apart when outside – were about right, while 46 per cent said they were not stringent enough. Opposition to the restrictions was strongest amongst the young and better-off, but even then this did not rise above 10 per cent.

With controversy raging over police efforts to prevent sunbathing and sports in some outdoor spaces, a substantial 60 per cent said they would back the closure of all parks if people continue to ignore social distancing rules, against 26 per cent who would oppose it.

More than half (51 per cent) said they would be ready to accept tighter restrictions on which jobs are deemed essential, allowing workers to leave their homes, while 25 per cent said they would not.

But there was division over the question of whether a ban on all outdoor exercise could be justified, with 44 per cent saying they would oppose it compared to 40 per cent who would back it.

Few seem to expect next Thursday’s review of the lockdown to result in the easing of restrictions.

Just 1 per cent thought the lockdown would be lifted in mid-April, against 12 per cent who expect it to last until the end of the month, 29 per cent until the end of May and 26 per cent the end of June.

However, less than a quarter (23 per cent) believe their movements will be curtailed beyond that point, with 10 per cent expecting the end to come in July, 5 per cent in August, 3 per cent in September, 3 per cent in the final three months of 2020 and 2 per cent at some point in 2021.

Extending the lockdown to the end of May would be regarded as reasonable by 62 per cent, with just 22 per cent saying it is unreasonable.

Another month would still have support, with 45 per cent seeing the end of June as a reasonable date for the all-clear, against 31 per cent who said it would not be.

But beyond that, support for a continued lockdown tumbles, with 28 per cent seeing restrictions as reasonable to the end of July, 21 per cent to the end of August, 17 per cent to the end of September and 13 per cent to the end of 2020.

I think that most people that are not members of this forum or Sott.net will still need one of the grand authoritative voices of the world to convince them that this was a scam. My guess at this stage would a court case brought by one of the small or medium sized business that is financial strong enough to wait out the lock down but not big enough to be feeding at the corporate trough.

Not saying that as a reason to not carrying on trying to reveal the workings of this scam / takeover as I think that is having a positive effect and is actual what I am spending most of lockdown doing anyway. I am sure the combination of all of our efforts makes a difference. Thanks again everyone :clap:

This is brilliant and very helpful and in the morning, I'm planning on putting it to use as efficiently as possible. And for days after, too. I also think that a good article for SOTT with plenty of hyperlinks can be easily massaged out of it.

I know this is long and you're all trying to catch up on this epi(demi)c thread (pun overload), but I had to get some ideas out of my head and on 'paper'. You can take this as another 'article' of sorts.

So I've been thinking about what to do about all this stuff. This stupidemic is a 9/11-level event with potentially even more massive consequences, depending on how it unfolds. And how it unfolds depends a lot on how the 'normal' people will react. So far they've mostly bought into it, but many are starting to see the problems with the narrative, and the longer this continues, the more of the problems they will see.

The initial shock is what the PTB have going for them, and that's going to be wearing off. As the hysteria subsides, we can expect two things to happen. People will see the negative consequences of the lockdown (many already are), and they will be more open to looking at the whole situation more rationally. So the longer this madness continues, the more people will have an issue with it. After all, the pandemic is fake, and the lockdown consequences are real, and what people will experience in their daily lives is the real.

The masses that buy this nonsense are simple in their thinking and reactions, but that also means some things that will not be in the favour of the PTB. For example, you can only scare people with the same thing for so long until they get bored. A pandemic can't be shocking and scary forever, especially since the numbers of the infected and dead have to go down at some point. The PTB can fake the numbers, but then there will be real statistics showing no excessive deaths compared to previous years, so the room for faking is limited.

In a way, the more the PTB overshoot with their measures, the better. Because the obvious result will be that more people will realise that this is wrong. I think some of the things the talking heads have been talking about aren't really planned just yet. A part of the show is scaring people with really extreme measures, then introducing less extreme ones (which was the goal in the first place), and having people think "well at least they didn't do those things" and accept the measures more easily. So they're trying to throw all kinds of things out there to see how far they can push. But scaring people with really extreme and stupid stuff might also shake some of them out of their slumber. In this sense, it may be good if the PTB try to go too far.

The difference that I see between 9/11 and this is that most people had no chance to figure out what really happened back in 2001. It was too sudden and traumatic, too unclear, too chaotic, and evidence was easily being hidden. Here the evidence is in plain sight, and people are being hypnotised basically by claims that thousands are really millions. So once the shock wears off, it shouldn't be that hard to explain to them that thousands are really only thousands. And in 2001, the whole world wasn't ordered to stay home, and millions of people worldwide weren't losing jobs because of 9/11.

And I think another point is that 9/11 was mostly an American problem (that really had no observable consequences for me here, for example), while this is global, so there are that many more people available to push back. 9/11 affected mostly lives in the middle east and freedoms in the US. This pandemonium affects everyone, and the effects are only negative.

We know more or less what the PTB are trying to do and why, so the plan is fairly clear. What is not clear is whether it will work, or to what extent. And while this could potentially be much worse than the fallout of 9/11, I think it also has a far greater potential for backfiring. Unlike what happened on 9/11, what happened now is pretty simple. The world was forcibly stopped because people are dying of an ordinary virus in ordinary numbers while we are being told that this is really bad, even though it's perfectly normal. Which, of course, doesn't make any sense.

So as I see it, our situation is something like this:
1. The fraud is easy to see. (We saw through this immediately.)
2. Many people aren't seeing it, though, so why?
3. The reason is a massive propaganda campaign and manipulation of numbers. (Though people's view of the numbers is being manipulated much more than the numbers themselves - there's no emergency even if the numbers were real.)
4. We want as many people as possible to see this is a fraud.
5. How can we make them see that?

And the last point is what I've been thinking about. Not so much because I decided to, but rather because it's just playing in my head and my mind keeps analysing it, and it probably won't stop until I write it down, so that's what I'm doing. So how to best convey the information we have so that people who don't get it start getting it?

Of course this is what we've been doing here all along, collecting and spreading information. But there are many layers or levels of that, and I'm focused on a more specific area. We've had just about anything we could on Sott, and that's great for Sotters, but most Sotters saw through this bullshit on their own anyway. I've seen very few comments on Sott that seemed even remotely fooled by the MSM narrative.

I'm more concerned with the people who don't get it. Without them, it's just the usual small group of people that doesn't have sufficient impact to stop the elite's madness. As we've discussed in this thread, any proper awakening is not likely, but I think what's needed is fairly little. People just need to understand that all this bullshit with staying home, keeping a distance, wearing masks, and suffering economic losses was completely unnecessary.

Once they get that much, they'll act on their own. There were protests everywhere last year, and that needs to come back, but people need to have a clue about what the real problems are. They need to fight this bullshit about the "new normal", because this new normal is their enslavement. There's nothing normal about that.

One significant factor that I see in deciding what to tell people is actually what not to tell them. Because there are so many things that just switch people off (or trigger them?) and then you can't get through to them at all. We can easily lose track of what the typical person knows or believes. You have to realise that all of you reading this post and this thread are super-informed compared to most people. So you're sharing information that's totally obvious to you, but it's not to other people.

I can even see the difference between me and my brother. He reads the sessions and he reads Sott, but he has a much more normal life than me, three kids and all that. So while he understands everything he needs to understand, I'm still seeing some differences. He's exposed to the mainstream media, I am not. He's much more exposed to the general population. And he of course doesn't have time to read things like this thread. So when we compare news, he tells me some things he's heard that I know are bullshit or I see what exactly is distorted about them, and I tell him things that I find obvious that he wasn't aware off. Also his information is much more local while I don't look at my country any more than at all other countries. (Actually I usually know a lot more about global events than about anything that goes on in my little country.)

Now, my brother knows that I do a lot of research and that my information is pretty reliable even if he hasn't heard about any of it, but the point is that most people don't have the same attitude and can be much more disconnected from reality than we can even imagine. I remember when I started reading this thread, after the lockdown started (not enough time before that), I had a pretty good idea in general about what was going on and that it was nonsense and lies. But after just two days of reading this thread, I felt like I hadn't known anything before that. The difference was just huge. Not that I had anything particularly wrong before, but simply the level of awareness went off the charts rather quickly. And that was some 150 pages ago.

What I'm getting at is that if we try to talk to normal people on a similar level we talk to one another here, we may not even realise how far that is from their level of understanding. So getting through to them may be more about how much we don't tell them than about how much we do tell them.

For example, the moment you mention something like 'a push for mandatory vaccination', most people immediately switch to 'oh, a crazy anti-vaxxer' and then they don't listen to anything else you say. The issue for us is whether there will be push for mandatory vaccination (well, we know there will, as always when they get a chance), but the issue for 'normal' people is whether mandatory vaccination is bad, which many of them think it isn't. So if you need to convey to them they're being enslaved on false premises and you mention mandatory vaccination, you fail to convey even the basic information about this lockdown being unnecessary, because once they put you in a certain category, all your information falls on deaf ears.

So I think when you post on social media for the ordinary people, the information needs to be kinda simplified and dumbed down and filtered so that they don't get triggered by some minor details into rejecting the whole thing. After all, we've seen plenty of examples of stupid reactions from FB posted here.

So I was trying to filter out what's really the essential information that's important, easy to prove, and non-controversial. I ended up with these three points:

1. COVID-19 is no worse than the flu.

2. People aren't dying any more than usual.

3. The lockdown does not 'save lives' like we've been told and isn't necessary at all.

The first two points are completely obvious even by looking at mainstream information with a clear head. The clear head is what people are lacking due to the media hysteria, but the facts are there. The two points are closely related, but I think separating them can simplify things if we focus on one at a time.

The third point is not that simple, but it's important, because "we have to do this to save lives" is an emotional argument that many people understandably fell for, and it needs to be dealt with delicately. If people feel like this is what it's about, then it's about care for other people and helping those who need it, and they need to understand that while that thought is good and right and important, it's not what's actually happening.

I will break down the points one by one.

COVID-19 is no worse than the flu

This viruscare couldn't work with just the ordinary flu. We've always had the flu and never turned the world into Palestine because of it. So the media must convince people that COVID-19 is much more dangerous. Fortunately for us, this is clearly not the case. So people need to be repeatedly faced with the facts and statistics. Here are some points that can be presented either together or each on its own:

• There are still more deaths from flu this year than from COVID-19 (though the gap is closing), even if we believe the official numbers for COVID-19. Why isn't anyone worried about the flu? What's so special about COVID-19?
• The reporting of COVID-19 deaths is being distorted by counting anyone with the virus as dying from it, no matter what other diseases they had. This has been admitted by government officials, and doctors in the US are being instructed by the CDC to list COVID-19 as the cause of death even when it is only assumed that it contributed, and we see the same going on in many other countries. This inflates the case fatality rate many times. It is not standard practice. It doesn't happen with the flu. It's only done with COVID-19. Cancer + flu = death from cancer. Cancer + COVID-19 = death from COVID-19. Why?
• It has been reported than in Italy only 12 per cent of death certificates of people counted in the COVID-19 death statistics have shown a direct causality from coronavirus. [link] This gives us some idea about how much the death rate is being inflated. The real death rate could be 8-10 times lower, which brings the CFR down in Italy to 1.2-1.6%, in the US to 0.3-0.4%, and in Germany to 0.2-0.25%. This is absolutely not a reason to lock down any country, much less almost all of them.
• Aside from inflating the death count, one thing we know for sure is that there are more cases of COVID-19 than just the confirmed ones from people who were tested. The CDC estimates that as much as 100 times more people have the flu every year than there are confirmed cases. That's a huge difference, and that's how the 0.1% CFR for the flu is calculated. The CFR for the flu from only confirmed cases (like it's done for COVID-19) is actually 10%, according to CDC's own data. If it's 10% for the flu and 4% for COVID-19 globally, there's a good reason to believe the death rate for COVID-19 is actually lower than for the flu, and that's not even considering the 8-10 times increased death rate reporting for COVID-19. We can't be sure how many times more cases of COVID-19 there are compared to the confirmed number, but it's extremely likely to be at least 2-3 times as much, and if the estimates are 100 times more for the flu, it's not unreasonable to expect it to be 10 times more for COVID-19, if not more. If that were the case, then we have a reported CFR of about 4% globally, which goes down to let's say 0.5% when considering how the counting of deaths is done, and that goes down to 0.05% if there are 10 times more infected than we know of. We don't know the exact numbers, but even 1% would definitely not be a reason for keeping everyone at home, and the reasonable estimate is that the real CFR is well under that 1%.
• As has been reported, the vast majority of people infected with COVID-19 experience mild or no symptoms. This shows that the virus isn't particularly dangerous or aggressive.
• As has been reported, 99% of the people who died in Italy had at least one underlying disease, 80% had at least two, and over 50% had three or more. Additionally, the average age of the deceased was over 80. These people would have died just as easily from the flu or any other infection, and most of them would have died soon even without any infection. There are almost no young and healthy victims of COVID-19, so again, this virus isn't any more dangerous than the flu, and there is no reason for the extreme measures that have been taken.
• We also know of at least two reasons why Italy, and Northern Italy in particular, has been affected more than other countries. One, Italy has the second oldest population in the world, so more people are vulnerable to a virus infection, and two, Northern Italy has lower air quality than most places, which is a significant factor for a disease that involves difficulty breathing. This is also the case for Wuhan. There is no reason to expect the same numbers to manifest everywhere. (And we have seen that only a fragment of these people actually died from COVID-19.)
• If you hear of a particular case of COVID-19 that sounds unusually bad, know that unusual cases also exist for the flu and everything else. There are always a few people who seem healthy and die from something that didn't look too deadly.

Summary:

People aren't dying any more than usual

The death rate of COVID-19 only seems high to people who have no idea about usual death rates.

• Even if we were to believe the numbers for COVID-19 deaths, these are still nothing special. Currently, 110,000 people have died with COVID-19 this year (though only a fragment of that died from it). 136,000 people have died from the flu this year. We also have 470,000 deaths caused by HIV/AIDS, 275,000 deaths caused by malaria, 700,000 deaths caused by alcohol, 2,300,000 deaths caused by cancer, and 300,000 suicides, as of April 12. COVID-19, even if we were to believe the numbers we are getting, is nothing special. You can check these numbers at Worldometer - real time world statistics
• People die every day. In fact, about 150,000-160,000 of them. COVID-19 hasn't globally killed that many in three months, even with the numbers being significantly inflated. All the deaths from COVID-19 so far are less that one day's worth of deaths on planet Earth. 27,000 people die only in China every day. That's some 1,125 every hour. So the 3,300 people who died with COVID-19 in China, that's how many people normally die in China in 3 hours. Is this a good enough reason to turn the whole planet into a police state with restricted movement and limited rights for all people?
• Long term statistics for total deaths in any particular region show that there are no more deaths this year than in previous years in any country. For the most affected countries, a rise in mortality can be seen for 2-3 particular weeks, but there are also other weeks when there were much fewer deaths than previous years, and when we look at a period of 2-3 months, there is no significant increase in deaths compared to previous years anywhere. You can check euromomo.eu for statistics for European countries. Comparisons with the Black Death are absurd. If the media weren't doing what they're doing, nobody would have noticed this 'pandemic'. (Also, if the media followed for example suicides the way they follow COVID-19, it could very well look like we're all about to commit suicide by the end of next month. Media focus completely distorts reality, since most people have incredibly poor awareness of things that are not in the media.)
• Since Italy is constantly being shown as the worst case, we may look at the statistics there. It's been reported that 167,000 people died in Italy during January-March 2020. Is that a lot? What do statistics for previous years show? According to demo.istat.it, 186,000 people died in that same period in 2019, 185,000 in 2018, and 192,000 in 2017. So Italy needs 20,000 more deaths to compare to previous years. Again, euromomo.eu shows that while there's a clear uptick in a period of a few weeks, overall the death rate is comparable to previous years. Statistics from around the world show similar trends.
• It may also be noted that while we have death rates for COVID-19 that we never had before due to this particular virus being 'new', death rates for other diseases, especially ones similar in symptoms to COVID-19, appear to be unusually low in various places. This is unsurprising when people dying with for example pneumonia, who would normally be counted in the pneumonia statistics, are almost exclusively counted in COVID-19 statistics this year. Sadly, even people with heart-attacks are being counted in the COVID-19 statistics, which is illogical, only serves to increase fear, and distorts our understanding of the situation we're dealing with. There's no increase in overall deaths. There is only a shift in ascribing a portion of them to COVID-19, often quite illogically.

Summary:

The lockdown does not 'save lives' like we've been told and isn't necessary at all

We've been told that we must close schools and all non-essential businesses, stay at home, and avoid one another in order to 'save lives'. But is this really true? Does it make any sense? Are we saving any lives?

• People who are old and sick are dying during the lockdown anyway, so it doesn't seem like they're being saved.
• People who are not old or sick are clearly in no more danger from COVID-19 than from the flu, so they don't need saving from anything.
• Countries like Sweden and Belarus show that without quarantine and without lockdown, their rates of infection and fatality rates aren't any different from other countries. This shows that the lockdown and quarantine are doing nothing to prevent the virus from spreading and nothing to save anybody's life.
• Measures introduced by governments vary from country to country, and according to many experts, aren't particularly helpful anyway. The 2m distance is completely arbitrary and does a lot more in terms of harassing people than protecting anybody. Wearing masks when people aren't trained in how to do it properly is not only pretty pointless, but can actually make things worse.
The strategy taken isn't even aimed at 'saving lives'. It's aimed at slowing the virus down so that hospitals don't get overloaded. But we've seen that almost all hospitals everywhere have fewer patients than usual and less work. Most of the population will get infected sooner or later anyway - nobody who's even remotely honest is denying that. So the people who are weak enough to succumb to COVID-19 now, will be just as vulnerable later. Their lives are not being saved. Their deaths are just being slightly postponed at massive costs.
• Due to complete focus on COVID-19, patients with all other health problems are being relegated to lower priority, even though most hospitals are empty. This inevitably results in deaths due to lack of medical attention. So whether or not the lockdown is saving anyone, it is also killing people. It is also clear by now that many COVID-19 patients are being given the wrong treatment and die as a result of that. This is partly because doctors are being given guidelines to follow instead of using their own judgement, and the guidelines were written with incomplete understanding of what we're dealing with and pushed onto everyone.
• The lockdown has resulted in many deaths due to increased alcoholism, domestic violence, homicides by people who are losing their mind being locked at home, suicides of people who have lost their jobs or businesses, and so on. And this is only the beginning. It is unclear whether the lockdown is saving any lives at all, but it is clear it's taking many.
• We all know the economy will suffer massive damage. But people say, "Who cares about money? Lives are more important!" But the economy is not just about money. As has been written, economies are actually made of real people. The quality of their lives will decrease in many ways, children will suffer, and people will die because of this. Thinking that failing economy is only about money and not people's lives is like thinking that decreasing quality of roads is only about damage to cars and not people's lives. And while a virus is killing the old and sick, i.e. those who were at great risk of dying by any cause in the first place, the economic destruction will kill the young and healthy just as much as the old and sick. Why are people so convinced this is a trade we 'have to' make?

Summary:

Do not accept the 'new normal'

One extra point I would make is about this insidious 'new normal' crap.

OK, I think that's it. Rather than writing an article and preaching to the choir on Sott, I wanted to break things down to simple, easily understandable points that can be shared one at a time or a few together, whatever any opportunity calls for, with people who don't quite 'get it'. I have zero presence on social media, so this is for those of you here who do and who may not be able to put the things they feel into words as well as they would like, or just don't have the time to dedicate to that.

I tried to identify key points that I think we can focus on and make people understand without getting into anything too controversial. The summaries are supposed to provide a short text for each point that can be used when you don't expect the people you're talking to to read anything longer. You can modify any of this any way you want. These are just my ideas from my limited perspective and could certainly be improved and expanded upon. Particularly I think there's much more to point 3 than I was able to put together right now.

The bullet points may be useful on their own, or they may serve you as reminders of all the information that's available to you. Just do with this whatever you want. If you find that something I've written is not quite accurate, feel free to correct it and post it here for others.

Sorry to make this thread longer than it already is. I know well how hard it is to catch up with it every day. I can barely manage myself. Then again, this is kind of what we've all been waiting for. This is our war, and we all have out roles to play. Things are finally starting to get really interesting, so enjoy the madness.

I am not sure if this has been posted up on one of the many pages on this thread which I may have skipped, but Bill and Melinda Gates are running a new clinical trial on the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of Covid-19.

They are going to compare it against a placebo intervention. And guess what that placebo is? Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)!

View attachment 35265

What can they achieve through this? Because ascorbic acid has been shown as an effective strategy against this virus, they will likely be able to make the claim that hydroxychloroquine is no more effective than placebo, and then use this evidence to provide support for their upcoming vaccination program, which will be propped up as the "only solution" and implemented on a global scale.

The link for the full details on the clinical trial is here

I just sent the following link to my sister who's daughter-in-law's father is on a ventilator making only slight improvement although being given hydroxychloroquine (I think) for some studies using Chloroquine and Zinc in combination.

Is a combo of chloroquine and Zinc a cure for coronavirus?

I doubt we need Bill Gates's private studies to confuse the public in favor of vaccines.

The side effect, reported by patients sharing their symptoms on Twitter, is now being described as “fizzing,” and is one of the more mysterious marks of the illness. Doctors on the frontlines of treating the illness tell The Post it may be one of the last sensations patients feel as their bodies fight the disease.

One patient, @miafia, who felt the sensation since the first day of her symptoms, described it as “an electric feeling on my skin.”

Tarana Burke, known as the founder of the #MeToo movement, shared that her partner had the illness and had a burning feeling on his skin that was so severe, “his skin felt like it was burning.”

“Even when he barely had a fever of 99+ we literally used aloe gel for sunburn to soothe it,” she wrote on Twitter. “The NP later told us she had heard others say that too.”

Even infamous influencer Arielle Charnas reported some “skin sensitivity” when she first came down with the virus.

The reason I'm almost sure I got infected was because of some symptoms that I read later. The first symptom was a very sore strong throat at 5 a.m. After 10 minutes I started to cough. I worked until 1:00 p.m. and then suddenly I got chills, fever and incredibly strong muscle pain. It wasn't like a cold. I had the flu 2013, it was different. I felt like my muscles were burning like in an oven and I couldn't touch my skin anymore so it hurt. But the muscles also hurt terribly. I was very ill. The main symptoms lasted exactly 1 day. What was left was this cough and chest pain. I felt like I had pulmonary embolism and I was really scared. Another striking thing was that when I was lying on my back I felt that my lungs were running full with water. When I was lying on my stomach, that feeling was gone. I had this problem for about 6 weeks. This muscle pain and burning sensation have also been shared with other persons me and have also found that it was a different pain than the flu.

[cont]
I lost the next connection - just that Obama's brother Malik opposed him and supported Trump in 2016 - supposedly released his real birth certificate - and on Malik's twitter:

What's Adrenochrome folks?
EThOGZkXgAAsaJw

EThOGZaXYAAlyz5

EThOGZtWAAAsAvI

EThcekxXsAAVxjb

EThcekhWsAA18pw

EThceknXgAAryKY

EThcekjWsAAXMRN

EThPICbXsAA00OF

BigMIKE and Obama does.

EThThNlXkAEOhMG

EThcyvQWkAALoyV

EThcyvXWsAEJIop

ETh1SzHUcAYdBd2

EThPs10WsAIyG9J

Hillary - the Podestas and all the creepy art/Pizzagate - no wonder they love children so much! Let's not forget the lost emails and what still hasn't been revealed on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

DezPonsX4AAqoqm

ETh_SzUWoAEtlRe

OK - it gets worst.

Oh my, JEEP, just read your post. Never heard of this adrenochrome until yesterday, my nephew messaged me asking if I knew what it was. He said he came across it on facebook but wasn't mentioned what it actually is or were it comes from. Then I read your post, told my nephew, he already knew, done some digging himself. Bring on the comets, wipe this scum of the earth.

Mode's note: Although the video is in french, you can change the parameters of the videos and choose for the automatic translation in English.

:welcome: @Diors, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

My take on this that it has nothing to do with Putin's next term per se. Actually, it could be said that the corona crisis probably hurt the process of voting on the changes to the Constitution. Business in Russia took a serious hit, and continues to suffer due to the harsher measurements, so this also undoubtedly will have major influence as well.

For the past several days I have been listening to what Mikhail Khazin, a Russian economist, has to say. He and other people, like Sergey Glazyev (another economist and politician) have a lot of interesting and important things to say about the corona virus and the economy. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything recent in English.

What they say, that it is clear that this crisis is manufactured, and that coronavirus isn't more lethal than the flu virus. They, and Khazin in particular, describe in great detail why this is happening from the economic point of view, and that is all part of a years long plan that is coming into fruition.

Now regarding the corona measures that were implemented by Putin in Russia, and especially steps that were supposed to ameliorate the damage to the economy. As it happens, there are several factions of high power in Russia, and until now Putin wasn't able to completely remove the great influence of IMF over Russian economy. Sure, definite steps were taken in this direction, but key people, like Elvira Nabiullina (head of the Central Bank of Russia) remain strong in power, and they continue to receive instructions from IMF.

I totally lack any economic knowledge, so unfortunately can't really describe in detail what Khazin means, but the bottom line is, that many of Putin's decisions are being constantly challenged or sabotaged by the liberal economic faction, that has ties with the global elite.

Coupled with WHO's ties with the Ministry of Health, and you can see that Putin does his best to utilize his allies and navigate the sea full of sharks. According to Khazin, Putin is well underway to eliminate much of their influence, but also that Russia's participation in this corona circus has to do strong ties of the liberal economic elite with IMF.

I was able to find a video from 2014 with English subtitles, where Khazin speaks about Putin, and also mentions toward the end the influence of the Russian liberal economic elite. 2014 was a pivotal year both for Russia and Putin, and in the video Khazin speaks of the possible ways Putin can shake off Washington influence over Russia. And we can clearly can see that since then Putin did just that. But I guess that it is far from enough.

Also possible, that Putin and his advisors formulated their own plan, and there is no doubt that there are all kind of backdoor deals, even with Trump. In another video Khazin speculated about the landing in the US of the Russian military plane with medical plane. He said that it is a clear indication that some sort of backdoor agreement has been reached with Trump, because this is something out of ordinary that a military plane from the foreign country will be allowed to land outside of the usual protocols and without the check of its content. So something additional is clearly going on.

Very interesting Keit. Thank‘s for sharing! I would like to be able to understand what those guys in russia are speculating about too, but unfortunately the language barrier doesn‘t allow that. Hope you will follow up on that and keep us updated! What you summarized about the speculations on what is going on sounds pretty reasonable and likely to me.

I have family in France and today I learned a bit about the situation there. My aunt had surgery a few weeks ago and battles with cancer and whatnot. Get this: she is NOT allowed to leave her home, not at all! Not even to go to the supermarket or for a walk! She lives in an apartment without even a balcony! In a village in France where my family has a cottage, people are NOT allowed even to walk into the forest! This is a completely deserted place with 100 souls!! And the police is patrolling there!?! I have never seen a police car there before, ever! Another aunt and uncle live outside Paris in a rather nice suburb. They can't go further than 1km around their home! Which means they can't go to the river where they like to walk. They are NOT allowed to ride the bicycle!! And those friggin permits they have to carry... To be honest, I had no real understanding of how bad it is in France.

That sounds very grim, Luc, hoping for the best for your Aunts and Uncle. While it isn't that extreme here in WI/US, yet, everyone seems to be holding their breath before the plunge, so to speak. Every few days, more measures seem to be added to restrict people from what would seem like health-promoting activities. I also hear a lot of blaming directed toward the millenials causing stricter lock-down measures; they just aren't taking this serious enough, so we'll take away more priviledges. State Parks were closed this week, siting vandalism, littering and furloughed park attendants so no clean bathrooms or garbage pick-up. Oh puleeez! There's never more than a couple of attendants at the stations, anyway; certainly they can safe distance and keep "gatherings to 10 or fewer", which is still being promoted. Sounds sooooo contradictory, IMHO.

Almost makes me wonder if they are trying to limit the number of folks with eyes on the skies, especially considering that many of the observatories have been closed, or have limited hours and personnel keeping telescopes trained on the heavens.
COVID-19 forces Earth's largest telescopes to close
Closing the windows on the cosmos

Through interviews and email exchanges with dozens of researchers, administrators, press officers and observatory directors, as well as reviewing a private list circulating among scientists, Astronomy magazine has confirmed more than 120 of Earth's largest telescopes are now closed as a result of COVID-19.

Many of the shutdowns happened in late March, as astronomy-rich states like Arizona, Hawaii and California issued stay-at-home orders. Nine of the 10 largest optical telescopes in North America are now closed. In Chile, an epicenter of observing, the government placed the entire country under a strict lockdown, shuttering dozens of telescopes. Spain and Italy, two European nations with rich astronomical communities — and a large number of COVID-19 infections — closed their observatories weeks ago.

Even many small telescopes have now closed, as all-out shutdowns were ordered on mountaintops ranging from Hawaii's Mauna Kea to the Chilean Atacama to the Spanish Canary Islands. Science historians say nothing like this has happened in the modern era of astronomy. Even during the chaos of World War II, telescopes kept observing.

Gulp! :violin:(thinking of the sinking Titanic scene, after they didn't see IT soon enough) Doesn't look like we're gonna get advanced notice of that incoming comet cluster from the sky watchers. Enough advanced notice to get a bowl of popcorn popped would be nice.:-/

Small personal breakthrough for us. We set up a play date with one of my children's friends. Previously all their parents had declined our requests to get together. Today is Easter and the friend left an Easter basket surprise at my front door, though they didn't stick around in person to let us know but informed us by text message. However, I took this as an opening and asked my wife to ask the parents again for a play date. The answer was yes this time.

I know this is long and you're all trying to catch up on this epi(demi)c thread (pun overload), but I had to get some ideas out of my head and on 'paper'. You can take this as another 'article' of sorts.

So I've been thinking about what to do about all this stuff. This stupidemic is a 9/11-level event with potentially even more massive consequences, depending on how it unfolds. And how it unfolds depends a lot on how the 'normal' people will react. So far they've mostly bought into it, but many are starting to see the problems with the narrative, and the longer this continues, the more of the problems they will see.

The initial shock is what the PTB have going for them, and that's going to be wearing off. As the hysteria subsides, we can expect two things to happen. People will see the negative consequences of the lockdown (many already are), and they will be more open to looking at the whole situation more rationally. So the longer this madness continues, the more people will have an issue with it. After all, the pandemic is fake, and the lockdown consequences are real, and what people will experience in their daily lives is the real.

The masses that buy this nonsense are simple in their thinking and reactions, but that also means some things that will not be in the favour of the PTB. For example, you can only scare people with the same thing for so long until they get bored. A pandemic can't be shocking and scary forever, especially since the numbers of the infected and dead have to go down at some point. The PTB can fake the numbers, but then there will be real statistics showing no excessive deaths compared to previous years, so the room for faking is limited.

In a way, the more the PTB overshoot with their measures, the better. Because the obvious result will be that more people will realise that this is wrong. I think some of the things the talking heads have been talking about aren't really planned just yet. A part of the show is scaring people with really extreme measures, then introducing less extreme ones (which was the goal in the first place), and having people think "well at least they didn't do those things" and accept the measures more easily. So they're trying to throw all kinds of things out there to see how far they can push. But scaring people with really extreme and stupid stuff might also shake some of them out of their slumber. In this sense, it may be good if the PTB try to go too far.

The difference that I see between 9/11 and this is that most people had no chance to figure out what really happened back in 2001. It was too sudden and traumatic, too unclear, too chaotic, and evidence was easily being hidden. Here the evidence is in plain sight, and people are being hypnotised basically by claims that thousands are really millions. So once the shock wears off, it shouldn't be that hard to explain to them that thousands are really only thousands. And in 2001, the whole world wasn't ordered to stay home, and millions of people worldwide weren't losing jobs because of 9/11.

And I think another point is that 9/11 was mostly an American problem (that really had no observable consequences for me here, for example), while this is global, so there are that many more people available to push back. 9/11 affected mostly lives in the middle east and freedoms in the US. This pandemonium affects everyone, and the effects are only negative.

We know more or less what the PTB are trying to do and why, so the plan is fairly clear. What is not clear is whether it will work, or to what extent. And while this could potentially be much worse than the fallout of 9/11, I think it also has a far greater potential for backfiring. Unlike what happened on 9/11, what happened now is pretty simple. The world was forcibly stopped because people are dying of an ordinary virus in ordinary numbers while we are being told that this is really bad, even though it's perfectly normal. Which, of course, doesn't make any sense.

So as I see it, our situation is something like this:
1. The fraud is easy to see. (We saw through this immediately.)
2. Many people aren't seeing it, though, so why?
3. The reason is a massive propaganda campaign and manipulation of numbers. (Though people's view of the numbers is being manipulated much more than the numbers themselves - there's no emergency even if the numbers were real.)
4. We want as many people as possible to see this is a fraud.
5. How can we make them see that?

And the last point is what I've been thinking about. Not so much because I decided to, but rather because it's just playing in my head and my mind keeps analysing it, and it probably won't stop until I write it down, so that's what I'm doing. So how to best convey the information we have so that people who don't get it start getting it?

Of course this is what we've been doing here all along, collecting and spreading information. But there are many layers or levels of that, and I'm focused on a more specific area. We've had just about anything we could on Sott, and that's great for Sotters, but most Sotters saw through this bullshit on their own anyway. I've seen very few comments on Sott that seemed even remotely fooled by the MSM narrative.

I'm more concerned with the people who don't get it. Without them, it's just the usual small group of people that doesn't have sufficient impact to stop the elite's madness. As we've discussed in this thread, any proper awakening is not likely, but I think what's needed is fairly little. People just need to understand that all this bullshit with staying home, keeping a distance, wearing masks, and suffering economic losses was completely unnecessary.

Once they get that much, they'll act on their own. There were protests everywhere last year, and that needs to come back, but people need to have a clue about what the real problems are. They need to fight this bullshit about the "new normal", because this new normal is their enslavement. There's nothing normal about that.

One significant factor that I see in deciding what to tell people is actually what not to tell them. Because there are so many things that just switch people off (or trigger them?) and then you can't get through to them at all. We can easily lose track of what the typical person knows or believes. You have to realise that all of you reading this post and this thread are super-informed compared to most people. So you're sharing information that's totally obvious to you, but it's not to other people.

I can even see the difference between me and my brother. He reads the sessions and he reads Sott, but he has a much more normal life than me, three kids and all that. So while he understands everything he needs to understand, I'm still seeing some differences. He's exposed to the mainstream media, I am not. He's much more exposed to the general population. And he of course doesn't have time to read things like this thread. So when we compare news, he tells me some things he's heard that I know are bullshit or I see what exactly is distorted about them, and I tell him things that I find obvious that he wasn't aware off. Also his information is much more local while I don't look at my country any more than at all other countries. (Actually I usually know a lot more about global events than about anything that goes on in my little country.)

Now, my brother knows that I do a lot of research and that my information is pretty reliable even if he hasn't heard about any of it, but the point is that most people don't have the same attitude and can be much more disconnected from reality than we can even imagine. I remember when I started reading this thread, after the lockdown started (not enough time before that), I had a pretty good idea in general about what was going on and that it was nonsense and lies. But after just two days of reading this thread, I felt like I hadn't known anything before that. The difference was just huge. Not that I had anything particularly wrong before, but simply the level of awareness went off the charts rather quickly. And that was some 150 pages ago.

What I'm getting at is that if we try to talk to normal people on a similar level we talk to one another here, we may not even realise how far that is from their level of understanding. So getting through to them may be more about how much we don't tell them than about how much we do tell them.

For example, the moment you mention something like 'a push for mandatory vaccination', most people immediately switch to 'oh, a crazy anti-vaxxer' and then they don't listen to anything else you say. The issue for us is whether there will be push for mandatory vaccination (well, we know there will, as always when they get a chance), but the issue for 'normal' people is whether mandatory vaccination is bad, which many of them think it isn't. So if you need to convey to them they're being enslaved on false premises and you mention mandatory vaccination, you fail to convey even the basic information about this lockdown being unnecessary, because once they put you in a certain category, all your information falls on deaf ears.

So I think when you post on social media for the ordinary people, the information needs to be kinda simplified and dumbed down and filtered so that they don't get triggered by some minor details into rejecting the whole thing. After all, we've seen plenty of examples of stupid reactions from FB posted here.

So I was trying to filter out what's really the essential information that's important, easy to prove, and non-controversial. I ended up with these three points:

1. COVID-19 is no worse than the flu.

2. People aren't dying any more than usual.

3. The lockdown does not 'save lives' like we've been told and isn't necessary at all.

The first two points are completely obvious even by looking at mainstream information with a clear head. The clear head is what people are lacking due to the media hysteria, but the facts are there. The two points are closely related, but I think separating them can simplify things if we focus on one at a time.

The third point is not that simple, but it's important, because "we have to do this to save lives" is an emotional argument that many people understandably fell for, and it needs to be dealt with delicately. If people feel like this is what it's about, then it's about care for other people and helping those who need it, and they need to understand that while that thought is good and right and important, it's not what's actually happening.

I will break down the points one by one.

COVID-19 is no worse than the flu

This viruscare couldn't work with just the ordinary flu. We've always had the flu and never turned the world into Palestine because of it. So the media must convince people that COVID-19 is much more dangerous. Fortunately for us, this is clearly not the case. So people need to be repeatedly faced with the facts and statistics. Here are some points that can be presented either together or each on its own:

• There are still more deaths from flu this year than from COVID-19 (though the gap is closing), even if we believe the official numbers for COVID-19. Why isn't anyone worried about the flu? What's so special about COVID-19?
• The reporting of COVID-19 deaths is being distorted by counting anyone with the virus as dying from it, no matter what other diseases they had. This has been admitted by government officials, and doctors in the US are being instructed by the CDC to list COVID-19 as the cause of death even when it is only assumed that it contributed, and we see the same going on in many other countries. This inflates the case fatality rate many times. It is not standard practice. It doesn't happen with the flu. It's only done with COVID-19. Cancer + flu = death from cancer. Cancer + COVID-19 = death from COVID-19. Why?
• It has been reported than in Italy only 12 per cent of death certificates of people counted in the COVID-19 death statistics have shown a direct causality from coronavirus. [link] This gives us some idea about how much the death rate is being inflated. The real death rate could be 8-10 times lower, which brings the CFR down in Italy to 1.2-1.6%, in the US to 0.3-0.4%, and in Germany to 0.2-0.25%. This is absolutely not a reason to lock down any country, much less almost all of them.
• Aside from inflating the death count, one thing we know for sure is that there are more cases of COVID-19 than just the confirmed ones from people who were tested. The CDC estimates that as much as 100 times more people have the flu every year than there are confirmed cases. That's a huge difference, and that's how the 0.1% CFR for the flu is calculated. The CFR for the flu from only confirmed cases (like it's done for COVID-19) is actually 10%, according to CDC's own data. If it's 10% for the flu and 4% for COVID-19 globally, there's a good reason to believe the death rate for COVID-19 is actually lower than for the flu, and that's not even considering the 8-10 times increased death rate reporting for COVID-19. We can't be sure how many times more cases of COVID-19 there are compared to the confirmed number, but it's extremely likely to be at least 2-3 times as much, and if the estimates are 100 times more for the flu, it's not unreasonable to expect it to be 10 times more for COVID-19, if not more. If that were the case, then we have a reported CFR of about 4% globally, which goes down to let's say 0.5% when considering how the counting of deaths is done, and that goes down to 0.05% if there are 10 times more infected than we know of. We don't know the exact numbers, but even 1% would definitely not be a reason for keeping everyone at home, and the reasonable estimate is that the real CFR is well under that 1%.
• As has been reported, the vast majority of people infected with COVID-19 experience mild or no symptoms. This shows that the virus isn't particularly dangerous or aggressive.
• As has been reported, 99% of the people who died in Italy had at least one underlying disease, 80% had at least two, and over 50% had three or more. Additionally, the average age of the deceased was over 80. These people would have died just as easily from the flu or any other infection, and most of them would have died soon even without any infection. There are almost no young and healthy victims of COVID-19, so again, this virus isn't any more dangerous than the flu, and there is no reason for the extreme measures that have been taken.
• We also know of at least two reasons why Italy, and Northern Italy in particular, has been affected more than other countries. One, Italy has the second oldest population in the world, so more people are vulnerable to a virus infection, and two, Northern Italy has lower air quality than most places, which is a significant factor for a disease that involves difficulty breathing. This is also the case for Wuhan. There is no reason to expect the same numbers to manifest everywhere. (And we have seen that only a fragment of these people actually died from COVID-19.)
• If you hear of a particular case of COVID-19 that sounds unusually bad, know that unusual cases also exist for the flu and everything else. There are always a few people who seem healthy and die from something that didn't look too deadly.

Summary:

People aren't dying any more than usual

The death rate of COVID-19 only seems high to people who have no idea about usual death rates.

• Even if we were to believe the numbers for COVID-19 deaths, these are still nothing special. Currently, 110,000 people have died with COVID-19 this year (though only a fragment of that died from it). 136,000 people have died from the flu this year. We also have 470,000 deaths caused by HIV/AIDS, 275,000 deaths caused by malaria, 700,000 deaths caused by alcohol, 2,300,000 deaths caused by cancer, and 300,000 suicides, as of April 12. COVID-19, even if we were to believe the numbers we are getting, is nothing special. You can check these numbers at Worldometer - real time world statistics
• People die every day. In fact, about 150,000-160,000 of them. COVID-19 hasn't globally killed that many in three months, even with the numbers being significantly inflated. All the deaths from COVID-19 so far are less that one day's worth of deaths on planet Earth. 27,000 people die only in China every day. That's some 1,125 every hour. So the 3,300 people who died with COVID-19 in China, that's how many people normally die in China in 3 hours. Is this a good enough reason to turn the whole planet into a police state with restricted movement and limited rights for all people?
• Long term statistics for total deaths in any particular region show that there are no more deaths this year than in previous years in any country. For the most affected countries, a rise in mortality can be seen for 2-3 particular weeks, but there are also other weeks when there were much fewer deaths than previous years, and when we look at a period of 2-3 months, there is no significant increase in deaths compared to previous years anywhere. You can check euromomo.eu for statistics for European countries. Comparisons with the Black Death are absurd. If the media weren't doing what they're doing, nobody would have noticed this 'pandemic'. (Also, if the media followed for example suicides the way they follow COVID-19, it could very well look like we're all about to commit suicide by the end of next month. Media focus completely distorts reality, since most people have incredibly poor awareness of things that are not in the media.)
• Since Italy is constantly being shown as the worst case, we may look at the statistics there. It's been reported that 167,000 people died in Italy during January-March 2020. Is that a lot? What do statistics for previous years show? According to demo.istat.it, 186,000 people died in that same period in 2019, 185,000 in 2018, and 192,000 in 2017. So Italy needs 20,000 more deaths to compare to previous years. Again, euromomo.eu shows that while there's a clear uptick in a period of a few weeks, overall the death rate is comparable to previous years. Statistics from around the world show similar trends.
• It may also be noted that while we have death rates for COVID-19 that we never had before due to this particular virus being 'new', death rates for other diseases, especially ones similar in symptoms to COVID-19, appear to be unusually low in various places. This is unsurprising when people dying with for example pneumonia, who would normally be counted in the pneumonia statistics, are almost exclusively counted in COVID-19 statistics this year. Sadly, even people with heart-attacks are being counted in the COVID-19 statistics, which is illogical, only serves to increase fear, and distorts our understanding of the situation we're dealing with. There's no increase in overall deaths. There is only a shift in ascribing a portion of them to COVID-19, often quite illogically.

Summary:

The lockdown does not 'save lives' like we've been told and isn't necessary at all

We've been told that we must close schools and all non-essential businesses, stay at home, and avoid one another in order to 'save lives'. But is this really true? Does it make any sense? Are we saving any lives?

• People who are old and sick are dying during the lockdown anyway, so it doesn't seem like they're being saved.
• People who are not old or sick are clearly in no more danger from COVID-19 than from the flu, so they don't need saving from anything.
• Countries like Sweden and Belarus show that without quarantine and without lockdown, their rates of infection and fatality rates aren't any different from other countries. This shows that the lockdown and quarantine are doing nothing to prevent the virus from spreading and nothing to save anybody's life.
• Measures introduced by governments vary from country to country, and according to many experts, aren't particularly helpful anyway. The 2m distance is completely arbitrary and does a lot more in terms of harassing people than protecting anybody. Wearing masks when people aren't trained in how to do it properly is not only pretty pointless, but can actually make things worse.
The strategy taken isn't even aimed at 'saving lives'. It's aimed at slowing the virus down so that hospitals don't get overloaded. But we've seen that almost all hospitals everywhere have fewer patients than usual and less work. Most of the population will get infected sooner or later anyway - nobody who's even remotely honest is denying that. So the people who are weak enough to succumb to COVID-19 now, will be just as vulnerable later. Their lives are not being saved. Their deaths are just being slightly postponed at massive costs.
• Due to complete focus on COVID-19, patients with all other health problems are being relegated to lower priority, even though most hospitals are empty. This inevitably results in deaths due to lack of medical attention. So whether or not the lockdown is saving anyone, it is also killing people. It is also clear by now that many COVID-19 patients are being given the wrong treatment and die as a result of that. This is partly because doctors are being given guidelines to follow instead of using their own judgement, and the guidelines were written with incomplete understanding of what we're dealing with and pushed onto everyone.
• The lockdown has resulted in many deaths due to increased alcoholism, domestic violence, homicides by people who are losing their mind being locked at home, suicides of people who have lost their jobs or businesses, and so on. And this is only the beginning. It is unclear whether the lockdown is saving any lives at all, but it is clear it's taking many.
• We all know the economy will suffer massive damage. But people say, "Who cares about money? Lives are more important!" But the economy is not just about money. As has been written, economies are actually made of real people. The quality of their lives will decrease in many ways, children will suffer, and people will die because of this. Thinking that failing economy is only about money and not people's lives is like thinking that decreasing quality of roads is only about damage to cars and not people's lives. And while a virus is killing the old and sick, i.e. those who were at great risk of dying by any cause in the first place, the economic destruction will kill the young and healthy just as much as the old and sick. Why are people so convinced this is a trade we 'have to' make?

Summary:

Do not accept the 'new normal'

One extra point I would make is about this insidious 'new normal' crap.

OK, I think that's it. Rather than writing an article and preaching to the choir on Sott, I wanted to break things down to simple, easily understandable points that can be shared one at a time or a few together, whatever any opportunity calls for, with people who don't quite 'get it'. I have zero presence on social media, so this is for those of you here who do and who may not be able to put the things they feel into words as well as they would like, or just don't have the time to dedicate to that.

I tried to identify key points that I think we can focus on and make people understand without getting into anything too controversial. The summaries are supposed to provide a short text for each point that can be used when you don't expect the people you're talking to to read anything longer. You can modify any of this any way you want. These are just my ideas from my limited perspective and could certainly be improved and expanded upon. Particularly I think there's much more to point 3 than I was able to put together right now.

The bullet points may be useful on their own, or they may serve you as reminders of all the information that's available to you. Just do with this whatever you want. If you find that something I've written is not quite accurate, feel free to correct it and post it here for others.

Sorry to make this thread longer than it already is. I know well how hard it is to catch up with it every day. I can barely manage myself. Then again, this is kind of what we've all been waiting for. This is our war, and we all have out roles to play. Things are finally starting to get really interesting, so enjoy the madness.
@Mandatory Intellectomy thank you for your extensive post. I think you have the right approach and the summarized information you provided is excellent. I was thinking around the same line, how can we show people the light, without forcing them into it. Just as you did, I thought of 9/11 and my experience with it and I realized that while there are a lot of inconsistencies in the official conspiracy theory, it is hard to convince people to even look at the facts. So what was the one thing that stood out in the case of 9/11: Building 7. A lot of people didn't know about Building 7 and its collapse and I think we should look for a similar approach in this case. In my opinion the piece that people will be easier to be convinced about is the loss of personal freedoms. While the numbers game is obvious, a lot of people have problems understanding math, especially statistics. We know that the basic fear the entire lockdown is built upon is the fear of death, so it will be hard to fight this without teaching people to not be afraid of death anymore, which will be almost impossible. I think a good strategy would be to focus on the return to the status quo, to the acceptance of the fact that it is a bad virus which will bring some problems, but nothing that we, as humans, have not seen before. I bumped into this article the other day and I think it is making some very interesting points:

Polio was nearly eradicated with the Salk vaccine in 1955. At the time, little was known about this mysterious disease that paralyzed and sometimes killed young children.

The fear and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus pandemic may feel new to many of us. But it is strangely familiar to those who lived through the polio epidemic of the last century.

Like a horror movie, throughout the first half of the 20th century, the polio virus arrived each summer, striking without warning. No one knew how polio was transmitted or what caused it. There were wild theories that the virus spread from imported bananas or stray cats. There was no known cure or vaccine.

For the next four decades, swimming pools and movie theaters closed during polio season for fear of this invisible enemy. Parents stopped sending their children to playgrounds or birthday parties for fear they would “catch polio.”

In the outbreak of 1916, health workers in New York City would physically remove children from their homes or playgrounds if they suspected they might be infected. Kids, who seemed to be targeted by the disease, were taken from their families and isolated in sanitariums.

In 1952, the number of polio cases in the U.S. peaked at 57,879, resulting in 3,145 deaths. Those who survived this highly infectious disease could end up with some form of paralysis, forcing them to use crutches, wheelchairs or to be put into an iron lung, a large tank respirator that would pull air in and out of the lungs, allowing them to breathe.

Ultimately, poliomyelitis was conquered in 1955 by a vaccine developed by Jonas Salk and his team at the University of Pittsburgh.

Before a vaccine was available, polio caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis a year in the U.S. It was the most feared disease of the 20th century. With the success of the polio vaccine, Jonas Salk, 39, became one of the most celebrated scientists in the world.

He refused a patent for his work, saying the vaccine belonged to the people and that to patent it would be like “patenting the Sun.” Leading drug manufacturers made the vaccine available, and more than 400 million doses were distributed between 1955 and 1962, reducing the cases of polio by 90%. By the end of the century, the polio scare had become a faint memory.

People would probably be more likely to fight to go back to normal, which could potentially see a reversing of the draconic measures imposed in this period. I hear a lot of people being nostalgic about the recent past, so a momentum built around the "go back to normal" approach might have bigger chances of achieving critical mass. Sort of like selling the message that got Obama elected back to the public: "Hope" - the hope being going back to the life before C19. We were in this situation before, even worse (see the polio epidemic), and we still made it, so don't be afraid, accept that there might be some casualties, and what you don't want to give up out of fear is your way of life (pre C19).
What do you all think?

Reserve Currency chart.jpg

In a previous post in this thread, I outlined the global "world reserve currency" scam:

Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? (post #6252)

The chart above is better, and shows where America is on that timeline: hurtling towards a global United Nations-controlled currency system. But it won't happen all at once, because people would rise up against it if this were imposed on them all at once. Instead there will be several steps along the way.

Author Brandon Smith of Alt-Market.com outlined what he saw coming in this article, written in 2014:

“We do not have a New World Order. … We cannot leap into world government in one quick step. … In brief, the precondition for eventual globalization — genuine globalization — is progressive regionalization, because thereby we move toward larger, more stable, more cooperative units.”

Regionalization is already occurring as the BRIC nations form their own bilateral trade agreements and their own global bank, and this is by design. The catalyst to trigger the end of the dollar and the dominance of a global currency system, I believe, will be the false East/West paradigm."

In that article, Smith mentions an article written in the Rothschild-owned "The Economist" in 1988 that:

"...outlined the framework for a global currency system called the “Phoenix” (a hypothetical title), administered by the International Monetary Fund by the year 2018, which would erase all national economic sovereignty and require governments to borrow from the world central banking authority, rather than print, in order to finance their infrastructure programs. This would mean total control by the IMF over member nations as they beg and plead for more capital under the global currency umbrella."

Later, Smith writes:

"The Economist actually admits that the Phoenix system would start out in the format of the Special Drawing Rights basket currency:

The phoenix would probably start as a cocktail of national currencies, just as the Special Drawing Right is today. In time, though, its value against national currencies would cease to matter, because people would choose it for its convenience and the stability of its purchasing power…

The plan is to introduce a basket currency system as an alternative to the dollar as world reserve, then slowly but surely phase out all sovereign currencies until the basket becomes a currency itself - the ONLY currency. Former World Bank Chief Economist Justin Yifu Lin seems to agree with this ideology, arguing that national currencies must be replaced with a supranational currency, and pointing out that no single currency has the strength to stand alone as world reserve:

"I think the dominance of the greenback is the root cause of global financial and economic crises...The solution to this is to replace the national currency with a global currency..."

I would mention that a "Phoenix" rises from the ashes of calamity reborn. What ashes are the elites expecting the new global currency to rise from?"

Smith then goes on to state that the catalyst to trigger the end of the dollar and global currency system will be what he calls the "false East/West paradigm":

"I have seen an incredible array of analytic interpretations of the macro-economy by multiple mainstream and independent financial writers, but very few of them recognize that the conflict between the West and the eastern BRICS is nothing more than a farce. I have compiled a considerable profile of evidence on the reality that governments like Russia and China are actually complicit in the formation of a global currency and global government controlled by the IMF. You can see that evidence here, here and here. (for the links, just access the article above.)

China in particular has loudly pronounced a need for a global currency system to replace the dollar, and they have suggested that this system be controlled by the IMF:

The world economic crisis shows the "inherent vulnerabilities and systemic risks in the existing international monetary system," Gov. Zhou Xiaochuan said in an essay released Monday by the bank. He recommended creating a currency made up of a basket of global currencies and controlled by the International Monetary Fund and said it would help "to achieve the objective of safeguarding global economic and financial stability."

China is NOT anti-establishment or anti-new world order, nor is Russia. Eastern opposition to the NWO is a lie. Period. In fact, the BRICS have argued only for greater inclusion in the IMF system and have no intention of developing a legitimate alternative to “Western” globalization. If you do not understand that the BRICS are part of the NWO, not opposed to it, then you do not understand a thing."
____________________________________________________________________________________

Smith then goes on to outline the steps that needed to occur in order to schedule an economic reset over the next few years. Most of them have happened in the intervening years, though he was off by two years in his original time schedule. He then says how he thinks the banks will accomplish their currency reset without taking blame:

______________________________________________________________________________________

"There is no way around it. The elites need a geopolitical disaster so overwhelming that all economic changes taking place in the background go completely unnoticed. They also need to set themselves up as the prognosticators and rescuing heroes in the midst of the coming chaos, as outlined in my last article.

I do not know what that disaster will specifically look like, because there are too many possibilities to consider. Think about this honestly, 10 years ago, would you or your friends and family have ever thought that the U.S. would be at war in Syria with a terrorist organization we created ourselves out of thin air? That we would be immersed in renewed tensions and the possibility of economic warfare with Russia? That our presidency would have attempted and failed the initiation of socialized healthcare? That our military would be tapped as a possible response force for domestic unrest? That an outbreak of Ebola would be suggested as a trigger for medical martial law?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________

He was off by a couple years, but in retrospect this article was an incredible piece of foresight. Of all the authors who regularly post to Zero Hedge, Smith has by far the greatest rate of successful predictions. And he is also one of the few who see the same fundamental problem in the world that those of this forum do: the prevalance of psychopathy. And he has read Andrew Lobaczewski. I will link to his most recent article on that subject:

From the article:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Narcissistic Sociopathy

It is interesting that the globalists used to present the 4% leadership argument in their eugenics publications, because 4% of the population is also consistent with the number of people who have inherent sociopathy or narcissistic sociopathy, either in latent or full-blown form, with 1% of people identified as full blown psychopaths and the rest as latent. Coincidence?

The behavior of the globalists is consistent with the common diagnosis of full-blown narcopaths, a condition which is believed to be inborn and incurable. Narcopaths (pyschopaths) are devoid of empathy and are often self obsessed. They suffer from delusions of grandeur and see themselves as “gods” among men. They believe other lowly people are tools to be used for their pleasure or to further their ascendance to godhood. They lie incessantly as a survival mechanism and are good at determining what people want to hear. Narcopaths feel no compassion towards those they harm or murder, yet crave attention and adoration from the same people they see as inferior. More than anything, they seek the power to micro-manage the lives of everyone around them and to feed off those people like a parasite feeds off a host victim."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

He "gets it". But I felt a need to share this article for his nuanced views on the East/West paradigm, because I've not seen this addressed often on SOTT or here. I believe his ideas have merit and should be discussed.

Back
Top Bottom